OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My melt and butterstuff order, including a bottle of The Prince and the Showgirl is...at the post office. Which is closed on saturday!! I haz a sad!!

Monday can't come fast enough! I'm ridiculously excited for the melts!!

My melt and butterstuff order, including a bottle of The Prince and the Showgirl is...at the post office. Which is closed on saturday!! I haz a sad!!

Monday can't come fast enough! I'm ridiculously excited for the melts!!

I REALLY hate to tell you this GL, but......Monday is a fed holiday, I think there might not be mail delivery :) (don't shoot me!)

OH NOES! I am going to rescue my own package of squee from the PO in about an hour. I even got a new 50-count pack of tealights for my burner, whoopie!

I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel so I'm planning to get a bottle each of of SS4W in spray and oil, a PE if it's available to the public, perhaps a bottle of The Star, The Wolf & The Sheperdess and maybe The Temperance, G&L and Compromising Positions.

I REALLY hate to tell you this GL, but......Monday is a fed holiday, I think there might not be mail delivery ;) (don't shoot me!)

Oh crap, you're right! *cry*

I'm going to go bury my face in my pillow and scream!!!

Oh crap, you're right! *cry*

I'm going to go bury my face in my pillow and scream!!!

I sorry !

It's OK!! :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co I'm already over it, not like I don't have a couple hundred tarts around here to get through. This just means I can whittle down my stash by a few more before the GOOD ones arrive!!

Ditto!!!!

I'm still debating. I'm getting Shadow a bottle of Teddy Man 2 (spray not roller bottle) but I'm not sure yet what I want for myself. No ordering until payday (next Friday) so I have still have time to decide.

I am officially starting the new release stalking. Only 4 days till march! he he

:jumpforjoy::)

Thanks for the reminder! I totally forgot it's stalking time. Although i'm now quite reluctant to order new scent without product reviews, I still like the idea of knowing what's new.

I'll join in the STALKING CREW <_<:D:D When will the monthly fragrance be released????? :lol::D:D

You guys are funny...I'm just getting to my Feb samples...CANNOT HANDLE NEW RELEASEZ..>:

/but is wondering what the scrub 'o the month will be? Irish coffee!?!? Beer!?! Irish Spring?!

In true British style, I see a queue and I'm joining it. (Stalker queue)

I'm keen to see what wonderful creations are in store for this month.

Ah .... That explains why folks from my country, previously ruled by the Brits, have the see the queue and join the queue mentality! Bwhahaha!

PLZ NOT TO BE EATIN TEH BAFF GUDZ

I MAKES NO PROMISES

as for my avi, which I was slow to update to match my new rank due to the extreme cuteness of the avi I stole from calii, here is larger version. You're welcome.

loco%20ryan.jpg

I want to do bad things to him

Edited by tyvey