OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

I got a bottle of Spun Sugar for my daughter, Velvet Coffee Cream & Bourban Vanilla Maple for me and a sample of Lavender Marshmallow for my mom from the January releases. From February, I got a bottle of Titillating Temptress and samples of Unbridled and Cocked & Loaded. I put off some of the things I've had on my list for a while; I hope they hang around until I can get them!! :001_07:

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ughhh! I just realized that I ordered the wrong month's sampler. I was thinking the waters were February so I added Feb to my order and not January which was what I wanted. I emailed Mara, but I hate to be such a total pain. Even triple checked the order and I still f'd it up. Let this be a lesson to all!! Make sure you are putting in the right month for the sampler.

Ughhh! I just realized that I ordered the wrong month's sampler. I was thinking the waters were February so I added Feb to my order and not January which was what I wanted. I emailed Mara, but I hate to be such a total pain. Even triple checked the order and I still f'd it up. Let this be a lesson to all!! Make sure you are putting in the right month for the sampler.

I was wondering about that when you said...Feb sampler and then mentioned a few other samples from the same sampler!! Seemed a bit redundant! :huh:

Glad you figured it out quick though.

so many new things to order I havnt' ordered since September! Its so hard to decide because I want so many!

..and I have to keep the cart reasonable because of the shipping to canada..or would a larger order be better?

Cool. 'Cause I don't even know where the "toggle" for international shipping is. I've been going along all, "lalala..." this whole time because shipping was included & ordering was pretty idiot-proof. Now I have to think! :lol:

I'm going to go write something up in the Canada postage thread. I think what's probably the best thing for now is if you are in Canada, email me your list of what you want to order, and I'll send you an invoice once we weigh your box, so you don't overpay for shipping.

Thanks to MrsC, I should be able to put in an order soon with a new PP account while I get my old PP account & new credit card sorted out.

I'm thinking of getting the hydrating water monthly sampler, the olive & apricot cream and perhaps a bottle of UN LFN unsniffed.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm playing with another order - I want to do it now, but may wait til after my bday, to see if I get any $$

I want UN Cougar, UN Perfect Match, bottles of ATO Pearls, Snow Musk, Playdate, maybe Xuehua Xing.

haha, we are so on the same page, BB... I love Steamy Daydreams, but I'm not sure if I would use a whole bottle. Same with Passionate Whisper and DwD. I think you'll love Honey Bunny, I wore it yesterday and it was fab!

*saunters into thread and raises shotglass half-full of Rye*

What am I ordering/considering...? EVERYTHING I POSSIBLY CAN! *toasts and downs Rye* Mwwwwwahahahahaaaaaaaaaa!!!! *ducks under broccoli thrown by Calii*

Sorry. Feeling very silly. SRSLY, I'm getting both samplers along with my stuff from the phero sale and a Voracious Virgin, providing there's one left. Heh. And a Sugared Patch sample, and some Spell Parchment. Maybe a passel-o-wax melts, if I've been a good girl. B) 'S been a long while since going hog wild. It's an ugly job, but someone's got to..... :)

Where is that money fairy?

She must have given us up for Lent. Darn money fairy!

Edited by Just Ducky

OMG! I love your new avi, JD!!

Thank you, Molls, and BB, too! I love how those cards from the 1950s and 1960s were drawn. So sweet and innocent.

ETA: I'm ordering Essential Bliss, Coconut Breeze, Playdate, Sogni, and maybe, Pouncing Potion.

Edited by Just Ducky

It's occurred to me I need to get more Goddess of the Blue Moon, despite purchasing a full spray bottle less than a year ago. Damn that stuff is good.

Plus more Snow Musk. Again despite buying a full bottle only a month ago. Sigh... I need to learn to exercise some self-control...