OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2021 at 3:42 PM, Bella15 said:

I just ordered a couple of the Quintessence sprays, and a trial of Lilu.
My sniffer is still messed up because of Covid, so I’m leery of buying perfumes right now 😏 

It took awhile for my smell to fully come back last year but not as long as yours is taking. I’m going to order at least one Quintessence spray too. Lavender...shocking, I’m sure.

• 3 weeks later...

I am treating myself to:

1. Buns of Cinn with Bang Bang ! because yes, sometimes this woman wants to smell like a sexy baked treat !

2. Odalisque with Blatant Invitation, because it's classy and I have loved all its previous versions

3. Lilu with Sexpionage - I respect the power of Sexpionage and this is a VERY interesting/mysterious fragrance for it. Also hubby REALLY likes it and who am I to argue with that ?

4. Kahve with Mega Watt - because this turns me on, I don't know why exactly. Looking forward to wearing it for remote work

5. Catch me if you can with Swimming with Sharks, because I will be going into the office eventually and this is very uplifting to me and subtle. 

I am appreciating the large sizes of the samples and may yet come around to Full bottles for some of the others. Especially Gossamer with Heart and Soul is a surprise winner for me. I don't usually have an occasion to wear it but I do like the scent so much. 

I hope everyone is having a great time picking out your favorites !

We are still enjoying the trials, I’m sure we’ll end up with a few more bottles from this release. Besides the FB’s of Living Doll and Tsai that I bought unsniffed, I just placed an order for Kahve and Lilu in oil, plus sprays of both LP Gold and Living Doll. 

I’m guessing there will be Adam’s Nectar in my next order, I’m wondering how it didn’t manage to sneak into this one.
 :Emoticons04280:

Edited by Eastwood22

I have been on a somewhat embarrassing buying spree; I fell so in love with the trial of Soul Cakes that I went through the sites and found pretty much anything with similar notes and bought full bottles. I skipped a trial of Buns of Cinn initially, not sure the phero blend was for me, but I caved and bought a bottle even though the virgin ones were sold out - and I’m so glad I did! It is the most delicious thing ever. Also got Kahve, a few previous releases like Black Aggie, and to mix it up a bit, Goddess of the Blue Moon and virgin Cuddle Bunny.

The question is... how will I justify my next purchases when new releases come out, given my current stash?

57 minutes ago, WLWphero said:

The question is... how will I justify my next purchases when new releases come out, given my current stash?

Oh, it's really easy. Buy a nice box (or two) that holds 72 LP Roller Bottles, and then you'll see you have plenty of space. we have four from this company in various sizes in our bedroom to hold both mine and my man's stash.

You'll justify it however you will because...you'll just want it.  I mean, I have hundreds of bottles and do I continue to buy more?  Oh you bet I do! :D

Yeah... I can already tell that if there’s a new oat, baking spice scent or anything at all that evokes Flying Potion, I’m in (as well as any or all future iterations of Flying Potion itself - still my favorite even though Soul Cakes is close).

ooh, 72 bottle case! I bought a 30 bottle case and between the items from here and some phero blends from one other vendor... well, let’s just say that I now have two 30-bottle cases.

I'm still waiting to order my NRs! :o  I've had to buy a few things for the house, and pay for annoying things like oil changes and groceries and cat fud and bills and the mortgage... hopefully I'll be able to put my order in soon! I'm dying to try Living Doll! And I really need bottles of Hush, Savage Beast, Rooster and (another) Sugared Honeycomb. Ugh. So many others I'd love to cram into my next order, but they'll have to wait. Bah. I need a money fairy. :bugs_015:

On 3/15/2021 at 4:23 PM, WLWphero said:

ooh, 72 bottle case! I bought a 30 bottle case and between the items from here and some phero blends from one other vendor... well, let’s just say that I now have two 30-bottle cases.

I invested in a cabinet & drawers to dedicate to LPs & etc., long ago. It was a good investment. 😄

On 3/21/2021 at 12:51 AM, Eggers said:

Bah. I need a money fairy. :bugs_015:

Same! I am really happy w/ my residence though,  so there's that. Lol.

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Potion Master said:

My next planned release will be Summer scents! Not sure of exact dates, will keep you posted.

I still haven't picked out my FBs for Pherotine 2021 !!!!!!!!

What did people purchase as sprays? from Feb 2021?  not sure on sprays has anyone done Living doll or LP Gold as a spray?

1 hour ago, raydee8_love said:

What did people purchase as sprays? from Feb 2021?  not sure on sprays has anyone done Living doll or LP Gold as a spray?

Those are the two I did as sprays and I count those bottles among my better life choices. There's something, for me, that feels extra decadent and luxurious as a spray. Don't get me wrong, my oils most likely outnumber my sprays 5 or 6 to one, but I feel like a spray is really making a commitment, or a statement, that I love the scent so much that I must spread it far and wide! It has to have some kind of joyous or purposeful intent. It could be more personal, like Ashes to Ashes, but usually it's because I want to push the aura of the perfume out further. You have to love it because you might be shouting "This is who I am today!" Oil is for me and those who are close to me, sprays are for making the world around me more to my liking, if that makes sense. 

Edited by Eastwood22

1 hour ago, Eastwood22 said:

Those are the two I did as sprays and I count those bottles among my better life choices. There's something, for me, that feels extra decadent and luxurious as a spray. Don't get me wrong, my oils most likely outnumber my sprays 5 or 6 to one, but I feel like a spray is really making a commitment, or a statement, that I love the scent so much that I must spread it far and wide! It has to have some kind of joyous or purposeful intent. It could be more personal, like Ashes to Ashes, but usually it's because I want to push the aura of the perfume out further. You have to love it because you might be shouting "This is who I am today!" Oil is for me and those who are close to me, sprays are for making the world around me more to my liking, if that makes sense. 

Would you mind posting a picture of the sprays? I have Living Doll as oil form, I am so curious what they look like as sprays.

I'm seriously considering buying a bottle of Conjurer boosted with either The Love God or Mark's MILF Magnet.  Which would any of you suggest?

3 hours ago, Leanna said:

Would you mind posting a picture of the sprays? I have Living Doll as oil form, I am so curious what they look like as sprays.

They have the same shiny labels on them. This is an example of one of our sprays before the label is added. They are 1 oz glass, with a silver cap.

Spray.png

3 hours ago, Snoopyace said:

I'm seriously considering buying a bottle of Conjurer boosted with either The Love God or Mark's MILF Magnet.  Which would any of you suggest?

You are the expert in those blends after all, so I would say it's whichever effect you feel is most congruent with that fragrance.

4 minutes ago, luna65 said:

You are the expert in those blends after all, so I would say it's whichever effect you feel is most congruent with that fragrance.

I was actually hoping for a woman's perspective on this since I don't know the scent.  I'm also interested in how the blends are from that same perspective.

7 hours ago, raydee8_love said:

I've only ever gotten a few of the scents as sprays (usually when it's all that's offered) because I've discovered I'm more of an oil person. But with those few sprays I've noticed that the pheros tend to hit me harder and faster, though not last as long. That may be something to consider since they are phero'd. 

2 hours ago, Snoopyace said:

I was actually hoping for a woman's perspective on this since I don't know the scent.  I'm also interested in how the blends are from that same perspective.

Ah okay.  I can't really speak to the blends myself, so...but Conjurer is really earthy-masculine, Fall in a bottle, IMO.  So I'd say whichever one is really more "manly" I guess?

On 4/5/2021 at 2:49 PM, Leanna said:

Oh good, @Potion Master added a pic for you! My phone is acting up and I’m not good at posting pics on the forum. I’ll take a pic tomorrow and add it to the FB page. 
Here’s a bottle of a phero spray on the website.

Edited by Eastwood22

• 2 months later...

FBs of Kiki, Katje, Gogo, Ash, ad Juju, plus cops added bottles of Ash and Gogo. Basically, anything that wasn't floral, with the exception of lavender, which I love. ❤

Edited by Kayla

1. a sampler set of all 15 summer 2021 releases

2. Myrrh Merlot....almost gone

3. Midnight Rider...almost gone

4. Honeyed Pumpkin ...almost gone

5. Soleil D'Or with Aja ...almost gone

This is gonna be awesome !

It's been months since I've ordered, so I'm getting the last 2 samplers for sure. And I need more Sugared Honeycomb. I'm super-itching for a bottle of Rooster! 🐓 

I was planning to get Hush and Savage Beast, but I think I missed the boat on those two, sadly. 😕

Going Full bottle of Papi Chulo (boosted with Charisma) and a Full bottle of Katje.  Also getting a sample pack of this months new releases.  Oh, and bottles of Unisexy and LP: Black.  Those bottles are gifts for friends. 

• 1 month later...

@bruja

You could always send an email to Kimi's attention at the Cataluna address and ask her to do an inventory check for you.  But if does look like there's no more Pherotine trials available for that one.

• 1 month later...
On 4/5/2021 at 3:02 PM, Snoopyace said:

Hi! Did you get Conjurer? Boosted? 

11 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Hi! Did you get Conjurer? Boosted? 

Not yet.  Life, err finances got in the way.  Still on my wish list to get, though.