OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

Wishlist is building but I am trying to keep it small...

LP Silver is a must

Occo Red...and anything else similar in red scent...my man LOVES IT!

I want the new soaps they sound divine!

That Kind of Girl

Cougar Potion

AND...I cant remember what else,, but there is the start...hope my man allows me to buy :(

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

- Dangerous Games

- Like a Magnet! - Sugared Vanilla and Honey

- Leather 1x spray

- Tranquility 1x spray

and my mama and I are going to split a bottle of Focus Potion.

I am also going to pick up a Sugared Honeycomb candle, and some samples of Love Potion Black, Garland & Lace v2, Eye of the Storm, Dark Seductions III: Lavender Variant, and Hoyden.

And then we'll see what the February offerings are!

what's girl/girl good for? Social situations dealing with women?

I'm wondering this too, I know a lot of people liked the original girl/ girl I think there were self-effects too?

Anyone?

May

It makes me feel likable - which is a minor miracle in and of itself - but yes, it's smoothes the edges off a situation which might potentially be awkward otherwise. I think it works best with good friends, though, just a nice comfy feel-good vibe (if you're already inclined to feel that way) which can be steered in other ways, though I know most aren't interested in that particular avenue.

I think it works best with good friends, though, just a nice comfy feel-good vibe (if you're already inclined to feel that way) which can be steered in other ways, though I know most aren't interested in that particular avenue.

...lol I dunno...I'm headed facelong into a midlife crisis, you never know!

The original Girl/Girl formula *feels* a bit different to me than the new "G2" version that we worked up with Diane. The original worked very well (for me) when dealing with other women and coming off as likable...giving off a sense of camaraderie...(and yeah, girls occasionally trying to stick their tongues down my throat, but...moving on...) it very much felt like a female bonding formula, but personally gave me no self-effects. The new G2 version, however, does. I haven't had a chance to wear this one around town yet, but every time I smell it, I get a little jolt of...ahem...horny-ness. ^_^

I guess I'll have to give G2 a try. Of course, increased libido isn't any fun without an outlet. I wonder if it's similar to the effect I get with Lace. Not horny. Not Cougar horny. More like going from sex not even being a thought anywhere in my brain to 'I wish I had a nice talented boyfriend.'

are we going to be allowed to know what goes in G2 and B2?

or are they going to be secret formulas?

The ingredients are pretty much the same as the original formulas (which are listed on the site), it's just that the levels are a little different. We had the list of ingredients, but not their measure, so Diane and I played around with levels of each ingredient until we got it where we liked. I have to say, Diane nailed the G2 on the first try. IMO, this is even more special than the original.

The ingredients are pretty much the same as the original formulas (which are listed on the site), it's just that the levels are a little different. We had the list of ingredients, but not their measure, so Diane and I played around with levels of each ingredient until we got it where we liked. I have to say, Diane nailed the G2 on the first try. IMO, this is even more special than the original.

I can't wait!

I can't wait!

Ditto !! I've been waiting for B2 !

Edited by liz

B2 for gals? Oh is this the relaxer? From Teddy Bear? I can't remember if that was a good one for me. I only did the trial teddy bear. Could never decide.

Teddy Man. Most of us really like that one for it's cozying aspects. It's relaxing and makes you feel safe, like you've got a big strong man around even if there isn't one for miles. A lot of gals reported positive anti-PMS effects too. Works great to lessen my anxiety level.

I ordered trial vials of Dangerous Games :lol: ,Skelly Head Flambe,Focus Potion,Elevation Potion,more LP Reds,Cougar and G&L V2

As much as I love the effects and the extra strength of Lace in my amped Buns of Cinn,I remember the fun I had with Cougar too,and that just in the samples strength! My next amped purchase will probably be either Cougar or Leather,and some of the new releases.

I never used to go for the amped scents because my chemistry is odd with scents and I'm so picky in that I mostly like foody scents (but not fruity except for grapefruit). Lately though, I have loved so many of the amped scents. Cougar. G&L V1 and V2. OCCOs and LAMs and BAMs... I feel like I'm hitting the monthly amped scent lottery and now I keep hoping for more ones that I love because I've been spoiled.

I had the same thought... :lol:

I am Shelly - and I am here to bust your mattress. :lol:

So funny! I just ordered Leather in Red, Lace in LP Original, OCCO Sampler, LAM Sampler and Trial Vials of Bunns of Cinn and Fairy Lure

Just ordered a full bottle of The Captivation Equation. It just screams my name. All sweet sticky gooey goodness in alcohol woth a-nol and cops on top.... Bring it on!!!!

Added a full bottle of G&L V2. I just couldn't resist.

Are the B2 and G2's here to stay?

Are the B2 and G2's here to stay?

Yes, those were formulated to replace the Boy/Boy and Girl/Girl blends originally created by Pharmacom.

Well I want Pink amped with G2, but I'm remembering the makeout session I experienced with

Bosom Bows,lol. Don't know if I want my estitician feeling crazy horny working on my face, haha! gotta think on this one. Also got to place order in time for my birthday on the 19th. I know I'm getting the 'Captivation' scent. Sweet Potato pie is my favorite :D Thinking of a Lace amp.....

I'm definitely getting the set and Captivation...and that foody trifecta of PE's when they're up...just checking that because Captivation is a spray and of greater value it's not included in the monthly bottle set, correct? Just don't want to order it twice by accident LOL.

Well, my PE and my daughters, of course. :)

Captivation, G2, B2, more G&L v2, Fade to Black, With Every Breath, Bayou Musk...too many others I want LOL...now to decide which ones I have to have in full bottles and which ones I can do with samples.

I want...no I NEED more money!

I couldn't get all the goodies I wanted this month :) But I still managed to get an awesome order in... :happybirthday:

I got Captivation equation, Bayou musk, Ishtar's star, a new PE (a vanilla bomb!), E's Crystanllized sugar web & K's Pumpkin tropique (both amped with Tranquility) & the monthly sampler

Still want to get An act of violets, Premeditated passion and With every breath... And Focus potion in spray form!

I'm still awfully behind as far as perfumes I want to try out compared to how many I have tried out, but isn't that how it always is? :happybirthday:

I thought I should try to catch up with a whole mess of sample vials, so I got one of LP Pink, LP Silver, Dangerous Games, Cougar, Elevation Potion, Couer de l'Amour, Ashes to Dust, Nosfy's Aperitif, and Money Honey.

For my forum member samples I put a bunch of alternates because I know some of them might be out of stock, though they're still listed as having a couple vials available in the "Going, Going, Gone!" thread. My choices were: Vampire Bait, Sorceress, 976Girl, Happy Water, May Day, Captivation Equation, and Thief of Hearts.

I know at least three of those are still in stock, so there shouldn't be any trouble getting me my two. :) Yay! It was hard waiting through the last few days of February-- luckily it's a short month and I can now make my monthly purchase!

I'm definitely getting the set and Captivation...and that foody trifecta of PE's when they're up...just checking that because Captivation is a spray and of greater value it's not included in the monthly bottle set, correct? Just don't want to order it twice by accident LOL.

Actually, you DID!

Yes, we are including the full size bottle of Captivation in with the full-sized monthly bottle special. This special always includes the 10 bottles of women's scents, not the one for men. So yes, when you ordered a bottle separately, you ended up ordering two of Captivation. Do you want us to send a refund, or would you like to have the Pendragon for Men bottle swapped with the one in the set? I'll email you this too...

xoxoxoxox

M

Ok, caved. Had to do the sampler this month, it's too full of goodness...

Also did de Eebil Ginger Cookie... Liz, you may have prevented me from cookie munching madness!

Also, JulyGirl... you *have* to tell your little girl how amazed I was that she picked out *EXACTLY* a custom I was thinking of! I have the most treasured memories of my grandmother's strawberry shortcake for my June birthdays.

Ok, caved. Had to do the sampler this month, it's too full of goodness...

Also did de Eebil Ginger Cookie... Liz, you may have prevented me from cookie munching madness!

Also, JulyGirl... you *have* to tell your little girl how amazed I was that she picked out *EXACTLY* a custom I was thinking of! I have the most treasured memories of my grandmother's strawberry shortcake for my June birthdays.

I caved too, but did full sz btls of Fade to Black, Bayou Musk, free monthly samples of Capitivation Equation and Ishtar's Star, and of course 2 full sz btls of my Ebil Sug'd Ginger Cookies, heh...Trader Joe's will NOT be profitting (sp?) from me this weekmonth :lol: