OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

I could not resist Cherry Fairy Cake so I bought a small bottle of that and of Strawberry Fairy Cake. I'm currently obsessed with Blessing Oil so I bought two FBs. I also bought 2 FBs of Lucky Van Van. I'm giving my Mom one of each. I also bought a FB of Sugared Coconut. YUM

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I ordered the sampler on the 1st plus dome BD and a sample of Beth's Milkmaid, it's about time I try it.

Getting itchy and wanting to add some Fairys...,FBs.

Edited by StacyK

This is a tough call, the 30 sampler makes the most sense (if it's still available) but 10 set would work well also. Honestly I'm trying to slow down on new scents so I can enjoy the ones I've gotten over the past year. ( I'm feeling guilty putting past scents on the back burner for new ones). But am eyeing heavily the Banana, Berry, Cherry, Maple, Orange, Oatmeal, Raspberry scents, to name a few...

Ok I ordered the 30 sampler, lol, I like that they are the little trial samplers cause I feel like I'm not wasting oils this way. Since I'm not into trading, yet, I feel less guilty if it's small trial that I might not haven't finished or tested yet. Oh and the theme, I love the fairy theme!

Edited by Cherise

I got Orange Fairy Cake and Sugared Black Musk. I'd love to do a mix and match set of 10 fairy/sugared bottles, but alas, funds do not allow at the moment. I'll have to see how my birthday goes next week ;)

I went for bottles of rose & violet, (because I HAVE to have anything with rose or violet), as well as tuberose & cherry. Oh, and I impulsively also added banana in the hopes it'll be like "Me Jane"

My family says I have enough perfumes. :( Meanies.

That's ridiculous! There's NO such thing.

Everybody knows that.

That's ridiculous! There's NO such thing.

Everybody knows that.

I know, right!? Let's start a perfume lover's compound and all go live there, free from the judgment of those who don't understand...

Almost sure the Pumpkin, Raspberry, Strawberry, Lavender and Lilac will be must have Fairy cakes as well :D I'm going to TRY to hold out for the sampler to see if I may require a FB set of them...Foodie lover that I am - this is going to be sure to make my credit card whimper :lol: I'm dying to snuffle the Fairy Floss....

I'm waiting for my sampler and my bottle of the LE LAM to get here first but I'm probably getting the Lavender FC for sure and some of the others. I just know one thing for sure. It won't be the ones I think I'll love.

I'm waiting for my sampler and my bottle of the LE LAM to get here first but I'm probably getting the Lavender FC for sure and some of the others. I just know one thing for sure. It won't be the ones I think I'll love.

Lol.

I know enough now to know now that every month I am always surprised by at least one scent. So I did the sampler, but I'm very sure I will like the Lavender, Pineapple, Oatmeal, Banana & most likely the Orchid too. I have my eye on a few others but it was very hard not to get a 1/6 or 2.

Need more pheromones ... Charisma specifically. Otherwise I am just a mere mortal haha!

You guys were not exaggerating! The addiction is real! Damn those Fairycakes! I was just going to get a few samples here and there to get started in the LP world and I then I spied the Fairy Floss! Sweet goodness. That led to honeysuckle because ....hey I am southern!. This was follwed by the avalanche of cherry, lavendar, peach, and apple. What is wrong with me?? Is there a cure for this addiction? Lol!

You guys were not exaggerating! The addiction is real! Damn those Fairycakes! I was just going to get a few samples here and there to get started in the LP world and I then I spied the Fairy Floss! Sweet goodness. That led to honeysuckle because ....hey I am southern!. This was follwed by the avalanche of cherry, lavendar, peach, and apple. What is wrong with me?? Is there a cure for this addiction? Lol!

Nope. Sorry. ;)

That led to honeysuckle because ....hey I am southern!

In that case I would have thought you'd wanted the magnolia. ;)

See I'm not sure because French Lavender burns me sometimes.

Yea some are off line that. I'm crossing my fingers.

The Magnolia looks really good to me, the sugars used with it ect. That is one that caught my eye. I like Maras Honeysuckles too, ugg I just can't wait.

BrookeJones I hope you grabbed a sampler. :)

Edited by StacyK

Nope. Sorry. ;)

Good to know! At least we are all going down together!!

r!

In that case I would have thought you'd wanted the magnolia. ;)

I so should have! ***it puts it in the basket... It takes it outta the basket ***. I am not generally a floral person, except for honeysuckle...but I hear THESE florals are AMAZING!!!

Yea some are off line that. I'm crossing my fingers.

The Magnolia looks really good to me, the sugars used with it ect. That is one that caught my eye. I like Maras Honeysuckles too, ugg I just can't wait.

BrookeJones I hope you grabbed a sampler. :)

Right?! I am regretting that decision!! Dumb newbie mistake! I couldn't figure out how to order it and I should have just asked...because I have noticed that you guys are kinda awesome about helping out us beginners!!!!

Good to know! At least we are all going down together!!

r!

I so should have! ***it puts it in the basket... It takes it outta the basket ***. I am not generally a floral person, except for honeysuckle...but I hear THESE florals are AMAZING!!!

Right?! I am regretting that decision!! Dumb newbie mistake! I couldn't figure out how to order it and I should have just asked...because I have noticed that you guys are kinda awesome about helping out us beginners!!!!

Just go to the Lovepotionperfume.com main site go to the "gift shop" link on the left and click there.

Near the top you'll see "Sampler Sets". Click there, it will take you to the page to order. Just type May in the little box. That'll put the sampler in your cart. All done.

Edited by StacyK

Just go to the Lovepotionperfume.com main site go to the "gift shop" link on the left and click there.

Near the top you'll see "Sampler Sets". Click there, it will take you to the page to order. Just type May in the little box. That'll put the sampler in your cart. All done.

Stacy...you are awesome!!! I did it! Hopefully there is one left. I am sooooo excited! Now I can try all that stuff I kept putting in and taking out of the cart!!! Thank you thank you thank you:-)

oh good. I know there were some left yesterday.. If there's an issue you'll get an email but hopefully it's all good. That's where you can order the monthly samplers each month. :)

oh good. I know there were some left yesterday.. If there's an issue you'll get an email but hopefully it's all good. That's where you can order the monthly samplers each month. :)

I think I got one!! Thank you again for explaining that to me. It seems I may be using that little feature....a lot ?!! :-0

The Fairy Garden scents was a huge hit for me, 17 of the 30 scents I would consider another dozen I would recommend for others that were into a particular scent. It would be easier to name the scents I didn't care for like raspberry for example.

Of the Fairies; Figgy, Orchid, Lilac, Magnolia, Honeysuckle. Gingerbread or Oatmeal? Maybe Honey. I love it but have so many honeys.???

Edited by StacyK

So I've adjusted to fit my current needs... Of the Fairies; Figgy, Orchid, Lilac, Magnolia, Honeysuckle, Honey and UnCougar the fairies have decreed it so.

Of the fairy cakes (when I can order) - plumeria, apple, honeysuckle, lemon, grapefruit (to layer with cougar and/or wear with UnCougar), orchid, peach, tuberose and more.... ok so yea I want all of them. I have to pair this done to about 3 or 5.

I have sooo wanted to try soaked with audacious, but both are sold out. But if it's true we can still order un audacious via mad scientist, I may have to go for it!

There's a couple of LEs from past months, but haven't been able to narrow the list down.

I'd definitely but the promo LAM (great sale), but luckily I started hoarding all things LAM when I joined last July.

Oh and a couple of spell potions.... sigh, my list keeps growing.

Hey guys,

iam back, haven't been on here in a bit, iam excited, the cost for May 2015 oils are awsome. Everything looks delicious. :Love09751:

:cheers04251:

Edited by AncientGoddess

I wanted the Pumpkin Fairy cake and didn't order the FB right off and thought I should have because the sample smells SOOOO good. I've worn it a few times now and I amp the cinnamon too much :( so not getting the FB was actually a good - albeit sad - decision.

Maple and Figgy are definites - At least 1 FB of each...

I'm undecided about Gingerbread because I love it, but it's so light and my skin seems to gobble it up - but it's SOOOO YUMMY!!!

I also believe I am in need of another FB of Fairy Floss as well...back up, you know? Hehe...

Luckily lots of time for final decisions, it being a permanent collection, since I love working w magical intent and I read fairies work well w flowers I would do a 10 fb w all the floral scents included, and I don't know what the handful of others would be yet. I've been a total lazy ass since the warm weather hit and I'm barely taking note of how I'm wearing these scents I just randomly throw on 4 or 5 on at a time and smell like a beautiful bouquet everytime. I like this line for energetic purposes first and scent second so the florals I have decided will be at the top of the list and I have a few ideas on how I might charge these scents, I like the idea of turbo charged fairy scents lol, well at least one in particular, the sweet pea, I read it's forte is to grant wishes.

• 1 month later...

I just placed an order today. I'm hoping this can tide me over for a month. I'm still trying out various sample sizes trying to decide what to get in full bottle. This order I got:

1. Money Multiplier

2. Beautiful Dreamer

3. Totem Panda

4.Totem Bat

5. Star Power

6. Dom Noire (not expecting it to suit me, but I thought it might be fun to workout with)

7. Punxetawney Immortality elixir