OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

I told myself I wasn't going to order anything for a while, especially with this imminent move & all, but I made the mistake of checking Etsy. Saw my precious LP Incandescence & LP Gold were on the endangered list. So I've got a bottle of LP Incandescence & a spray of LP Gold on the way.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I want Blue Smoke, of course. But I'm sitting on my hands for a few. There's some other things that I need right now, and since I don't wear pheros right now around Lena, I'm sorta taking a short hiatus.

But I really want Blue Smoke! Ha, we'll see how long this hiatus lasts, especially since I already have a 20 dollar GC credit..!

Eta: I know Blue Smoke doesn't have pheros, I just meant I might wait till December to order cause next month is pheromas.

Edited by cheeseburger79

• 2 weeks later...

I tried. I tried not to buy anything from the weenies. Hauntings kept whispering to me. A week went by and it began calling to me from my perfume chest. It wanted to come and live here, be treasured. Before long, I felt anxious every time I used a drop or two. Seemed the only logical solution was a full bottle. I caved. I caved like a fallen soufflé.

Edited by Wanderlust

There's so many that I want to buy, well in sample size for the time being. I'm planning for my next order to include samples of

LP Terra Mater, Compromising Positions, Occos, Pherodise, Pirouette, Topper, Totem: Bat, Totem: Tiger, Unisexy. Of course, I'm sure I'll be tempted by the new November products, too.

LPO, Nola, Supernatural and One True Love if there's still any available by the next order. For pheromas I'm planning for DHEAS, Lace, Topper, and Perfect Match. I have some Gotcha on the way already, I've had such amazing hits couldn't wait and had to go FB for that! Aaand of course a November sampler. Which is why I'm working tonight... gotta support my LP habit.

• 2 weeks later...

There are a couple of contenders for me with the October NRs -- we'll see what Pheromas reveals! It's not even about the budget for me anymore... I just have SO MUCH perfume and there are only so many days and nights to wear it all!

Also, I went a little crazy on the PE front -- I've got a ton of bottles of Olivia's Comfort and Joy 2 coming, since I need to give some away, as well as the PE I've ordered for my bestie!

I went all out with this order! Combo sampler and trials of UN lumina, mega watt, LFN, and PM, two FBs for my mom and sister for Christmas, and then I scored a trial bottle of UN BB and leather from the trades. I'm so interested in so many of the NRs. Can't wait!!

I ordered a full sampler set (men's and women's together). I simply can't afford to order FBs without trying first. I have so many already...

I'm tempted by the Pheromas samplers, but I'm thinking maybe I'll just order one or two FBs of whichever phero(s) I decide on, and use November as my reminder to do it. I'm not ready to order those yet, though.

I ended up ordering a women's sampler and a FB of Dylan since the combo of guy-smell, coconuts, hedione and PM sounded too good!

That's exactly what I'm planning at this stage!

Wonder when the PEs will come.

If I am going down (financially), its always best to go down in flames.

Yeah, I've gotta see the lineup before I can pull the trigger on this order. So excited to see the notes for yours and Lady V's!

OMG I'm back on the forum!

So happy happy happy!
I got disconnected on my honeymoon back in July, and when I got back I wasn't able to log back in.
So happy!
So I've ordered 3 full bottles, one of each:
OCCO SLF, Majmua Sultana, Pashazade

Trial size:
LFN 3.5 ml (off ETSY), Leopold, Dance With Desire, Compromising Positions, Sexology, Dom Noire, Dylan, Totem Tiger, Aja, Women Pheroma Set, Xavier, Phero Girl,
Corwin, Caressful Breeze.

I think I totally overdid it, but who cares.
Pashazade is my man's signature fragrance since our wedding. Not that he bothers applying it, I do it for him. Meow. :D

I ordered the women's Pheromas sampler, FB Lick of Cream, sample of OCCO SLF, and a bunch of pheromone samplers. I wanted a couple other FBs (Titan Sweet, Supernatural, Haystack, Flying Potion 2015), but will have to do them later. Just couldn't pass up the phero sample opportunity. Can I call it an early Christmas gift? Hope I don't get in trouble when the package comes in! Haha!

Hope I don't get in trouble when the package comes in! Haha!

Story of my life. Haha I'm always trying to beat my BF to the mailbox or hide empty post office boxes under the bed :)

Just realized I sound like a straight up shopping addict I swear I'm not that bad.

Edited by hearts

I decided to just go with the women's sampler set and a few other samples. I was going to order some goodies from etsy, but I'm not yet ready to plunge into using UNs yet, much more comfortable leaving myself in Mara's very capable hands with her perfectly blended pheroed perfumes.

Still haven't ordered my sampler yet, I'm on the fence on getting the mens with only 6 in the lot normally I would go for it but this is the year I'm building my phero collection so I got homework to do, aiy yai yai, I might do a custom search on most reviewed to narrow it down from the 40 to choose from.

Found a part-time job a few weeks ago and recently just got my first paycheck... I work 20 hours a week now on top of being a full-time student, but it's so nice to have some extra spending money... I dove right in with a haul and mayyyyy have gone a bit overboard with my order.

November Sampler Set

LFN 60/40 Silicone Spray

Bang! Silicone roll-on

LAM oil roll-on

SS4W 90/10 Spray

Pheromas H&S

Pheromas Topper

Pheromas Gotcha

Freaky Tiki

Tyvey's Coffee Cake

Lina's Cherry Rum Yum

LP Summer Solstice 2015

Samples of Cougar Potion and LP: Red

And I'm already planning my December order... Omg. Probably some social/non cops pheros!

Edited by Midnight Requiem