OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

Argh, I just can't decide yet. I'm getting new, hot n humid, and probably all of May and bunny. But that could change, I need twenty minutes solid concentration time to figure it out! Not as simple as it may sound ATM!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Panic order!!! Kitten Nip, New & La Syl.

oops, almost forgot.. " Shut Up and Get A Job". But I think I need it as a spray..

Edited by StacyK

Panic order!!! Kitten Nip, New & La Syl.

oops, almost forgot.. " Shut Up and Get A Job". But I think I need it as a spray..

Hey girl -- where you gonna find that Kitten Nip?!? I looked last night (and just now) - all GONE :surprised: beside myself for missing out. One bottle of La Syl left as of this minute...

Hey girl -- where you gonna find that Kitten Nip?!? I looked last night (and just now) - all GONE :surprised: beside myself for missing out. One bottle of La Syl left as of this minute...

Wow! That was fast. When I ordered there were at least 4 left. Lol

Placed the June order today - my resolve to do it in an orderly manner won out :D however the list I started with was nothing like the end result :P . Ordered my first trial vial...went with Totem Bat W/ LFN cuz I so want to test that phero. Also did FBs of Totem Lamb w/ PP in oil and Totem Panda w/ OW spray form. Oh!!! And got one of these too :D

AD-New-LovePotion.jpg.jpg

Edited by ComingUpRoses

Last night I asked for an invoice via email. I wanted to get some things from both the site and ArtFire. I think it saves LP charges on the separate purchases if you know what you want and request a single invoice? I don't remember where I read that though :(

Ordered:

- 2 bottles of Spell 2013: Breath of Nirvana

- Another trial size of Aja - I haven' had the same phero effect as copulins with it, but the scent definitely intrigues people none the less and I LOVE that part of it so I want to keep testing it.

- Had to get the Mother's Little Helper in Un after trialing Totem Kangaroo - what a surprise win!

- Another bottle of Charlene's Sanctuary - which it looks like there may be more of and I will watch for them on ArtFire. It will be very hard not to get them all. I saw there's a bottle of my other PE floating around over there so if they sit too long, hehe, I may swoop them!

Huh, I messed up then :o submitted separate orders via ArtFire and the Perfumerie. Noticed ArtFire charges shipping on some items so I thought product on that site had to go thru there... All told I have 13 items on order between the two sites :ladybird-Pushup: you have some goodies as well. Noticed you love BON ^_^

I was reading the description for Breath of Nirvana again, it has 4 drop of cops per bottle! Did you realize that? Good stuff!! I remember you posted a great review, have to look @ it again. Wonder how it compares to Cougar...if it has about the same amount of cops I mean.

There's no shipping charge for the perfume on AF. There is shipping on the other items .

Huh, I messed up then :o submitted separate orders via ArtFire and the Perfumerie. Noticed ArtFire charges shipping on some items so I thought product on that site had to go thru there... All told I have 13 items on order between the two sites you have some goodies as well. Noticed you love BON ^_^

I was reading the description for Breath of Nirvana again, it has 4 drop of cops per bottle! Did you realize that? Good stuff!! I remember you posted a great review, have to look @ it again. Wonder how it compares to Cougar...if it has about the same amount of cops I mean.

I was feeling around a little in the dark about the LP site and ArtFire site charges, I wasn't thinking of shipping, so much as each time a payment transaction is made, there is some cost to the company. I was thinking a single invoice would create only one charge for them and save some pennies for them - I've no idea what such things cost to them.

StacyK makes a good point about shipping that I wasn't even aware of - Thanks StacyK!

And yes, BoN is wonderful, and I thought it was a cop bomb :lol: To find out that it only has 4 drops per bottle surprised me! I'm wondering if it's light enough on cops to make into a spray - to use like Cougar and Gotcha! It would be fantastic diffused by clothes or hair, but I don't know if 4 drops is light enough. Compared to an OCCO, those few drops are practically nada! :D

And yes, BoN is wonderful, and I thought it was a cop bomb :lol: To find out that it only has 4 drops per bottle surprised me! I'm wondering if it's light enough on cops to make into a spray - to use like Cougar and Gotcha! It would be fantastic diffused by clothes or hair, but I don't know if 4 drops is light enough. Compared to an OCCO, those few drops are practically nada! :D

:rolleyes: I have so much to learn, here I am thinking 4 drops of cops her bottle is a lot.

I also ordered Flying Potion, some samples of LAM and BAM, MRF, Treasure of Silver and Liquid Moonbeams and found some OCCO Ambrosia and LAM Pink Amber over at the Trading Post.

Liquid Moonbeams sounds divine! Have to look that one up. You'll love the Occo Ambrosia :love:

:rolleyes: I have so much to learn, here I am thinking 4 drops of cops her bottle is a lot.

You only need 4 drops per GALLON to get a copulin response, so it is actually a lot! :)

Compared to other blends tho...some have as many as 30 drops per bottle.

I was thinking BoN was closer to the 30 drop side originally - a real cop BOMB! And yes...4 drops has proven perfectly effective on my guy :lol:

Lace is always fun! :D

x3 - WOW! That IS all out....I've never gone past x1 except when I got Woozy Floozy...but she came that way :lol:

You only need 4 drops per GALLON to get a copulin response, so it is actually a lot! :)

Compared to other blends tho...some have as many as 30 drops per bottle.

The power of cops is amazing! 4 drops per gallon is an astounding ratio :rolleyes:

I'm getting heart palpitations at the thought of a blend with 30 drops! That right there would surely level everyone within close proximity of the doll wearing the blend :P

Lace is always fun! :D

x3 - WOW! That IS all out....I've never gone past x1 except when I got Woozy Floozy...but she came that way :lol:

Nutrix, Lace is one I am considering, but I do already have Est so maybe I will wait on that. I must confess, Stone Cougar is looking rrrreeeally tempting! But.. still not sure. And yep 3 x. I have never tried that with anything. I say it is time!

Also, ordered a couple of bottles of Totem: Beaver and have my eye on trying a sample of Bear next.

OMG, RoseBlackthorn, I would so go for the Stone Cougar...I've only got it in 1x, but it's so awesome. It's what I wore to the Santana/Rod Stewart Concert and for the rest of the Memorial Day weekend....Can't rave enough about it (and the concert)! And yes, must do Portugeuse food when you are in area again.....Also, Federal Hill has incredible Italian food.

ComingUpRoses: Liquid Moonbeams has Evening Stock in it. A favorite of mine. What do you wear your OCCO Ambrosia with? Wld it go with Cougar?

Nutrix: Thanks for that tip about maybe having LPMP do an invoice instead of multiple orders when ordering from both Artfire and LPMP. I will do that next time. It was my first time ordering thru Artfire so wasn't sure.

Thank you for the input OBW. I am teetering on that damned fence so it helps. BTW, I live in Swansea Ma and am only about 20 to 30 minutes away from Providence! Maybe we could actually meet some time for dinner. I love Portuguese food and Italian as well. :)

That would be so kewl RoseBlackthorn! I'm about an hour away from Prov in CT., but I'm always buzzing up to Prov. and Newport, RI. Newport has some great restaurants as well. Have you ever been to the Providence Performing Arts Center? We saw the play Wicked there a few years back. Amazing.

Enjoy the Cougar if you get it. I have Lace in Gypsum White. Love the fragrance, and Lace is fun but doesn't affect me as much as Cougar.

Nutrix, Lace is one I am considering, but I do already have Est so maybe I will wait on that. I must confess, Stone Cougar is looking rrrreeeally tempting! But.. still not sure. And yep 3 x. I have never tried that with anything. I say it is time!

Cougar is a staple! x3? Oh Gads! Stand back ladies - or should I say gather 'round? :lol: - it's going to be a WILD ride!

Nutrix: Thanks for that tip about maybe having LPMP do an invoice instead of multiple orders when ordering from both Artfire and LPMP. I will do that next time. It was my first time ordering thru Artfire so wasn't sure.

Hahaha! Weeeell, I did request an invoice to combine, but I was sent 2 separate invoices - 1 for LP and 1 for ArtFire - so I guess they keep them separate. My bad :faint:

At least I know from now on to just go on and order wantonly at will from either site! :lol: I already have a wish list for when the June NRs come out...May God grant me (some small) restraint if the NRs happen to be the sugared line! :D

ComingUpRoses: Liquid Moonbeams has Evening Stock in it. A favorite of mine. What do you wear your OCCO Ambrosia with? Wld it go with Cougar?

Hi darlin' - I just got the OCCO Ambrosia via trade. The label says May 2012...I know they're other versions out there. The one I have can totally be paired with UnCougar - fo' sho'!!! I think that's the mix Maroon was using...Cougar, OCCO Ambrosia and Topper.

Edited by ComingUpRoses

Coming Up Roses: Sounds yummy. Can't wait to try mine with the Cougar. I'm getting it from J.D. Still have yet to order Topper tho. My list just keeps getting longer, but I'm finally starting to get a handle on what works for me in order to narrow things down. Looking forward to trying the La Sylphide/LFM as well.

NuTrix: I try to make a list every month and do one order.....like that's ever gonna happen, lol. I will continue to try, but, I'm really o.k. with knowing that my goodies will come, 1x a month, 2 weeks after the very last order I make.

Edited by Olderbutwiser

NuTrix: I try to make a list every month and do one order.....like that's ever gonna happen, lol. I will continue to try, but, I'm really o.k. with knowing that my goodies will come, 1x a month, 2 weeks after the very last order I make.

HAHAHA! I've been" continuing to try".... for years..... :rolleyes: I pray you do better.... :lol:

I'm thinking I might need Totem Bunny, I need to test Monkey and Goat again... Those are maybes. Can't wait to plot some more when NRs are up!!! My Perfect Match UN and SS4W UN are getting dangerously low too.

My orders are getting bigger....

I got Totem: Goat for my friend who loves goats (in the goat barn at the county fair she told them, "just look at you, you're SO smart. Not like those sheep..."), who might be going on an actual-factual date someday.

And I got, let's see...UN Gotcha in 60/40 oil spray, also Crayons: Blush, in a spray, and Under Your Spell from the Artfire store. Plus samples of OCCO: Gold, Rocket Fuel, BAM: sugared vanilla and honey, LAM: Buttercream Peach, Totem: Bat and Totem: Lamb.

Watch out, world!!!

I see a BIG order in my very near future!!! These June NRs look lovely! I'm definitely getting a full set of trial vials and i want to try Beth's Blushing Milkmaid. I think I will also be ordering fbs of Mississippi Moon and scented Cougar Potion -- and I don't know what else! I was going to hold off ordering anything for a while but these June NRs cracked the seal on the vault and now it's swinging wide open! My shopping cart is chock full of goodies that I'm trying to sort and prune. I must try Gotcha! and Blatant Invitation! and Open Windows! and I need Trianon-esqu before it's gone for good!

Edited by Cougarrific

OK. SO. Daft fool that I am - I didn't even REALIZE the new releases were posted! Soooo...

I ordered the sampler, a FB of Encens de Café and 3 more FBs of Totem: Goat :blushing:

Now all there is, is to wait and see how many bottles from this June release I'll need :lol:

Edited by NuTrix

My orders are getting bigger....

I got Totem: Goat for my friend who loves goats (in the goat barn at the county fair she told them, "just look at you, you're SO smart. Not like those sheep..."), who might be going on an actual-factual date someday.

And I got, let's see...UN Gotcha in 60/40 oil spray, also Crayons: Blush, in a spray, and Under Your Spell from the Artfire store. Plus samples of OCCO: Gold, Rocket Fuel, BAM: sugared vanilla and honey, LAM: Buttercream Peach, Totem: Bat and Totem: Lamb.

Watch out, world!!!

Nice!! I have Gotcha in a spray, too. I love it. :)

I think I'm just getting the sampler for now..

I've put myself on a budget, and I'm determined to stick to it this time - either one bottle OR the monthly sampler per month, and no more. I thought I wanted the monthly sampler for June, but VERY tempted by the Patience Potion on artfire, just because I would really like to try out Balm Bomb. I'm afraid that I won't like the scent though, it doesn't sound bad but also doesn't sound like a sure bet that I'll love it either. Decisions!

OK. SO. Daft fool that I am - I didn't even REALIZE the new releases were posted! Soooo...

I ordered the sampler, a FB of Encens de Café and 3 more FBs of Totem: Goat :blushing:

Now all there is, is to wait and see how many bottles from this June release I'll need :lol:

OMGaaaaaaaah NuTrix!! How quickly do you go through the FBs...Totem: Goat case in point. How is it you need 3 more love?!? OMGaaaaaaaah

HAHAHA! I am already down almost half a bottle of the 2 I have - so I will probably blow through these. I slather quite heavily...or re-apply....I almost never re-apply things...I love TG! OH - and hubby quite likes it on me so, yea....I plan to go through quite a bit. I keep forgetting it has cops, it just smells so yummilicious! Roll in like cat nip worthy for sure!!!! :w00t: