OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

Can't stay asleep but here are three PE's....

1 ONE:BERRIES, TWO:VANILLA, THREE:MUSK, Honey as the sugar

1 ONE:CHERRY, TWO:AMBER, THREE:MUSK, honey as the sugar,

1 ONE:PEACH, TWO:MUSK, THREE:NONE, Hyacinth honey as sugar

So basically - it's a honey musk and fruit festival for Spring. I'm hoping these have THROW. I would really like them to be good covers for Phero's. For instance OCCO White plus ....a little Leather? :)

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So basically - it's a honey musk and fruit festival for Spring. I'm hoping these have THROW. I would really like them to be good covers for Phero's. For instance OCCO White plus ....a little Leather? :)

Nice! I would be all over 1 and 2. I am thinking about just doing a honey and musk PE that I can use as a layering scent for every other scent I own

Shelly, I think you should just pack up, move to Southern Cali & work for Love Potion (com'on.....you know you want to...)

This time around:

Bayou Musk (believe it or not the MIL says she likes this)

Spontaneous Combustion (bottle # 2 :) )

Coeur de l"amour

Samples of Cuddlebunny & LP Silver

It's so nice to be working & get to place decent orders!

Shelly, the first two are making me :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

me too. I keep thinking about them. I think that cherry amber musk with honey would be dangerous in a good way and the other is just yum. I love LP's berry notes which is not my thing usually, but they do them so well...

Oh my! Cherry, amber and musk with honey...good lord that sounds divine. As to ordering, what did I just cave and order oh yes another bottle of Happy Ending and a bottle of Kimberly's Ginger Green Tea for my sister another tame order XD

These sound sooo good! Especially the second one...I love cherry. I just wish I could wear honey scents. :666: It just doesn't work for me, darn it.

I still am naive enough to believe with every acquisition that it will quench my thirst for more, for an extended period. It's usually more like 24 hours (on a good day). I want to try Mark's Tonka Tabacum.

So basically - it's a honey musk and fruit festival for Spring. I'm hoping these have THROW. I would really like them to be good covers for Phero's. For instance OCCO White plus ....a little Leather? :lol:

Ooooh ShellyB...being that I too am a honey ho, and I love peach scents, I am definitely going to have to try out number three for sure. sounds yummy and right up my alley...

I have decided that I want some body wash with either Eanie, Meany Miney! or Boddice Ripper. I can't order until I get paid on Friday, so that gives the opportunity for whatever new releases there are to tempt me, too. :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Gave in to temptation far more than I should have and ordered bottles of Garland and Lace v. 2, Dangerous Games, and Elevation Potion.

So much for my "one purchase a month" rule!

Me too...had to get a bottle of Legend after smelling a sample on HSF. EGAD what that did for me. :-) And a bottle of Synch II before it disappears again...down to just a couple in the cart and when I smelled the sniffie - it was a HAVE to. What a lovely skin musk - so warm and sexy.

Gave in to temptation far more than I should have and ordered bottles of Garland and Lace v. 2, Dangerous Games, and Elevation Potion.

So much for my "one purchase a month" rule!

Although rules were made to be broken, I gave up on the whole limiting my purchases. And if I do the one purchase per month rule, then EVERY order is at LEAST 600.00. Somehow I am able to rationalize 3 or 4 orders of 300.00 in a month. Don't ask... it just makes sense to me. :)

The next order will be Sprays of BAM & LAM x2 in both Spicy brown sugar and Pink Amber (I love them in the vanilla honey). I think I will also get OCCO Pink too.

Edited by LadyRose

Having smelled Legend on HSF - yeah - need some.

And Synch II on the list - lurvs it!

SYNCH II...OMG, I have soooo much to catch up on...wow, if there is more synch I have to get that,

fo shizzle!

as for what I am ordering...don't know yet, wow there is sooooo much out there that I have missed.

djac

Well, I got a couple samples of cologne for my boyfriend: Thane and Bodice Ripper. He liked them, and got compliments on them, so asked me to snag him a couple full bottles with my order this month. I'm also going to grab him a men's sampler pack so he can see if he likes any others. I'll get him hooked yet! :thumb_up11:

For me, I'm going to get a bottle of Jungle Colada amped with G2, and samples of Happy Ending, Pillow Patter, and an alternate of Premeditated Passion.

Ohhhh, I can hear my bank account weeping. LOL!

Edited by Kovvy

just ordered the May (or is it the April ?) New Releases Monthly Sampler, full sz btls of: Native Soil 2010, Iron Angel and Call of the Moon and for my 2 monthly forum member freebies: Legend and Garland & Lace V2 :thumb_up11:

Edited by liz

This month in addition to my PE (which I cannot wait to try) I pruchased bottles of,

Midnight Cravings

Native Soil

With Every Breath

Silken Moonlight

Now I have to get over the allgeries, so I can smell & put xtra time in @ work to pay for my newest lovelies!!!!

Well, TOO MUCH as usual *bows head in shame*, of course not daring to miss out on Native Soil or Midnight Cravings of course! I got a sample of each for my forum freebies so just in case they sell out before I have the chance to bag more, I'll at least have a bit of a refill. And as much as I tried to resist two of Shelly's PEs (Honey Cherry and Sex Berry Blast) just lured me right in. :wub:

Edited by Invidiana

Arrrgh...I feel bad for all the small orders,cause I know paypal dings them for each one...but I did not see the sale specials before I ordered JoAnna's Sweet Winter Chai,and that Autumn Lust just sounded intriquing,so added a sample of Midnight Cravings & Native Soil :) to it.

And sooo glad I got a few more CE's before they went,and ordered some Shea Butter creme with LP Red...and some A-Nol spray :666: ...ummm,so much for saying ,enough for awhile.

I shouldn't have made another order so soon, but I can't help myself! LOL! When I show my perfume collection, I have to preface it with, "Okay, I know I have a problem..."

I just ordered bottles of I Don't Know, But It's Green..., Fairest, and Sinful Indulgences, as well as the monthly sampler for April.

Yes well I have as long as I have buckets to put my trial vials in, & dresser drawers for my bottles then I will not admit to having a problem. I'm really excited about getting an OW boosted bottle of Sweet Revenge, got the TT a bottle of Woodland Man & the monthly sampler. I do have to say Office has helped me organize my collection. Now I just need to get a samples list made up, so I can keep track of the full bottles to place orders for.....

Lets see....

Silken Moonlight

Sweet Bottom

Cougar UN

Occo Red

And Samples of...

Iron Angel

Native Soil

Midnight Cravings

Ize a bad, bad girl.... :)

Touche, Beccah, touche. :( I guess I'm not doing too poorly after all, then.

In yet another loss of willpower, I went crazy when Mara posted the sales. And there are a couple more things I want from there, if they're still there next month. (I WILL wait this time, I WILL wait this time!)

Aaaaaaanyhoo, here's the next big batch I have coming (and hopefully I can hold off on the ordering for a while so all of my stuff can actually be mailed!) :

Eve's Temptation

Chiniqua's Chocolate Covered Cherries

Kimberly's Pumpkin Tropique

The Sand Witch

Tahitian Temptress

Thief of Hearts

Morning of Glory

Liquid Magix

Mother Ship

It's a good thing I already wrote my rent check.

And the other things I'd like on the list, assuming they're still there later: Money Honey, and another bottle of Thane for my boyfriend. I really like the stone/metal smell to that. It's very unique and evocative. I do already have a full bottle ordered for him (haha, at full price), but it couldn't hurt to have another one. :)

Edit: There might have been a few more on there that I would want, but I am not even going to look right now. Or until next month.

...Maybe.

Edited by Kovvy

It took me about 30 minutes of negotiation between my Good and Bad Angel, but I finally placed a modest order with two sale bottles and a few samples I'd been eyeing, including a couple of new April releases. I think I may have even done some early Christmas shopping! I think I can live with this compromise . . . But once I get those samples, I suspect the Bad Angel will be at it again.

At 4:00 am, there is no good angel to fight me. :) I had a 700.00 order in my cart but wouldn't you know it?!! I went to check out and my cart was empty. After screaming FML!!! I tried to remember what I had chosen. Didn't work but I just ordered the following.

LP Red Perfume Spray

Love Drawing Perfume Oil

UN BETA-ANDROSTENOL SPRAY

Garland & Lace V2 2x Perfume Spray

LAM Spray 2x -Spicy Brown Sugar

BAM Spray 2x strength -Spicy Brown Sugar

samples of Pure Sugar and Liquid Magix,

A few spell candles, a few mini spray bottles, and of course, I had to round it all off with my usual "OMG I can't wait! PLEASE send it by EXPRESS MAIL!

Now the stalking of my postal worker begins. :( LOL!

Lets see....

Silken Moonlight

Sweet Bottom

Cougar UN

Occo Red

And Samples of...

Iron Angel

Native Soil

Midnight Cravings

Ize a bad, bad girl.... :Hug_emoticon:

And because of the sale......a bottle of Sugared Forest.....

Of course my order just changed because of the sale...I got Erin's Hot Honeyed Fig(my very first LP love), Sugared Lillies because I just missed it last sale by a day and Fairy Lure because I like it, my kids like it and the SO likes it, win in a bottle. And samples of Midnight Cravings and Call of the Moon or Garden of Mystery. My full price bottles will have to wait until later. And hopefully not sell out.