OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am getting some of the Drive by Fruiting sprays and the Bad Girl....Bad Boy smells yummy on my man......it is one of his staples.....now we can match! LOL

FBs of:

Undercover Lover

Odalisque

Friends and Lovers

And a few from Etsy:

The MLH variant

Open Windows

Cougar Potion

SS4W

Popularity Potion

Girl/Girl

LFM

I don't know why, but I didn't realize Goblin Tamer was a MLH variant. I love the scent, and apparently the variant is fond of me too, so I had to snag it for more thorough testing... :D

Edited by NuTrix

Sorry, but I think I'm having a blonde moment. I have not been able to find where to order this month's trial sets? Or do I use the regular trial area and just write more in the comment than the month, since there are a couple options?

Awaiting, the precious, :Love09751: phero's, ("drive by fruiting", w. open windows) ,getting ready to go out of town, to the next city/suburs, mm, :perfume: iam smelling them on there way :001_302: eating pears and peaches,

looking out the car window. the fig and honey concept sounds delicious.

Edited by AncientGoddess

I think I can FINALLY place an order. It will consist of FB's of Chakra Oil: Sacral, Tea and Flowers and then a few samples.

ETA: And, order has been placed YAY!

Edited by tink333

I'm trying to save money...I have two prom dresses to buy, and two competitive cheer competitions to pay for. If you could only order 3 samples of Feb..what would you order? Two to blow my husband's mind...One to make me happy???

I've heard lots of good about that one. It sounds good!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

After sitting on my hands for what felt like FOREVER, I went with FBs of Cocoa Amor and Tiresias, a sample of Petals of Silk w/LN and a replenishment bottle of Stone Cougar in x3. Now the waiting....:D

• 2 weeks later...

I just received my first order in what seems like forever. I have 3 kids and that limits purchasing power! But thanks to income tax was able to get full bottles of Estratetraenol Spray and unscented Super Sexy women and samples of LP Carnival w/ audacious, Cuddle bunny, Drive by fruiting, and Goblin tamer. I noticed the free gifty sample bottles got bigger and you still sent more than a couple. Thank you so much! I love the perfumes from this place always so rich and beautiful! So excited to try all my new ones! Past orders included Gotcha and La femme mystere (sp?) and various sample sizes I purchased. I loved them all so far!

Edited by kat7769

Made another order. Caved and had to have the Cherry Blossom Musk, needed to replenish my unscented Gotcha!, Balm Bomb and Open Windows. BB and OW are staples, I almost had a heart attack when I saw how low they had gotten and no back ups in sight. Since having mini Nu, I need to go through everything to see what I'm low on so I don't reach for something only to find it unexpectedly low...or worse, GONE! o.O

I am insane thinking about a fourth order because I went to store twice, online once and I forgot to replace LAM and maybe I also need.....

No, not insane...I'm going through my stash and finding what I'm low on. I just placed a second order, but now that I'm going through everything I'm trying to decide....should I wait or make ANOTHER order? LOL I think I'm going to try to wait....but I'm SO bad at that usually... :D

I paid for a Big Cat Mojo and three samples from the NR's Cotton Candy Peach, Cocoa Amor and Sunshine of your life. I really need another LAM Pink Amber but I'll wait to see if I am getting anything else after I sniff my samps.

Those are my 3 faves from this month!!

I NEED a FB of Cacao Amor. And I want a FB of Balm Bomb, because for some reason, I have trouble reaching for Beautiful Dreamer when I need it. It just seems too bed-timey, when sometimes I want mainly calming yumminess.

• 1 month later...

A little late to my ordering, but went for FBs of:

Unisexy (With PM?! Had to have it!)

Glace Au Cafe

Tsunonme

Blanc Et Noir

And samples of:

Shimmering Sands and Winter in the Tropics

Everything looked tempting though...:D

Edited by NuTrix

I placed a big order with a combination of FBs and samples from the last few releases. I just was not in the mood to order anything since March so i decided it was time to make up for lost time.

• 1 month later...

Wellllll. I got my first sale order a few days ago and it's AWESOME!I got

CRAYONS: Indigo(so creamy, powdery and beautiful!)

Totem: Tiger

Totem: Bear

Totem: Bunny

Totem: Raccoon

Spring Fever

Blackstone

Kitten Heels

Pixie Dust

Annnnd I don't have sale order #2 yet, but it's

Totem: Dolphin

Totem: Elephant

Totem: Lion

The Sand Box

Nectar de L'amour

Candytuft Tea

Gitana

Rihla

Are you Afraid of the Dark

Annnnd. I'm so so happy with the first sale order that I'm debating a third. Cause, well, I have enough left in my fun budget. I was gonna try a few things from Fyrinnae cause they just came out with perfumes and I love thier makeup already,and another etailer too, BUT the LP sale is only once a year. Those other sites are always gonna be there. Logic. I'm waffling though. But we all know I'll probably just go for it,haha.

I'm sorry JOC, that's a drag. :( I've been right there with you. I'm having a decent summer, but in the fall I'll have to put the clamps on too.

I was able to squeeze one more sale order out this year, and continuing with threebies cause they are SUCH a great deal, I got:

Always a Lady

Passionate Whispers

Dance with Desire

Totem Horse

Totem Seal

Totem Ducky

The Perfumed Whisker

Enchanted Wonderland

Breakfast in Bed ( bacon! Eh? Gotta see what's up wit that.)

I'm sorta trying to push myself out of my comfort zone a bit this year and so far it's been paying off. Like chocolate is not something usually buy, and Blackstone ended up being one of my very favorite ones so far. Cocoa Butter is usually one of the very few 'hell no's notes for me, but I had a tester of Dance with Desire, and I kinda like it! I dig Tuberose and I guess the Tuberose is telling the cocoa butter to back down some. Cocoa butter usually smells 'dusty' on me,like old attics. Strange. But I'm going to see how a full slather goes!

I am considering one or two of the perfume racks, along with maybe an extra bottle of the Drive By Fruiting

Drive by Fruiting sounds so good! I am not sure how I have missed it!

I am struggling to pick out my sale freebies.

I am ordering LP Carnival, LP Pumpkin. LV's Sweet Pussy, and Petit 4.2...and some sparkly store goods? :Emoticons04235:

For freebies...maybe

Aurora, Pie In the Sky, Sticky, Sweet, Indiscretion, and Howl?

Any suggestions from my sweet scent loving peeps?