OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

Well - DJAC - I added a note to you in the B-Gasm review - but thanks again! After separating from Mr. Shelly and being on a really long business trip - coming home to the gift was and unexpected joy. :D

And as to what's on tap - I've been out of BI forever. Not a big deal - I haven't been blatantly inviting anybody for anything in quite some time.

But - on the other hand - if I'm going to be approaching a new phase in my life - maybe I could use a little BI?

So - I ordered a OW in Alcohol - single strength - just want to keep everyone happy and smiling at work - not silly. And a BI - single strength in Alcohol - on the off chance I decide I want to be more blatant - I can put a little out there. And 2 Shelly's B-Gasms with Blatant - since it's a close to the body scent - I thought it would be a good choice for the BI load.

I have to say - I'm going through the Stone Cougar pretty quick - think single strength is fine for purely social phero usage. 2X self effects are a bit much for day time use - but the sparkly factor is so great it's hard not to reach for the spray. Next order of the Cougar with be single strength - and then maybe two bottles?

And I'm dying to hear how the 2x and 3x OCCO's work. Not that I have any reason for a 2X or 3X OCCO - but there is always hope.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

I am BAD.

It's like building my arsenal all over again moving into the alcohols - but since they disperse so well - as my roll-ons run out - I'm replacing with sprays - and often 2 X strength.

Latest two days - the new releases KILLED me.

1 Spray Dom - 1X

1 Spray Empress of Persica - 2 X Cougar Loaded

1 Roll On Empress of Persica - Cougar Load

2 Roll On Winter Sweater - H&S Load

1 Roll On OCCO Gold

I have issues. Serious - serious issues.

Dom is GREAT for working out. I kill at Kick Boxing with a goodly dose of Dom.

I don't know about the rest of you - but Empress - with ginger cream, peaches, and nectarines? MMMMMMMnnnnnn.

I'm just praying everything is here by 12/1 so I can play in Europe with a full complement of Shelly B Badness.

Edited by Shelly B

• 2 weeks later...

This month I was going to just order a few samples...so I got..

Leather in beta spray (lace next month)

scented cougar in beta spray

and sampler of monthly releases...had to after Luna's hot descriptions !!!!!

I'll be good next month I promise *talking to credit card*.......

I had no intensions of making another big order. I thought I'd pay for my little sale items and be good this month because I assumed all the new releases would be all gingerbread and candy cane smelling and I wouldn't be tempted. But noooooooooooooooOooooo the girls put out 2 new pheros which I absolutely can no resist. So I got the last bottle of Blood Martini 2008 boosted with Lace and EOW and my sale bottle of Enticement boosted with Leather and EOW and a sample of scented Cougar. I am soo proud of myself for showing some restraint and getting the sample first. I also got a sale bottle of Seduction and a trial of Victim. To make matters worse, I keep stalking the sale page for the updates that were promised a few days ago.

To make matters worse, I keep stalking the sale page for the updates that were promised a few days ago.

I don't think they'll be able to get to them since Mara's going on vacation tomorrow and I'm fairly certain she's the one who does that. SG's going to be on her own for some days busy with our orders.

Maybe check a few more times, but they might not get to it. However, the good side of that is less money spent (for now LOL).

For me, it's when the samples arrive that I'm probably going to get into trouble.

I'm secretly hoping that maybe Passion & Desire might become permanent if enough people love it. That way I won't have to go crazy stockpiling if I really like it (especially since cinnamon scents and LP Black seem to be getting worn everyday!).

I broke down and bought some of the newest scents, even though I told myself I was only going to get Scented Cougar. *blush*

I couldn't resist bottles of Sugared Moon Dust, Lisa's Vanilla Caramel, Joanna's Christmas Candy, and Chiniqua's Chocolate Covered Cherries. I restrained myself enough to only buy samples of Vamp Café, Garland & Lace, Offering, Mistress Christmas, and Nekomusume. I hope if I like them a lot, they don't run out before I'm able to get bottles!

It’s a real happy Friday cause I just treated myself to Southern Gothic ’09, Gothic Latte, Little Goth Girl next door and I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the last bottle of Pumpkin Gingerbread and the last of Skelly Tart. I'm a terrible demonic person, I know. Don’t even start me on what I have planned……

Well, last month I ordered Maras Rocket Fuel & monthly sampler pack. This order was scented Cougar(how could I resist grapefruit) & the monthly sampler pack. Being good cuz of the holidays & birthdays.

Cougar Potion is one of the monthly offerings so it will be in the sampler just like Garland & Lace. Both are phero-enhanced scents.

Cougar Potion = phero-enhanced fragrance

Stone Cougar = unscented pheromone blend.

I just ordered the sampler. First time ordering it, I usually just pick bottles that I think I will like. Do you think it will have scented cougar in it?

ahh...little grasshopper, you have developed into a full blown LPMP addict, my work here is done, hee !

I buckled. Again.

I've been visualizing (for a month - do I get points for holding off to see if I really still wanted it after I slept on it a while?!) a new custom sugared - that is deep and dark but really gooey sweet.

So - I've asked for a combo of amber, sandlewood and musk - in a sugar base of darkest honey and brown sugar - that is just dripping sex. I sort of see it as a dark rich bottom layer that people could put something over the top - like if you prefer vanillas - use this as base - and then vanilla it up - or if you like cin scents - use that over top. Was thinking it could be a good base to the OCCO's.

Anyway - I've got an order in. Who knows if it turns out well enough to be a listed PE. But I'm excited to have something dark and sweet on it's way. (And yes - I boosted with Lace plus Cops - anything dark and sweet should be able to cover scent both with ease.)

This place. It's like a candy land of temptation for creative types. Sighs. Puts away my wallet. AGAIN.

I have LP issues. Profound issues.

Edited by Shelly B

Well babe, like I told you...every custom makes the cut if there's enough to share. The rare ones are rare because there was only enough ingredients to make one or two bottles (like Jo Anna's white chocolate scent, for example). And since you know there's a cult following for your customs, there will be a riot if we can't have some too! :)

As for me, seriously jonesing for my bottle of Mlle Pancake now. And the monthly sampler, bien sur!

Edited by luna65

And since you know there's a cult following for your customs, there will be a riot if we can't have some too! :)

Luna darlin' - I mentioned in the request that since it was meant to be a bottom layer - and given all of the jokes on the board in the past year about either bottoms and tops OR that's strictly an exit - they could call it Sweet Bottom and at least you would laugh. :-)

ahh...little grasshopper, you have developed into a full blown LPMP addict, my work here is done, hee !

yes evil master you have done well...although finding me on another fragrance board my have worked to your advantage :Hug_emoticon: thanks though!

I finally managed to decide!!

I got LP Passion & Desire w/BI, Offering w/Lace, Garland & Lace and the Monthly sampler :)

Oh, and NoCo Vanilla :D

Still a few I'm pondering but I'll be a good girl & wait for my samples

I split bottles of Garland & Lace, Lisa's Shameless Ginger Rose, Mistress Christmas and Offering with Coffeemama, today I caved and ordered Sug'd Moondust and Cougar Potion, skipped the monthly sampler.

Does anyone have any feedback on Bodice Ripper and would/could a woman wear it (sounds divine) ?

My first impression is that it has a more male vibe, but it's a earthy dark floral, so those who enjoy that sort of thing could wear it, I'm sure.

My first impression is that it has a more male vibe, but it's a earthy dark floral, so those who enjoy that sort of thing could wear it, I'm sure.

would you wear it ?

Remember dear, you're asking someone who loves to wear men's scents anyway. ^_^ But yeah, I'd wear it if I was in the mood for that kind of scent, definitely.

Out of the December releases, I basically got a Christmas foodfest (for the most part, anyway): Garland & Lace, Vamp Cafe, Mistress Christmas, Passion & Desire and Blood on Snow. Besides the December ones, the money I saved by sitting on my hands and waiting for Black Friday sales on other things I wanted allowed for a little extra, too :666:

My Xmas gift to myself LOL:

Bottles of Sugared Moondust, Vamp Cafe, Christmas Candy (one regular, one spray), Lisa's Vanilla Caramel, Chocolate Covered Cherry, and an unnamed number of Scented Cougar. :shocked:

Samples of Garland and Lace, Offering, Nekomusume and Mistress Christmas.

I had to stop myself there, but I'm asking for LP GC's for my gifts this year LOL...

Ok, fine, now that you admitted all of them, July Girl, you've enticed me to do the same! The "little extra" I made room for was Nosfy's Aperitif, 7 Minutes to Midnight, Fallen Angel, Autumnal Equinox 09 and Bunns of Cinn. Appropriately today I'm actually wearing a sweater that says "bad". :shocked:

Edited by Invidiana

I can't wait either SLG....

waiting for:

Cougar Scented (beta spray) 1x

Leather (beta Spray)1x

Tranquility Potion(beta spray)1x

already got the monthly sampler....mmmmmmmmmmm very yummy month!!!!!

I would note this thread is called what are we all ordering....

I would ask - HOLY CRIPES - what haven't we ordered this month?!!!!!!!!!!

Between Beta Sprays and Customs - my holidays should be festive. Not :) festive but :lol: festive.

Personally - I'm overdue for some :lol: festive but hey - wth...festive is festive, right?!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

OK, a sinus infection just knocked me off my feet for a couple of days. But I'm almost through with grading, I turned in my grad school work on time, and I'm heading into exam week. I have been very, very good. I think I am overdue for some Love Potion Love!

I'm thinking Blood on Snow due to my love for red currant, but I'm a little torn over Garland & Lace . . . I have a lot of gingerbread scents already, and that seems to be the predominant note people are getting. Maybe Empress of Persica instead? Or Offering? I can only afford two bottles, so this is a tough decision!

for my most recent order i got my private edition (pipe tobacco/spiced mohagany/vanilla musk w/ red currant top note) boosted with drop your guard and samples of ashes to dust 2 (felt like some bad mojo's hanging around) and boddice ripper (new men's scent to try).