OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest cutie.pie

I caved and just sent Jon a message to add a bottle of Atomic Mandarin to my order. I don't think it's shipped yet so hopefully it can be done! I hate myself a teensy bit right now.

Don't hate yourself! You know you LOVE Atomic Mandarin! :D

Rose and Lainey, I caved so hard too!!

I didn't get any sampler sets this order bc I went for the 10 FBs which was already over budget. But I know they are all so worth it!

Omigosh, never done that before. It's so exciting though, and when I can I know I will want FBs of some that I wasn't able to get this go around. And both samplers of course. So I will likely cave again when I can.... yikes.

I wish I could give in to temptation but alas the money isn't flowing into my account as quickly or abundantly as I would like. I got sampler set A though and a couple of bottles. And a small sample of the super smelly awful stuff that Donsie and Phergineer warned us against. ;)

I wish I could give in to temptation but alas the money isn't flowing into my account as quickly or abundantly as I would like. I got sampler set A though and a couple of bottles. And a small sample of the super smelly awful stuff that Donsie and Phergineer warned us against. ;)

Are you talking LP Rouge Or Phero Girl? I have yet to go the Phero Girl side, but I've been treading the waters of LP Rouge... mostly when fiancé isn't around, hehe. Tonight um trying Dom Noire. .. The second time. So far he only said it smells like honey, which in my book is a win! But it hasn't been enough time for Dom Noire to morph enough and for the patchouli to show its ugly teeth...

Good luck with your fun samples! :)

I haven't tried Pherogirl yet either. I do have a sample vial of it though. I was talking about Kitten Heels and this quote by Donsie that was an alteration of your post. ;)

"I got a sniffle of this in a trade, and OMG!!! Based on the notes and reviews, I was really unsure about ordering, AND I WAS RIGHT!! it is so so nasty, in a dirty way! It says "weird, young, awkward woman". I smell like a compost bin and despair.

Thank goodness my order this time is going on the spell collection, I'm sure this will always be in stock, I can't imagine being stuck with a full bottle!!!"

I fixed it! :Emoticons04287:

:10_small16: It still makes me laugh.

ETA: I do love Dom Noire. I hope it works for you. :)

Edited by Maililyahn

I haven't tried Pherogirl yet either. I do have a sample vial of it though. I was talking about Kitten Heels and this quote by Donsie that was an alteration of your post. ;)

:10_small16: It still makes me laugh.

ETA: I do love Dom Noire. I hope it works for you. :)

What was this about??? Pherogirl?

Well I haven't posted here in forever...haven't bought anything from the shop either, sadly, but this is my year of being responsible with my finances. So I made my first LP purchase since I think November...samples of everything I just can't live without from the past couple months, plus a bottle of Whisker Wishes because I missed it last time and I couldn't stand to miss it again! I miss all you ladies here (and I miss new potions, lol) but just had to get some things in my life under control and sadly this is one of the super-cutbacks I had to make. So excited though to get new potions in the mail!

I've only made things worse with that 'review', I fear!

But it was so well done!! :lol:

Also, ordered a bottle of Unisexy because LP has infiltrated my family to the extent that my parents are asking for things boosted with B2 and Balm Bomb because it helps them sleep so well.

:Emoticons04263: "infiltrated my family" that's a good way to word it. I've done "clandestine infiltrating" by burning phero-ed wax tarts. MLH/cherry pie works miracles around the Y chromos in this house. Now that you mention it, I'm going to take a bottle of Balm Bomb to my mom and see if that helps her recovery... thanks for the idea BC!

Edited by LoveStruck

:Emoticons04263: "infiltrated my family" that's a good way to word it. I've done "clandestine infiltrating" by burning phero-ed wax tarts. MLH/cherry pie works miracles around the Y chromos in this house. Now that you mention it, I'm going to take a bottle of Balm Bomb to my mom and see if that helps her recovery... thanks for the idea BC!

Lovestruck, my parents are in their mid-seventies and they insist that since they started using Beautiful Dreamer at bedtime, their sleep has improved hugely. I hope your mom has the same experience!

Also, now that they have been introduced to B2 in Unisexy, they say that one is even better, FWIW.

A few days ago I put in an order for:

Beth's Blushing Milkmaid - FB

Flutterby - FB

and trials of

Phero Girl

LP: Rouge

Comp Positions

I also ordered Nekomusume and Liquid Moonbeams over at Etsy.

But my addiction will not let me out of its clutches and so I am already compiling a list of my next order. (Which if I get a refund from elsewhere I'm waiting for this order may be next week) So far I am thinking of:

LP: Pink - FB

Unisexy - FB

trials of:

LP: Ceremony

LP: White

Eve of Darkness

A few days ago I put in an order for:

Beth's Blushing Milkmaid - FB

Flutterby - FB

and trials of

Phero Girl

LP: Rouge

Comp Positions

I also ordered Nekomusume and Liquid Moonbeams over at Etsy.

But my addiction will not let me out of its clutches and so I am already compiling a list of my next order. (Which if I get a refund from elsewhere I'm waiting for this order may be next week) So far I am thinking of:

LP: Pink - FB

Unisexy - FB

trials of:

LP: Ceremony

LP: White

Eve of Darkness

ALL great selections CerisLou... you've only just started to see how easy it is to become lost in the land of LP!

Lovestruck, my parents are in their mid-seventies and they insist that since they started using Beautiful Dreamer at bedtime, their sleep has improved hugely. I hope your mom has the same experience!

Also, now that they have been introduced to B2 in Unisexy, they say that one is even better, FWIW.

I love all the B's ... B2 (the fireproof blanket) Bomb (I feel very cozy & loved, the best for PMS, IMO) & Teddy (I'm Mz Chill cruising thru the day) .. and Maras scent combos make them even more effective. But yea, B2 I just a big heavy warm blanket drowning out everything else.

That's wonderful!

I'm yet to order but I think I'm going for blessing, mercury and peaceful home samples.

On Etsy, I ordered Hungry Heart & Misty Melon spray. Here, I ordered a 20 vial set of the full sigil collection; Gloria; Land of Nog; Punky; Vermilion w/Bang; UN Empathy Potion; Spiced Cider Pudding; and samples of Bittersweet and Oranzipan.

There's several others that I'd love to grab, but for now, this is where I have to stop :(. Now I need to go look through my box/stash of bottles I don't use, and update my "for sale" post. Hopefully there's still items that people want!:)