OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

I ordered full bottles of Sexpionage, Sexology II, Perfect Match, Popularity Potion, Sparkle Fuchsia and Super Sexy for Men. Also samples of Who's That Lady, Compromising Positions, Voracious and Dolce Far Niente :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co:Hug_emoticon: It's a good thing I got a job earlier this month!!!Now I can't wait to receive my goodies!!!!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I have the sampler coming......and, I also ordered a full bottle of "Dad" for my man because he fell in love with it.....and I ordered myself a full bottle of unscented Sexpionage.....I just couldn't resist!

I got the women's sampler,a bottle of UN Popularity in a beta spray,bottles of Compromising Positions,Sparkle Fuchsia,Dolce Far Niente <probably a Xmas present for my niece> Samples of Sparkle Fuchsia,for my niece too,if she is lucky :lol: ,LP Autumnal Equinox 2010 & White Licorice.

LPMP...you rock :lol:

I am getting the sampler. Soooo wish I could get the full bottle set, but since I just had to spend my whole savings on a new laptop that's just a pipe dream. I am going to ask for the bottles I love as Christmas prezzies though. Hee hee

I've been away for a bit, and now I have much catching up to do. Sheesh, I hardly know where to begin! But I THINK... this is what will stay in my cart =)

Teacher's Pest

Elan Vitale

Verhext

Vampire Cabernet

Risen

Haunted Hallows

Flying Potion - Pheromone Enhanced Perfume Spray for Women:

Compromising Positions - Pheromone Enhanced Fragrance for Women

Allumette - Pheromone Enhanced Fragrance for Women & Men

Hmmm... maybe I should stop browsing and place the order LOL

It's been ages since my last order, but I couldn't resist some of these! :lol:

So I've order just now: bottles of Sparkle Fuchsia and Sexpionage and samples of Thrill of the Chase, Dolce far Niente, Compromising Positions and Sparkle Fuchsia (for in my purse and to refill)

I can't wait for these to get here!!

Still waiting for the PEs to turn up on the PE page. Either I´m blind, or I´ll just have to be patient for another few days. *bounces on chair*

I'm sorry for the wait! They are up now.

Also, just about to go make the scrub of the month now, but I will put the numbers in the cart now to save time. I'll announce the final version of the scrub in a little while.

Oh noes... Ann's Sweet Lemony Licorice is already out of stock... *weeps* The PEs this month really do not love me. I think I´ll just stick with what I thought up days ago. Before the Flying potion is gone too.

Sooo Flying Potion, Dolce Far Niente, Sparkle Fuchsia and that yummy sounding new scrub our wonderful potion master thought up just hopped into my cart. Also for the first time I remembered those freebies. Asked for A Kiss of Magic and I Scream for Halloween. I´m really excited.

Well, I have the sampler coming......and, I also ordered a full bottle of "Dad" for my man because he fell in love with it.....and I ordered myself a full bottle of unscented Sexpionage.....I just couldn't resist!

Also had to re-stock my Essence oil and Unscented Leather.....can't do without those!

I spoiled myself and ordered the full sized women's collection with express shipping. Time to start stalking my mail lady. :KITTY_~12:

:) We'll have to be stealthy like kitties, & pounce like puppies :dogg4: I'm so glad I have a bunch of exams to distract me from the waiting, lol.

Edited by Beccah1

Oh noes... Ann's Sweet Lemony Licorice is already out of stock... *weeps*

I know...Quince's no-Internet rule meant I missed out too. For once there was only one of the PEs I had my eye on!

Same here, Halo...I just couldn't reason it after I spent 2x that much on a plane ticket & pet sitter. I'll have to be more choosy and get JUST the ones I !!MUSTHAVE!! this month. So, sampler for me...plus last minute I had to nab a scrubbie...and a bath bomb. :Hug_emoticon:

I haven't gotten a chance to try any of October's scents on my skin, but in the trial vials they all smell out of this world. If I get this job I think I will celebrate by getting the full-bottle monthly set.

I can't wait to go back and try each scent more carefully.

I can't decide if I should get the full set of the phero-enhanced scents for woman. I'll have to ask around if anyone in my part of the world want to split or take a bottle of two from me.

Even though I'm still unemployed I really want some of this month's releases...

I'm trying to talk myself out of it, but if I fail I might end up with one (or more if my willpower REALLY fails) of the following: Allumette, Sparkle Fuchsia, or Who's That Lady.

I finally ordered a full sz btl of Compromising Positions, 2 trial sz vials of Irresistable Forces and a btl of Yule Snuggle Simmering Oil (mmm.....YUM)

got 2 bottles of compromising postions, shelly b's winter sweater, samples galore, flying potion, and snuggle cookie. maybe blood on snow and LP silver. got samples of scarlet leaf and vampire cabernet. didn't care for them. gifted to one of my gfs.

got 2 bottles of compromising postions, shelly b's winter sweater, samples galore, flying potion, and snuggle cookie. maybe blood on snow and LP silver. got samples of scarlet leaf and vampire cabernet. didn't care for them. gifted to one of my gfs.

Awww you got the last Snuggle Cookie. Darn you payday and not being every day.

K TT wanted a full size bottle of Voracious, he gave me some money, so I caved & ordered. Gah I'm weak he only gave me $20, lol. But here's my list (also I didn't have the LP:Autumn 2010):

1.LP Autumn 2010+PP boost

2. Un-Sexpionage 1X beta spray

3. Voracious

4. Allumette

Hmm, almost of my order is relationship oriented this time...

Edited by Beccah1

Now that my samples have been road tested....a bottle of Compromising Positions. But if that sells out, I may just get the unscented Sexpionage. Also, Who's That Lady needs to go full bottle! Good heavens but Popularity Potion is effective! And I'm considering Dad or unscented Charisma and/or...ahem...a sexier one for my ManThing... Oh and after using that wonderful sample of Mistress Christmas salt scrub, I NEEEED a bottle of the perfume! YUMMY and *drool*!!! Oh hell, I can't afford all that at once. Ooooh! Christmas is coming! :banana025:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

tossing up the idea of which men's scent for my brother. to many choices

you could try a "Men's Sampler" of either the regular scents or the phero-enhanced scents (for men)think the prices are similar, just a thought :lol:

Edited by liz