OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

Indeed it is Saffron! What's an avid LPer to do??? Sometimes it is as Cocteau said, "There is nothing left to do, but to submit."

:say19: Thanks for the encouragement Rose, I did submit and ordered my top 5 pheromas and Birkey's PE, I'm going to wait till December to pick up the un phero samples(at least that's my plan)

Since I had a load of gc's... I got the FB set for November! And a small Halloween sampler!

Awesome, Mel! You'll definitely love them!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Which 5 did you get Saffron? I know I am getting Living Doll and Pirouette but still on the fence with a few others.

I got both of those(love at first sniff especially with living doll, pirouette I wanted based on notes, smelling it just underlined my love of all things LPMP and pineapple) I also got Ladybird(if it has levitation I'll always go FB), beautiful dreamer, and the suprise for me was unisexy 2014(I just want to slather in it).

Grrr! I've been following my package online, and this morning it said it was in my city and should be delivered today, and I was even outside when the mail truck pulled up so I was over across the street pestering the mailman, and nothing. Now I look tonight and it went to Winnipeg! That's two provinces away! And now it says it should be delivered on the 20th. Clearly the post office is evil and out to get me! Why else would they do this terrible thing? *sigh* :waiting:

^^^ Oh No! How awful! No Fair! That IS evil...so close...so close... I feel for you! :angelhug:

Thank you--I'm traumatized.

I'll be okay...maybe... someday... :arf:

On the 20th, once they are IN your hands! :girlWink-2:

On the 20th, once they are IN your hands! :girlWink-2:

Yes, it can't come soon enough! ;)

Lainey, I'd probably have been jumping in that truck-just to check!! That really sucks.

I considered that, lol!

Since I had a load of gc's... I got the FB set for November! And a small Halloween sampler!

Woohoo! That's awesome, Mel..

I'm thinking I want Beautiful Dreamer and Dom Noir.. but I need to try the rest and see..

Guest cutie.pie

Yes, I'm finally trying some Love Potion variants, which is hugely exciting.

I hope you will love them! Especially LP Rouge, that's my favourite! :)

I'm saving mine for the new spell collection :)

Guest cutie.pie

Any word on when to expect that, cutie.pie? If there has been I've missed it, so please educate me!

I asked Mara about it and she said she plans to release the new spell collection early next year! :)

Guest cutie.pie

Ah, thanks for the heads-up. Best start saving now!

I missed out on some good ones last time, don't wanna make the same mistake again! ;)

Ordered the samplers and glad to hear the ones I'm anticipating are getting fb worthy reviews, Beautiful Dreamer, Dom Noire, Ladybird, Mega Watt. Mean Business I wasn't sure about at first but got my atten when the description was revealed and I think it's gonna be very effective cause I already wanna buy 2 fb's and I haven't even sampled it yet!

Guest cutie.pie

Now that my samples are on its way, I'm thinking what UNs I'll order and also I'm thinking about ordering Pinnacle for my dad as a Christmas gift ;)

I got scared that Beautiful Dreamer would sell out, so I ordered a FB (spray) of that. Then I tried to order a full spray bottle of Little Witches for my mom for Christmas (because I got a sniffie of it once and she LOVES it!), but it wouldn't let me. It let me order the concentrated perfume oil. Does that mean the spray bottles of Little Witches are sold out? It was confusing on Paypal because it never actually said that one was sold out...it said some of the samples I ordered were sold out, but if I deleted one of them, it just went to the next one and said IT was sold out. But then I noticed that the Little Witches changed itself to a quantity of zero, and when I removed it, the others were fine.

Babble, babble, babble. I also ordered trial vials of:

Totem: Bunny

Totem: Horse

Moon of the Falling Leaves

Nip of Autumn

Kitten Heels (only because someone on here keeps talking about it! lol)

Merlin's Blend

Autumn Wishes

Anthea

Metamorphosis

There were a few others I wanted to try that I asked for sniffies of if possible. I feel guilty about that; I hope it's not a bad thing to ask.

I definitely have a problem. *sigh*

Guest cutie.pie

I definitely have a problem. *sigh*

WE ALL DO! :lol2:

I think the best thing you can do is email Mara or John and ask about Little Witches. If there is a bottle in oil, I'm pretty sure Mara could convert it to spray :)

Kitten Heels (only because someone on here keeps talking about it! lol)

Hmm... might that be me? I am an unashamed Kitten Heels evangelist! I think it was made to pair with LFM. Possibly other things but it sort of strikes me as LFM's intention equivalent in scent form. I hope you'll like it! Oh, and let us know what you think of Nip of Autumn. I keep meaning to nab a trial vial but it gets relegated in favour of other things. Maybe if it's still around I'll pop a trial in my next order after all!

WE ALL DO! :lol2:

I think the best thing you can do is email Mara or John and ask about Little Witches. If there is a bottle in oil, I'm pretty sure Mara could convert it to spray :)

Oh, good idea! Thanks. :)

Hmm... might that be me? I am an unashamed Kitten Heels evangelist! I think it was made to pair with LFM. Possibly other things but it sort of strikes me as LFM's intention equivalent in scent form. I hope you'll like it! Oh, and let us know what you think of Nip of Autumn. I keep meaning to nab a trial vial but it gets relegated in favour of other things. Maybe if it's still around I'll pop a trial in my next order after all!

Yes, that would be you! haha. I need to know what all the fuss is about.

I fear I ordered too many "autumnal" scents this go-round. Oh well.

Oh, good idea! Thanks. :)

Yes, that would be you! haha. I need to know what all the fuss is about.

I fear I ordered too many "autumnal" scents this go-round. Oh well.

Well, I hope you love it! And it certainly isn't autumnal to my nose, so at least one thing in your arsenal will offer you some variation.

Which ones did you get? Make sure you update your They're Here W00T thread.

Oh, okay--I'll do that when they get here. I love listing what I got for some reason. More fun if you can share it, I guess?

My phero samples for Pheromas should be in this week...fingers crossed!

I know I'll be getting the sampler for Dec. and I think I'll have to add a Mega Watt to that too ^_^ I'm really liking the way this one behaves on me! I usually lean toward oils, but I've tested the spray and already know how it plays on me....GADS, decisions, decisions! :D