OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

16 minutes ago, Kayla said:

Mine too! I can't wait to hear what you think about it. All I know is that I'm slathering Snoozle tonight and not worrying one bit about travel shock. 

Lol! I put on virgin Iduna and it’s exactly as described fresh apples and earth. From smell in the bottle so far I love Goddess, Liebchen, and Material squirrel! My entire car smelled like dessert. 
LP BP is too heavy right now and needs a few days to settle but it smelled like LP Black with a little bit of creaminess wet and then the patch came out. I have no problems with regular LP Black though that’s mainly all honey/vanilla on me.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Vika said:

Lol! I put on virgin Iduna and it’s exactly as described fresh apples and earth. From smell in the bottle so far I love Goddess, Liebchen, and Material squirrel! My entire car smelled like dessert. 
LP BP is too heavy right now and needs a few days to settle but it smelled like LP Black with a little bit of creaminess wet and then the patch came out. I have no problems with regular LP Black though that’s mainly all honey/vanilla on me.

Good to know! I'll let that one rest until Sunday. Have fun testing! :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2022 at 5:39 AM, Eve said:

I’ve never used, or even sniffed any of Mara’s  prosperity type potions,

Really? Not even Horn of Plenty or The Key? I love them both. Horn of Plenty is fruity like the PCMP’s, The Key is more fresh/clean, like a professional/social vibe. Maybe it’s not exactly “prosperity,” although I think of it that way. Material Squirrel smells like something that would get released in the fall with the (Halo) Weenies! If the oats play nice with my skin, I’ll be ordering a FB.

Also in my current variation of The Cart, The Cream Mother for me, Bubblegum Bettie for my daughter, and possibly Argent for me. I’ve only made it through 1/4 of my 30 trials! I have my unopened Liebchen from my first order headed to the vault, and two bottles of Beyla and one bottle of Queen Bee headed my way. This release may be the death of me. I haven’t even sniffed the Black Pearl, and the LP variants are frequently the jewel.

Edited by Eastwood22

• 2 months later...

FBs of

Halo (after my owl encounter I had to :))

Firefly

Sunshine Brulee

and TVs

Theros

Mtoto

Kukumo

Paulina

Gala di Champagne

Flamingo Pink

Blanco Crema

Odalesse

10 hours ago, oceanjewel said:

Halo (after my owl encounter I had to :)

That's so sweet!

I like this NR so much, but I am already behind with the last ones and have an invoice pending for Material Squirrel, Buns of Cinn virgin and Feather in the wind...

I am definitely getting FBs of Kenzie, Firefly and Sublime. And a few samples. Although I keep reading the notes so maybe I'll get a few other FBs 🙈

I rolled the dice on fb’s for Flamingo Pink (it’s my beloved sweet surrender, I had to!) Mtoto, Iclyn and the Ambrosial Ukraine benefit bottle. I never smelled the original ambrosia but hey, it’s charity, it was necessary!😉I only got trials of firefly, Lily pond and buttercream peach and I’m already kicking myself for not just going fb on those too! I cannot afford my Veruca Salt personality!😂🤦🏼‍♀️

I ordered full bottles Ambrosial Dream, Firefly, Odalesse, Mamelons de Cerise, Mtoto, and Sunshine Brulee. I just received a notification that my order shipped, too! I adore OCCO Ambrosia and can't wait to try Ambrosial Dream (needed to order 3 FBs too, lol - creamsicle scent sounds amazing).

19 hours ago, citrine said:

I am definitely getting FBs of Kenzie, Firefly and Sublime. And a few samples. Although I keep reading the notes so maybe I'll get a few other FBs 🙈

I ended up sending invoice for 2 FBs of Kenzie as I need to stop snacking! I am so curious about Firefly! I see myself pairing it with Vervain Flower just so it might help me write (TMI and Vervain Flower works miracles). Sublime I ordered as I love lemon grass note. And a FB of Gala di Champagne as it is like Mrs Fubbs Parlour which I love but only got 3 last samples in the sale.

And a few samples which I will probably love but can't afford a FB at the moment lol.

19 hours ago, Kayla said:

I ordered full bottles Ambrosial Dream, Firefly, Odalesse, Mamelons de Cerise, Mtoto, and Sunshine Brulee. I just received a notification that my order shipped, too! I adore OCCO Ambrosia and can't wait to try Ambrosial Dream (needed to order 3 FBs too, lol - creamsicle scent sounds amazing).

Just checked and got my shipping notice too!!

And the owl just flew past. Go figure :)

3 hours ago, oceanjewel said:

They’re here!!!!

Those who love Enivrant are probably going to love Halo

Mine got here today too!  I hid the sealed box under my bed to let them rest a little before digging in. 

Just now, citrine said:

@oceanjewel Have you maybe had a chance to try Firefly?

Not yet. I was giving them a little time to rest. Love the scent in the bottle though.

8 minutes ago, oceanjewel said:

Not yet. I was giving them a little time to rest. Love the scent in the bottle though.

Smart. I remember trying all the scents I ordered from the last releases and now after two month of not using them because I was sick they smell like really different scents.

Firefly is the one I'm most curious about. Got a FB without thinking. I know it will be here in three weeks, so I am eager to read reviews 😃🙈

18 minutes ago, citrine said:

Smart. I remember trying all the scents I ordered from the last releases and now after two month of not using them because I was sick they smell like really different scents.

Firefly is the one I'm most curious about. Got a FB without thinking. I know it will be here in three weeks, so I am eager to read reviews 😃🙈

My initial impression, just from the bottle is bonfire-on-the-beach-in-a-bottle

On 6/19/2022 at 8:11 PM, oceanjewel said:

Thank you for this! :)

I got a shipping notice the other day! 🎉🎉🎉

On 6/19/2022 at 12:11 PM, oceanjewel said:

Ooh that sounds lovely! Mine is out for delivery today! Is it considered uncouth to drive around and find the mail truck?!?! 🕵🏼‍♀️

21 hours ago, Amanda said:

Ooh that sounds lovely! Mine is out for delivery today! Is it considered uncouth to drive around and find the mail truck?!?! 🕵🏼‍♀️

No, but it seems like it could get you arrested! Play it cool and sit on your porch.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

It's been a hot minute since I placed an order! Really excited to try some new scents (really intrigued by Buns of Cinn and Hemwicke), and things I missed since I've been away. Getting a ton of samples, and a handful of bottles unsniffed. Happy to have reserved a bottle of Bad Boy for the mister, too. That one smells delish, and I'm excited to get more.

Hi @Crash   Buns of Cinn is wonderful! It’s cinnamon-y and creamy with just the right touch of sweet. Give it time to recover from travel though. It seemed to take a little longer to settle (at least it did for me).

Oh, I’m so happy to hear that Bad Boy is a good one. I got a bottle of it for my brother but it’s a bit of a leap of faith since I haven’t actually smelled it.

@RosesArePink Ooh, thank you! I usually do, though of course I can hardly resist a sniff test the day things arrive. 😂 I adore all things cinnamon, so I'm really looking forward to that one. 

Bad Boy is fantastic. I left a little review here a while back. It's a date night staple for the mister. I also love my Bad Girl, though I haven't worn it in a while since I get a bit aggressive on the Leather and need to be careful not to get a 'tude around the boss. A friend gave me a bottle of Fair Ground and it's light and pleasant enough that I can wear it in the office without causing a stir, so I've been using that almost daily for months. Prior to that I had an obsession with Cheryl's Summer Tea, but I am running woefully low so I was looking to change it up. 

15 hours ago, Crash said:

of course I can hardly resist a sniff test the day things arrive. 😂 I adore all things cinnamon, so I'm really looking forward to that one. 

I can’t hardly resist either! 🙃 It’s just too much fun. I hope you like it. @citrine is right, Cassia is really nice too. Of the two, I like the sweetness of Buns of Cinn just a little bit more.

7 hours ago, hedgehog said:

Trying to decide between Beyla and Earthly Pleasures right now...

Aww, Hedgehog, good luck with making your decision! 

Help! I need help. 

I’m trying to narrow down my last non-sale bottles, and I cannot find all of my samples, these are the ones I’m pondering-

Sunshine Brûlée 

Destine w/ Levitation 

Darling Clementine w/ Levitation 

(Kenzie, Mtoto, and Feather in the Wind are also secondary considerations.) 

who’s got strong opinions on any of these? 

16 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

Help! I need help. 

I’m trying to narrow down my last non-sale bottles, and I cannot find all of my samples, these are the ones I’m pondering-

Sunshine Brûlée 

Destine w/ Levitation 

I absolutely love Mtoto! Its so comforting and amazing for bedtime/relaxation. Sunshine Brulee is amazing too! 

59 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

Help! I need help. 

Sunshine Brûlée 

Destine w/ Levitation 

Sunshine Brulee smell so good! To me it's pretty similar to Atomic Mandarin which I adore, but not as strong. Really yummy and gourmand.

Darling Celementine is my fav too, but then again, I like gourmand, cake like, sweet scent.  Although, after time on my skin amber takes the lead. Levitation is my depression pheromone. It helps to pick me up, when I'm blue or depressed or negative I use that one.

Haven't tried Destine or Mtoto.

Kenzie is my number one currently- smells like juicy yet a bit sour apple. It remind me of some bubble gum I liked when I was a kid, it kinda makes me drool lol. This is my go to these days as I had to stop iron supplements due to them being too heavy on my stomach, so Kenzie helps me with fatigue. I bought 2 bottles when it just came out and got extra 7 bottles now during the sale.

Feather in the wind helps me sleep. I'm not a herbal scent kinda girl, but these are all herbs I live near by here on the Mediterranean and I love it as it reminds me of oil these use here in the spa. Plus B2.2 makes me sleep like a baby.

@citrine and @Kayla, thank you! And it seems your collective answer was “buy them all.” Shame on you! Damn enablers!

I do already have Feather in the Wind, considering a small B2.2 pherotine instead, to have by the bedside….

I have to add, when the sale first started, my man recorded me saying “I don’t think I need anything.” 🤔 💭 

He keeps playing it back for me whenever I’m trying to work out my order.

9 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

@citrine and @Kayla, thank you! And it seems your collective answer was “buy them all.” Shame on you! Damn enablers!

I do already have Feather in the Wind, considering a small B2.2 pherotine instead, to have by the bedside….

I have to add, when the sale first started, my man recorded me saying “I don’t think I need anything.” 🤔 💭 

He keeps playing it back for me whenever I’m trying to work out my order.

Lol! I have enough perfume from LPMP to last 3 or 4 lifetimes, but every time the sale comes or a new collection, I can't help myself. It's an addiction for sure! 🤣🤣🤣

24 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

LOL, yes, buy them all get Feather in the wind as a freebie! :D

15 minutes ago, Kayla said:

Lol! I have enough perfume from LPMP to last 3 or 4 lifetimes, but every time the sale comes or a new collection, I can't help myself. It's an addiction for sure! 🤣🤣🤣

Oh, me too 😳 I was organizing my stash, I have stuff that's older and that I forgot all about like Alabaster Queen or Eternal chain which I used to love...but now it just waits for its turn for me to use them 🙃

10 minutes ago, citrine said:

Oh, me too 😳 I was organizing my stash, I have stuff that's older and that I forgot all about like Alabaster Queen or Eternal chain which I used to love...but now it just waits for its turn for me to use them 🙃

I really need to go through my collection and list the ones I don't use as much on my trade page. I just bought more organizers to store them in and sort them by phero. 

5 hours ago, Kayla said:

I really need to go through my collection and list the ones I don't use as much on my trade page. I just bought more organizers to store them in and sort them by phero. 

I remember when I got my man a new wooden perfume box and he said it was too big, and another time was supposed to return another wooden box.  I don’t remember all the details but I never returned a thing and all boxes are full!