OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

HAD to get a FB of the LP variant, also went FB for Sticky! and Distant Calliope :heart:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got October's sampler and another FB of Sticky! and a FB of Ivory Cats: Tantalize w/Lace :)

I wanted everything for October! Or at least I thought I might. I couldn't decide so went with the sampler - what a delicious looking month!

I got FBs of LP Pumpkin, Flying Potion virgin and Goblin Tamer virgin. Samples of Just Desserts, Howl and Universal Antidote. Halo's PE and my PE are coming too. Aaa and my shipping notice came today! Yayyyyyy!

I don't want to jinx myself or anything - but has something changed with ordering and shipping?

I've had my last 2 orders processed and shipped at lightening speed. Not a complaint! I've just gotten used to a leisurely pace of about (but not quite) 2 weeks from order to delivery. Is there a new system in place? Just curious really :)

Anyone?

I ordered a full sized bottle of Love Potion Bittersweet and small bottles of Sugared Honeycomb, Egyptian Musk and Amber. I'm currently and eagerly waiting for them to delivered to me.

I also have my eye on Blackstone, Plum Dandy, Bloodroot and Sugared Coconut, Cocoa Butter and Oud. I have a feeling I'm going to get in serious trouble; the perfumes are too tempting to resist :-)

I have a feeling I'm going to get in serious trouble; the perfumes are too tempting to resist :-)

Welcome Mlee!

:smilies-23596:

Hehe, I'm afraid that is the statement of MANY who have come here...whimpering wallets and credit cards cry to no avail. The perfumerie's magic is too great ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

So I already ordered once this month-sampler and FB of LP Pumpkin, Indiscretion and Black Fyre (which I gifted to boyfriend). And two PEs from last month.th. so I was done. And yet, I just placed an order for a PE, Honeyed Lp and Winner. And forgot I want another bottle of LP Pumpkin and a FB of Flying Potion . I am insane. No doubt.

I thought I was in a no buy zone but just ordered LP pumpkin, tattooed lady, distant calliope ( unsniffed ) and samples of liquid shadow, howl, flying potion and indiscretion

I just placed an order for the Circus sampler set and Halloween sampler set , the itty bitty PE sampler from this month, BCs Cthulhu Octopie of Power, and a FB of Flying Potion. I'm so excited!!! I will have so many LPs to play with. ?

Gonna order the men's and unisex sample sizes as soon as I have a chance to catch my breath.

Placed an order for FBs of -

Spell 2015: Mother Goddess

Un Dominance Potion

Medium 2016

Indiscretion w/TMI & cops

Must have the Dom & Medium for a new tweaked resin version of my own personal "Nu's man nip" ^_~

• 3 weeks later...

Requested an invoice for the Nov PE Itty Set, a FB of Tyvey's Gooey Crunch and a FB of BAM! Pink Amber - I SOOOO love the Pink Amber, definitely my favorite for the BAM!/LAM! (with the exception of the Buttercream Peach from once upon a time... :heart: )

Put in an order request for the December sampler and the Garland and Lace v6 :)

I'm considering the following:

-Caramel Musk

-Rocket Fuel

-Lady V' Sweet Pussycat

-Ivory Cats Creamed Honey

-Love Potion Original

I'm craving scents that warm and creamy so I'm curious about Rocket Fuel with the brown sugar notes. Can this one be made without pheromones?

But, then again, I'm sniffing the LP Original sample that I swiped on my wrist and it's smells divine. I'm getting traces of patchouli, vanilla and apricot. Very warm but uplifting at the same time. It's going to be a tough choice to narrow it down to two choices.

If you want something like Rocket Fuel with the phero, maybe try NOCO Spicy Brown Sugar? And definitely get LP Original!

Yes to both of these. But, keep in mind that Carmel Musk (one of my fav basics) and Rocket Fuel are NOT creamy.

IMO, if it's "creamy" you crave. Go with LP Original and the NR Garland and Lace VI.

• 2 weeks later...

Ordering a couple bottles for Mrs. QG: Madame President for work (shoulda spiked it with SWS lol) and Oshun & Ogun. Hoping ...

I have my PE order coming, along with a bottle of Winner. I'm ordering a beard oil for Mr Perfect for Xmas and something for my sister. My next order will be a bottle of Gargoyle Gargle and a bottle of Balm Bomb

If you want something like Rocket Fuel with the phero, maybe try NOCO Spicy Brown Sugar? And definitely get LP Original!

Thanks for the suggestion! I did end up ordering the NOCO Red yesterday because it had the same ingredients of LP Red (which I really liked) but it seemed lighter and less intense without the resins. But I will definitely order the LP Original next time. I really liked the warmth of the vanilla and with the apricot.

I also ordered the Caramel Musk and the Sugared Dragon's Blood too. Caramel Musk seems to be a good basic to have and I'm intrigued about Mara's version of Dragon's Blood. I'm waiting for it to be delivered so hopefully I will get it by the end of the month.

I'm FINALLY ordering my monthly sampler and Itty PE set. Also a bottle of Sugared Jasmine because I've been obsessed with Jasmine scents lately.

Omg!!! Mama's nose is changing!

I am ordering Garland and Lace. Flying Potion, Lucky Van Van ( my bottle broke not so lucky ) TMI the scent- because I want to blast those fuckers at work into telling me all their secrets I can use against them, and there was something else I cannot remember.

Omg!!! Mama's nose is changing!

Its so weird. I've been loving fresh florals, citrus and light fruity stuff. Of course my love for bakery and vanillas and marshmallow cupcake roses will never go away though haha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I went through and made a list of all the samples I absolutely had to have.... and it turned out to cost exactly what the Women's plus Uni sampler costs, so that was clearly A Sign. Also grabbed a full bottle of Odalisque because, well, because I am so freaking excited for that one it did not make sense to wait!