OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well aside from my actual orders, SO FAR in the trades I have Jennifer's Black Cat Mojo(LOVE), Eve of Darkness(love!), Lady Vs Midnight Snack(LOVE), Sugared Ylang Ylang,Wendy's Liquid Mystery (love),Lady Vs Black Panther (love!), Ishtar's Star(major like!) Amber Amour(big like), Eye of The Moggie (LOVE),Jo Anna's Nom Nom (big like)..and there's many more to come!

Halo and I traded some yummy things this week. Oh, and then there's the sale..during which anniversary and holiday shopping got off to a proper start. Three particularly beautiful sun catchers are on the way to 'framily' and myself, because PRETTY! An amber hued pendulum and board will be a stocking stuffer. The perfumes are as follows: Stacy's Lady Luck/Sugared Apples, Chai Spices, Black Currants/(2) Tropical Musks (Thank you for the rebrew, Mara!), one for my daughter-in-law. Freebies include Unwrapped/Pumpkin Juice Cocktail/Unreasonable Pumpkin/221B (my husband begged me to get a bottle of this so I don't run out any time soon). So happy with all the offerings. Thank you, LPMP!

• 3 weeks later...

Soooooo, I placed another two orders and in the first I got Soul Food, Titanic Forever Rose, Sugared Lemons and Crayons: Burnt Umber as my freebie. Second order is Blessing 2015(hopefully, I changed it from Bad Boy at the last minute cause of nightmares), Young Rose,Jacks Rose and Sweet Pea fairy cake,and Anthea with Totem Bat & Fourth Dimension as freebs.

Then, in trades, I got LP Bittersweet, Ego Boostier, Cherubs Kiss, Sleep Tight Might, LP Blue, Treasure of Silver, Chrissys Pink Lavender Cake, Sugared: Pine needles, Coconut, Vanilla Bean,Coca Butter Annnnd Crayons: Cerulean Blue! Whew!

More trades on the way too, whoop!

More holiday and birthday gifts headed this direction. Four sun catchers, a pendulum, cards, trial of Lick of Cream, Winter Woody tart and three freebies: A Wake, Spiced Cider Pudding, and Crayons Vivid Violet.

Ooo, I love iris. I will surely let you know about the grape. I have wanted to try Vivid Violet. Completely forgot when I saw Halo. Had received a sniff of Act of Violets awhile back, and fell hard for it. Unfortunately, it was all gone before I could order it. Hoping Vivid Violet works magic on my skin. Fingers crossed.

I ordered:

August 2015 Sampler Set

Spell 2015: Serenity Potion

PE: ?'s Bohemian Beauty (I forget who invented this one, sorry!)

PE: Lina's Mama Lion

PE: Jennifer's Farmhouse Afternoon (Etsy)

Candytuft Tea

Gilded Season

Totem: Elephant

Lick of Cream

Sweet Pea cupcake

And for my freebies, I chose:

Crayons: Indigo

Cupidity

Ilori

Melted Dream

Song of the Desert

Spell 2013: Love Immortal

All bottles. No I can't afford this. I'm dipping into my savings because:

1. I have no willpower whatsoever.
  2. I cannot resist a sale*.
  3. I was determined to reach at least the first level where you get an extra-extra free bottle.

I believe I shall have to start a trade thread soon. I have no idea what to call it, though. Maybe I should have ordered Money Multiplier...

*ETA: This sale. I cannot resist THIS sale in particular!

Edited by Lainey

OK...I caved and added a bottle of Lick Of Cream to my already considerable order, but I ask you, "How could I NOT???" Right? There was :666: and this :ange: and :666: won!

Right! I mean, this is a necessary item, if you ask me (I did the same thing, haha).

Great call Rose Lick of Cream is a must have staple scent imo. I'm needing an fb of that as well. Esp if you have a surplus of lp's there's always a handful of scents that would benifit from the notes in LoC that would make them more devourable.

Rose, exactly.

Halo, I am so glad you discovered and love Valerie's Misty Melon Patch.

I decided I had to at least try the new Lick of Cream, since I loved the BOHO Cats version. The ginger warmth won me over completely.

I also had to order another sample of Seaside Sizzle. I ran out of the first sample. I only have to keep myself stocked until I make up my mind whether to go full bottle. No, really. Just in the 'currently testing' phase. I'm not a good liar, but I'm honestly trying.

I'm hoping that BV's goodie package comes today! It has Sweet Surrender, Give Peas a Chance & Sugared Chrystanthemums in it!

I love waiting for goodies :heart:

HELP! HELP! The newbie needs help! In the midst of my frenzy, I made a rookie mistake! But it is a great problem to have....I have another free bottle to choose. I have no idea what to go with. If you guys could choose one bottle from the remainder of the sale inventory, what would it be? I love Fall scents and gourmands. I ordered 221b, Goldiefingers, Apparition, Candy Cane Cookies, Nola, and Gilded Season so far.

Thanks ! :-)

Cheesy, get on the Vivid Violet Train! My bottle arrived yesterday and I let it settle a day. It is wonderful. Fresh, clean violet.There is depth to this violet, but it absoluteky did not go nodding off into the old lady talc arena. The grape and lime, on my skin, only acted to brighten the feel of the violet . Imagine violets beaded in glorious morning dew before the heat of the day causes them shrink and hide even in the shade. I love this scent. Grab one if you get the chance!

Yup me too! Didn't see that coming. oh well epic fail!! :(

I guess, getting the sampler.

Edited by StacyK

Oh Wendy, you make it sound delightful! I was concerned about grape, but now because of you, I REALLY want to try it. I loooove violets, even the powder bomb ones! I don't really dig grapes as a scent though (some wine scents I like, but not grapes) but if it's just a slight accent note, I can hang with it! I shall pick some up soon hopefully! :)

Cheesy, I'm glad you saw the note. I didn't get back to you as soon as I'd hoped. I won't wear it until spring unless I find myself wishing for a springy day in the "bleak midwinter" this year.Definitely give it a tey. Hope it works beautifully for you.

Edited by Wanderlust

• 3 weeks later...

I ordered:

Candied Violet Fluff PE from Etsy (forget who invented, sorry)

Blood on Snow from Etsy (I think...this is the one I mean to order, anyway, so hopefully I did!)

Lemon Cake wax melts from Etsy

October Sampler

I should probably get a job...

waiting patiently for PEs to be released. ...wasn't as crazy about the halloween scents as I thought I would be. I only found 2 I wanted FB from reading the descriptions. I guess I am not a woody, leafy, kind of girl. And I have two bottles of Flying Potion 2014 so. .. .but I love all the labels dearly. Guess that means I'll have pots of cash to spend in November!!!

Got the NR sampler. Too many intriguing choices not to try them all. Then, I ordered a fb each of Seaside Sizzle with Aja and A Wake. From the brick and mortar store, I requested two more suncatchers for gifting. As a present to my younger adult son, I turned Mara loose on the HARRISON PE (four bottles). Really want another pumpkin scent, but can't justify that when there's Candy House in the Sampler.

I feel like I've just ordered a fully loaded large pizza pie..and a diet drink..because, one must stop the gluttony at SOME point. Nom..nom..nom..nom...

By the way, if you've not discovered Mara's suncatchers, you're missing something spectacular! I've given several as birthday gifts, each time to rave reviews. This holiday season, all the girls will find suncatchers in their packages. During our interminable, frigid winter, the ladies will be able to capture a ray of sunshine and set it free to dance around the room. JOY!

Went for the sampler - of course lol. I am skeptical of most, but they are so intriguing and LP always has me second guessing my own thoughts until I try them so I will probably have to get EVERY sampler...like...FOREVER.

Ordered 2 FB of the Unisexy 2014 with the B2.2.

Honestly forgot how amazing B2 could be since I used it all up. Didn't replenish, plus I think it had sold out for a bit? So it dropped off my radar.

I like the Unisexy fragrance A LOT. Soooooo when I had great results wearing it again recently in my "discovered" Unisexy 2014 sample, I came to my senses and decided I needed a couple bottles. Ordered the FB of B2.2 too...for good measure and to become reacquainted :D

Got the NR sampler. Too many intriguing choices not to try them all. Then, I ordered a fb each of Seaside Sizzle with Aja and A Wake. From the brick and mortar store, I requested two more suncatchers for gifting. As a present to my younger adult son, I turned Mara loose on the HARRISON PE (four bottles). Really want another pumpkin scent, but can't justify that when there's Candy House in the Sampler.

I feel like I've just ordered a fully loaded large pizza pie..and a diet drink..because, one must stop the gluttony at SOME point. Nom..nom..nom..nom...

By the way, if you've not discovered Mara's suncatchers, you're missing something spectacular! I've given several as birthday gifts, each time to rave reviews. This holiday season, all the girls will find suncatchers in their packages. During our interminable, frigid winter, the ladies will be able to capture a ray of sunshine and set it free to dance around the room. JOY!

Seaside Sizzle is amazing. I imagine that will "take me away" if I wear it in the dead of winter. Maybe I'll get a real vacy this winter you never know :)

I'm going to check out the suncatchers sounds like a winner for Xmas gifts.

Edited by StacyK

Stacy, I found myself beginning to panic wwhen the two Seaside Sizzles were reaching an end. Like you, I find it to be an instant vacation.

You will love the suncatchers. I fell in nutty love with them the day Mara posted the photo. I have two hanging in east/west windows. The rest are wrapped up as promised gifts, otherwise they'd be hanging in every room in my house! They are gorgeous!