OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

4 minutes ago, Lochkopp said:

8 Phero trials had to jump into my basket and a bottle of LP Samhain followed them.

Aha!  That will happen. 

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

got all three TV sets - and 1 FB of Goddess of the full moon 

and i can't decide about tine's  and un's  - the problem is need some  and I want some - and something will have to wait until later

As Mara knows, there have been months when I haven't felt drawn to the new releases, but this month is quite different for me. I can really feel the intent of this entire collection, of the calming, grounding, feel-good vibes and these are things I am in need of inviting into my life. Also really appreciate the outdoor scents. I'm just in a head space where I am very much in congruence with this collection. 

So um yeah, 26 trial vials, and unscented SWS for work and Compromising Positions w/ Sexpionage for "not work". 

Truly a bargain, with the free shipping, thank you LPMP team !

:smokingbun:

On 5/3/2020 at 11:19 PM, Eastwood22 said:

I've found that it's sometimes the ones I'd least suspect become my to-die for favorites, so I just need to smell them all. 

Yep that's how it works, more often that not.

I relaly felt drawn to the calming blends as well as those that will make others around me happy this time.

I got the classics Heart & Soul and Drive By Fruiting and then I got Savage Beast from the new releases.

I also had to get Rocket Fuel and OCCO Lavender & Buttercream. Because a little sexy never hurt no one :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
7 hours ago, raydee8_love said:

I can't make up my mind for the sale!!  - is anyone else having trouble deciding ? 

Sugar Pie..., probably Tunnel of Love and a couple of men's bottles.

I just placed an Etsy order so I know I got all my faves before the new offerings arrive.

Nothing worse than having something nagging in the back of your mind that you meant to get...but now it's maybe gone.... Tortuga  with TC was in there, Autumn with Heart Throb, Rainforest Musk ( not with SWS cause that was gone, silly me) , Subir with OW, unscented TC, unscented OW cause I'm really starting to value them for their effects. 

Ok LPMP, I'm ready ! Bring it !

8 hours ago, bliss3 said:

I want all the fruity scents from the new collection. 

I also think I need to finally try LP Red and Black

Do it! Do it!

I need to stock up my LP Original and some pherotines.  And there are like a bunch of other things on my wishlist but I can’t decide...

On 8/8/2020 at 7:32 AM, dolphindolls2 said:

I also need to stock up on some of the originals....

I get excited to see what everyone else is reserving. I have FB’s of both Prisma and Sarong and I love them both.

7 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

I get excited to see what everyone else is reserving. I have FB’s of both Prisma and Sarong and I love them both.

You're the reason that I reserved one of the Fairy Cake Gingerbreads, lol. I remember you raving over that one awhile back. Can't wait to try it ! To stay on topic, I reserved ( for the time being, anyway, lol ) Fairy Cake : Gingerbread, Fairy Cake : Rose, & planning on ordering OCCO Butterscotch & OCCO Weenie Pump. 

5 minutes ago, StrawberryKitten said:

You're the reason that I reserved one of the Fairy Cake Gingerbreads, lol. I remember you raving over that one awhile back. Can't wait to try it ! To stay on topic, I reserved ( for the time being, anyway, lol ) Fairy Cake : Gingerbread, Fairy Cake : Rose, & planning on ordering OCCO Butterscotch & OCCO Weenie Pump. 

Yay! I think I left one FC Lemon behind, you should get it if you dig lemon. I thought about reserving a 10 ml Sugared Gingerbread but I need to stock up on some basics! 

1 hour ago, Eastwood22 said:

@Eastwood22, I have already gone thru a full bottle of Prisma so I was happy it made the list and Sarong I have been wanting to try for a while.  I see you reserved some Fairy Cakes, I have always loved the Surgared Collection but have never tried the Fairy Cakes...

4 minutes ago, dolphindolls2 said:

@Eastwood22, I have already gone thru a full bottle of Prisma so I was happy it made the list and Sarong I have been wanting to try for a while.  I see you reserved some Fairy Cakes, I have always loved the Surgared Collection but have never tried the Fairy Cakes...

I haven’t checked my Prisma level, but I know I have most of a bottle of Sarong left. You’ll love it! I like the Fairy Cakes a little more than the Sugared, they are a little richer/fuller, more cake 🎂 like. (Duh! I’m a FN genius!) I’ve gone through a FC Lemon spray and I’ve been hoarding FC Tuberose and have quite a few others. The only Sugared I’ve ever felt a need to back up was the Sandalwood, but obviously I’ve only tried a few. But if I compare lemons to lemons and gingerbreads to gingerbreads, I lean far cake. Although, I’ve pondered Sugared Fig. Who wouldn’t need an extra shot of Fig now and again?

• 1 month later...

Yay! It's Weenie time! I ordered a set of trials, a FB Odalesque w/ La Femme Noire, a FB Bare Trap w/ Blatant Invitation, and a FB of the Love Potion: Candied Apple. Ironically, my man keeps re-applying the trial of Halloween 2019's Love Potion: Samhain w/Hedione and I think he's wanting a bottle. He's going to have to wait until after I smell The Stag, Rum Woody and the Conjuror on him! It seems like there are maybe 6 potential winners for the men? The order after this one might be all him.

On 5/4/2020 at 7:26 AM, Lochkopp said:

I ordered trial sets of the new women & unisex collection.

8 Phero trials had to jump into my basket and a bottle of LP Samhain followed them.

Tee-hee!

My man has been wearing the LP Samhain trials for the past two days. I suspect one will be jumping in my cart along with whatever other FB’s I’ll be getting him!

• 1 month later...

is Christmas going to  be  I want or  I need this year - and is there really a difference when it comes to LPMP ????

I have items that will be necessary, really need a new computer before mine crashes, gifts for others and maybe stuff at home.

On 11/9/2020 at 6:03 PM, raydee8_love said:

is Christmas going to  be  I want or  I need this year - and is there really a difference when it comes to LPMP ????

Well, if it’s a phero or phero enhanced fragrance that helps you, like Balm Bomb or Swimming with Sharks or DHEAS, you can go ahead and call it a need! 
And, of course, there are certain people that might “need” to smell better!

Edited by Eastwood22

• 1 month later...

After Christmas self gift, FBs of:

Weenie Roast

Black Aggie

Platelet Punch

❤️

• 1 month later...

So far, other than a Wizard Whiskers, I just went with trial vials. I would have snagged a virgin bottle of Odalisque, but no more were left. (And this was at 3am my time😕)

I loved the Odalesque variant, and actually did have a full bottle of the previous brew of “Odalisque”, but I gave it away, so, I want to try a trial size first. BL works well for me (us) so it has potential to be another great fit. But, I gotta try it...

Also trials of Gossamer Thread, Carry On, Sogni, Bacca Rustica, and Kahve.

Now I get to obsessively check for shipping updates. 

Edited by Eve

I ended up with a pretty large order, though mostly trials since I am still working on figuring out what works best for me (scent as well as phero blend). Got trials of the new Sogni Incantati, Phero-Charged Money Potion, Goddess of the Blue Moon, Beach Baby, and Kahve. Also several of the previous releases - Crystal Currents, Vampire Bait, Bella Pesca, Soul Cakes, among others. A few FB like Betrothal Potion and Friendly Ghost. Basically, if the ingredients sounded good or the overall scent profile seemed appealing, I figured it was worth trying. 

17 minutes ago, WLWphero said:

I ended up with a pretty large order, though mostly trials since I am still working on figuring out what works best for me (scent as well as phero blend).

This is the best plan! I think you picked some awesome scents. I had almost recommended Bella Pesca to you, based on scent. I don't think you could go wrong with peaches! I'm also excited to smell Beach Baby and Kahve.

I went with a full set of the new trials, a FB of Living Doll with CB for me, and a FB of Tsai w/ MMM for my man. I'm a little nervous to order a FB un-sniffed for him, but cyphre and a new @Snoopyace designed blend? I hope he likes it, at least for the sake of science and research! Other than SWS, he pays no attention to what phero's he's putting on, so I do hope he enjoys wearing this one. 

@Eve I have one more Virgin bottle of Odalisque...do you want me to reserve it for you or put it in the cart? I only made 4, I didn't realize they would be popular!

We have been snowed in since Thursday here. We expect to be able to get into the shop tomorrow though, so we are a little behind. We should be shipping by the end of the week. :)

I got the men's sampler, and samples of LP Gold and LiLu.  I also ordered FBs of Buns of Cinn and Living Doll - one pheroed and one virgin of each and two of the smudge sprays. I am looking forward to trying the unisex samples, especially the Kahve and Carry On. I'm hoping that the Tsai wears nicely on my husband because the scent and phero sound fantastic!

I've been wanting to try LP: Gold for so long, so I definitely got a bottle of that.  I also got Odalisque, virgin Living Doll, and Beach Baby.  Hopefully wearing Beach Baby brings beach weather.

The only reason I didn’t pull the trigger on a FB of LP Gold is that I know, once I have all the trials, I’m sure I’ll want some of the other bottles, too! I cannot imagine what Idyllwild will smell like, but I hope I love it, my BIL has a cabin in Idyllwild, CA. It would be fun to have a bottle that I only wear the once a year when I go there. I also suspect Kahve and Beach Baby will come live with me, but I really just need to smell them all, and it’s nice to have such a large gent’s collection to play with again. 

Edited by Eastwood22