OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

Anyone know if the buttercream peach would be similar to the Cotton Candy Peach scent that is in the Shampoo bars and bath salts? I love them both, but don't know if this would be similar OR if there is a fragrance similar.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NEVERMIND! I found it. I didn't know there was a perfume. Order that and the soap and the shampoo bar...All set

• 4 weeks later...

Help! I need help.

Which one of you can read my future and also boss me around? Here's the problem:

I have a mostly full cart. More pherotines, the Teddy Man 2 for my man (because I gave his to a friends' husband to wear because she's currently on one,) and Shark Dressed Human for him, too. Now, I haven't even made it through half the new release samples, or tried Somewhere in Time, or 1890, so I really need help. In two days, after I try X, or my man tries Y, I know I'll be like, "Dammit! I should've put X or Y in my order!" So, what is X? What is Y? Which one do I need right now? Liebchen? Gossamer Threads? Luxurious? Island Rain for my man? This is a real situation, I'm having a moment of decision crisis, please advise. I know I could prob go put a bunch of stuff on me in different spots but I have Spontaneous Combustion on and it's too perfect to mess with at the moment. (Is that the answer? Just to wear Spontaneous Combustion everyday for the rest of my life?)

Help...

I ordered a virgin bottle of Liebchen and another sample of it because I love Treasured Hearts, but want the option of wearing it without pheros or with something like UN Cuddle Bunny or UN Sexology. I also ordered a bottle of Pure Sugar to mix with the UN pheros and a few more samples (Gossamer Threads and Wild Cherry). I love Gossamer Threads, but have a few samples already, so I didn't go FB (yet).

I'm being bad(ish) today. I'm ordering sprays of DHEAS, Liebchen w/Treasured Hearts, (which was X), Luxurious w/Blatant Invitation, (which was Y), and Juicy Lucy w/Sexpionage. (which was apparently Z).

Also, rollers of Shark Dressed Human and Teddy Man 2 for my man, despite him having said, "Well I'll just wear it everyday then," when I told him some men wear it when their women are hormonal/bitchy. He's such a kidder. I am NEVER hormonal or bitchy.
Three more pherotines for me, La Femme Noir, Swimming with Sharks, and Cuddle Bunny, plus Perfect Match and Hunter Trapper to make Snoopy's current Mad Scientist blend. I saw once that there was a Mad Scientist label, does anyone know if those still exist?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I have just ordered Liebchen with Treasured Hearts, Phero Charged Money Potion with Swimming with Sharks, Ashes to Dust, Madame President - at last and after all the chat :-), Betrothal Potion, and Bad Girl 2018 with Leather. No samplers; just splashing right into the mix...

I'm ordering a full bottle set of the chakra oils. I've been good; nobody tell my husband. :i-have-a-secret:

I am sure there's a coupon code but I don't remember it...help?

ETA: Nevermind, I found it. I also added a Pherotine sampler because I wanted the discount, dammit.

Okay I have to be good again now. :(

Edited by Lainey

• 5 weeks later...

I'm so excited! I just ordered bottles of 

Delectable, Domina Venus, Hollywood Candy, and trials of Fluffy, Laloo,  and Zakura. I've been feeling really crappy this week, as I have a chronic health condition that's acting up, so waiting for the goodies to get here will give me something to look forward to. 

2 hours ago, Kayla said:

I'm so excited! I just ordered bottles of 

Delectable, Domina Venus, Hollywood Candy, and trials of Fluffy, Laloo,  and Zakura. I've been feeling really crappy this week, as I have a chronic health condition that's acting up, so waiting for the goodies to get here will give me something to look forward to. 

I'm sorry to hear about your health condition, but I'm excited for you to receive your stuff, too! I ordered a sampler of the April NR's, an itty set of the PE's, the last bottle of Butterfly Bloom, a bottle of Elementals: Air, and a bar of Buttercream Lemon soap and a shampoo bar in the scent Mermaids of Multnomah. Just checked my invoice--also a sampler of Summer 2017, and they were out of Unisexy in that one so I got Distant planets, a trial size of BBM because everyone keeps talking about how wonderful it is, and a trial of Butterscream Lemon because I am down for smelling like anything citrus.

Based on what I've gotten, this time around: full bottles of everything I received, but first, I need to try a few more, so, hopefully I can try Honeyed, Money potion, Girl/girl, Lam and Bam, BI, and Popularity potion. Those are the ones I've seen the most reviews on that seem like they'd suit me, thus far, but by the Gods, there's a lot to choose from. I hope this isn't the wrong place to ask, but how long is pherotine? I'd like to buy the pherotine set, before it's gone/there's no more time (I really don't know if I'm phrasing this correctly, so apologies)

2 hours ago, SugarKitten said:

I hope this isn't the wrong place to ask, but how long is pherotine? I'd like to buy the pherotine set, before it's gone/there's no more time (I really don't know if I'm phrasing this correctly, so apologies)

As far as I know, it's until they are sold out. I think???

OK, so my first order that I have received confirmation that it has shipped is Beth's Blushing Milkmaid (FB), Spring 2018 Collection trial set, and Spring 2018 Itty Bitty PE set.

Then I tried to be good.  Rethought what "good" actually means ... is it REALLY "good" to miss the opportunity to buy small phero samplers ...?  Apparently it is not.  So I ended up ordering the following Pherotines: Open Windows, SWS, Girl/Girl for women, SS4W, and Mega Watt.  I also decided to try some Aja. 

5 hours ago, Wolf Dreaming said:

Then I tried to be good.  Rethought what "good" actually means ... is it REALLY "good" to miss the opportunity to buy small phero samplers ...?  Apparently it is not.  So I ended up ordering the following Pherotines: Open Windows, SWS, Girl/Girl for women, SS4W, and Mega Watt.  I also decided to try some Aja. 

LOL,  you sound a bit like me! Except I was good for (almost) a whole entire year. Then I remembered that I am still pissed about something (it was bad, very bad, and no it wasn't cheating) my husband did like 5 years ago, and realized that I deserve all the things and am not done making him pay for it yet. So now I'm waffling on a PE. Decisions, decisions...

2 hours ago, Lainey said:

LOL,  you sound a bit like me! Except I was good for (almost) a whole entire year. Then I remembered that I am still pissed about something (it was bad, very bad, and no it wasn't cheating) my husband did like 5 years ago, and realized that I deserve all the things and am not done making him pay for it yet. So now I'm waffling on a PE. Decisions, decisions...

Actually, I am beginning to think that we all sound very much like each other on this forum :it-s-a-beautiful-thing:.    Apart from all our obvious uniqueness's of course !!!  How wonderful that you have a great reason to get a PE as well :toast:.   I have got several brewing in my mind as well - it may just take me a little time to get them sorted out and made.  I am so excited to see what you finally decide to go with.

6 hours ago, Wolf Dreaming said:

Actually, I am beginning to think that we all sound very much like each other on this forum :it-s-a-beautiful-thing:.    Apart from all our obvious uniqueness's of course !!!  How wonderful that you have a great reason to get a PE as well :toast:.   I have got several brewing in my mind as well - it may just take me a little time to get them sorted out and made.  I am so excited to see what you finally decide to go with.

Well, we know we all like smelling pretty. :)

I am thinking along the lines of as close to a re-make of something as possible. Another one I'm considering is based on a photo of my great-grandmother (which I posted in the PE Planning/Plotting forum before). And I feel like I had an idea for another one but I can't think of it at the moment.

20 hours ago, Lainey said:

Have you considered just punching him in the face? Get it all over at once?

2 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Have you considered just punching him in the face? Get it all over at once?

Well...probably, at some point, but this is kind of more fun...and I get to smell pretty as a bonus!

I have the pherotine set (women and unisex) in my cart rn, but I'm wondering how similar girlnip is to girl/girl (though I saw someone earlier up the thread say there's girl/girl for women, so is there one for men, too? I don't think I want or need to buy the "for men" one, if it exists) 'cuz if it's not that similar, I'm gonna dig through all of the pages until I find girl/girl and add a TV of that to my cart, as well. I have a feeling I might need that one. 

Edited by SugarKitten

3 hours ago, SugarKitten said:

I have the pherotine set (women and unisex) in my cart rn, but I'm wondering how similar girlnip is to girl/girl (though I saw someone earlier up the thread say there's girl/girl for women, so is there one for men, too? I don't think I want or need to buy the "for men" one, if it exists) 'cuz if it's not that similar, I'm gonna dig through all of the pages until I find girl/girl and add a TV of that to my cart, as well. I have a feeling I might need that one. 

Girl Nip is a scent, but Girl/Girl is an unscented pheromone. Here is Girl/Girl (no trial vials, only FBs): https://luvpotionperfume.com/listing/255318023/pherotine-girl-girl-for-women-pheromone

The Pherotine Girl Nip has Perfect Match as its pheromone.

On 4/20/2018 at 2:07 PM, SugarKitten said:

I'm not sure I understand your question, but Girl Nip is a sexy scent that has Perfect Match in it. It's meant for men, my man wears it, but Perfect Match isn't a gender specific phero and some women wear Girl Nip too. Some of the men's scents are just really sexy. It happens to me a lot, I say to my man, "smell how amazing I smell," and he says "that's good, but smell me, I smell better," not because he's an ass, but because sometimes it's true. 

The Girl/Girl phero is meant to be worn by women for women. I have both Bosom Bows and Themyscira, and they're both awesome smelling and have the Girl/Girl female attractant. You can get trial vials of either of those two scents still, I believe. 

Edited by Eastwood22
Because stuff

I got distracted and forgot why I came on here!

i just sent an invoice request for the two bottles my man (currently) wants, Veridian Muse and River and Rain, and 2 bottles of Latte Peche. Even though I've had them for so long now, I STILL haven't tested any of the new April releases, because I'm still sneezing a bit and can't entirely trust my nose so I just need to wait. I wore Pallas today and realized it seemed more powdery and creamy than usual, which was lovely, but I normally get the fruit and flowers, too, so I'm not qualified to make any decisions.

Changed my mind on the girl / girl and ended up getting the LFM dropper along with my pherotine order. Placed it minutes ago hehe. So excited!

Just ordered a bottle of UN for Men boosted with a 2:1 ratio of Perfect Match to Wanted Man for me.  A bottle of the 60/40 unscented Balm Bomb and a bottle of LP: Original in oil for my bride! 

• 3 weeks later...

My Pop should be here tonight, then I want to give HLP a try. Maybe soon, I'll dive into the B&B products, I've been enjoying what I've tried from here so far. 

I didn’t know we could do that - is there any more to pre-order? 

Ive got another buttload of stuff coming. I’ll just hit the highlights:

PEs:

Chrissys Autumn Halo

Trinas Summer Skies

Charmed Chiara

A Threebie featuring EGG

A Threebie of Totems

A Threebie featuring Wink at the Moon

Driveby Fruiting w/1000mcg Open Windows

And best of all, a custom request for a 1000mcg boosted version of my current love, Peace and Calm.