OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

I'm really planning on layering the LP O with Sugared Apricots.. Can't wait.

THAT sounds like it would be AMAZAZING!

I'm seriously considering some Sugared Strawberries & some Sugared Grapefruit.

I was compelled to get the sugared grapefruit because I was so surprised by how much I liked that note, particularly in spray form - just amazing!

This sale. The Sugareds. I really must allocate a fund JUST for any LP sales....and to get my piddies on all of these sugareds, lol....this will take time and planning....I have a birthday coming up, perhaps I can use that as an excuse to splurge a wee bit more? :hypnotic:

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

List keeps growing:

So many sugars - including Violets, French Vanilla, Cherries, Vertiver, Water Lily, Watermelon, Wisteria, Strawberries, Pomegranate, Plumeria, Warm Milk and Sugar, Lotus, Lemons, Leather.... and more ... must stop self from listing. Reality will be a lot less, so I'm so grateful we have more time to order - hoping to be able to spread it across 2 orders.

DOM, Touch of Cerise, and Probably Special D from a trade page. :)

ETA: How could I forget - also coconut, bday cake, apricots, jasmine, grapefruit, cream, currant, dragons blood, copal. Yea I pretty much want them all. :cat690:

Edited by Beach Goddess

I was compelled to get the sugared grapefruit because I was so surprised by how much I liked that note, particularly in spray form - just amazing!

This sale. The Sugareds. I really must allocate a fund JUST for any LP sales....and to get my piddies on all of these sugareds, lol....this will take time and planning....I have a birthday coming up, perhaps I can use that as an excuse to splurge a wee bit more? :hypnotic:

I hear you on starting separate LP fund. I have a very long list, but will have to limit myself. But that's ok, just how it is. So glad for my small collection that I already have and thankful to have found LP. If I can get even 3 or 5 sugars plus the others --- will be VERY happy camper. :)

I am seriously considering arming my son - a college freshman - with some pheros. Charisma, SS4M. I must be insane.

Maybe a little, QG. ;)

I've only ever given my son OW (Valhalla) or I gave him Pinaccle

IDK, I don't think he's in need of any pheromones really but those are great for that occasional, happy confidence boost. Since they are already enhanced its Not overkill.

But I feel, in general, that he should learn to get by on his own first. He really liked ilori too.

Edited by StacyK

Irish Eyes!! nice to see you!

Went ahead and ordered my first set of sugareds: Vanilla Bean, French Vanilla, Iris, Eggnog, English Toffee, Oud, Leather, Coffee, Bacon, Earth, Vetiver and Hay. Plus did one more round of Hydrating Waters from the sale: Buttercream Rose, Essential Bliss, Essential Mystique.

And now my bank account has graciously requested that I take September off!

And now my bank account has graciously requested that I take September off!

LOL! ^^^ Mine too...except it's more like a pleading whimper...(but it's not all due to LPs this month) .but I'll have to try the NRs - or at least some off them.

My mid-year's resolution (which the sale blew already :D ) is to only pounce on FBs that I absolutely cannot be without....however with LP, there are just so darn many like that!!!

I have been busy working new hours and was waiting for the August sale. Then I saw the Sugared scents were ready to order so I had to get me some of those as well. My postman may get a hernia with my box...LOL

I am going to order the PEs I had on reserve for a while and some other stuff.. I have been good and trying to not buy a million things.

Hey Lady V - I have a FB of your Sweet Pussycat on the way - OMG want to bathe in it if I can. You have some awesome PEs - just reviewed Lady Suzy's Snow Leopard too, have FB from trade board. So I guess this means when they start doing PEs again, I'll probably be stalking yours. :D Once I recover from sale and from sugars.

• 2 weeks later...

So excited -- just ordered FBs of scented Cougar Potion, UN Open Windows and UN Cuddle Bunny and got freebies of FB Cauldron Cake and FB Spiced Cider Pudding. This along with my Luna's Miss Autumn and LP Red, I am going to be smelling so delectable all Fall and Winter!!! I can also see myself pairing all of these with the UNs that I ordered, plus the UN Lace and UN Heart and Soul that I already have on hand -- with the occasional UN Bang! layered underneath.

Next Up: ... honestly, I don't even know what is next up. Too much stuff that I want!! Every time I place an order, it is an agonizing selection process that always ends with the promise of "next time". lol! UN Treasured Hearts for sure, I know that much. :)

Doing a second order involving a sampler of the sugared variants and some more pheromones.

Waaay too much, especially after the last sale/sugared order! But, I am compelled... :hypnotic:

Another set of sugareds, DOM & DHEAS sprays (finally!), Sugared Grapefruit spray, Sweet Surrender w/OW spray, several PE's, Occo Ambrosia back-up, a few samples and my freebies. Ouch!

Waaay too much, especially after the last sale/sugared order! But, I am compelled... :hypnotic:

Another set of sugareds, DOM & DHEAS sprays (finally!), Sugared Grapefruit spray, Sweet Surrender w/OW spray, several PE's, Occo Ambrosia back-up, a few samples and my freebies. Ouch!

Ooooh, boosted Sweet Surrender spray sounds amazing!! Also the Sugared Grapefruit. Great call!

The theory is that I am taking the month off to nourish my bank account and pay all these stupid bills, then pick up with sampler and another round of sugareds in October.

We'll see how well that plan works. :-)

I need more Sugareds... And now that I'm not using pheros and I miss my Red Lace like crazy... I need a regular LP Red. I need to start saving for NRs though. October releases! My favorite month!!!

Hearts, if you mix LP Red with A bit of OCCo Red you get a Red Lace'ish scent. Maybe the scent can help ease the withdrawals.

Also, I can't wait to experiment layering with the Sugared Apricot. :)

Ooooh, boosted Sweet Surrender spray sounds amazing!! Also the Sugared Grapefruit. Great call!

The theory is that I am taking the month off to nourish my bank account and pay all these stupid bills, then pick up with sampler and another round of sugareds in October.

We'll see how well that plan works. :-)

BK, it was very hard for me to pass these up -- I knew I'd regret it if I didn't. These will make such great additions and make me feel so much better. I'm probably going to just get the sampler next month and save up till November. Sigh...

Right - last order until the October releases (which I really am going to have to save up for; October scents tend to be good on me!) has just been placed.

I waffled over it for days, swapping out UNs and scents, considering adding 'just one more' (which would have had the added benefit of another free bottle! Alas, the budget really did not allow for that).

I even got up and switched on the computer in the middle of the night a few times, to re-read reviews and swap things around in the cart...

In the end, I ordered:

- Totem: Goat

- Flutterby (as a spray)

- Open Windows (also a spray)

- True Confessions (kept being torn between this one and TMI... but I still have some of my Pheromas sample of TMI left. Might get that next month though, big fan of B-nol!)

- Treasured Hearts

and samples of Garland with Lace and Caressful Breeze with Blatant Inviation.

Pffff, it was really rather difficult to make up my mind this time, for some reason! :Emoticons04284:

I've also already started a list of the UN pheros I'd like to try during Pheromas (mostly things I haven't tried, or that I only have in scents that don't work so well on my skin) and that list is already becoming huge, too.... :moneyfairy13:

And now I am ready to settle in for a long wait (I have a feeling they are going to have an incribly busy weekend at LPMP headquarters!) and play with and enjoy all the lovely pheros and scents I already have! :Emoticons0424:

Edited by ssupytalp

StacyK, I adore your new avi!

^Aww, thanks. :)

I'm struggling putting together my sugar order.

I'm going for it and ordering the 1/6 bottles. Couldn't seem to keep my order below 14 (including the 2 freebies) And I had to make cuts to get there. I know.. but i do include XMAS gifts in this sale. It worked well last year.

JUSTIFIED!

I keep going over the list to make sure...

Has anyone tried the Dogwood Blossoms?

• 2 weeks later...

Bonfire, English Toffee, Apples, Apricot, Berries, Bananas, Grapefruit, Lemons, Peaches, Pears, Pineapple, Melons, Milk Chocolate and Chocolate Fudge.

I went a little crazy.. well I earned my freebies with The Sale plus the 4 bonus Sugareds, it was a good deal. I went back and fourth on a few but this was the final cut. ;)

Pineapple, Cho Fudge, Apricot, Oakmoss, Lavender, Cocoa Butter, Dogwood, Ginger, Heather, Dafodil, Wisteria, Sweet Pea,

Grapefruit, Honeysuckle, Egyptian Musk, Pumpkin, Orchid, Linen, Woods, Green Musk, Red Musk, Clean Musk, White Musk, Vanilla Bean

Plus Molls decants of Vanilla Velvet, Pink Musk & Neroli.

Edited by StacyK

Mind you, that was only my first Sugared order...there will be more.

Yes I foresee a few more stretched out over time, Bonfire hopefully in Oct.

Those are some amazing Sugared hauls!! :Emoticons0086: I only got Amber and Vanilla Bean. There are about eleventy billion I want to try, but I know myself well enough to know that unfortunately, if I had them, I would only use them a couple of times and then they'd sit in a drawer. I lack creativity in this department and have a surplus of laziness. ;) I still want to get my mitts on Lavender though and maybe one of the musks.

I refuse to say I want some Weenie but I will probably order the scent for men ... and women haha :lol: