OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

hmmm invi, you ask a good question. One bottle might be enough, but i do have a tendency to panic hoard. Perfume's my safe passion. I grabbed epro too!

I can't believe I almost missed EP, which I thought wouldn't work because of the spice, but then at the last minute I dug out a sniffie of it and my nose orgasmed and that was that. :lol:

Hey, I hear ya with the panic hoarding, I'm often tempted to do it and have to calm myself down by remembering exactly how little perfume my skin needs for not just me, but people around me to smell it. A couple dabs are all I need for my coworkers to start going "what smells like cake?"

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wish I am as rationale as you are, Invi! Somehow, I have this crazy thought that the scents from a sample is somewhat different from that of a bottle!!!

Look for the scent you are interested and input a huge number like 100 (as if you want to purchase 100 bottles). A message will pop up in the shopping cart, telling you that there are only X number of bottles left.

Remember to delete the number of bottles you have "ordered".

Thanks JOC!

*sigghhh* My list is forever changing. My next order will definitely contain sexology and the LP collection trial vials.

I can't believe I almost missed EP, which I thought wouldn't work because of the spice, but then at the last minute I dug out a sniffie of it and my nose orgasmed and that was that. :lol:

Hey, I hear ya with the panic hoarding, I'm often tempted to do it and have to calm myself down by remembering exactly how little perfume my skin needs for not just me, but people around me to smell it. A couple dabs are all I need for my coworkers to start going "what smells like cake?"

Heh, I DON'T like the smell much but it turns people around me into babbling idiots almost and I like the power muahahahahaah. My bank deficit usually calms my hoarding down, but I am crazy at the moment. Never understood that thing where people go I'm broke, so I'll spend more money, 'til now. I keep expecting Mara to go 'hey...I think you've had enough, I'm cutting you off' LOL. Putting a huge chunk of my perfume up for sale now to even the balance!

I'm always switching things up on my wishlist, prioritizing which ones I REALLY want and others I can wait for. Next up will definitely be Phero Girl, LP Red Lace, Blissful Carress and OCCO: Ambrosia since I haven't tried the OCCO's yet. Going to wait until the July scents go up though!

Okay so this is really embarrassing....please no one judge me for this gluttonous order, but my birthday is this month after all....I got bottles of Jubilee, Sneaky Clean, all the musks, Pink Vanillamint and Kim's LOV plus samples of LP Humidity, Dolly's Hot & Sticky, Gitana, Passion & Envy and Tangy Tart.

Nice order, invi!!

I got the sampler, a bottle of Stealing Heaven spray, Fleur de Vanille, and Pink Musk.

SUCH restraint!! My cart is bursting at the seams right now. I'm as good at will power right now as Homer Simpson is with pork chops.

Love Stealing Heaven, but I think it gave me a headache :( Smells so fresh, shame.

Woke up this am and placed an order! So happy! I got full bottles of Grow a Pear and Sneaky Clean, and a back up bottle of OCCO Ambrosia. O and a bottle of French musk. Samples of Dolly's hot and sticky, LP humidity, mango tango and happy water.

I wanted to add more but I had to control myself. Why r LPs soooo addicting? :)

I'm still considering whether I'll get the sampler set or just a few vials, because I'm also eyeing at least one or two musks and one or two of the PEs. One beautiful PE (Kim's LOV) is already gone, so fast, I just saw it and already out of stock :EVB7BC~18: . Never mind, some lucky people will enjoy it. May be I'll get Kim's Pear Freesia Magnolia :rolleyes:

I got my own PE. It's gonna smell like mint chip ice cream. I wrote about it two years ago but finally decided to get it. :P

If there's any of that left over next month, it's going straight to my wallet instead of my hips. :lol:

OCCO Ambrosia,the July sampler,small Cheeky & Hearts Ease,even tho I have a

bottle wanted another pocket size :lol:

...should try the pink musk,ohhh BV that does sound YUMMY :D

Hmm. Still thinking and this order may have to wait until I get back from Vegas. Jubilee for sure, OCCO Black, a back up bottle of Unreasonable Pumpkin and ... I'm not sure. I'll have to check my wishlist.

Hmm. Still thinking and this order may have to wait until I get back from Vegas. Jubilee for sure, OCCO Black, a back up bottle of Unreasonable Pumpkin and ... I'm not sure. I'll have to check my wishlist.

Skye: Wouldn't Gitana be right up your alley? For some reason I thought we were sort of scent twins. Not identical, maybe fraternal? Don't you like the spicy/resiny scents too?

I was very, very close to getting a bottle of Gitana, actually. The reason I finally settled on a sample (for now) is that I have a tendency to amp spices in general, and clove is a big one among them. I've been luckier with LP clove than with that from some other companies, but my skin doesn't always cooperate. I love all the other components from what I've read--the thought of having a vanillaed resinous scent with the subtle smokiness of coffee is heavenly--but I just want to make sure I don't amp the clove all over it. If not, bottle by all means!

I was very, very close to getting a bottle of Gitana, actually. The reason I finally settled on a sample (for now) is that I have a tendency to amp spices in general, and clove is a big one among them. I've been luckier with LP clove than with that from some other companies, but my skin doesn't always cooperate. I love all the other components from what I've read--the thought of having a vanillaed resinous scent with the subtle smokiness of coffee is heavenly--but I just want to make sure I don't amp the clove all over it. If not, bottle by all means!

I can't wait to smell this one! I love how coffee smells on me. I hope it's like Luna's Coffee and Cig.

Skye: Wouldn't Gitana be right up your alley? For some reason I thought we were sort of scent twins. Not identical, maybe fraternal? Don't you like the spicy/resiny scents too?

I don't always do coffee scents well though. Maybe I'll pick up a sample and give it a test drive.

I can't wait to smell this one! I love how coffee smells on me. I hope it's like Luna's Coffee and Cig.

Funny how after I heard "masculine" whisperings of that one, I very nearly passed it over because I've had real bad experiences with scents up that alley. I thought it was going to be nose-piercing coffee bean and really heavy smoke. Totally wrong. It was at the very last second when Luna said it was a very smooth scent that I decided to give it a whirl and fell hard. I would say that with this in mind, Gitana is the one I'm most anxious to try because I'm dying to see if it's in that vein!

Ok, so I just placed a well-deserved happy b-day LP order, I've worked really hard and I deserve to give myself some LP love....I was planning on getting other LPs but the PEs got in my way and I will have to wait to get me some Night of Delight...I got all the musks in the small size, yesss I love musks! I got my beloved Fleur de Vanille, Portmanteau, Alien Cake, Dolly's Hot and Sticky, Agua Fresca and I couldn't resist to Tyvey's latest PE, it's the one I'm most excited about! And I got me Pink Vanillamint and Tropical Cupcake PEs too, my monthly freebies are Enchanted Wonderland and Velvet & Steel, yay!

I'm LP happy right now! :)

I'm still vacillating. Dumped out my entire cart because I just couldn't think what to kick out because it was so busy. Tomorrow is final decision time!

Funnily enough Invi, Gitana called to me too because it was the one that said ...Bang! me, you know you want to. Only I should maybe wait until I can afford to Bang! anything...argh. No will power at the moment.

Ok, so I just placed a well-deserved happy b-day LP order, I've worked really hard and I deserve to give myself some LP love....I was planning on getting other LPs but the PEs got in my way and I will have to wait to get me some Night of Delight...I got all the musks in the small size, yesss I love musks! I got my beloved Fleur de Vanille, Portmanteau, Alien Cake, Dolly's Hot and Sticky, Agua Fresca and I couldn't resist to Tyvey's latest PE, it's the one I'm most excited about! And I got me Pink Vanillamint and Tropical Cupcake PEs too, my monthly freebies are Enchanted Wonderland and Velvet & Steel, yay!

I'm LP happy right now! :)

WOOO, GABY!!! Nice order. Happy Birthday to YOU!!! :w00t:

I got my own PE. It's gonna smell like mint chip ice cream. I wrote about it two years ago but finally decided to get it. :P

I saw that - I bet my daughters would love it - they love that flavor ice cream. Just not sure what the Mrs. would think of me getting them perfume. My oldest actually bought some with her own money - Pink line I think. Mrs. QG did not say anything to her at the time but I knew she was about to have a cow.

I am looking at getting something special. I am also looking at getting a sample of Dirty Old Man (how fitting, right?), Cry Havoc, The Sand Box and perhaps few others.

I was looking at getting some unscented phero blends to start testing but had an unexpected automobile expense. I can't complain too much though, she has been very reliable, especially the way I drive.

WOOO, GABY!!! Nice order. Happy Birthday to YOU!!! :w00t:

Thanks Elizabeth! I had some b-day carrot cake, so I can't wait for Alien Cake, yum-yum... :eating-pie:

I saw that - I bet my daughters would love it - they love that flavor ice cream. Just not sure what the Mrs. would think of me getting them perfume. My oldest actually bought some with her own money - Pink line I think. Mrs. QG did not say anything to her at the time but I knew she was about to have a cow.

Why? Are they too young? Or were they supposed to be saving their money for something specific?

I am looking at getting something special. I am also looking at getting a sample of Dirty Old Man (how fitting, right?), Cry Havoc, The Sand Box and perhaps few others.

I was looking at getting some unscented phero blends to start testing but had an unexpected automobile expense. I can't complain too much though, she has been very reliable, especially the way I drive.

Oh! I am glad you are getting a sample of The Sand Box, I love it on me and would like to hear how it works on a man.

I also had the auto expense last month so my order is on hold for a few weeks...I can't complain either I love my truck and since it's paid off I want it to last me FOREVER...

Why? Are they too young? Or were they supposed to be saving their money for something specific?

A matter of age. Not that they are terribly young (young teenagers) but nor do we want them dressed up like they are in the 18-21 year age range. It concerns both of us when young girls dress (clothes, make-up, etc.) way above their age. There are enough predators of varying degrees out there - we do not want our girls flashing signs that say "Target Me!" In particular we do not do shorts/sweat bottoms that say things like "juicy" "tasty" etc across the back bottom. To me that seems to just challenge predators to find out if it is true.

A matter of age. Not that they are terribly young (young teenagers) but nor do we want them dressed up like they are in the 18-21 year age range. It concerns both of us when young girls dress (clothes, make-up, etc.) way above their age. There are enough predators of varying degrees out there - we do not want our girls flashing signs that say "Target Me!" In particular we do not do shorts/sweat bottoms that say things like "juicy" "tasty" etc across the back bottom. To me that seems to just challenge predators to find out if it is true.

Gotcha. Some of these kids dress during the day how I dressed to go out at night when I was in college and grad school! :o

I wore perfume when I was 13, but it was just Bonne Bell and Bath & Body Works stuff, nothing provocative and all mom-approved. I don't think I really did do a real sexually charged scent till I was about 20, and that was Dior Addict. Personally I don't think there's anything wrong with young teens wearing candy/foody scents that don't really have a sexual component to them, because those things are just fun to smell for the wearer. Again, though, I don't know what type of neighborhood you live in and what kind of perverted boys your girls may go to school with. If they're constantly in areas creeping with unsavory types, then it's probably safest for them to forego perfume altogether. Even at twice their age, if I know I'm going to be venturing in skeevy parts of the city with friends, I ditch the perfume and go light on the makeup.