OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

Hmmm Get them hot with LAM...then BAM! take it all the way, mmmm this sounds like fun!

Anyone want to Split the different LAM scented products? I want to try each one and see which works best. I like the original but honey just isnt good ON me, I had some comments this weekend from my gfs. HOWEVER THE LAM WORKED LIKE A CHARM!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!! HEHHEHEHEHEHE< I really am a giggling school girl. I had the most yummiest birthday treat, thanks to LAM and some other LP Phero scents :smilies-23596:

Can anyone comment on the difference in reactions one can expect from BAM and LAM?

Thanks!

PS, I love how this has become our "WE WANT NEW RELEASE info" thread hehehe, patience ladies... Go grab some tranquility potion :party: jk lol ;)

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

PS, I love how this has become our "WE WANT NEW RELEASE info" thread hehehe, patience ladies... Go grab some tranquility potion ;) jk lol ;)

Can't dear one - the Tranquility Potion arrives later this week. I do love a Stamps.com notice. :-) I'm looking forward to this with Bubble or Nymph. I think Bubble is one of those totally underrated LP potions. Such a great scent for work.

In the meantime, I'll have to settle for Red Wine, Woozy Floozy and doing a mani/pedi to get by. Oh - and a smutty paranormal romance. HHHHmmmm. Ok - maybe a swipe of EoW neat.

WTF. It's a holiday. :smilies-23596::party:;)

Anyone want to Split the different LAM scented products? I want to try each one and see which works best. I like the original but honey just isnt good ON me, I had some comments this weekend from my gfs.

I added a touch of Sogni Incanti to my bottle of LAM (~0.5ml) & no it smells OMG lovely!! Not quite as foodie as Super 4 Women but very rich & creamy vanilla goodness :smilies-23596:

I'm getting 1 each of the Pink amber & the Brown sugar versions, but I'm up for splitting one of the Orchid &rose bottles?

Hmmm Get them hot with LAM...then BAM! take it all the way, mmmm this sounds like fun!

Anyone want to Split the different LAM scented products? I want to try each one and see which works best. I like the original but honey just isnt good ON me, I had some comments this weekend from my gfs. HOWEVER THE LAM WORKED LIKE A CHARM!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!! HEHHEHEHEHEHE< I really am a giggling school girl. I had the most yummiest birthday treat, thanks to LAM and some other LP Phero scents :smilies-23596:

Can anyone comment on the difference in reactions one can expect from BAM and LAM?

Thanks!

PS, I love how this has become our "WE WANT NEW RELEASE info" thread hehehe, patience ladies... Go grab some tranquility potion :party: jk lol ;)

CC...did somebody say halfsies?...hehehe

I definitely will split Sandlewood and resins with ya...are you interested in that one?

BTW... I left you a post regarding the LP Pink w/BI...are we still on for that...I can send you a paypal if that works best

Please oh please go to the post and let me know how much so I can make a legal claim to that wonderfully delicious bottle...hehehe

as for comment on the reaction (LAM)...well it definitely takes bedroom games to a whole new freaky level...even if it is already good, believe me it can and will be better

djac

Edited by djacquelynstew

Speaking of new releases...I take it there is no new news to report :unsure: ;):smilies-23596:

Well, guess I will just slosh some down ;)

:party: and head off to bed

BTW...TG, let me know when the new releases come out if you wanna go halfsies on any...and whatever you do... and keep your ears up to your computer screen and wake me girl if you get even a tiny sniff and whiff about some new release info ;)

djac

However, we did make the Magnet (LAM) variants everyone asked for, and a new one too - BAM!, with Beta-Nol instead. :D Each lightly scented, available in 5 scents:

1) Sugared Vanilla & Honey (Original) I have this one already

2) Pink Amber - Pinky sugars with Tunisian Amber added for depth. coffeemama?

3) Spicy Brown Sugar - Brown sugar, a hint of cinnamon, and a drop of amber for depth. coffeemama?

4) Orchid Rose - a light and fresh floral combo. Roseubud

5) Sandalwood & Resins - Warm sandalwood, amber, and a drop of aged patchouli. Coffeemama?

CC, If you're still looking to split some of these let me know, I'd love to try Pink Amber, Spicy Brown Sugar & Sandalwood & Resins!

Lets do it! I have put your name beside the ones we will split. We can discuss in an email how we want to do this. Same with your rosebud.

YAY! Thanks ladies, I am excited!

Sry Djac, I may want to do ome BAM splits though :blue_dancing_banana:

Can't dear one - the Tranquility Potion arrives later this week. I do love a Stamps.com notice. :-) I'm looking forward to this with Bubble or Nymph. I think Bubble is one of those totally underrated LP potions. Such a great scent for work.

In the meantime, I'll have to settle for Red Wine, Woozy Floozy and doing a mani/pedi to get by. Oh - and a smutty paranormal romance. HHHHmmmm. Ok - maybe a swipe of EoW neat.

WTF. It's a holiday. B);):lol:

Wow! You and I sound remarkable alike...red wine, Woozy Floozy (the mani/pedi are a given) and paranormal romance (try Lori Leigh) novels. Life doesn't get much better than that! :D

ok here is the order I placed today

Bam-spicey brown B

Lam - original B

monthley sampler

woozy floozy unceted B

tail sample

frieya's flirtation potion sample

wichcraft sample

happy water sample.

Thats for now,then you know I will have to place another order lol

hugs,

Tee

I went with BAM orchid and rose, full bottles of Tail and Liquid Magix, samples of Money Honey and Thief of Hearts, some UNSexology, and bath fizzies and shower gel in CuddleBunny.

Here's what I broke down and got:

Bottles of..Tail, BAM/Spicy Brown Sugar, BAM/Pink Sugar & Amber, Ann's Pink Sugared Vanilla & Lemon (yum!), Lorien's Blueberry Bomb, and Baby Drac...PLUS

Samples of...Mielihva, Jungle Colada (even though this will probably be a full bottle later), and Liquid Magix.

I had SO much more in my basket but I had to reel it in...I showed amazing restraint, if I do say so myself. Of course, I'll probably order again tomorrow and Monday. :blush:

Hooray, orders! I bought bottles of Soulmate, Heart & Soul, and Liz's Sugared Dark Patchouli and Rose Otto, and samples of Lioness, Robin and Marian, Liquid Magix, La Fleur Cremeuse, Cleopatra's Blend '08, and Coeur de l'Amour.

I am so glad that there was still Soulmate phero left; I love my imp of Forever After and was afraid that Soulmate would run out before I could order.

i'm debating whether i'll place my order tonight or wait and see how much money my auctions bring in on ebay tomorrow.

i want at least one BAM, maybe two, though.

Tail.

Monthly sampler.

and either Liquid Magix or Caught in the Act.

Anyone interested in splitting on some bottles of BAM?

Anyone want to Split the different LAM scented products? I want to try each one and see which works best. I like the original but honey just isnt good ON me, I had some comments this weekend from my gfs. HOWEVER THE LAM WORKED LIKE A CHARM!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!! HEHHEHEHEHEHE< I really am a giggling school girl. I had the most yummiest birthday treat, thanks to LAM and some other LP Phero scents :blush:

Thanks!

PS, I love how this has become our "WE WANT NEW RELEASE info" thread hehehe, patience ladies... Go grab some tranquility potion :toast: jk lol :jumpforjoy:

i would split on a sandalwood/resin BAM and a pink sugars BAM.

e.

I ordered a bottle of Baby Drac's OTTF, Liquid Magix, an UN candle and 2 forum freebies of Money Honey and Ego Boostier.

next week: BAM in Pink Amber and Spicy Brown Sugar (that I'll be splitting w/Mary)

and I've got an order on the way, Coolness !!

Lets do it! I have put your name beside the ones we will split. We can discuss in an email how we want to do this. Same with your rosebud.

YAY! Thanks ladies, I am excited!

Sry Djac, I may want to do ome BAM splits though :blush:

No Prob CC sweets,

You know where I am...just let me know anytime you think you wanna split any BAM...it's no hurry either really

blessings lady

djac

I ordered a bottle of Baby Drac's OTTF, Liquid Magix, an UN candle and 2 forum freebies of Money Honey and Ego Boostier.

next week: BAM in Pink Amber and Spicy Brown Sugar (that I'll be splitting w/Mary)

and I've got an order on the way, Coolness !!

Crap! I forgot about the two sample freebies.

Yeah, but those are only once a month.... :icecream:

So, that's why I am placing an order next week...hehe

ooh....wonder if it'll matter if I ordered in April, but got it in May ?

I definitely need a bottle of Baby Drac's Teething Formula. Maybe Pithivier, but the violet scares me. So that is a sample first. And the Sweetly Smutty Lusty Musky might also find it's way into my cart. Good thing I have a lot of hours this week and am possibly getting my grades, which, if I did as well as I think I did, would probably get me enough for a bottle.

No Prob CC sweets,

You know where I am...just let me know anytime you think you wanna split any BAM...it's no hurry either really

blessings lady

djac

Hey djac! If you want to split a bottle of spicy brown sugar BAM, I'd be up for it. I want to try it, especially since it doesn't have any honey in it (my honey doesn't like honey).

Hey djac! If you want to split a bottle of spicy brown sugar BAM, I'd be up for it. I want to try it, especially since it doesn't have any honey in it (my honey doesn't like honey).

Hey Bookworm my dear,

I am definitely cool with that... where can I send the paypal(email me paypal account name if you don't wanna post it here...hehehe)

my email is my username at yahoo

you can order and then when it arrives send half to me. Just let me know when you wanna place the order

and mucho gracias lady

djac

Hey Bookworm my dear,

I am definitely cool with that... where can I send the paypal(email me paypal account name if you don't wanna post it here...hehehe)

my email is my username at yahoo

you can order and then when it arrives send half to me. Just let me know when you wanna place the order

and mucho gracias lady

djac

I'll email you!! Do you want it in DPG or the silicone base??

eta: I'm a dork, it's in DPG, it's the other unscented pheros where you get to choose. <sigh>

Edited by SWBookworm

WOO HOO! :jumpforjoy:

I just made $112 on Ebay...which means...I can buy MORE PERFUME!!!

I'm thinking more versions of BAM, maybe an old favorite, and of course...gotta stick a custom in there!

You think I should just start having paychecks made out to Mara and Dana and ebay earnings sent straight to Love Potion?

:aola:

oh man I don't know for sure what I'm ordering next but it's gonna have to be a big order as some of the bottles I want are going fast. I need to do some private addition bottle splits soon too if anyone can split them...

oh man I don't know for sure what I'm ordering next but it's gonna have to be a big order as some of the bottles I want are going fast. I need to do some private addition bottle splits soon too if anyone can split them...

Let me know what PE you might want to split ,I might be interested

hugs,

Tee

I don't have any extra bottles to decant in myself though. I am definitely needing some kitty petal (with the labeled bottle), hot treacle trollop,blueberry bomb, gilded gardenia and the lemony sugar one with the kitty... so far for the ones I've tried, and there's so many others I haven't even tried.

FINALLY PLACED MY ORDER :D

I cant wait...for my goodies....

Thanks to djac I have been wearing AURA ARMOR for the last 2 days....LOVE THIS SENT...

Any suggestions on similar scents? I am sooooo hooked.....

Blessings All

FAWN

Two phero loaded sugared honeycombs (P.P. Before it goes extinct and a Stone Cougar) when I pushed in an order for 2 PP's in the DPG (duh - going extinct with phero x not yet orderable - egad - I can't miss that) plus 2 bottles of a new custom sugared - dark syrupy honey, animalistic dark musks with a whisper of the juiciest possible ripe peach! I wanted a total summer dirty sexy scent - the kind where you almost want to lick your own arm. :-)

And again - my name is Shelly - and I am a honey ho.

Whipped that one up for you today, Shelly B. Trying to think of a title that's filthy enough for it, LOL! Three different kinds of animal musk along with your honey and peaches...deer musk, kitty musk, and muskrat musk... Danna says I can't call it Muskrat Love. waaah! ;)

Whipped that one up for you today, Shelly B. Trying to think of a title that's filthy enough for it, LOL! Three different kinds of animal musk along with your honey and peaches...deer musk, kitty musk, and muskrat musk... Danna says I can't call it Muskrat Love. waaah! ;)

Yee Haw Bubba!!! Sooooooo excited.

Although as Katz said - not so much about the earworm. Even if it did give me a fit of the giggles.

At least the deer, muskrats and kitties are feeling' the love.

What would be an amusing name for honeyed triple musk with a dash of peach? Luna darling - any ideas?

"ponders*

If you want amusing, how about....What A Peach!

Immediately I started thinking of something like Musky Summer Delight, though that's kind of corny, I fear.

Oooh Mara, did you use tonquin? *purrs*

"Lascivious Blush" was the first thing that came to mind, because of the musks and the colour of a ripe peach, respectively. But that might sound kind of silly, I dunno.

The combination of ingredients sounds fabulous, though!

"ponders*

If you want amusing, how about....What A Peach!

Immediately I started thinking of something like Musky Summer Delight, though that's kind of corny, I fear.

Oooh Mara, did you use tonquin? *purrs*

I want to know if she used the tonquin as well! Luna's question was enough for me to break out the Chandler Burr book(s) again - sorry - read "Year" and had to get "Emperor" as well.

Emperor is a slower read - a nose as a biological electronscope? I'm a bit slow sometimes but I really didn't know proteins could conduct electricity so the concept - well - it moves me into a whole new level of dorkdom. I sit, I scratch my head - I wonder which wavelengths do the musks come in on and how physiologically is all of that possible? I scratch my head some more. Seriously - liberal arts major. This requires my neurons to focus on something that isn't a strength - like tap dancing in moon boots. You can do it - it just isn't pretty.

But in the end -shrugs - I still love smelling my LP's so the biological mechanism (yes - I know there isn't universal acceptance of Turin's work) while interesting - is less important than the net effect of I love how it smells.

So - now that that whole tap dancing in moon boots thing has sent (or scent - ha ha) me off on a totally random journey from Tonquin mentions back to Burr back to Turin - I still wonder if M and D used the Tonquin.

Sighs. Can I tell you that I'm not totally a dork and thankfully if you met me - I am able to complete sentances without a great deal of difficulty? I can even walk talk and chew gum at the same time. Not that any of you believe me after wandering with me on that little journey through the subconcious. <g>

The only name I feel like throwing in isn't that great - not enough coffee in me yet - but I kind of liked "Indecent Peach." Since Indecent could totally cover the effect of the three musks and the dark honey.

I have my fingers crossed that this will be a great Phero cover.

Edited by Shelly B

How about....NIBBLE my peach.....hehehe