OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Scented Sexology please!!!!!!!!!!

oh therapygirl,

dont be shy !

just ask for it,and stop beating around the bush....

seriously,

sometimes you just have to straighten up your back and ASK....

this whispering thing you do will not get us anywhere ......

:001_302:

Umm..Not that I'm getting at anything >_> But I suggest those wishing for a possible rebrewing of Scented Sexology should ahh..Post their requests in the Back By Popular Demand Thread..

Just saying..Don't read anything into it.. ^_~

Blessings

Ail )O(

Ooh, you sneaky leedy... :001_302:

Shelly,

I could NEVER work where you work...a day without scent is dull and lifeless. I need to be surrounded by scent, not a** scent, but beautiful natural scents. When I say a**, I don't mean animalistic (I'm all for that), I mean nasty, unwashed smells. Those can stay home. Eww!

You're a crazy, wild woman and I admire that. :) Keep the great scent ideas comin'!

The no-scent rule is on the other half of the floor - I just try to avoid going there. And then I wear what I like. :-)

I can't imagine a single day without them either. :-)!!!

If they only new what was coming soon - smelly butt undertones or not. TG - with a little honey - you can smell darn near anything. And like it. I said smell, not EAT.

Sheesh. <back to ROLFMAO>

Oh my dear, how entertaining you ladies have made this thread! So any sign of the peachy ass scented LP? :BLACK_~32: JK!

Hehehhehehe...dont let this thread go silent, SPEAK up ms shelly!

Umm..Not that I'm getting at anything >_> But I suggest those wishing for a possible rebrewing of Scented Sexology should ahh..Post their requests in the Back By Popular Demand Thread..

Just saying..Don't read anything into it.. ^_~

Blessings

Ail )O(

Oooooh! I love AIl's lil hints!

WOuld be nice to have more of this on the way!!!

Oh looks like I need to sell my car so I can buy more Lp's :)

Oh my dear, how entertaining you ladies have made this thread! So any sign of the peachy ass scented LP? :BLACK_~32: JK!

Oooooh! I love AIl's lil hints!

WOuld be nice to have more of this on the way!!!

Oh looks like I need to sell my car so I can buy more Lp's :)

and if you have to walk CC, at least there will be a wonderful trail of men following that heavenly LP/Phero cloud you will be engulfed in...hehehe, I couldn't resist.

sent you an email lady

djac

Oh my dear, how entertaining you ladies have made this thread! So any sign of the peachy ass scented LP? :) JK!

Girlfriend - u know when I have managed to get my hands on "sweet a**** peach" I will be delighted to tell u all about it. :-)

Should be here tomorrow or Friday. Who knows, u may get your own little sniff(ie) of a**?! Does a sniffie count as a piece of a**?

Hopefully it wasn't a fuzzy peach as there are few things less attractive than a hairy a**. Apologies to those of you who prefer hirsute cheeks but I am squarely in the EEEEEEuuuuuuuWWWWWWW catergory myself.

Yes - I am quite finished now.

Edited by Shelly B

:10_small16:

If Shelly's blend smells half as wonderful as it sounds I will have to get me some peach ass too!

And I think a sniffie would definitely qualify as a piece. :)

I do love the new emoticons! :-). Thanks Ail!

hey !!?

shelly is making a peach scent?

with ass ?

no one told me !!!

where is the description for this lovely-ass scent?

you know im a peach freak....

ok, scrolled back and found it....

but new Q-

how did we find the description of man-smell

i see Luna's description, but where the ! would you find that? LOL.....

Edited by Lor

Ahh yes let the men follow! :)

Ok Shelly, I am going to watch this site for your big announcement :10_small16:

I just got my sampler today and OH I have some extreme MUST HAVES now :OUDFDC~110:

but new Q-

The description is from Chandler Burr's book The Perfect Scent. Tonquin musk can be purchased from any number of places.

I should be ashamed of myself but I'm not. I have on the way

2 LAMS 1 with Pink Amber and 1 with Orchid Rose

1 BAM with Spicy Brown Sugar

LP Black a full sized bottle

Open Windows a full sized bottle

Money Honey a full sized bottle

and also 2 samples each of

Jungle Colada

LP Pink

Happy Water

I think this will satisfy my LP craving at least for a little while. :P

hey !!?

shelly is making a peach scent?

with ass ?

no one told me !!!

where is the description for this lovely-ass scent?

you know im a peach freak....

ok, scrolled back and found it....

but new Q-

OMG, this thread is simply cracking me up.....I may have to get a bottle of the peachy ass too....just for the hell of it.....

Oh my god...is it just my nose or am I just smelling alot of a** here? LOL some peach would surely help sweeten things up a bit lol...

Hey Ladies,

HAPPY FRIDAY!!! :2182:

Ive been staying off the website recently because I don't want my co-workers peaking in my business. :2182: I think Ive already talked about this before though. :2182: Anyway, iam also saving up right now. Trying to relocate jobs maybe even take some time off work by Fall. Ive been working for this Corporation for 1 year in a half now. Although thats awsome because the economy sucks and people are out of jobs and stuff, but its been sooo stressful here at work. Ugh I was so stressed out like a few months ago I thought I would have to go to the hospital or something for a nervous break down but Thank Gosh I made it through and in the hard times I was wearing a lot of different LP's "Vain", "Bravo" "Ashes to Dust", etc etc and it helped because the Company recently hired new people and this past month has actually been o.k here and iam starting to feel like myself again. Hopefully things will stay positive from this point on. Right now iam sticking to the monthly sampler packs. The price is awsome for all the amazing goodies you get. :2182: Also, I am going to go through my stash and see which LP's I don't wear that much and see if maybe I can join you ladies and sell some of them because I have a huge sampler stash! I don't think I have any big size bottles right now that I don't want but I know I have ton of samplers that haven't really been worn. Anyway, iam off for the weekend now. Chao ladies! xoxoxoxoxoxox

ETA on Peach A** - tomorrow am. The Post Office closed their office before the DH made the pickup. GRRRRR.

So - he's heading back in the AM to pick up the stash. Heck some of you may have gotten sniffies already by the time I get my package. Oh well - outside of breaking into the post office - nothing to do about it tonight. And since I'm not big on going to the Federal Pen - I think I'll pass.

:-)

The description is from Chandler Burr's book The Perfect Scent. Tonquin musk can be purchased from any number of places.

lol i thought tonquin was a BEAN and then im reading the description and i am thinking

"am i in crazy-town?"

penis-bean-ass.

love it.

well im hoping my itty bitty order holds me over...

i have

MORE Liquid Magix coming ( dont worry, still 24 in store. not that THAT is much ...)

Baby Drac's teething (only 4 in the store. panic ladies )

and

Phero Blend:Heart & Soul in Jo Anna's Honey'd Sandalwood Vanilla

ooh i also grabbed a couple 5ml bottles,

i have a feeling these will come in handy after the sale .....

lol i thought tonquin was a BEAN and then im reading the description and i am thinking

"am i in crazy-town?"

penis-bean-ass.

love it.

There is a Tonka Bean. I think it subs as vanilla in some things

Correct - tonka and tonquin are two different things.

Tonka is a vanilla-like bean, while tonqion is an animal musk.

Ooh, ooh, ooh. Do I get a scooby snack? :dogg4:

I ordered yesterday, 1 full size bottle of May Day (it's been a life saver, it should have gold in it), 1 sample of Tail, 1 sample of Ego Booster, and 1 sample of Money Honey. I can't wait to especially smell Tail and Money Honey.

Money Honey is yummy!

Just Ordered a bottle of "Vain" yesterday. Thats what I wear to work. I love that scent for work along with "Money Potion". The combination of those two does me well here. And yes ladies "Money Potion" does draw in money speaking from recent personal experience.

But anyway, I'll be ordering some more samples soon of "Liquid Magick", Le Sommiel Des Anges", "Ego Booster", Thief Of Hearts", and of course the sampler pack for June when that arrives. I'll probably wait till June sampler comes out then order everything together. :love:

I've been doing very well also latley with managing my money and of course saving so I can roll out of this crazy Corporation sometime in the fall and relocate. Oh, I love this website. No matter where I go or relocate too I know LP will be there.

xoxoxoxox :jumpforjoy:

Edited by AncientGoddess

I did well this week at work so I thought i'd throw in a few samples that are on my shopping list and get them now with my order of "Vain". Ladies didn't ship my recent order yet so iam hoping they will put the orders together. So i'll be receiving "Vain" big bottle, and samplers of "Liquid Magick" and "Thief of Hearts". YAY! :rockon:

Just Ordered a bottle of "Vain" yesterday. Thats what I wear to work. I love that scent for work along with "Money Potion". The combination of those two does me well here. And yes ladies "Money Potion" does draw in money speaking from recent personal experience.

But anyway, I'll be ordering some more samples soon of "Liquid Magick", Le Sommiel Des Anges", "Ego Booster", Thief Of Hearts", and of course the sampler pack for June when that arrives. I'll probably wait till June sampler comes out then order everything together. :banana120:

I've been doing very well also latley with managing my money and of course saving so I can roll out of this crazy Corporation sometime in the fall and relocate. Oh, I love this website. No matter where I go or relocate too I know LP will be there.

xoxoxoxox :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Ooh fun AG! Its great seeing you around the forum. Make sure you keep popping back in to see us! :rockon:

Did you see? There is a sale coming up!!!

Corporation? I must have missed some of your posts, whats happening in your world hun?

Two words...LAM! BAM! I guess that would be more like a sound effect instead of word. :)

I have already constructed my list of must haves and am eagerly awaiting the arrival of the SALE OF THE YEAR!!!

The list is really quite outrageous! I should be embarrassed, but my addiction does not bother me. :OU1994~19: This is me running after my credit card...

Two words...LAM! BAM! I guess that would be more like a sound effect instead of word. :OU1994~19:

I have already constructed my list of must haves and am eagerly awaiting the arrival of the SALE OF THE YEAR!!!

The list is really quite outrageous! I should be embarrassed, but my addiction does not bother me. :OU1994~19: This is me running after my credit card...

:yeahthat: I agree Jo Anna,

those are gonna be 2 of my words for the sale....Lam & BAm=Blam

maybe 2 more??...It's so hard...I want them ALL... :)

Ooh fun AG! Its great seeing you around the forum. Make sure you keep popping back in to see us! :yeahthat:

Did you see? There is a sale coming up!!!

Corporation? I must have missed some of your posts, whats happening in your world hun?

Hey Ladies,

Happy Friday. A sale!!! Sounds awsome! :OU1994~19:

Ya Ive posted some stuff before in regards to my Corporation. Um, It just gets really stressful here at times. Ive been working here for over a year now. With the economy being so shitty today things around here get crazy. I work directly for the c.e.o Of the company as the executive assistant so you guys can imagine my relief. :) Its been a stressful Spring for me. Latley things have gotten some what better because we hired new co-workers but during April and May months I was literly like having a nervous break down. We are a real estate corporation so we had a bunch of people who started moving out and we had to put new people in these houses so the company didnt loose any money and etc...oh man things got crazy, but luckely with the new co-worker, her and I pulled it up together and got new tenants in there. But during this stressful/miserable time I was wearing, "Ashes To Dust", "Bravado" "Flapper","Vain" and I deff. feel like its helped me a lot to keep me on my feet at least. I'am doing good now. Things are looking up a bit. Iam just trying to save up as much money as I can right now so when fall comes I can relocate and leave here because Ive been through a lot in here in the last year. Need time to get my head together, start a new beginning of some sort. Iam 26 years old whos taking on the stressers of a 50 year old man. Not cool! :OU1994~19: But anyway, Latley Ive been wearing the "Money Honey" LP and Phero Charge Money Potion and my money fairy for next week looks amazing! :lion1:

Edited by AncientGoddess

bought a bottle of sugared heather yesterday cause I couldn't bear the thought of it disappearing before I could catch it during the sale. Unfortunately I accidentally put the wrong bottle in the cart but I emailed MAra and Danna, hope they get it. The sale won't be until another week I hope :o I might not be able to order more than 2 bottles :D

I also ordered 5 5ml bottles so if anyone wants to do bottle splits with me that would be great.

Edited by ivy_fiddlefox

bought a bottle of sugared heather yesterday cause I couldn't bear the thought of it disappearing before I could catch it during the sale. Unfortunately I accidentally put the wrong bottle in the cart but I emailed MAra and Danna, hope they get it. The sale won't be until another week I hope :o I might not be able to order more than 2 bottles :D

I also ordered 5 5ml bottles so if anyone wants to do bottle splits with me that would be great.

Yeah I nabbed up a couple of bottles that I knew if I missed them due to the mad sales rush, Id be sad.

I also got some 5ml bottles and am so glad the ladies are offering these!

I am getting my list of wants ready and am testing out a lot of the old goodies in my stash. I have a list of wants from the new stuff but I want to pair it up with old goodies :)

Yeah, I've gotta list ready to just grab & take to work with me. So I can get the ordering done in a couple of hours. Money honey is @ the tip top of my list. I'll need it after this sale :10_small16: My fav. icon now.

Some samples of the current releases and a full bottle of May Day is on it's way to me. I have not yet decided on what I am going to order for the sale. So I am probably going to go through my samples first and write a list. I am definitely considering some pheros. BAM and a couple of others.

PHEROS, PHEROS, and more PHEROS for me.....and then yummy scents as my freebies....of course, I am sure there will be some new releases that I decide that I can't live without, also.....