OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

Actually, you DID!

Yes, we are including the full size bottle of Captivation in with the full-sized monthly bottle special. This special always includes the 10 bottles of women's scents, not the one for men. So yes, when you ordered a bottle separately, you ended up ordering two of Captivation. Do you want us to send a refund, or would you like to have the Pendragon for Men bottle swapped with the one in the set? I'll email you this too...

xoxoxoxox

M

Just emailed! Thank you so much for the response!!! :)

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Went insane, huge order LOL. Managed to keep myself to samples this time for most of it, but got a few amped beta sprays.

Went insane, huge order LOL.

You know what that means...jump in the Invi wagon! :)

The "trifecta" I mentioned earlier became a "quadrifecta" after Rosebud's PE magically materialized...I'm going to be floating in so many clouds and clouds of this stuff that it's going to be like an olfactory morphine drip!

Ordering samples of Act of Violets, Bayou Musk,Fade to Black,Give Peas a Chance, Every Breath. I am waiting on some trade samples to see if I need full bottles of some others so I can do just one order........Lots of appealing ones this month!

The money fairy drops by in spades this month - so I'm planning a big honkin' order...

Thinking another Beta of Leather 2x - must never run out - a Beta of 2X OW - a single strength G2 - and some smellies.

Time to get some spring/summer scents...

I want to order, but I'm not sure what.....definitely a bottle of the Captivation Equation and a couple samples......most likely Ishtar's Star, Shadow Dance and Pillow Patter.....

But I think I want a spray as well.....and a bottle of OCCO Pink....and then there's the scrubs.....and I've been wanting a candle for ages....

*sigh*

*waters the money tree in her backyard that refuses to grow*

I did it. I ordered another custom sugared......pink sugar based with sweet vanilla, aloe and aquatics.......a spring/summer version of the sweet pink LP's......

I hope it turns out okay.....I'm really into smelling either 'pinkish' or honey/amber/sandalwoody.....and I needed something fresh for summer!

Ofcourse I ordered Leather beta and Captivation Equation bottles and a couple samples too. :(

I did it. I ordered another custom sugared......pink sugar based with sweet vanilla, aloe and aquatics.......a spring/summer version of the sweet pink LP's......

I hope it turns out okay.....I'm really into smelling either 'pinkish' or honey/amber/sandalwoody.....and I needed something fresh for summer!

Ofcourse I ordered Leather beta and Captivation Equation bottles and a couple samples too. :(

Your custom sounds so nice!! I hope it shows up in the PE section next month!!

I'm fretting over what to buy...money fairy expected on the 15th. I think I want G2 and B2, probably in beta sprays with light scent added. Do you all think 1x is enough for these? Also, a TH beta, probably in 2x with a scent, but not sure which one. I want something that will blend with a number of other scents so it's more versatile, or maybe I should just go with unscented. And definitely a Focus Potion beta in 2x. I wish I had that right now to do my taxes!!

I'm waiting on my sampler before I buy bottles of fragrance, though. Hoping it'll be here next week!!

Edited by goddesslynne

Change of plans.......I ordered my girlfriend a bottle of LP Original (her birthday is this week & she decided she loves this), a bottle of Vampire Bait & a sample of Fade to Black & Bayou Musk. Can't wait!

Alright got my order placed. Here it is:

1.LP Pink/G2

2.P&D/Leather+Cops

3.Mapacho

4.Road Opener

5.With Every Breath* Forum freebie

6.Captivation Equation sample*Forum freebie

It will be a happy birthday to me! Should've gotten it placed last week, though :)

I just placed a PE order. So I'm trying to control my spending and impulsiveness, and just get through the incredibly generous pile of goodies M&D already sent me in my first order before getting more, and wait til next month so I can also put in for the forum freebies they so kindly offer:) But I don't think I can wait that long! Obsessed! Denise's Silky Freesia Musk and Bloomin Naughty are sitting in my shopping cart, calling to me, and I really want to add Pumpalicious and maybe Act of Violets too. Terrible temptation!!

Edited by tyvey

Well,I had to order a sample of Captivation Equation too :) ,so figured I would take some more off my want to try list and got samples of LP Black,LP Original,Evil In Carnation,La Boheme,Dark Seduction 2:Black Rose,Lady Luck and Sugared Patcholli.

*go Beccah

I ordered a bunch of PE's - wanted to try Claudia's, Kimberly's Honey Berry, more Christine's Tropical Musk (GAWD I love that one - always get compliments on it- it's perfect for Spring/Summer - so SB - you rocked that one...) and more Leather, Open Windows, and trying G2. Whew - last big a$$ order til I know how my budget is going to work out.

I went insane.....more so than usual! I got the sampler and 2 bottles of Fade to Black unsniffed.....THEN, after I received those and sniffed everything, I had to have a bottle of Fade to Black amped with Leather, and 4 bottles of Shadow Dance (1 amped with Leather and 3 "straight up").....

Edited by Dolly

I ordered a bunch of PE's - wanted to try Claudia's, Kimberly's Honey Berry, more Christine's Tropical Musk (GAWD I love that one - always get compliments on it- it's perfect for Spring/Summer - so SB - you rocked that one...) and more Leather, Open Windows, and trying G2. Whew - last big a$$ order til I know how my budget is going to work out.

Go Shelly, well @ least you'll be freely wearing the LPs you currently own!

@ Calii Thanks Sweety.

Drat can't get CE as a forum freebie. I wonder what the ladies will surprise me with? 'Tis Ms. MILF Potion's bday,lol :)

decided to wait for reviews so I did not order the sampler, I can buy one bottle this month but I don't know what to get. Kinda want to get the Captivation Equation, kinda wanted to try the Honey Vanilla Musk PE. What to do, what to do?

Thanks, Beccah! That's an interesting thought. Isn't LP#9 like a better (of course, 'cuz it's an LP) version of a CK kinda scent?

Yes it's like Ck1 in a way. Ck1 on the one hand has a really harsh note to it. LP#9 is really smooth by comparison. I think you'll like it :)

Oh man...I just did the deed...but come on! Who can resist CANDY POP '10?!?! I have a full sample of the original which I'd been lucky enough to swap for a while back, and thought an actual bottle was only a pipe dream....till now!

Beccah, seeing your MILF potion on there gave me a much-needed smile after a pretty horrible day. Unfortunately jasmine is an extremely iffy note on me as my chemistry often turns it to either cat pee or rancid banana, but I do hope to try a sniffie and see what verdict my skin reaches!

Edited by Invidiana

Of course I had to try Spontaneous Combustion!! And Rosebud's PE. And samples of Sinister Pink for myself and my friend who loves LP Pink, Candy Pop, Saturday Night Special, Plum Exotique and Whoopsy Daisycake. Look, I got more samples than bottles this time! Such restraint LOL.

Small order this month...

Bottle Pillow patter

Samples of, lost highway, ravished, LP orginal....

Added a bottle of Beccah's MILF......

Edited by FAWN

sold some unloved LPs, so I can make a small order (hold my hand please SLG ^_^ so I can get through this), full sz Sinister Pink, 2 freebie samples of Plum Exotique and Elementary for Men 2010 (really want a full sz btl boosted w/B2) and Simmering Oil - Sug'd Dk Resins.

hey.....I still got one of the old ranks, I want one of the new ones

Edited by liz

I just got a little bonus for scoring 100% on my secret shopper evaluation. So, there is some splurging to be had! I'm thinking of getting some B2 in a spray. :lol:

I ordered B2 in an unscented Beta spray on the 19th and the anticipation is starting to kick in. Must maintain sanity while awaiting new toy! :)

Sigh...

Yet another GINORMOUS order. Just call me Ms. All or nothing. I've been a very very bad woman. Very happy but still very bad. :666: I told myself that I would refrain from using the third degree black belt I hold in shopping. Needless to say, judging by the order below that I just placed below, I'm thinking I have failed!

TRIAL SIZES of:

Happy Ending, The Captivation Equation, Garland & Lace V2, Jouir De, Cuddle Bunny, Neanderlicious, Couer de l'Amour

TRIAL SIZE COLLECTIONS of:

Like A Magnet (I currently only have it in Sugared Vanilla & Honey), BAM! (I currently only have it in Sugared Vanilla & Honey), Overt Cops for your Covert Ops! (I currently only have Red and White)

Beta Test Sprays (all UN I hope, I screw stuff up though):

Focus Potion x2 strength, Ail's Cuddle Bunny x2 strength, Treasured Hearts x2 strength (have it scented with PG and not sure I love that one yet), Estratetraenol 20k mcg per bottle, Alpha_Androstenol 7500 mcg per bottle, 3 DIY Alcohol Ready Kits, to finish transforming my last 3 oils to sprays. These will all fit in very nicely with the 12 full-sized sprays I already enjoy. I rounded my order off with two spell kits

Now all I have to do is sit in the corner chanting, "I must NOT annoy the lovely ladies or my postal worker while waiting for this order", "I must NOT annoy the lovely ladies or my postal worker while waiting for this order", "I must NOT annoy the lovely ladies or my postal worker while waiting for this order" Any bets on how well that will go? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Edited by LadyRose

Beccah, seeing your MILF potion on there gave me a much-needed smile after a pretty horrible day. Unfortunately jasmine is an extremely iffy note on me as my chemistry often turns it to either cat pee or rancid banana, but I do hope to try a sniffie and see what verdict my skin reaches!

I thought night-blooming jasmine was different than regular? I've smeled NBJ in perfumes before, and MMmmmmm... not necessarily the way i feel about jasmine in general, though...

Does that make any sense? What kind of jasmine are we talkin' here? Cause between the cardamom and vanilla, I'm pretty much on the hook already! ^_^

eta: guess it doesn't matter now, after all. Boo. Interested in reviews anyway, I guess... *pouts inconsolably*

Edited by kblazin

Okay, still trying to smell a lot of the things I want to smell... Full bottles can come after I know for sure which ones I want. So I ordered samples of all of the following:

+Garland and Lace

Buns of Cinn

Candy Pop 2010

Empress of Persica

That Kind of Girl

3 of Pears

+Captivation Equation

Whoopsy Daisy Cake

Mellonia's Secret

Sinister Pink

I've been keeping track of what I have, what I want, and what I've given away or traded in Word files with links to descriptions, and phero-blends bolded and with pluses in front of them... Nerdy? So I just copied and pasted from there.

Oh, two of those are my forum member monthly deals, with these alternatives:

Body Paint

Pillow Patter

Jungle Colada

Eee! Now I just have to wait. That's the hardest part!

Edit: Weird, some formatting problems-- trying to fix them.

Edited by Kovvy

hmmm just made an order and it was tiny am lamenting reinging it in already lol, ordered bottles of Happy Ending and Lost Highway and samples of Mellonia's Secret and Sinister Pink and two more for forum samples, I can't believe the restraint!

Alright, plotting out mah order. Thus far....

1.LP Original/OW beta spray (bottle split with Kovvy)

2.LP Silver/TH

3.Captivation Equation

4.Lorien's Getting Lucky- I've had my eye on this one for a while, this time I'm going for it. I searched desperately for reviews, n didn't find any?