OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1.Monthly Sampler

2.The Magician

3.The Star

4.Love Thyself bath bomb

5.Abundance bath bomb

6.Mixed bag Apostolic incense

7.Purple blessed & dressed candles

8.Blue blessed/dressed candles

9.Twas the night forum freebie sample

10. Unwrapped forum freebie sample

I still can't say enough about Mara's candles, they definitely give an extra oomph to my workings. & I really can't wait to try that incense :(

I had to get The Lovers and The World in bottles, and samples of Temperance, The Sun, Wheel of Fortune, Transition, and The Empress. Mmmm...can't wait!!

I had to get The Lovers and The World in bottles, and samples of Temperance, The Sun, Wheel of Fortune, Transition, and The Empress. Mmmm...can't wait!!

I'm going to have to get a bottle of The Lovers, too! Here I was, all set on the whole sampler, and then I started...thinking...about an entire bottle of The Lovers. Oh well, I love the torment of reworking orders!!!

Edited by ElizabethOSP

After convincing myself that a trial size subscription would be unwise at this point (but SO worth saving for), I got this month's sampler and a second bottle of Dolce Far Niente, because it layers beautifully with everything and is stunning on its own. Yay!

Snagged bottles of The Lovers and The Empress because they were up my alley just as I predicted, and I couldn't resist adding The World too because of all the glorious foody elements. Got samples of The Star and The Magician--I'm extremely curious about these two!

Ordered a bottle of The Empress (seems my style! And I need some Empress energy in the upcoming year.) Also picked up samples of Embody the Tarot: Transition, Embody the Tarot: The Star, Embody the Tarot: The World, Allumette, and Sexology II. I'm really excited about getting my order!!

Oh.... everyonez getting scrub of the month :Hug_emoticon: I wanna join in too....

After much perusing and reading lots of reviews I felt that I just couldn't be without a sampler pack for the all phero in the ladies version. That couldn't have been more than 2 days ago and it is already on its way! How amazing is that? I'm so looking forward to sniffing them and testing them on the hubbs when he is finally home in February. Then we can see who wins exhaustion or pheromones :)

After much perusing and reading lots of reviews I felt that I just couldn't be without a sampler pack for the all phero in the ladies version. That couldn't have been more than 2 days ago and it is already on its way! How amazing is that? I'm so looking forward to sniffing them and testing them on the hubbs when he is finally home in February. Then we can see who wins exhaustion or pheromones :lol:

The pheromones may burn him out if he's already tired sweety.

Then we can see who wins exhaustion or pheromones :)

;)

I'm thinking of delaying my next order. I'll update more about my situation in my journal. Once I've settled down, I'll definitely get at least a bottle of SS4W (which should be relaunched by then so I hope there'll be some left for me), Mecuralia if it's still available as I know there are only 2 bottles left, either UN or scented Cuddle Bunny, a few PEs which I've been eyeing, Blood on the Snow and a few of the phero-enhanced scents.

A modest order as compared to my previous orders.

Definitely want SS4W, nommy smelling buttersuff, a few PEs plus some older scents I think are perfect for me such as Naughty on the Nile. I am curious to see what the new releases will be, so perhaps I'll get something which is not in my list right now. Oh, and some new scrub :aola:

The pheromones may burn him out if he's already tired sweety.

I was going to let him have a couple of days rest before I crack the pheros out. :aola: But he will be a very tired bunny, so I'll wait until he looks suitably rested.

Hmmm,I could be wrong,but I don't think that is the kind of exhaustion she means :aola:

He he he :) Well that too, afterall it has been 4 months. I'll try to be gentle with him... :thumbup:

i am waiting patiently for next months scents. so excited. if it is the valentines releases i might get the full bottle set if they are as awesome as previous years, which i am sure they will

It's so tempting!!!!!!! :J001: im waiting for next month release toooooooo!!! CAN'T WAITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!! :A002::D:D

I too am itching to get the news that January releases are available. I haven't bought the last 2 monthly releases, but Valentine's Day is coming up, I'm in the mood for love :A002: , and I'm hoping there will be some good lovey-dovey ones in this batch!

Already!?!?? Geez....... Well, if February's releases are gentle & spring-like again, then my wallet is in a heap of trouble :001_302:

You are so right! I tend to equate V Day with flowers, sweets and something nice and being a flora freak ......

I wonder what is waiting for us this coming month?? Valentines day coming up!!! WOOP WOOP! Hope there are lots of sexy potions!!!!! :) heehee.... STALKING........ :D