OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

I finally put in my July order today, and I am proud that I'm (more or less) sticking to my one-bottle-per-month limit. One of the June releases I desperately need to have, but there are still plenty left in the store so I was able to leave it for later, which makes my July order a bottle of Dolly's Wet & Nasty plus a few July samples. Now I'm trying to decide if I want to reserve any of the July PE's, but if I stick to my limit I won't be able to actually buy until August. That's really not too bad, considering it usually takes a couple weeks for my order to get to me and I wouldn't want to order again before then anyway. I might see a Midnight Snack in my future if they don't all get snatched up...

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:oscar-red-carpet-1:

For me? Purely economic actually. This one is a staple and I know I'll save $$$ in the long run having the x3 aaaand, I'm usually decanting into a 5ml to-go bottle, and THAT will mean less sprays too....instead of the barrage like I use now. From the x1 I usually spray something like 8 spritzes from the 5ml spray bottle! 4 to chest and neck, 1 to each wrist and 1 to each back of hand. Now I will be able to get the same effects with 3, or max, 4 spritzes :) I would probably buy all my Uns in x3 for that reason, but I like the oils more than sprays for just about everything else. I prefer their longevity, discretion and ease to transport (smaller bottles). Though I can see purchasing more in the future...like Lace and OW...

Um, you JUST did! :smiley-laughing024:

My reasons exactly Nutrix, when you begin to get beyond sampling and experimenting with pheros, a LOT of pheros, it just makes sense economically. That IS a big deal for many of us.

Well ssupytalp, I did this month what I have been wanting to do for a very long time and spent money I had saved up to do it. For a long time there have been UNscented pheros that I had hoped to acquire to experiment with and benefit from. A bottle of LAM Buttercream, mostly for the scent because I could experiment w/ anol and EoW and eventually find the sweet spot to get those results more or less. As for perfumes, I ordered Lindee's Dark and Vampy, and a bunch of trial vials. I just might be forgetting a thing or two! See? I was not lying, I really did go to town, but as I said, had been planning on this and hoping to do this for quite some time.I use these pheros for working with my moods mostly and felt that I really needed them. The fragrances are simply a lovely, delicious, indulgence. I can not even begin to contemplate where to begin with experimenting once they arrive!!! I guess I will first put on some Dominance and kick my own ass into gear, organize, and figure that one out! Nest month, I will likely be more conservative even though it is sale month since I am hoping to be able to get some tattoo cover up work done on a badly worked design on my ankle. it has been way too long and that is a priority. Life is too short to live with a tat that you hate! I have to call and try to get in for a consultation with the woman that I want to do it. Her name is Heather and the place is Mandrake Tattoos in Raynham, Ma. LOVE her dark, red roses! So now everyone knows how wicked I have been!! :Emoticons04250: But again, all long planned and pretty well calculated. So.. what have YOU ordered? C'mon, I fessed up! ;)

Completely agreed on not having tatoos you hate!

I hope the new tattoo will be gorgeous. :)

I keep meaning to get some UNs (maybe one a month would be good) of pheros I love, and then some gorgeous scents show up and get in the way.....

I ordered a FB of Pherodise (because I am hoping both scent and phero will be perfect for vacation) and about three samples - and I'm sort of kicking myself for not ordering a sample of the new Occo Ambrosia.

Oh well, there is always next month....

I'm looking at stocking up on some Un pheros. I need Un Dom in spray desperately.

Also looking at getting Exotica, I know I initially said it wasn't for me but I think it may age well so tucking away a bottle sounds good. I also plan on more Terra Mater & Rouge. Need a back up of OCCo A. Those are my for-sure gets on my next order. Still considering my NR samples.

What about everyone else? :)

oh yea, as Hearts said, the 2 PEs on hold LVs Midnight Snack & Jens Farmhouse!

Edited by StacyK

So for June - 1st order was big sampler (posted that haul already in the welcome thread).. and for 2nd order also samples.

Anyhow - ordered samples of the following (hoping sale is super HUGE so I can go FB on some ALL of these below AND the other ones I have trial vials of) :Emoticons04235:

**LP Pure Sugar

**Crescendo Spray with Topper - want to try Topper soo much; will be ordering either Topper or DHEAS and/or Lumina as soon as possible. 3 pack maybe soon? ;)

**OCCO Ambrosia - because I know I *need* some OCCO in my life - will be going for FB of this and/or Pink.

**OCCO Pink

**Pherodise with Lumina (sooo want to try Lumina, scent has had yummy reviews but def want to try Lumina)

Next order - some FBs of my favs - must fit into budget. Saving now! On top of the pheros I so want above - def want FB of LP Pink, will probabably feel same @ LP Pure Sugar, Cougar (love it)!!

I've already been plotting and planning for August, but once the sale is released that will probably all go out the window...

And then the sugared line will be out!!! Those may have to wait until September. Yikes, the wish list just keeps getting longer!

I went ahead and ordered a bunch of things pre-sale because I am a greedy little beast and I could not wait (plus some were from June's PEs list and I felt crummy having them held as long as I did)... and my package just shipped! So getting a *lot* of PEs (StacyK do you have Lady Luck in hand yet? Dying to hear your review!) plus I grabbed Sweet Surrender so I could have it for the rest of the summer. Plus I needed FBs of Flutterby, Exotica, Terra Mater, and Blue. And Unscented Gotcha.

It was insane. But there you have it.

Depending if my crazy freelance project generates another unexpected round of cash, I might take advantage of sale to get bottles of things that keep dropping off my list, like LP Original, some things from the Crayons Collection...

And then I need to retreat to Black Cat Cottage and start using shit up!

It has been a while since I have posted here...right now I am waiting on the August Sale to place my order, but I am planning on UN pheros B2 and G2 in sprays, 2 NOCO Pinks (Mara said she would make them for me w/o the cops), a Sugared Amber and Sugared Coconut and a Sweet Surrender..there are so many more that I would love to get..we will see how it goes...:)

I did sell me bedroom suit..I am sleeping on the couch, but at least I have some money for the August Sale!! My LPMP perfumes and pheros are so much more important than having a proper place to sleep and store my clothes (right now they are in my living room in trashbags..lol) When we got the toronado warnings last night during the storm, the first thing I did was put all of my perfumes/pheros into a crate and into the basement closet..now THAT'S love...;):)

^^^Ditto! But I had to order Sweet Surrender & Pherodise...I tried to wait, Honest!

Oh lordy, I need someone to sit on me to stop me from ordering. I'm trying so hard to be good and wait. I'm absolutely certain I want trial vials of Compromising Positions, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, OCCO White, LAM (not sure which scent yet). I also want Sugared Honeycomb in the worst way, but not sure whether to be smart and trial vial first or just take the plunge for the full size. I'm tellin' you, that one has all the vowels of my name in it, IT'S A SIGN :P

Oh lordy, I need someone to sit on me to stop me from ordering. I'm trying so hard to be good and wait. I'm absolutely certain I want trial vials of Compromising Positions, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, OCCO White, LAM (not sure which scent yet). I also want Sugared Honeycomb in the worst way, but not sure whether to be smart and trial vial first or just take the plunge for the full size. :P

The bonus is that everything you listed is permanent, so if you get trial sizes of them - they are guaranteed to still be around if you LOVE them and NEED the FB :)

I had super massive list - had to control myself - but also HAD to get some unpheros.

FBs: Leather, LAM, SS4W

Samples: Cougar, OCCO Pink (x2), LP Pink, Crescendo w/Topper (x3) - already have samples of these but only 1 or 2 and will go FB as soon as I can on all 3 of these!

Next time: FBs: Lace (might dose with cops), Topper, LFM, Gotcha, OCCO Pink, Cougar, LP Pink. Ok so maybe that's my next 2 orders - but so happy @ order on the way! So thankful for all the great honest review - helping me build my 'go to must haves' so I don't lose my effing mind. haha.

I went ahead and ordered a bunch of things pre-sale because I am a greedy little beast and I could not wait (plus some were from June's PEs list and I felt crummy having them held as long as I did)... and my package just shipped! So getting a *lot* of PEs (StacyK do you have Lady Luck in hand yet? Dying to hear your review!) plus I grabbed Sweet Surrender so I could have it for the rest of the summer. Plus I needed FBs of Flutterby, Exotica, Terra Mater, and Blue. And Unscented Gotcha.

It was insane. But there you have it.

Depending if my crazy freelance project generates another unexpected round of cash, I might take advantage of sale to get bottles of things that keep dropping off my list, like LP Original, some things from the Crayons Collection...

And then I need to retreat to Black Cat Cottage and start using shit up!

Yes I do. I have to let honeys settle a bit. I'll get moving.. If you have a review ready, go for it. I'm easy, love to hear what you think. :)

Edited by StacyK

Ok, I placed my very first ever order!! I know ordering FBs unsniffed is a risky business, but after obsessively reading reviews much careful research I feel quite comfortable with that :) And I think the ones I chose will be relatively easy to trade away in the event that they don't work out for me. So it's all good. I want to thank everybody for posting their wonderful reviews and for all the advice and encouragement! This is such a welcoming place and I've had a great time just in the short time I've been posting here. I hope to add my own reviews when I get my order!

Here's my sale order:

FBs:
Sugared Honeycomb
LAM, Sugared Vanilla & Honey (Original)
Veloute Lavande boosted w/Balm Bomb
Samples:
Compromising Positions
Beth's Blushing Milkmaid
OCCO White
Sneaky Clean
Freebies with order (also FBs):
Salute with Charisma
OCCO SLF

Salute is going to be a birthday gift for my honey. His birthday is in mid Sept so just hoping it makes it in time! He is pretty easy to please scent-wise and he is in the military so it sounded just perfect! He's been listening to me go on and on about pheros and he's intrigued but skeptical so I thought he'd enjoy trying them out (in a safe-for-work way, I mean LOL!)

It's killing me not ordering any of the Sugareds but...I really need to rein it in a little! Of course, if the Balm Bomb does manage to tame the Raging B!tch Queen I turn into at PMS time, my husband will likely be throwing money at me to spend here in the future :lol:

I ordered a lot of pheros along with one bottle each of Tonka Musk and The Garage. I ordered Ambuscade, Bedeviled, Fang!, North Pole, Ruisseau, Sandy Bottom, & Winter Wizardry. My intent with this order is to have each of the pheromone mixes I really like here in both oil and alcohol.

Edited by quietguy

I couldn't take it - had to get one more unphero - just had to - so went with LFM to add to list above. So... luckily have AWESOME scent samples & some OCCO pink to carry me through as it'll be awhile before I'll do that again. Just 1-2 more unpheros that I really really must get but those will wait.

I have no idea!!! I'm a bit frustrated really, because the one thing I didn't want to happen in the sale was for Kanary Kremes to sell out before I could get a backup bottle. And...of course it did:/ The only thing that's keeping me from being really upset about it is the awesomeness of the trade board. I feel like all is not lost!

So, this is considerably altering my purchasing plans for the month. I was hoping to really whittle down my wishlist, but now my order might not be so large.

My sale order:

Crayons: Indigo

Esther

Hummingbird Nectar 2014

Midnight Rhapsody

Poudre de Bourdons

Sweet Surrender

Tonka Musk

Totem: Bear

Totem: Monkey

Totem: Wolf

Just put in my order!

-Nosfy's Apertif

-Mystery Blend: Honey Lavender

-Newbie sampler, because I actually still haven't gotten around to picking one of those up.

-sample of Midnight Rhapsody

Free samples from the sale:

-Beyond the Veil

-Gianduja

-Glitter Kissed

-Metamorphosis

-Spark in the Dark

Well to make my order I'm still doing my list and testing a few trials in the evening.

So far;

Terra Mater

Rouge

LP White

Exotica

Bunny

Panda

Goat (maybe, already have)

Topper

Leather or Dom?? (spray x2)

LFM (spray)

OCCo Red Or LAM Vanilla

Caressful Breeze

Edited by StacyK

I spent my entire holiday planning my August order (well, mostly in bed while falling asleep - too many other great things to do during the day!) but unfortunately, it turns out that Seer (which I really wanted to get a FB of) was part of the sale offers - and sold out by the time I had a chance to get online. :hearts04276:

Which makes me sort of want to re-arrange the whole carefully planned order... :smiley-char145:

I guess I'll be putting a Wanted out for Seer in the near future, I've come to love it so much!

pssssst guys keep an eye on artfire...long lost treasures keep magically appearing on there...

..did you snag that last bottle of Lick of Cream? lol ;) I got one and also Marsha Mellow! Needless to say I am over the moon happy today!!! :D