OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

My order two recent orders include bottles of:

Ajia's new custom (Brown Sugar and Black Amber)

my Tropical Musk

Bosom Bows

Focus Potion

Heart & Soul

Tranquility Potion

Open Windows

Woozy Floozy

Sexology

May Day

Dracula's Bakery

and 3 Egg 2009 samples

Ooh, verra nice! Maybe we can do a little decant/swappy thing with some of those unscented pheros. :)

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Ladies,

Hows everyone? Ive been busy latley havent had a chance to come on here but I did get my April sampler pack. "May Day" was awsome! "Dirty Pretty Thing" soooo awsome!! Anyway today I placed an order for some samples. I was surprized to see "LP Pink" was still available with so many samples still in stock. :) I placed an order then had to place another order when I viewed the Low Stock Section because I didn't think Lp Pink or LP Phero Amped LE was available but they were so I was like oooohhhh yyyaaaa baby!! hehehehe :D

Hey Ladies,

Hows everyone? Ive been busy latley havent had a chance to come on here but I did get my April sampler pack. "May Day" was awsome! "Dirty Pretty Thing" soooo awsome!! Anyway today I placed an order for some samples. I was surprized to see "LP Pink" was still available with so many samples still in stock. :) I placed an order then had to place another order when I viewed the Low Stock Section because I didn't think Lp Pink or LP Phero Amped LE was available but they were so I was like oooohhhh yyyaaaa baby!! hehehehe :D

Hi AncientGoddess,

Nice to see u on the forum again... did u get to try Dracula's Bakery or Body Paint?? Right now those two are a few of my fav's ...

Oh and I love LP PINK as well...got me a whole bottle..might have to get some more soon...hehe

Well I just ordered

Open windows, LP Black, Joanna's Sandlewood and Vanilla PE, Immortal Beauty, Bosom Bows...

I plan to order again:

UN cougar

UN sexology

Focus Potion

and one more Open Windows... I think I am gonna love this as much as SS4W and EST

djac

Well I just ordered

Open windows, LP Black, Joanna's Sandlewood and Vanilla PE, Immortal Beauty, Bosom Bows...

I plan to order again:

UN cougar

UN sexology

Focus Potion

and one more Open Windows... I think I am gonna love this as much as SS4W and EST

djac

Sweet order, djac!

I broke down and made another order (I just received 2 monster boxes of LPs). I got another Sorceress, Bosom Bows, Jo Anna's Honeyed Sandalwood & Vanilla w/Sexology, and 2 Fizzy Bath Salts w/ Hexen and La Fleur Cremeuse.

I'm feeling the antsy urge to orders something else. This place is so dangerous!

^_^ I wanted to post what I ordered, but couldn't remember....heh....I had to go check. (I must've redone my list a zillion times)

So this is it:

JoAnna's Honeyed Sandalwood&Vanilla with Open Windows

Stone Cougar

MayDay trial size

Small order, but these are the ones I was sure I wanted and I need (not want, neeeeeeeed) more of JoAnna's PE!!! It's made of Glory and Win!

Next up is a full bottle of Tranquility (I live in stressful times, I crave a little peace and quiet in my head).

I'm sure there'll be more added to that bottle, but I suck at narrowing down what I want......into affordable orders.

I can't stop ordering. :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: Hee hee, like I have a problem with that! Here's what I just ordered:

Custom Sugar: Honey, Vanilla, Caramel and brown sugar. NOM NOM NOM!!!

This custom sugar boosted w/Sexology

C & J's Treacle Trollop w/EoW

A yummy, yummy,yummy order if I do say so myself. :)

I can't stop ordering. :) Hee hee, like I have a problem with that! Here's what I just ordered:

Custom Sugar: Honey, Vanilla, Caramel and brown sugar. NOM NOM NOM!!!

This custom sugar boosted w/Sexology

C & J's Treacle Trollop w/EoW

A yummy, yummy,yummy order if I do say so myself. :)

Oh I am SOOOO jealous :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: I want so many PE, but the order I just put in tapped me out, yeesh,lol.

There are a couple goodies that i want that have only one left and i am so scared they will disapear before I have a chance...

What HAVEN'T I bought! I have the following coming:

Bottles:

EGG

Custom Sugared: Honeyed Sandalwood and Vanilla

Sugared Apricots

Soiled Dove (another because I'm obsesses with it)

(2) Wildflower

LAM **Hee hee

PCMP

Victim

Happy Water

LP: Original w/BI

Cuddle Bunny

Sorceress

Soiled Dove w/BI

Woozy Floozy

Carpe Noctum

Popularity Potion

Bosom Bows

Coeur de l'Amour *damn lotion sample they sent

Sugared Honeycomb w/Eow

Freya's Flirtation w/Stone Cougar

and monthly sampler PLUS I had to get another perfume rack...obviously.

Sh*t that's a lot!! I got phero-excited. This is what five separate orders looks like. :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

I'm addicted to phero scents. It started w/ Realm in 2003, and then I found this website December 2008. I'm done now, ruined for any other perfumers! Paris Hilton, Erox, Burberry Gucci.......are all gonna have to tighten their belts this year!

Oh I am SOOOO jealous :D I want so many PE, but the order I just put in tapped me out, yeesh,lol.

There are a couple goodies that i want that have only one left and i am so scared they will disapear before I have a chance...

Which scent is that? I may have it already and be willing to make a deal OR get it for you to haggle with later. :)

Which scent is that? I may have it already and be willing to make a deal OR get it for you to haggle with later. ;)

I think PE is Pink Emerald. No?

I want to order another honeyed sin and heart & soul and maybe another bottle of vanilla & lemon. I'm debating though because I'm not sure if it would put my orders that are already in the queue on hold for longer. Though I did do a special order sugared so I think that would hold it up anyway.

Don't ya love how it's so easy to talk ourselves into another order.... :)

I think she said PE as it was pleural so must be more then 1 scent? Private Editions maybe? :unsure:

Ah! Yes. I wasn't thinking that broadly. Makes sense though.

I'm still fighting the urge to get more pheros and a few PEs. They'd just be stockpiling at this point for the PEs, but I feel like when it's a scent I love and reach for often, I need to have more because the way I slather it on I tend to go through them fast.

Which scent is that? I may have it already and be willing to make a deal OR get it for you to haggle with later. :wink2:

I think she said PE as it was pleural so must be more then 1 scent? Private Editions maybe? :unsure:

Hehe, yes sorry PE= Private Editions.

There are a couple of those on my list that I really want. And then there are many body lotions, I want a slew like TG got. Then there are more pheros, I am thinking of snagging focus pocus :happybirthday:

I need to save some money though. So I am going to let myself be satisfied with the godies I just received. Besides I got quite the collection. I filled my SECOND perfume rack! :thumb_up11:

Hehe, yes sorry PE= Private Editions.

There are a couple of those on my list that I really want. And then there are many body lotions, I want a slew like TG got. Then there are more pheros

Me too!! There's 4 or 5 I'm keeping my eyes on... I'll cry if they are sold out before I get a chance to order :cry: I need to save up some money though & I want to wait and see what treasures will be revealed with the May releases ^_^ Does anyone know when this will be btw?

Me too!! There's 4 or 5 I'm keeping my eyes on... I'll cry if they are sold out before I get a chance to order :cry: I need to save up some money though & I want to wait and see what treasures will be revealed with the May releases ^_^ Does anyone know when this will be btw?

May releases should come any day now! Oh the anticipation :cry:

May releases should come any day now! Oh the anticipation :D

Yes CC...the anticipation...it's keeeeling me.LOL, I sure hope we get that PheromoneX included. sending Pheromonex vibes out to the universe.

well, I tried to resist, cause I didn't wanna hold up my other two orders (but those were just a day apart), anyways, I couldn't resist... so I just ordered

Bottles:Immortal beauty amped with uncougar, Tranquility (great stuff) and

3 samples of Cleopatra 2008

I have been wanting to try Cleopatra 2008 and Immortal beauty but never saw it on anyones trade...

man am I ever glad that this addiction of mine is for perfume... I'd be a hot mess if it was actual drugs...lol

djac

Edited by djacquelynstew

man am I ever glad that this addiction of mine is for perfume... I'd be a hot mess if it was actual drugs...lol

I hear ya! Best go easy on the Woozy Floozy DJac...it's almost like a drug!

I'm so utterly addicted it's not even funny :D

Lord I placed a pity order in the middle of the night didnt remember all of it this morning. It was May Day, Bosom Bows, and Body Paint amped with Tranquility Potion. Anyone that hasnt tried TP is missing out. It is GOOD stuff

TG...LOL, is that what we are calling it now...too funny.

I am actually gonna put my Mayday up for trade... I like the intents but the citrus kinda amps headaches on me...think its a bit much for me and so far I can't seem to find an appropriate scent to layer with, but I don't mind cause I have so many other calming potions, I can sacrifice this one.

But great order there lady...I love bosom bows and isn't that body paint Da Bomb!

So baby, how's daddy and how are you?...seems mom has another infection somewhere and they have to find it...temp keeps spiking and some other stuff going on

Rosebud... I haven't tried the woozy floozy...gave mine away straight off cause someone started talking about cat pee...hehehe

might have to revisit that...IDK, maybe not...LOL

djac

Rosebud... I haven't tried the woozy floozy...gave mine away straight off cause someone started talking about cat pee...hehehe

I've got Woozy Floozy but I don't get cat pee at all :D No scent at all...

TG...LOL, is that what we are calling it now...too funny.

I am actually gonna put my Mayday up for trade... I like the intents but the citrus kinda amps headaches on me...think its a bit much for me and so far I can't seem to find an appropriate scent to layer with, but I don't mind cause I have so many other calming potions, I can sacrifice this one.

But great order there lady...I love bosom bows and isn't that body paint Da Bomb!

So baby, how's daddy and how are you?...seems mom has another infection somewhere and they have to find it...temp keeps spiking and some other stuff going on

djac

Im prayin your mom feels better real soon djac......

And you have got to get the wooz flooz, its the best!

Im prayin your mom feels better real soon djac......

And you have got to get the wooz flooz, its the best!

Thanks Ajia...

and yes, I am sure I am gonna break down some day and purchase this again and actually try it this time...thing is, once you tell me something is not pleasant in scent, I won't exactly run to it again so to speak...but you ladies are making such noise about this one that...well, you know the LP song and dance...hehehe

djac

Edited by djacquelynstew

Thanks Ajia...

and yes, I am sure I am gonna break down some day and purchase this again and actually try it this time...thing is, once you tell me something is not pleasant in scent, I won't exactly run to it again so to speak...but you ladies are making such noise about this one that...well, you know the LP song and dance...hehehe

djac

DJAC -

First - hoping everything is right healthwise with the family soon.

Second - I've given swipes of the Wooz to 3 Phero newbies - all wore it near - no one even noticed a smell. I swear - that doesn't mean it might not amp funny on *you* but this one has been a gem.

The crabbiest of people come around with the Wooz. I have even worn it at work (smaller swipes of course) with great success.

DJAC -

First - hoping everything is right healthwise with the family soon.

Second - I've given swipes of the Wooz to 3 Phero newbies - all wore it near - no one even noticed a smell. I swear - that doesn't mean it might not amp funny on *you* but this one has been a gem.

The crabbiest of people come around with the Wooz. I have even worn it at work (smaller swipes of course) with great success.

Okay, y'all twisted my arm (hehehe, it wasn't that hard either) I am going to purchase a bottle in two weeks when I get paid...darn LP addiction coupled with a very weak will to resist the goodies...Shelly and Ajia, thanks for helping me see my way through this.

djac

Thanks Rosebud and TG...sooo guess, I am gonna have to try this woozy floozy heh?

djac

Hey Djac, I didnt notice a cat pee scent either. I wouldnt worry about it too much with them pheros. EST is one that people complain most about, I find. And it doesnt seem to bother you at all, eh? SO for your sake, I'd say you are fine :party:

I got the wooze, but am a lil nervous to test it out lol.

WOuld you ladies compare this to spaceland?

Hey Djac, I didnt notice a cat pee scent either. I wouldnt worry about it too much with them pheros. EST is one that people complain most about, I find. And it doesnt seem to bother you at all, eh? SO for your sake, I'd say you are fine :party:

A couple other folks have used Spaceland - I haven't.

But I had another meeting of cranky people today - small swipes of Wooz ahead of time - everyone all jovial. Despite bad news. Very willing to "just make it work."

The Wooz is wonderful for work as well as fun. Just - well- seriously - SMALLER swipes. <g>

See I had to read this forum now I feel like Im missin out on somthin :choochookris7fo: Iam already waitin not so patiently,well you know.....

Now I got to get my hands on woozy and definatley tranquility potion.o I came up with a plaan evertime my hubby spends 30$ at the bar I spend $30 dollars here :jumpforjoy:

What I plan I can justify my addiction now heee,Ya'll don't tell on me ok its a secret :party:

And Iam inticipating the new ones also

Gee what is a Lady to do

On top of that I think I might be starting pre-menapause you do notice men ishas to do with this

,Hey Tg Im going to send you an e-mail sometime tomorrow you and your dad are in my prayers and thoughts.

hugs Tee

See I had to read this forum now I feel like Im missin out on somthin :lol: Iam already waitin not so patiently,well you know.....

Now I got to get my hands on woozy and definatley tranquility potion.o I came up with a plaan evertime my hubby spends 30$ at the bar I spend $30 dollars here :666:

What I plan I can justify my addiction now heee,Ya'll don't tell on me ok its a secret :ph34r:

And Iam inticipating the new ones also

Gee what is a Lady to do

On top of that I think I might be starting pre-menapause you do notice men ishas to do with this

,Hey Tg Im going to send you an e-mail sometime tomorrow you and your dad are in my prayers and thoughts.

hugs Tee

Hey Tee

Love the idea where u say if hubby spends $30 u get to spend $30...sounds fair enough...

I hope things are alot better between you two...You are a strong woman...just remember to do what's best for you!!

Take care of yourself first before taking care of anyone else...

I am learning this lesson rather late but hey I am not that old yet..hehe

Woozy Floozy and LAM are on my wishlists...

Hey Djac, I didnt notice a cat pee scent either. I wouldnt worry about it too much with them pheros. EST is one that people complain most about, I find. And it doesnt seem to bother you at all, eh? SO for your sake, I'd say you are fine :ph34r:

Hey CC...yes, I love EST...amd no I do not get a smell from it, nor do I get any complaints of something funny smelling...hehehe,

and we all know I use EST a lot, almost daily and nope never a problem

guess I will get woozy and perhaps at the advice of Shelly just use small amounts...at least till I know If I like it. LOL

djac

Hi AncientGoddess,

Nice to see u on the forum again... did u get to try Dracula's Bakery or Body Paint?? Right now those two are a few of my fav's ...

Oh and I love LP PINK as well...got me a whole bottle..might have to get some more soon...hehe

I am really loving LP Pink too. When I first tried it, I was like, hmmmm this is different because I didnt get a chance to try last years one, it got sold out before i got a chane to try it. But trying it this year, Ive really grown to love the scent and I like the way it makes me feel. I mostly wear it when iam going out at night, or on the weekends to a club, party or date. Its kinda become my favorite night life scent. I just ordered a big bottle of it before it got sold out. This is going to be an amazing summer night life scent.

Also, My birthday is in 2 weeks everyone. Iam going to be 26. AHHH!! :rockon:

Edited by AncientGoddess

I am really loving LP Pink too. When I first tried it, I was like, hmmmm this is different because I didnt get a chance to try last years one, it got sold out before i got a chane to try it. But trying it this year, Ive really grown to love the scent and I like the way it makes me feel. I mostly wear it when iam going out at night, or on the weekends to a club, party or date. Its kinda become my favorite night life scent. I just ordered a big bottle of it before it got sold out. This is going to be an amazing summer night life scent.

Also, My birthday is in 2 weeks everyone. Iam going to be 26. AHHH!! :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

It is good to see you around AG. LP Pink is totally a good summer night time scent. I have one amped with BI (and another with sexed up cuddle bunny) AND WOWSER it is a god strong mix. The boys seem to love the cotton candy goodness. I have to be careful when wearing this goodie :rockon:

So any exciting plans for your birthday? I got my 25th in a couple of days and am SCARED to turn a qarter of a century ;) hehehe jk. Looks like me and my girls are going to go away for a ladies weekend. Nothing too crazy. Gonna go to a cabin and relax and party. No men :)

It is good to see you around AG. LP Pink is totally a good summer night time scent. I have one amped with BI (and another with sexed up cuddle bunny) AND WOWSER it is a god strong mix. The boys seem to love the cotton candy goodness. I have to be careful when wearing this goodie :)

So any exciting plans for your birthday? I got my 25th in a couple of days and am SCARED to turn a qarter of a century ;) hehehe jk. Looks like me and my girls are going to go away for a ladies weekend. Nothing too crazy. Gonna go to a cabin and relax and party. No men :)

Hey Hey Ladies,

I haven't been coming on here as much latley because we hired new people here and since its a small corporation everyone can see everything and the less people know about my business the better if you know what I mean. :) My boss saw me on here one time before but I keep this site on the down low from my co-workers because its something I do for myself and don't like to advertise it to much.

But anyway, Ya, iam so excited about my Birthday. It falls on a Friday this year so I will be taking Friday-Monday off. June 5th-June 8th will be a 4 day of bliss and birthday fun! Iam hoping I could get my newely placed order by then with a big bottle of "LP Pink" and Reup of "Vain". I'll probably be heading down to the beach around my birthday aka down the shore as we call it around here in the east coast. Board walk fun, beautiful Ocean Breeze at night, making sweet love with my honey and of course drinking, drinking, smoking the erbs....hehehe :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: And I believe have a little sample of "Santa Carla" in my stash of goodies somewhere at the bottom of my stash so i'll probably bring that with me. I hadn't used it to much in the past so I hope i still have at least a little left because it'll be perfect for that night. :blue_dancing_banana:

Edited by AncientGoddess

It is good to see you around AG. LP Pink is totally a good summer night time scent. I have one amped with BI (and another with sexed up cuddle bunny) AND WOWSER it is a god strong mix. The boys seem to love the cotton candy goodness. I have to be careful when wearing this goodie :)

So any exciting plans for your birthday? I got my 25th in a couple of days and am SCARED to turn a qarter of a century :alien_dance: hehehe jk. Looks like me and my girls are going to go away for a ladies weekend. Nothing too crazy. Gonna go to a cabin and relax and party. No men :jumpforjoy:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Curiouschic. :angelstar-kaos058: Isn't it fun being a Gemini! hehehehe!

Edited by AncientGoddess