OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

I am kicking myself !!! I forgot to order a FB of Eve of Darkness with my January order. And it's become one of my 'can't live without this, crave this, must have this one me at least every other day" scents right now. That may change in the summer but damn.....yummieeeeeeee. Hubby has agreed to let me place another order. Possibly because he's getting good effects with SWS at work, and with Dirty Old Man with me :) It's great to have him on board, I must say.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You people are turning me toward the foodie side...maybe a little bit. I mean I HAD to reserve a rebrew bottle of Lusty Cherry, right? How could one resist?

I'm going through the Etsy shop at the moment. This is dangerous for my credit card.

Guest cutie.pie

You people are turning me toward the foodie side...maybe a little bit. I mean I HAD to reserve a rebrew bottle of Lusty Cherry, right? How could one resist?

If it doesn't work for you, I'll take it off your hands ;)

OK. This order was mostly for my guy :lol:

FBs

Voracious in oil, to re-fill his nearly empty spray!

Mark's Girl Nip - Spray

Dark Desires - Spray

For me - a back up of Pink Elf - ZOMG...loving that SO much right now!!!

Forum freebies

Tonka Musk

Dirty Old Man - saw it's relation to SC and HAVE to try it on him - HOW did I miss this before???!!!

I've been on the fence for a FB of Tonka Musk and want to try it again... :)

ETA: This is MONUMENTAL! I am making an order that is MOSTLY for man beast! We have broken through the LP barrier! Squeeeee! :w00t:

Edited by NuTrix

OK. This order was mostly for my guy :lol:

FBs

Voracious in oil, to re-fill his nearly empty spray!

Mark's Girl Nip - Spray

Dark Desires - Spray

For me - a back up of Pink Elf - ZOMG...loving that SO much right now!!!

Forum freebies

Tonka Musk

Dirty Old Man - saw it's relation to SC and HAVE to try it on him - HOW did I miss this before???!!!

I've been on the fence for a FB of Tonka Musk and want to try it again... :)

ETA: This is MONUMENTAL! I am making an order that is MOSTLY for man beast! We have broken through the LP barrier! Squeeeee! :w00t:

Mine broke through the LP Barrier as soon as my first package with LP #9 came in... however, that's with male scents... I have yet to completely break him in on the lady scents side. This has been such a up/down journey with him :Emoticons00810: The other day he scolded me for taking the SWS bottle to work with me! Apparently I left him exposed.

Edited by phergineer

You are nicer than me! I've never bought more than 1 bottle at a time for my man.

The other day he scolded me for taking the SWS bottle to work with me! Apparently I left him exposed.

:smiley-laughing024:

It's like something just clicked for him....I'm taking advantage while I can....it could be years before he requests anything else...It could take him that long to get through theses anyway :DApparently he doesn't need dozens of fragrances like I do...Plus, the only permanent one is Voracious...need to encourage him while he's interested :lol:

The Newbie Sampler (Because this newbie only realized it was there a few weeks ago) Tyvey's Chewy Spice and Spring's Lusty Cherry, and samples of Amethyst, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid and Flying Potion.

I wanted to get the sampler plus like 2 PEs and ultimately probably 3 FBs. The descriptions, labels, notes of so many of the NRs - aaaamazing.

I was soooooooo good this month, but broke down the other night and went for 2 FBs - unsniffed - Tingle Tangle and Inspire Desire.

I still have to pay for root canal, just will tighten up food budget and a few other areas to make it all work. My entire being was telling me I *had* to have these.

Because I don't have an LP addiction... I don't... can stop anytime I want, truly.... :Emoticons04263:

But, in my defense, having LPs is a type of therapy ( studies show healing powers of essential oils AND that pampering self in times of stress are HEALTHY habits).

So there you have it, it isn't an addiction, it's a healthly lifestyle. :Emoticons0424:

So there you have it, it isn't an addiction, it's a healthly lifestyle. :Emoticons0424:

:LIKE:

I agree 110%!!! Completely therapeutic....

:Emoticons04263:

LOL, I believe that is true and there are certainly worse things, or even less useful things to collect. :D

Edited by Maililyahn

Guest cutie.pie

It's not going to be until after the brick-and-mortar store is up and running, I believe, so at least a couple months.

That will give me enough time to plan my first PE :D

LOL, I believe that is true and there are certainly worse things, or even less useful things to collect. :D

Yes, I completely agree. And that's why we have the forum, to support each other in this all!

For stalking - trying to save..... placed recent order for more aja samples (so intrigued by this one) and realized I was low on LP Pink. :Emoticons04280: I like to always have samples of this around too bc I carry it in my 'on the go' phero kit in my purse. (Purse has a small zipper compartment on the top inside). Anyhow, with only 2 samples of LP Pink left, ordered FB oil :hearts0425: (boosted with cops this time) and 2 samples. LP Panic averted! :Emoticons04263:

WHEW.... I've been dousing myself in it ever since, the aging has mellowed it out even more. Just beautiful gorgeous scent.

Edited by Beach Goddess

I like to always have samples of this around too bc I carry it in my 'on the go' phero kit in my purse.

Yeah, I think they are great for that also. The little push caps seem less likely to come undone.

I am glad the potential "Pink Supply Crisis" was averted. :D We can drop back to DEFCON Yellow.

Edited by Maililyahn

Yeah, I think they are great for that also. The little push caps seem less likely to come undone.

I am glad the potential "Pink Supply Crisis" was averted. :D We can drop back to DEFCON Yellow.

Mai - that's awesome - yes, status is yellow leaning into green. I flipped the eff out for a few minutes though... sad but so true!!

Note to self - check my precious on weekly basis and take inventory of my 'must haves'. :D

Being new and utterly hooked and addicted already I have had a bit of a splurge over the last few weeks so I will have to wait now until payday comes around again but I already have a preliminary list of what I think I'll get:

FB's

Beth's Blushing Milkmaid

Phero Girl

Unisexy

Trials

Compromising Positions w/Sexpionage

Inspire Desire

Eve of Darkness

Being new and utterly hooked and addicted already I have had a bit of a splurge over the last few weeks so I will have to wait now until payday comes around again but I already have a preliminary list of what I think I'll get:

FB's

Beth's Blushing Milkmaid

Phero Girl

Unisexy

Trials

Compromising Positions w/Sexpionage

Inspire Desire

Eve of Darkness

Where are NRs in this plan? :Emoticons04235:

I think my next order will be a sample set of NRs with one or two other trial vials I've been meaning to get for ages. Aja is one and LP Pink might be another.

LP pink is a great choice - it's my favorite spring/summer scent. :)

Guest cutie.pie

Spell Potions 2013 were for August & September, so I guess this month's NR will be for February & March. I think there were 20 of them (SP 2013). Ooooh, I can't wait to see what has Mara prepared for us :)

LP pink is a great choice - it's my favorite spring/summer scent. :)

I have yet to try LP Pink - one more addition to the list!

LP Pink has so many devoted fans (who tell me it's not too pink) that I am really intrigued even though from the name I have swerved it so far.

Spell Potions 2013 were for August & September, so I guess this month's NR will be for February & March. I think there were 20 of them (SP 2013). Ooooh, I can't wait to see what has Mara prepared for us :)

Lordy, that many? Wow!

Sugared Cloves, a trial of Esther and Vieux Carre. From the NRs, Blessing Oil, Determination plus Mega Watt, Harmonious Self, Peaceful Home, and Road Opener.. perhaps the sampler would be best.

Edited by Wanderlust