OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 months later...

A trial set of all the new releases, and thinking about a few full bottles. I am still buying from previous collections too. I’m looking forward to Super Happy Fun Time, 1969, $$potion and the Pink Lace, was sold out b4

At this point, everything sounds lovely. I’m curious about LP Pink Lace (I’m fond of Pink 😁🌸). Also the Cotton Candy Clouds with Gotcha also has my attention. I’ve read a lot about Drive by Fruiting, so I’m excited to get a chance to at least smell it. And both BeeWitch and Ghost Dust are favorites of mine (though, already have a bottle of each, so I don’t know). 🤷🏻‍♀️And like I said, everything else sounds lovely at this point too, so who knows?

On 5/25/2023 at 12:08 AM, raydee8_love said:

A trial set of all the new releases, and thinking about a few full bottles. I am still buying from previous collections too. I’m looking forward to Super Happy Fun Time, 1969, $$potion and the Pink Lace, was sold out b4

I will for sure get a full set of the new releases, i"m so excited that a lot of old time favorites are back

11 hours ago, RosesArePink said:

I’ve read a lot about Drive by Fruiting, so I’m excited to get a chance to at least smell it.

It’s an all around happy / good vibes kind of blend. I forgot it had Open Windows, I think I was confusing it with Summershine’s Topper as I got them both in spray around the same time.
Ironically, I wore it to usher at the Fox Theater the other night, and I accidentally wore Open Windows the last time I was there. I volunteer to usher, it’s a way to see shows for free. This time I got to see The Melvins & Mr. Bungle (both 90’s punky metal, Melvins were huge influence on Seattle Grunge scene, Mr Bungle sounds like Frank Zappa meets death metal.)  The last time I accidentally wore Open Windows there, I was trying to keep to myself and listen to a book before the show, but people were stumbling over themselves to talk to me. Thankfully I was feeling a little more social this time! I also met up with an old friend and he was happy to tell me everything I didn’t already know about his current life, it was sweet.

@Eastwood22 lol. I am only too familiar with random strangers who wish to tell me their life story. And many times that’s without wearing pheros. 

I’m absolutely ordering the solid OCCO vanilla.  Curious about several, waiting for the notes!!! 

I don’t have anything with open windows so I’m excited to try ghost dust and giving it a try! Also I LOVE topper so I’m excited for drive by fruiting too! There’s a few that caught my attention but I’ll wait for the notes and pare down my list. It’s my birthday month so I may just go all out anyway!😂🥳

Edited by Amanda
spelling errors🤦🏼‍♀️

I was super brave and ordered full bottles without smelling them first lol I'm excited, I got full bottles of Tisane de Pêche, Kaytlin's Garden, and Pink Lace w/ Lace. A trial of Orchidée Sensuelle because I'm not sure about the banana. I got a half bottle of triple goddess oil since my trial went missing, and some DHEAS because I really wanna try it on its own and find out if that's what I like so much about perfect match. 

Finally made my order. Got a bunch of trials and a few un pherotines. I also went bold and got 4 full bottles unsniffed: Vienen, since it's un-remakeable, LP: Pink Lace, since I love both Pink and Red lps, a virgin Hot Cherry, since I had been intrigued by it last time it came out, and Shafiqa, since the Sugared Majmua is amazing, but I only have a small bottle of it, so I'm hoping this will be similar. 

I got FBs of Pajama Island and Joie De L'ete , a trial of GotBM, and a bunch of men's samples for the boyfriend.

So far, he like Long Beach the best

Ordered several samples, including Vienen;  Pajama Island; Super Happy Fun Time; Orchid Sensuelle; Phero Charged Money Potion. Absolutely love every one of the samples. Ordered two full bottles of Vienen. Probably going to order full bottles of Pajama Island and Phero Charged Money Potion. Shockingly,  I have nothing like Phero Charged Money Potion or PJ Island. Thankfully, there's a remedy for that.

I just ordered a spray bottle of super happy fun time and one of drive by fruiting and a roller of Un audacious. I'm so excited! I missed super happy fun time when I made my first order. Can't wait to try it. ❤️

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm super excited for my PE and I've been saving up for this sale for a while. I plan on stocking up on a few uns and scoring some favorites for freebies!!

Edited by Artemis

16 hours ago, raydee8_love said:

is anyone else ready? 

Well, sort of, but not really. I’m still trying to figure out my list of “needs”. I know I want to get some bottles of UNs and am now trying to figure out how “bad” 💵 my bank account will let me be. Sometimes I am not great at making decisions. 🤭

17 hours ago, raydee8_love said:

I’m trying to organize my order. I am really looking forward to a fun sale. Love Potion’s yearly sale is a bright star in a worrying world. 

is anyone else ready? 

I am beyond excited about the PEs. I have no idea what else I'll get in the sale, which is unusual for me. It's because I totally overbought perfumes this year - way beyond budget, so I don't "need" anything. I will probably order a few for my husband in the sale.

On 8/9/2023 at 9:12 AM, RosesArePink said:

Well, sort of, but not really. I’m still trying to figure out my list of “needs”. I know I want to get some bottles of UNs and am now trying to figure out how “bad” 💵 my bank account will let me be. Sometimes I am not great at making decisions. 🤭

That is where I'm at figuring out my list of needs. I have a special saving account that I put money in all year for this sale... I'm so excited that the PE order will count towards the sale this year, this is so nice of Mara to do that..

I've so excited that the PE's have open'd up for a limited window...

Anyone stuck trying to decide whether they “should buy” or only “want” to buy during this sale?

For instance, if you wear an Un 2 or 3 times a week should you buy 2 bottles right now and take advantage of the sale? Or should you run the risk of being at the end of the bottle trying to shake out ONE more drop? And then you’d still need to get at least 1/2 size t’Tine bottles in the winter.

17 minutes ago, raydee8_love said:

Anyone stuck trying to decide whether they “should buy” or only “want” to buy during this sale?

For instance, if you wear an Un 2 or 3 times a week should you buy 2 bottles right now and take advantage of the sale? Or should you run the risk of being at the end of the bottle trying to shake out ONE more drop? And then you’d still need to get at least 1/2 size t’Tine bottles in the winter.

I think, if you know you're going to use it anyway, you might as well stock up now so you can get a freebie in the sale. That's what I usually do.  😊

16 hours ago, Kayla said:

I think, if you know you're going to use it anyway, you might as well stock up now so you can get a freebie in the sale. That's what I usually do.  😊

I did order two, it is a good decision to buy what you should get during the sale

19 hours ago, raydee8_love said:

Yeah, me too. I thought I had it all figured out, but now I’m wondering if I should get another bottle of Gotcha.  🤔 

I got 3 bottles of my PE, a bottle of Odalisque virgin and 2 bottles of Love Drawing potion, one roll on, one in spray. Not much, but I got what I really wanted.

I do hope to get more of Love Drawing potion though.

I got

2 bottles Soggy Fairies P.E.

1 bottle Lumina

1 bottle Charisma

1 bottle Blatant Invitation 

1 bottle La Femme Noire

1 bottle EoW cops

1 bottle Pajama Island

1/2 bottle Triple Goddess Oil

1/2 bottle Ideate

And then my freebies were 

1 bottle Ambrosial Dream

1 bottle Katje

1 bottle Iduna

1 bottle Daisy Shore

1 bottle Berried Treasure

1 jar Occo solid

And one of the threebies lots. 

I'm mostly excited about trying Ambrosial Dream, Daisy Shore, and Pajama Island since I've never even smelled them. 

And then of course, above all else, I am out of my mind excited for my very first PE!!!

3 hours ago, Artemis said:

I got

1 bottle Lumina

1 bottle Charisma

1 bottle La Femme Noire

1 bottle EoW cops

1 bottle Pajama Island

1/2 bottle Ideate

1 bottle Ambrosial Dream

1 bottle Katje

1 bottle Iduna

1 bottle Daisy Shore

1 jar Occo solid

I'm mostly excited about trying Ambrosial Dream, Daisy Shore, and Pajama Island since I've never even smelled them. 

And then of course, above all else, I am out of my mind excited for my very first PE!!!

@Artemis, I'm so excited for you, your PE sounds great, I ended up getting two PE's, I was originally going to get one and since these have not been open in a long time, I decided to go for a 2nd one.... I also stocked up on some of my favorites that I wear a lot... I love this sale, it gives me the chance to stock up.

@citrineI also picked up a bottle of Odalisque virgin! The most delicious sounding scents always come with BI and Bang! 😅 I’m glad I was able to snag a virgin one so I can slather without…unintended consequences, haha.  

I realized that I prefer having phero enhanced scents to UNs - simpler and less stuff to carry! So I have some Luxurious, Liebchen, Yazmina, PCMP, and my trusty Sensual Harmony coming.  And some TVs and Threebies.  

Now my wishlist is cleared out…until PEs come out! 

I ended up getting UN Charisma and UN LFM. And a bunch of pherotines to experiment with and a couple samples (Beaux Buddy and Shariqa). I am particularly curious about Audacious and Leather since I’ve never tried them. 

15 hours ago, citrine said:

I do hope to get more of Love Drawing potion though.

Yeah, that is a really nice one. As is Odalisque! 

37 minutes ago, RosesArePink said:

I ended up getting UN Charisma and UN LFM. And a bunch of pherotines to experiment with and a couple samples (Beaux Buddy and Shariqa). I am particularly curious about Audacious and Leather since I’ve never tried them. 

Yeah, that is a really nice one. As is Odalisque! 

I have not tried Audacious yet. I d like to know your results 

As much as I love a great sale, I'm sitting this one out. I just finished an inventory of my perfume collection and I have over 500 bottles/containers of perfume and nearly as many trial bottles. 😳😓🤯😮

I'll probably replace some as I use them, especially un pheros, but I have enough perfume to last me several years and wow, I didn't realize it at all and now that I know, it kinda stresses me out.

@hedgehog I would share pics but it take me a lot of time to clear off a space that would fit everything onto it and then more time to gather them all from their homes (they're everywhere which is why I didn't realize how many there were), so you'll have to use your imagination. lol 

I really dived into indies (like LPMP) a few years ago, so those are all mostly new/barely used but before that I was into big designers (my favorites are CK Obsession and Givenchy Organza Indecence), so it was mostly about hunting for those vintage bottles. Not that there's anything wrong with the new versions (if there are new versions) but having all the different bottles is like having the perfume's timeline.

Then on top of that, I make perfume as well and didn't count my creations in the inventory but if I had, that would add another 50 or so. 

It's a lot. Like a lot a lot. 😅

On 8/16/2023 at 12:31 PM, Artemis said:

I got

1 bottle Lumina

1 bottle Charisma

1 bottle La Femme Noire

1 bottle EoW cops

1 bottle Pajama Island

1/2 bottle Ideate

1 bottle Ambrosial Dream

1 bottle Katje

1 bottle Iduna

1 bottle Daisy Shore

1 jar Occo solid

Nice.

I love Berried Treasure too, it smells intriguing and classy, perfect for the date night

Here is my order, including what I got for FREE in the sale.  I think I'm now stocked for at least a few years....

All Full Bottles
 5 x   Maeve                   
 2x     Halo                     
1x     Sugar Skull            
1x     Plume Coco          
1x     Friendly Ghost    
2 PE Order 's  + extra bottles of the PE's                    

1x   Ashes To Dust 2022 (De Cenizas a Polvo)  

1x   Luxurious w/ Charisma for Women   
2x  Spike and Thorn (Espiga y Espina) w/Teddy BB  
1x  Berried Treasure w/ LFN 
1x   Wisdom w/Open Windows 
1x  Carica w/ Sexology 
2x   Figue de Lune w/Lumina  
2x   Firefly w/ Indiscretion  
1x   Sacred Flame w/ Sexiponage 

I'm so excited for my PE's, I  have been wanting to do one of these for a very long time....