OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

I had to order a bottle of Unisexy,it is really growing on me,don't know if it is the scent or the pheros,or both together :lol: but it makes me smile.And since my little sniffie of Lisa's Candy Apple ran away some time ago, I have been remembering how much I liked it,so ordered a bottle from he sale pages :) ...and a few samples.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oo, I've been looking for a review of that and couldn't find. Tell me about it plz??

Oh gosh Tyvey I am not good at reviews,unlike yourself,I might add,I so enjoy reading you.My sniffie has been gone for quite awhile,but I do remember talking about the scent ,ummm, somewhere.I hope someone jumps in here.

I remember saying that at first I smelled tart green apples,than ...to me...it dried down to a voluptous sweet red ripe apple. Hope that helps,oh and there is only one left in the cart!

It's very sweet red crunchy apple on me. I like it, it's a happy fragrance if you like that sort of thing.

Hahaha...Luna posted while I was typing my reply,I am a painfully slow two-fingered non-typist. Yes it most definitly is a happy snappy apple fragrance,one I would wear...for me :lol:

Thanks you guys!! (and thanks for the kind words calii:D) My eye has snagged on that particular PE for as long as I've been here so I think it's time to plunge :lol:

Edited by tyvey

Thanks you guys!! (and thanks for the kind words calii:D) My eye has snagged on that particular PE for as long as I've been here so I think it's time to plunge ;)

you do like the LP apples... Do it !do it! I am not helping am I?

Oh and to get back on thread... I have been making very self-disciplined "small" orders which I sternly tell myself will be IT for the (month / week / day) ... but keep making new small self-controlled purchases every five minutes... which must be driving too-polite-to-shout-"GATHER YOUR THOUGHTS AND JUST PLACE ONE BIG ORDER, WOMAN" Mara batty ...

About to try for another PE, getting a Sugar Web, and grabbing that last candy apple (might be really nice with some spring honeys eh? maybe LAM original??)....

I want Majmua Sultana.....lots and LOTS of it!

OK, so I got 2 more bottles of Majmua Sultana, and 2 bottles of Cheap Girls because I couldn't resist the sale!!

I've been out of communication for a while (wireless card had a meltdown) and had no idea the sale had expanded! Let's see, the boyfriend's birthday is next month, and he was making jokes about wanting a scent based on Conan. (!) I'm thinking some Thane for him. Then I had a friend who asked for Sugared Forest and Little Goth Girl. Now, the real question . . . Which ones am I going to knuckle under and buy? :)

Plenty, Rosebud's Pumpalicious, Rosebud's Snuggle Cookie, and my very first PE: Lime, Pineapple, and Coconut, with whatever sugar the ladies feel will complement the other scents. :thumbup:

Vacation in a bottle!! Sounds delicious zomg! imagine that with brown sugar :thumbup:

Now also sporting Beth's Blushing Milkmaid (atop Whoopsy Daisycake which continues to delight all & sundry)

ETA oh whoops I thought I was in the Potion of the Day thread sawee

Edited by tyvey

Paganlady,

Your "flypaper for assholes" comment made me visualise a strip of flypaper hanging from the ceiling with a disembodied arsehole buzzing around like a fly and getting stuck to it... I really should not read these forums while operating on a lack of sleep...

Edit: back on topic, just recently ordered Down and Dirty & Thane. I was going to get Delicious Wood, but Thane was on special. Otherwise, I'd have gotten Wood, and gotten Down and Dirty with it.

Edited by tezza23

Well Thane should make you feel like a viking so, that's reason enough to get Down & Dirty. :blue_dancing_banana:

Darn it Luna, now I have that Leo Sayer song stuck in my head...

"You make me feel like viii-king, ooooh, viii-king, I wanna vike the night away!" :(

Just placed an order for Eternal Chain, Tabby, Karmiel's Silken Moonlight, Rosebud Cupcake, and the monthly samples of Saturday Night Special, That Kind of Girl, and/or Sinister Pink.

I couldn't resist the sales (yet again), I loved the sample of Rosebud Cupcake, and I'd heard such good things about the Silken Moonlight that I needed to try it.

I was bummed out, since apparently Happy Waters sold out since the last time I checked. That's what I'd intended to get, but since it was gone, I changed my game plan. :666:

Is anyone else checking every few minutes to see if June's new releases are posted??? Seriously, I get up in the morning, turn on the tea water & computer, to check if the new release godess has blessed us while I was sleeping!!!! I am on the east coast. lol

NEW RELEASES PLEASE.... :666:

Hmm thinking Tangy Ylang beta & oil bottle with a Cougar boost split between them. Or LAM....or O/W.... & a bottle of Money honey ( to replace my much bemoaned loss) :lol:

Edited by Beccah1

Monthly sampler :love:

Bottles:

MRF w/ pheros

Limeindacoconut

Tropical Musk

samples:

Unisexy

pie in the sky

No leaving work early for the next month!!!! :)

I would like MRF in about 18,235 different forms, but will restrain myself to just one or two. I think I will flavor a beta of Cougar with it! :)

Carolyn's Man Nip- trying to control myself and stick to a sample, but who am I kidding-

also want to try Halo's Angelique (sounds so pretty Halo!!),

White Licorice (why does licorice taste so gross but smell so good??),

Port Jolie (wasn't interested at all - tea hates me - until I read luna's vignette!!),

Love Drawing, Desire Me, Goddess Oil, and

Lusty Licious (thanks a lot Invidiana)...

AUGH

Edited by tyvey

Alright here we go ladies, I thought about it & LAM is a perfect match for Tangy Ylang. After all what says 'youthful femininity' like grapefruit, alpha androstanol, & cops ? So here's my order:1.Spell Potion: Jinx No More, 2.Effervescence, 3.Money Honey, 4.Monthly TRIAL SIZE Collection, 5.Active Forum Member Monthly Freebie Choices, Beccah1, Dad for Men, Unisexy, 6.Add Pheromones to any Love Potion® Fragrance,Add Pheromones only, Phero Blend:Magnet formula (Unscented AlphaNol+Cops - 4 women), Please split this between my Tangy Ylang beta & roll on, Tangy Ylang, 7.BETA TEST: LP Perfume Spray - 1 fl.oz., Tangy Ylang So excited :)

Alright here we go ladies, I thought about it & LAM is a perfect match for Tangy Ylang. After all what says 'youthful femininity' like grapefruit, alpha androstanol, & cops ? So here's my order:1.Spell Potion: Jinx No More, 2.Effervescence, 3.Money Honey, 4.Monthly TRIAL SIZE Collection, 5.Active Forum Member Monthly Freebie Choices, Beccah1, Dad for Men, Unisexy, 6.Add Pheromones to any Love Potion® Fragrance,Add Pheromones only, Phero Blend:Magnet formula (Unscented AlphaNol+Cops - 4 women), Please split this between my Tangy Ylang beta & roll on, Tangy Ylang, 7.BETA TEST: LP Perfume Spray - 1 fl.oz., Tangy Ylang So excited :)

Nice big fat order Beccah!

I am thinking maybe some more simmer oil or maybe some of that apostolic incense. Oh, and I know Carolyn's Man Nip is meant for the ladies, but it sounds like it smells yummy and I am trying to attract the fellas, too. So, at least a sample might be in order. :)

Port Jolie (wasn't interested at all - tea hates me - until I read luna's vignette!!)

:) !

Robert, you have got to get at least a sample of Mark's blend too, though I can't wait to hear what kind of reactions you get while wearing Carolyn's blend!

:) !

Robert, you have got to get at least a sample of Mark's blend too, though I can't wait to hear what kind of reactions you get while wearing Carolyn's blend!

That's got cocoa and black musk, right? Sure! I got the cajones to try samples of both. ;)

I've been very good and only made a small order today;

Monthly sampler

Mara's RF with pheros

Invidiana's Toasted Coconut Donut

Free samples - Touch of Ebil, lusty licious or Mielihyvä & ? I can't remember :lol:

I wanted a bottle of everything but I can't afford it, hopefully May's Dessert Dream, Kovvy's Limeindacoconut & Michelle's Cop a Pear will still be around in a few weeks.

Yay Azaezl, one for my team! Hmmmm...as to the half-ton anvil sizeable box I'm going to have arriving on my doorstep in a couple weeks (including my own PE of course)...it's my birthday next month! So there! Justified! :lol:

Edited by Invidiana

small order this time, 2 full sz btls of Remind Me Again and one of Unisexy

Yay Azaezl, one for my team! Hmmmm...as to the half-ton anvil sizeable box I'm going to have arriving on my doorstep in a couple weeks (including my own PE of course)...it's my birthday next month! So there! Justified! :lol:

Well I had to get it, I promised myself I would only buy a sample set and maybe one or two bottles, one of which had to be MRF and there was no doubt as to which the other was going to be, yours sounds amazing and I can't wait to get it. Now I just need to sell everything I have so I can buy a bottle of all the others :(

My birthday isn't until August 31st so I can't use that as my reason to spend spend spend, my OH is buying me a couple of bottles but I've told him to wait until next month incase something even more amazing is released.

I actually haven't ordered in couple of months. However, I had to order some really great sounding samples. Remind Me Again, Ail's Voluptous Vanilla, Carolyn's Man Nip, Mara's Rocket Fuel, and Happy Ending. It seems to me, that this month's new releases are going to be in short supply quite soon.

I finally bit the bullet and ordered the yearly subscription I've been threatening to order for a couple months. Had to transfer some money from my savings, but it'll be worth it-- the monthly love will tide me over when I am a broke-as-heck grad student, starting in September. Whee! :)