OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

I can't make my mind up on which spell potions, and since I've hold off the past few months other than a couple of PEs, I might go with a full bottle set... aahh. 30th bday present? I need both sets then! Plus A bottle organizer. Ok. I'm dreaming right now, we still have a wedding to save up/pay for less than 3 months away. If only I had Whisker Wishes on hand already! But... This is a "considering" thread, so this is what I'm considering. I really wanted to get some Egg 2014 and some of the Bohemian Cats Collection, something elegant or sexy, but those will have wait.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am getting the double sampler for sure, but with spell potions, I might break my rule about "no full bottles without sampling" because I know I will find uses for them with intent even if they don't work for me as perfume... but, I don't want to break the bank since I am hoping to do some PEs when Mara re-opens that option...

Hm, time to dig out Gimme Money!!

I'm with the ladies on the sampler setS. I want them all too :lol: But I will hold out for FB until I snuffle them.... I was going to pick up a FB of Beautiful Dreamer....oh heck, I still will :D :moneyfairy13:

Edited by NuTrix

Definitely both sampler sets, I'll have to wait and see what the notes are. VERY rarely do I ever blind buy a bottle (I think the only time was Beautiful Dreamer) but I may have to make another exception with these :) also getting a FB of Living Doll.

Any estimation of costs per sample set? I've never bought a sample set. Have to do a FB of Blessing Oil and Road Opener, and probably Peaceful Home. Is Mega Watt for the gals only? Thinking about something for a male with ADHD.

I'm definitely getting samplers, and will most likely go FB on a few. There area few deaths notes for me that don't work so it all depends on that. I'm thinking Fascination, Protection, Mother Goddess...considering Whisker Wishes but I already have 2 bottles of the old brews. Not sure how overkill I want to go with backups haha!

I am going through all my finances to see if I can just get FB sets of all 20. If not I think I'll get an FB set of A and five or so from set B. If I turn out to be really strapped I'll get sample sets of both and then a full bottle of a few choice ones. All others are on hold at the moment, I guess!

Edited by donsie

Picked up a sugared Cloves, and samples of Harmonious Self, Lucky Van Van Oil, Protection Potion , and Road Opener from the new Spell Potions. Took forever to choose, but I opted to stay away from water lily, freesia, and anything that sounded like a potential headache producer. When the reviews are in, I'll know a bit more about what I can add.

I ultimately went with Fascination Potion and Road Opener as FBs and the double monthly trial vial set.

I feel like I should've grabbed a full bottle of the Hex Deflector, but since its notes are so different from Black Cat Hex Breaker, I'll be good and wait it out til I try out the notes.

I got the double sampler, because I want to have all these powerful potions in my arsenal. I ended up getting full bottles of Blessing and Fascination, because the notes were so tempting, and I know I would use them for purpose even if the scents don't end up rocking my world. I was tempted to do Road Opener and Whisker Wishes as well, because those are the most powerful and effective ones for me from earlier collections, but I am still pretty well stocked on both.

Also, ordered a bottle of Unisexy because LP has infiltrated my family to the extent that my parents are asking for things boosted with B2 and Balm Bomb because it helps them sleep so well.

I got both samplers... FBs of Love Thyself, Mother Goddess and Protection because the notes sounded good and would love the intent. I almost got a FB set, but with these notes, it's impossible to imagine how they would smell! After I test samples, I most likely will be getting more. I held off on Whisker... I already have a backup and don't think I need more... Hope I don't regret it!

So, this may be skewed logic, but I went through the NRs and saw 7 "for sures". I was going to only get those samples...then I thought, "Wait, a sample set costs less than those 7 samples and for just a few dollars more I could get all 20 and what kind of awesome deal is that?"

So while I tried to be frugal and only get the ones I thought would love, I believe I made the better choice to do the awesome deal and see if there isn't a surprise love in there somewhere - at least - that's how I'm telling myself about it at the moment ^_^

I did see another lavender among them so I got another sample of Beautiful Dreamer to hold me over. I still have quite a bite in my current sample so I think I'll be good for a while :)

I can't think of one I don't want. Really, the concept and the special take on a couple of them.

It's a full set anyway I look at it.

I wish I had the $$$ for all 20 FBs, but I don't, so had to narrow it down. This was SO hard to decide, but what I managed to narrow it down to is sampler set B, a FB of Road Opener, and a trial of Hex Deflection. I am so psyched to try these! Can't wait! We need some magick around here!!!! Edited by Rose Blackthorn

I have been flipping out trying to choose, ever since I saw the notes early this am.

Finally placed order, and I am so happy about this! Really hoping collection will stay around a few months because will want to be able to buy more in a (hopefully) near future order.

Still in awe of this collection!

Guest cutie.pie

I've used my posting credits and some GCs and I'm getting a FB set, (and some samples), for the first time ever!! I'm so excited. I'm super excited to try Determination potion, I asked for 2 bottles of that :) And I think I got the last bottle of Atomic Mandarin :)

And I think I got the last bottle of Atomic Mandarin :)

So you're the culprit! I knew it wasn't sold out when I first put it on my spreadsheet! :P

If you ever get tired of it...I will take it off your hands!

Actually we have a couple more bottles but no samples left, so I have it on deck to move over to Etsy.

If anyone wants one before they are up, just email us and John will invoice it for you.

Remember there's also the newest incarnation of the orange cupcake variety = Inspire Desire!

Actually we have a couple more bottles but no samples left, so I have it on deck to move over to Etsy.

If anyone wants one before they are up, just email us and John will invoice it for you.

Remember there's also the newest incarnation of the orange cupcake variety = Inspire Desire!

Oooh, goody! I wondered why it wasn't on Etsy. I thought that meant it was all gone.

*toddles off to email John*

ETA: Then again, Inspire Desire is nice, too...I just haven't reached the "i"s yet. Gah!

Edited by Lainey

I ended up blowing my budget because I couldn't help myself! I got both sampler sets and then FBs of Blessing Oil, Love Thyself, Road Opener, Hex Deflector, and Whisker Wishes. I've never tried Whisker Wishes. After reading about how much everyone else loves it I had to buy it.

I'm so excited!

Guest cutie.pie

cutie.pie, that's awesome! I am happy for you! Work those sigil potions, gf!!! :)

I will! :lol:

Still considering at least 1 FB set but fretting about how much money I want to spend on these. I'm still want some others FBs, too, you see. Paralyzed by indecision!

I know how you feel, it took me awhile to figure out which FBs I want in my FB set :)

Got paypal to work and orig was gonna get a 10 bottle set but went with fb's of Road Opener and WW instead plus the sample sets. The last spell collection I straight off the bat ordered the fulll sets and after I realized I should've sampled them first cause some would work better as sprays. Like the Black Cat Hex Breaker didn't wear well on me but would've worked better to sparay on a space or object. I'm thinking that might be the case with some of the potions like Van Van or peaceful home might be better in spray so I'll test them first.

Still considering at least 1 FB set but fretting about how much money I want to spend on these. I'm still want some others FBs, too, you see. Paralyzed by indecision!

Hi, I'm here to enable you :666: I say go for it. If you end up getting one or a few that don't work, you can always post on the swap thread!!!

I've never tried Whisker Wishes. After reading about how much everyone else loves it I had to buy it.

Oooh! You are in for a treat. Whisker Wishes is a miracle worker. I use it sparingly because it's so potent, but since you're someone who's never tried it before I think you'll really love it. I'm excited for you now! it's neat when people get the chance to discover something awesome for themselves.

Meanwhile, I can't wait for the spell potions to arrive. I really want to double back and get Hex Deflection but I'm waiting semi-patiently.

Oooh! You are in for a treat. Whisker Wishes is a miracle worker. I use it sparingly because it's so potent, but since you're someone who's never tried it before I think you'll really love it. I'm excited for you now! it's neat when people get the chance to discover something awesome for themselves.

Meanwhile, I can't wait for the spell potions to arrive. I really want to double back and get Hex Deflection but I'm waiting semi-patiently.

Thanks VexedGlory! I'm really excited. In fact, I'm really excited for all of us! :)