OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

Finally made another order.....hope I didn't forget anything (kinda feels like it).. :mellow:

Just the bottle of Rosie's Wedding Cake and a couple of samples : Sogni Incantati, Heart's Ease, Red Lace and OCCO SLF...... :love: *yay* for new perfs to test!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my dream order right now is:

bottles of:

Sensual Harmony

LP Original boosted with LFM

LP Red Lace

ATO Pearls

Xuehua Xing spray

JoAnna's Tropical Getaway

and the Bohemian Cats sampler

Dream order!! Would include a beta spray of sugared pomegranates amped with treasured hearts for my daughter, who used all the other one I gave her, a beta spray of LFM, samples of the months I missed when I had no money, and bubble bath in tons of scents!!

my dream order right now is:

bottles of:

Sensual Harmony

LP Original boosted with LFM & cops

LP Red Lace

ATO Pearls

Xuehua Xing spray

JoAnna's Tropical Getaway

and the Bohemian Cats sampler

Just made my dream order! (minus a couple of things) SO SUPER HAPPY!!! :cat690:

Edited by Molls

Hmm. I must have posted something I shouldn't have because I appear to be missing a post.

Oh well.

That's sounds like a great order Molls.

Oh maybe. I seem to be having issues with my memory lately. I probably forgot to hit post.

I swear I'm turning into a goldfish. Oh look! A castle! (swim swim) Oh look! A castle!

I swear I'm turning into a goldfish. Oh look! A castle! (swim swim) Oh look! A castle!

:10_small16:

Oh geeeeez,when something strikes you so damn funny at just the right moment in time :rofl222:

Happy for you Molls !!!! :abfx:

I am waiting for my second order to arrive....quite anxiously, I must confess. It's Friday and it wasn't in the mail so, I must endure the weekend without my new potions! Wah! :cry: On the upside, I'm sure I'll get them next week. My order includes an unpheroed Darling Catalina spray (it just sounds too good to be true), a Darling Catalina in a beta spray boosted with open windows 1X strength (I can refresh the scent without ODing on the pheros if necessary or use the unpheroed to cover other UN pheros, WOOHOO!), Beth's Blushing Milkmaid in oil....sounds yummy, UN Perfect Match in oil, Cougar Potion in Spray (the scented one), Trial vials of Goddess of the Blue Moon, A Lick of Cream (swoon!!!), Happy Ending (with BAM hehehehe...), Passion in Pink, Shen Tao, and last but not least, Darling Catalina (with PP, the way it's was supposed to be!). I think I may have cornered the market on Darling Catalina and I hope like hell it smells good on my skin! I love cake and think that the possibilities for this as a cover are awesome. I may be able to layer some cops with it with Beth's Blushing Milkmaid if it's strictly vanilla buttercream (sounds like it would layer well).

Anyway, that's why this weekend is going to be harsh. I can't play with my LP's....yet! :D

I live in Canada and I think that mail should be delivered every day of the week, but heh! That's just because of my newfound LP addiction and it wouldn't help much with anything international! In fact, I would be perfectly content if we could all receive our orders in a beam me up "Star Trek" fashion. That's how much longing for my LP's I'm feeling.

I had also got Darling Clementine unsniffed and was not disappointed...I predict that you will love it. I got it pheroed and unpheroed too...it goes with so many of them!

Now I'm really pining away for my order to arrive!

Oh yeah! I almost forgot to add that I ordered a trial spray of Frosted as well. Can you tell I have a sweet tooth? ^_^ Not that I'll be eating them, but some of those scent descriptions sure make me hungry! :lol:

I am getting a bottle of Kitten Heels, definitely with LFM. I am undecided as to whether I should add in a cops boost with it? Decisions, decisions.

its been months since I ordered so I really want to get

-lp pink

-lp red lace

-lick of cream

-kitten nip

-monthly sampler half

-spinerette sample

-mabey a super sexy or open windows phero..I havent even tried pheros yet!

I'm awaiting the end of April to see what the newbies are going to be, but I will tack them onto my order of:

All Hallow's eve (yes the second bottle, I got burned with SF and it sold out)

BI UN

Lumina UN

BAng UN

and possibly audacious and Extracirricular Proclivities

• 2 weeks later...

As I like them all, I will buy the sampler set first. And a few other trial vials: Mississippi Moon, Kitten Heels and as monthly freebies: a Touch of Cerise and Raspberry Chiffon. I need some more empty spray bottles as well, to carry my parfume/phero mixes in my handbag. I'm also tempted by the new 'Topper', but I'm not sure if I can afford it this month or next month.

Topper is definitely singing a siren's song to my wallet currently. ~Le sigh~ if only I was out & about socializing more! Still, I probably won't be able to resist for very long....

I got bottles of Luv Truffle (of course!) and Celestial Body plus samples of OCCO Ambrosia, Ricotta Sonata and Spark in the Dark. I would have sprung for the OCCO too but mango and I aren't always the best of friends so we shall see.

You can do it, you can wait!! If I can, you can! I'm DYING to get a sampler and the new DHEA's... but I'm a-waitin' on the scrubbies!

noooo I really can't.. I can't resist the sampler set or the back up bottle of Special D. How come every time I read DHEAS I think it means Deer In Head Lights? I won't even dare look at the new pheros.. I love Bang! too much to cheat on it with this Topper or Dear in Head Lights phero..