OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

Guest cutie.pie

I think I'll get UN samples Cougar, Dominance, LFM, H&S and Popularity Potion and a FB Ashes to Dust :)

And after I buy Christmas gifts, I hope I'll have some money left for more UN samples :) and a FB Mega Watt.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am planning on which bottles from November I want to order but still testing my sampler set lol. I will also get a FB of Weenie plus a sample of Eve of Darkness

Went with Dec sampler, - whenever it's ready :D Mega Watt in oil and samples of Dark Desires w/HT and Mark's Girl Nip w/PM for my fella :)

To be honest, when I read the notes in the December releases and while they sounded gorgeous, but none of them quite sounded like a "me" scent. So instead of going with the December releases, I opted for a FB of Mega Watt Spray, a bottle of LP Original Roll On, and a bunch of wax melts. Because I have been out of commission w/ the tooth/bone infection/root canal debacle, I have been slow to experiment with my rather large order for November. Will be experimenting and playing though! :)

December sampler ordered! I see several potential full bottles, but the ones I am most hopeful for are also the ones I am most uncertain of! I am also gearing up for a couple of PEs for the new year, so need to be careful with the budget.

Ordered December sampler plus a FB spray of Winters Grace. Also, FBs of Ashes, Nog & Snowman Poop. Tarts & Epi & 'enone phero trials. Whew... Glad I got my "Dreamer" order in last week ...

I'm still hooked on Novembers NR's and pheromas - prior order on the way. And I want to save for other items, so I'll have to hold back in December.

That said, on way from prior order(s) in Nov:

B2.2, Bang (wanted more), FB Living Doll RB oil, Samples of Coquette and Living Doll; 2 samples BBM

Up next - more pheromas

Gotcha, DHEAS, Open Windows or Levitation (I can't decide or if I can, will get both), Topper

And I want wax melts too!! Had my cart filled up 2x this weekend and haven't ordered bc trying to figure out how to fit into budget.

(I almost typed in Warm James...)

Hehe....depends....who's James? Maybe you can order both?

I am going to order my first FULL BOTTLES!

I literally am picking one from each of two different groups of three. Here they are:

Group A: (I will choose one)

Excalibur oil

T.M.I. oil w/cops

Pashazade oil

Group B: (I will choose one)

Steamy Daydreams spray w/pheros & cops (considering SWS phero, but does this clash w/cops?)

Sand Box oil w/ Teddy BB

Salute! spray

Can you guess which ones I will get and/or do you have opinions on my choices?

Edited by HappyGoSkillfully

I ordered the November sampler. I am hoping that comes with a trial of megawatt? I tried to convince a co-worker that he wanted to share this sampler with me since there are so many men's scents but he decided not to. (something about Christmas and being responsible. Pah!) And also Ashes to Dust III and Eve of Darkness. Trial bottles because I need to be at least a little responsible myself.

Well since fallen pregnant as of late.. scratch the millions of pheros I wanted to buy that I was having fun with.. I am thinking of buying the foodie ones, maybe the luggage one, since I do like Sneaky Clean when showering is not an option. I also want the sugared smoke that tyvey always mentions and Egg 2014.

Very surprised by Pink Elf. Ihave a confession. I really thought the berries would ruin the gingerbread - which I love. I read berries in the description, not relating it closely enough to pink sugar it seems. Pink sugar? Yes. = Love. But apparently all I saw was berries and thought, meh, this one won't be for me. But it turned out all iced gingerbread delight and on my wish list it went!

I also REALLLLLLY like Mark's Girl nip. I'm looking at a spray (for my guy) and an oil (just for me :D )

I'm on the fence with Eve of Darkness but I'm pretty sure I need Gloria... :lol:

I am going to order my first FULL BOTTLES!

Can you guess which ones I will get and/or do you have opinions on my choices?

Have you decided?

Without knowing your intent it's impossible to offer an effective opinion, but in general, the TMI and the Sand Box! :)

Was I close?

Have you decided?

Without knowing your intent it's impossible to offer an effective opinion, but in general, the TMI and the Sand Box! :)

Was I close?

Yes you were close, but NO!

My intent is to smell good :Emoticons04283: which I don't think I can go wrong with any of these. I would also like others to think I smell good too!

TMI and Sand Box will have to stay on the wanted list for a while longer, for now.

I had an email conversation with Heather/halo about Steamy Daydreams. I was thinking about boosting it with SWS and cops. I asked about it because those in a combo may be confusing. I am all about testing things out and pushing the envelope, BUT it would have been an expensive envelope if the combo didn't jive. I also didn't want to pigeon-hole the bottle for only certain situations, SO I went with a spray bottle of regular ole Steamy Daydreams. It is probably my favorite fragrance yet, so I really wanted to have this longer term than just the sample vial.

I also went with a bottle of Pashazade. I have only tried my sample once, but immediately put it on the Full Bottle list right away.

For me these are two killer fragrances that I will really enjoy wearing.

I am still waiting for a beautiful woman to tell me I smell great, though. :caveman:

Maybe I need to wear more? I am have been wearing 2-4 dabs of each scent when I wear them.

Edited by HappyGoSkillfully

So, not to be too personal, but where are you dabbing? Can you smell the scent for hours or does it seem to fade quickly?

Personally, I put some on the back of my neck, the crease on the inside of the elbows, and then belly button to cleavage. It perhaps starts strong but I usually don't have time to re-apply until six hours later or so if I am at work. I also like to be enveloped by the scent in the beginning and then still be able to catch hints of it later on. I love that LP's are strong enough for that. I have bought oils in the past that smelled great out of the bottle but then fade to non-existence pretty quickly afterward.

Edited by Maililyahn

Yes you were close, but NO!

My intent is to smell good :Emoticons04283: which I don't think I can go wrong with any of these. I would also like others to think I smell good too!

TMI and Sand Box will have to stay on the wanted list for a while longer, for now.

I had an email conversation with Heather/halo about Steamy Daydreams. I was thinking about boosting it with SWS and cops. I asked about it because those in a combo may be confusing. I am all about testing things out and pushing the envelope, BUT it would have been an expensive envelope if the combo didn't jive. I also didn't want to pigeon-hole the bottle for only certain situations, SO I went with a spray bottle of regular ole Steamy Daydreams. It is probably my favorite fragrance yet, so I really wanted to have this longer term than just the sample vial.

I also went with a bottle of Pashazade. I have only tried my sample once, but immediately put it on the Full Bottle list right away.

For me these are two killer fragrances that I will really enjoy wearing.

I am still waiting for a beautiful woman to tell me I smell great, though. :caveman:

Maybe I need to wear more? I am have been wearing 2-4 dabs of each scent when I wear them.

Oh wow I thought you were pretty set on The Sand Box!!! I'm glad you got Steamy Daydreams. That is the sexiest man scent we have here in my opinion. I think you'll be happy in the long run that you didn't boost it because now you can wear it with any phero on any given day. Some people are big boosters, I am not. I like my pheros UN scented so I can be the fickle bitch that I am.

So, not to be too personal, but where are you dabbing? Can you smell the scent for hours or does it seem to fade quickly?

Personally, I put some on the back of my neck, the crease on the inside of the elbows, and then belly button to cleavage. It perhaps starts strong but I usually don't have time to re-apply until six hours later or so if I am at work. I also like to be enveloped by the scent in the beginning and then still be able to catch hints of it later on. I love that LP's are strong enough for that. I have bought oils in the past that smelled great out of the bottle but then fade to non-existence pretty quickly afterward.

OHHH...I thought I was supposed to dab it in the crack of my ass!?? No wonder :arf:

JK- all the normal places - neck, wrists, chest, inside elbow crease, even top of head (I'm a shaved head guy). It dissipates fastest on top of head. I can and do smell the scent a long time throughout the day. I put some on in am, then put a different one on for pm just to get a variety.

I put one drop of Heart Throb on inside of left elbow this am and did not cover it with anything. I still smell it and I will tell you I LIKE the smell of it without cover. I told Mara today that it actually smells like my natural sweat. I'm not a stinky guy sweater.

But the fragrances last long time on me.

halo - it is most likely just a matter of time before I get Sand Box anyway. Such a beachy smell to me. Just comforting and vaca-like.

I do like the TMI very much as well :smiley-signs135:

Guest cutie.pie

Me too. But I think I'll get Teddy, OW, PP and epi.

My budget is limited, so I got UN Epi and Sweet Caramel Apple w/TH & Chocolate Cinnamint w/Mega Watt wax melts. But I hope I'll get UN samples I want too :)

Ok, took a chance...

For forum freebies I asked for Dark Desires and Beautiful Dreamer - BUT I also went ahead and ordered a FB of Dark Desires unsniffed and will HOPE man beast approves.

I also got 2 FBs of Mark's Girl Nip....1 for me & 1 for him :D

And of course FBs of Pink Elf and Gloria.

I REALLY hope he likes DD!

Unsniffed!

Heavens to Mergatroid even!

I have no idea what his 'tastes' are, but report back on if he likes it or not. I don't want to feel guilty if he doesn't like it. I think it is a Winner though.

If he doesn't like it, YOU will. And if you don't, I will. (It won't be hard to dump to someone)

If he doesn't like it, YOU will. And if you don't, I will. (It won't be hard to dump to someone)

That's EXACTLY what I thought too ^_~

If nothing else...I'll sneak up behind him after his shower and put a line down his back (since it's in oil)...then it won't be under his nose and it will still be effective in close proximity...to ME :w00t: I'm plotting theories, but hopefully it won't be a hard sell :D

OHHH...I thought I was supposed to dab it in the crack of my ass!?? No wonder :arf:

LOL! Well it seems like you are putting enough on if you can still smell it hours later. I don't know. Maybe you are hanging out with shy women? I do know that I am more willing to tell a woman she smells good than a man, if we are talking perfect strangers. But I would be willing to tell either given the right mood. Clearly I have no problem being chatty. <_>

• 2 weeks later...

Just placed my last order for 2014! I got cherry pie, spring rain, chocolate cinnamint, and purple puff wax melts (reorder for the purple puff, ran through the first couple I ordered over Christmas!) and UN trials of Gotcha and Leather. I've never tried either in any form, I'm hoping that Leather can lend me some spine for my Forced To Deal With People Days.

I'm in a bit of a bind as the January NR's don't seem to be out yet and Pheromas is almost done sooooo I'm just going to order a few more UN pheros on Etsy and make the rest of my purchases from the main site once it's possible to order the sampler along with them.

I would have waited to see NRs but I hadn't yet got a pheromas order in and I was just about out of time to do so. I lost any resolve to wait and hope the pheros I wanted would be available after today, so I ordered:

Samples of:

Dom Noire

Beautiful Dreamer

Ashes to Dust III

OCCO Gold

Phero Trials:
Leather (never yet tried)
Cuddle Bunny
Gotcha!
TMI
BI

Now to nurse the reserves for spell potions...