OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I placed a big order on Artfire and got samples from the last two months plus the Sugared Bonfire.

Blush and Vermillion are beginning to look like necessities...probably Atomic Mandarin too...a sample of Lucero with Charisma and something with SWS....

OHCRAP! The sugareds! I nearly forgot...hehe...my next order needs to take that into account....Ratz! Why do I HAVE to have everything I want?!

How funny that Mara went to all that effort to put a little color into our lives, and my favorites of the bunch so far are Black and White! :Emoticons04263:

ETA: Lest I be misunderstood -- I LOVE all the colors! But I was unexpectedly blown away by Carbon Black and Gypsum White! They will be FBs and probably back up FBs for sure.

Edited by Just Ducky

How funny that Mara went to all that effort to put a little color into our lives, and my favorites of the bunch so far are Black and White! :Emoticons04263:

ETA: Lest I be misunderstood -- I LOVE all the colors! But I was unexpectedly blown away by Carbon Black and Gypsum White! They will be FBs and probably back up FBs for sure.

I thought something similar when I read the descriptions.

I'm ruined...best laid plans...scattered...hit the order button....didn't even get my sampler yet. Officially and hopelessly obsessive compulsive? :lol:

FBs

2 Atomic Mandarin

2 Blush

1 sample each of Lucero and Super for Men...can't wait to try them out on hubby! Thoughts welcome! :)

I REALLY want to like Blush so I can order a fb! The wait is killing me;)

:Emoticons04269: Wait? I could handle the wait...the wait was fine....until the reviews started :lol:

I see my next strategic attempt should be to not order until reviews begin....obviously being cautious and waiting for samples first is just not me HAHAHA!

I think my "next strategic step" will be to order the sampler as soon as it's available and nothing else...it will mean more orders, but I'll get the samples more quickly!

Of course, every month I tell myself I have enough perfume, and I'm not going to try out all the NR's...so that's the plan. But usually every month I fail...

I think my "next strategic step" will be to order the sampler as soon as it's available and nothing else...it will mean more orders, but I'll get the samples more quickly!

Of course, every month I tell myself I have enough perfume, and I'm not going to try out all the NR's...so that's the plan. But usually every month I fail...

I love getting the sampler so I can try everything. Especially because, knowing myself the way I do, I'm certain I'd wind up buying sample separately (so that I could try everything), and wind up costing myself more money in the end. I always tell myself, "Get it! You're *really* saving $15!". ;)

ET to fix accidentally scary-looking happy face.

Edited by Eggers

• 2 weeks later...

Well slap me now! I probably won't see my LP box till June. ;)

I placed yet another order because the stock on my 2 must haves was LOW. I hope it's not true!

Carbon Black was down to 7 & Mountain Meadow was listing only 3 left. Hope there's more on the LP shelves to restock that cart.

.. oh yes and I went ahead and finally ordered that Un Lumina, because WTF at this point.

I better go back and check my pending orders to keep track of the craziness. I'm done for awhile.

Well now I'm off to try to sleep the sleep of the just! lol

Edited by StacyK

Oh, Stacy, I think I'm going to be in the same boat -- I finally got paid for a big extra piece of freelance work so I did my original order for the month with a lifetime supply of Black Cat Mojo, plus a bottle each of Sugared Bonfire and Atomic Mandarin. Then I impulse added an order for Atomic Mandarin in spray and a bottle of unscented Cuddle Bunny.

I had sniffed Carbon Black in the vial and thought, yeah, it's nice, but I don't really NEED it. And then I've fully tested it a couple of nights now, and oh, wow...

Not to mention there are a couple Artfire items I've been stalking and I forgot to get a combined invoice for...

Stop me before I shop again!

BTW -- I got the unscented Lumina last month and I am loving it! It pairs nicely with so many things.

Edited by Blackcat

I'm about to pay for my two reserved PE's - Charlene's Sanctuary and Black Cat Mojo, plus I think I'm treating myself to an UN bottle of SS4W because I LOVE it for the selfies.

ETA: Yikes, I forgot about my Artfire order - I think I have Halo's Cocoa Lily on the way. That scent is so NOT me, but for some reason I'm just in love with it right now.

Edited by Amalthea1978

:Emoticons04280: I want EVERYTHING...but I always want everything :lol: I'm perched for NRs but am going to attempt to wait for reviews...then I'm also waffling to order the sampler as soon as they are ready/prior to descripts, as Mara suggested in a thread somewhere. That way I would get them sooner and be able to make an order for FB "must haves" but I feel odd ordering just the sampler...but I do have 2 BCMs reserved to make it more acceptable...

Does anyone know how soon NRs can be ordered? I mean, if we know we will be ordering the sampler for the month, can we go ahead and place the order now, and then when they are ready to go they can send them? Or do they need to be posted here first?

Molls, I thought Blush was going to be a must-have full bottle for me as well, and I really do like it, it just seems to fade so quickly on my skin!

I'm back-and-forth about whether I want to order the sampler ASAP as well. I badly need to skip NR's a couple of months here and there for the sake of my checking account!

Edited: Just noticed my phone turned well into we'll:(

Edited by Amalthea1978

Molls, I thought Blush was going to be a must-have full bottle for me as we'll, and I really do like it, it just seems to fade so quickly on my skin!

I'm back-and-forth about whether I want to order the sampler ASAP as well. I badly need to skip NR's a couple of months here and there for the sake of my checking account!

Ugh - me too! I think I'll be "samplers only" for awhile!

ok had to get more Flying Potion and a Caramel Musk spray boosted with Leather. So I'm waiting on that with my previous order of Lumina, Carbon Black, OCCo Pink & Mountain Meadow.

No more ordering until I can do my PE.

Lady V, did you describe your PE somewhere ?

Edited by StacyK

Okay, just placed my first "serious" order:

Unscented pheros:

Lace

Heart & Soul

Bang!

FBs:

Atomic Mandarin boosted with Cuddle Bunny

Gamboge

LP Red

Samples:

Sogni Incantati

Velvet & Steel

Pinnacle

... and now I'm stalking the March NRs!

Pinnacle! That's a great one!...and everything else too of course :D Great idea boosting AM with CB...such a scrummy scent to cuddle up to! Love your phero choices :heart: Lace and BANG! have always been at the top of my list...now that I have tried H&S, it's quickly climbing the ladder to favorites as well! YOU will have SO much fun when you get that order ^_^

Edited by NuTrix

My first order I got: unscented pheros DHEAS and Levitation, both in sprays; samples of Gamboge, Gypsum White and Blush and All Hallows Eve w/Lumina because it was the last one. I love everything I ordered which makes it even more difficult to narrow down my order from what I would love to what I can afford! lol I want to try things before buying a fb only because I am not familiar with different notes of a fragrance. So......

I am looking at: The Sampler Sets for Women and for Men (my fiance and father)(It has Sneaky Clean w/SS which was recommended to me)

FB: X Appeal w/Sexology (also recommended by the same person-thank you!!)

Gypsum White w/Lace

Gamboge w/Levitation

Flying Potion

Samples: Sandy Bottom for Men

Love Potion Gold

A Treasure of Copper

Agua Fresca

Alabaster Queen

Beth's Blushing Milkmaid

Atomic Mandarin

Elixir of Worldly Delights

Eternal Sunshine for Men

Frambuesa Y Coco

Glass Slipper

Goldie Fingers

Grow a Pear

Guavas in the Mist

Honey Bunny (FHW)

Knot

Naked Dawn

Orange Almond (FHW)

Passion and Envy

Pizzazz w/Cougar

Pouncing Potion w/Cougar

Sarasvati: Creativity Potion

Skool's Out

Spell 2013 Love Immortal

Sugared Amber

Summertime Blue

Trianon esque

Tropical Cupcake (FHW)

UNE for Women

Velvet and Steel

New Releases (haven't decided if a full set or specific ones yet)

As you can see, the samples list is extremely long.!! This is my full list of fragrances I would currently like to try. What I will probably do is order between 5-10 with each order. Any input would be greatly appreciated as far as how I can try different ones...lol It's insanely long!! :P

Blackcat I need to start investing in some UN pheros too...I can't decide if I'm going to do a mad scientist blend or order DHEAS or Topper. Decisions!

And I ordered an UN and it was none of the above! SS4W is quickly becoming a favorite for the selfies.

Sorry for the double post - I think we were posting at the same time, and it wouldn't let me edit my original post to include a qote:(

What I will probably do is order between 5-10 with each order. Any input would be greatly appreciated as far as how I can try different ones...lol

When I first started sampling things here, the trade board definitely was my friend! I bought pretty much all the phero'ed samples I could get my hands on. Most people throw in small samples as freebies too, so you get to try even more. I did find sampling to be a bit of a problem to start with though, because I'd find something I loved that would end up being GGG. Still, I've managed to get most everything I've wanted from the trading post, even backup bottles of some things I never thought I'd find bottles of.

The other thing you need to check out is the forum freebies section. Mara is amazingly generous - I've gotten to try out lots of things that I wouldn't have yet because of forum freebies!

Congrats on fab first orders to the newcomers!

TheBirkeys, you've gotten great advice here... the only thing I would add is that I approached my monster sampler list by looking at categories. Like I'd get all the honey scent samples together on the theory so that I could compare and figure out which one(s) I liked best. Or the tropical ones. That helped me to sort out a bit what I liked from what I loved, and kind of helped keep the full bottle list a bit more manageable.

Amalthea, you're reminding me that SS4W is the first phero I ever tried (in Sneaky Clean) and I love the way it works... adding that to the wish list of bottles!

Sorry for the double post - I think we were posting at the same time, and it wouldn't let me edit my original post to include a qote:(

When I first started sampling things here, the trade board definitely was my friend! I bought pretty much all the phero'ed samples I could get my hands on. Most people throw in small samples as freebies too, so you get to try even more. I did find sampling to be a bit of a problem to start with though, because I'd find something I loved that would end up being GGG. Still, I've managed to get most everything I've wanted from the trading post, even backup bottles of some things I never thought I'd find bottles of.

The other thing you need to check out is the forum freebies section. Mara is amazingly generous - I've gotten to try out lots of things that I wouldn't have yet because of forum freebies!

Congrats on fab first orders to the newcomers!

TheBirkeys, you've gotten great advice here... the only thing I would add is that I approached my monster sampler list by looking at categories. Like I'd get all the honey scent samples together on the theory so that I could compare and figure out which one(s) I liked best. Or the tropical ones. That helped me to sort out a bit what I liked from what I loved, and kind of helped keep the full bottle list a bit more manageable.

Amalthea, you're reminding me that SS4W is the first phero I ever tried (in Sneaky Clean) and I love the way it works... adding that to the wish list of bottles!

Amalthea and Blackcat...thanks so much for the wonderful advice! Everything you both suggested I have taken to heart and am putting into practice!! I'm not one who likes to wear a different scent every day (I have AS and I don't like change..lol). What I'm looking to do is find 2-3 wonderful (that compliment me) signature scents for each season and have them boosted with my favorite pheromones. This is my master list of ones I'm interested in so what I'll do is concentrate on Summer right now. Checking out the freebies and the trade board also..everyone on the forum has been so helpful...one day I hope to be able to pass it on... :)

The Birkeys...I have so many of those samples hanging around. I don't have a trade page because I am lazy and don't want to deal with the payment thing. But if you get an email exchange I can go through my trough and see what I've got to send you. Some of those I have given to my mother but I still have plenty on your list I can throw in an envelope and save you a few dollars.