OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

I think I can officially replace all my blood with LP scents now.

Becks- I love Flowers in the Moat! Damn that's another one I didn't even think about just now.

Ah Schneikes! I know what you mean, I think I have lik e50 samples, that everytime I wear them, I go; "I really need a full bottle o' this one..."

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had to get in on the Rainbow Falls :abfx: ...and another bottle of Compromising Positions and Essence of Woman oil ,can't run low on that now,can we :001_302: ...and a bottle of Regal Confections,mmmyum.

OK. I JUMPED IN. Saw there were only 3 bottles of Catie Scarlet's Bewitched & Beguiled left and i just had to order ONE bottle. Also ordered Oleander the Great (for job opportunities ;) may be more reviews later?) and... RAINBOW FALLS! (which im SURE will be FANTASTIC for the STICKY, HUMID weather in HK!) I have HIGH hopes on my order coz I don't normally order more than ONE perfume!!! :) This is like... a 'BREAKTHROUGH'! :):D:D

I was going to wait two weeks when I could actually afford this but Girly Twirly is down to 6 bottles and it just wasn't a risk I was willing to take so I ordered...

RAINBOW FALLS (YAY!! HAPPY HAPPY DAYS AHEAD!!!!!!!)

GIRLY TWIRLY (Whew! That was close!!)

THAT KIND OF GIRL (been wanting this for toooo long!!)

Song of the Desert will have to wait until next month damnit!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Let's see;

1.Monthly sampler

2. my Grapefruit/Lotus/Strawberry PE

3. Cougar boost for said PE

4.sample PheroGirl

5.sample JNM (gave my original to my oldest & my big bottle is getting low)

6.1 bttle Perfect Match in silicone carrier

7. Blessed/Dressed spell candles in pink (gave my last one of those away to Sugar awhile back)

I ended up ordering:

* 10 assorted phero melts

* Bottles of UN Cougar, OCCO White and Special Delivery

* Cocoa Butter Cream in LP Original

* Samples of TMI, Nookie Cookie and LP Homme

I wanted to get some boosted scents but it'll will have to wait until the house sells. I have some second showings this week though so cross your fingers that I get an offer. I'm totally treating myself then.

Ordered..

samples of NEW + Catie Scarlet's Bewitched & Beguiled + T.M.I + Aether + Pillow stuffing!

bottles of Catie Scarlet's Bewitched & Beguiled + Rainbow Fall + Oleander the great

Wax melt of LOHA! + ALPHA ANDROSTENOL, After the rain, spa mint

I'm going to be broke soon :lol2::D:D SO EXCITED ABOUT THE ORDER!!!! :D:D:D

I....don't.....know........(being on a budget kind of sucks, but then again.....having some money in my vacation would be nice too.....*leSigh*)

So I'm thinking bottle of T.M.I. and Perfect Match.......maybe some samples......but which ones?

This is my biggest order yet!

1 bottle Mara’s Rocket Fuel

TRIAL SIZE: Candy Apple Cutie

TRIAL SIZE: T.M.I.

I kind of went crazy with ordering the Wax Melts... I want to take some to work so I was looking to create a happy and comforting vibe:

6 Summer Sparkle + Alpha-Nol

2 NOX + B2

4 Spa Mint + Tranquility

8 Summer Love + Open Windows

3 Water Blossom + FocusPotion

3 Sweet Caramel Apple + Heart & Soul

Right now I would order a beer if I could and drink it like Frank the Tank as I have to make a call to a client to let them know we will be taking back commissions for 6 months.... Shouldn't BH be doing this??? ARGGHH

I ordered

1 sampler

2 elephants

A Pie in the Sky

Scrubs and some Wax : ()

My latest was a bottle of Carolyn's Wild & Woody Vanilla because being the vanilla whore I am and with one bottle left I couldn't contain myself. ;) I'll probably pick up a few more treats for my birthday later this month.

Edited by Invidiana

I ordered so many things...I don't even remember half of it, so it will seem like Christmas all over again. I get like that when I haven't ordered in awhile.

When I ordered my PE, I ordered a monthly sampler and an additional sample of Orchidaious. Then perusing the forum, I found that Special Delivery was recreated and limited, I needed a bottle of that. That got me looking at the GGG section on the forum and I realized that Cherry Nipples was leaving quickly, so I needed a bottle of that. I also realized I needed a sample of Lucky in Love Potion #7. I didn't stop there because then the new monthly scents came out. I needed a sampler pack of this month's yummies plus some wax melts. Sweet mother of God I can't wait for all my LP awesomeness.

I got notice that my box of smelly yum yums is on its way, so I feel as giddy as a little school girl in a candy shop.

I absolutely cannot wait for my bottle of Luminessence, I adore lotus scents! Plus I couldn't resist all the yummy sounding musks in TMI and the unfair sexiness of Voodoo Fondue...I'm so hoping my package arrives this week!! :alien_dance:

Ok, I have been too broke to buy any goodies for a while, but I have been thinking of things to try. Gotta give LP Homme a shot, some more shower gel might be nice. I did love the Eanie Meany Miney one I had, but Mark's Girl Nip might be a fun one to try, too...so I can feel like getting dirty while getting clean, hehe! :thumbup:

Guest icing

I've been stuck in a phase where there are things I really need to re-order.

But... there are too many other things I want to include and then I can't decide.

Lists.

I need to go back to using lists. Ack.

Buncha wax melts, monthly sampler, bottle of perty flirty NOM and a bottle of perfmesniffer's PE - violet? Smoke? MARSHMALLOW? zomg

I'm thinking I might need one of these, as well as JoAnne's Tropical Getaway. I've received 2 LARGE orders recently...I think I might be outta money for a couple of weeks!! If they're still there then it's a sign!!

Edited by goddesslynne

I just ordered bottles of Candy Apple Cutie and Sea Monkey's Musk in the Pixie Dust, along with samples of Mellonia's Secret and Shadow Dance.

This was for meeting my first weight-loss goal :P

When I get to my 2nd goal, I'm ordering LP Silver and the OCCO sampler set

When I reach my final goal, I'm ordering 2 phero boosted bottles. :666:

I just ordered bottles of Candy Apple Cutie and Sea Monkey's Musk in the Pixie Dust, along with samples of Mellonia's Secret and Shadow Dance.

This was for meeting my first weight-loss goal :P

When I get to my 2nd goal, I'm ordering LP Silver and the OCCO sampler set

When I reach my final goal, I'm ordering 2 phero boosted bottles. :666:

What a great idea! Congrats on the weight loss!! I'm going to order Candy Cutie as well.. love how it smells

I thought that was a great reward system too!!

Of course if I tried this I would surely be bulimic in order to double up on my bottles...

LOL! I am not cutting my hair until I lose 10 pounds. My hair is getting way too long and is on my nerves. Come to think of it, if I cut my hair, that will be about 5- so I only really need 5 more pounds.

This month is SO not fair. I'm in love with Aether, Pillow Stuffing (dude, I sleep so badly this should be prescription-paid) Ambrosial Summer -NOM!, Belle De Menthe (zomg goodness!) TMI - AND I want more tarts! It's NOT my birthday month. I did NOT lose 5 lbs. I haven't been especially good or kind, nor saved any cats this month.

I *did* cut my hair tho'.

What's a girl gonna do?

<_<:jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy:

-WAIT- did I mention

:jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy:

Thanks for this PM! I'd so feel like a loser again having just expanded Cityville before the beach area was available. Um. Sratch that.

UR teh best!

<_<:jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy:

-WAIT- did I mention

:jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy:

Thanks for this PM! I'd so feel like a loser again having just expanded Cityville before the beach area was available. Um. Sratch that.

UR teh best!

July releases are AMAZING. DAMMIT I WANT THEM ALL. Is Cityville any good?

Can I build a big bathroom in my house or is it just cities?

Pssst....wait for the sale.

Coming to a website near you, in....um...around 3 days.

<_<

OMG! I'm clearing my schedule on Sunday and Monday. Because 3 days can mean either of those days. OMG you guys are going to have to take a week to box my order! OMG what am I going to wear to the sale?? This is a WHOLE thing for me! I have to be comfy and ready. If it lands Sunday during Carmegeddon, I need to be in my room, it has to be dark and cool, with a movie playing in the background. I also need snacks. No Jude. He'll distract me. If it lands on Monday at work... then it's Lara Croft- ninja gear and I have to set up mirrors in case BH looks over..

LOL! Ok, it's either gonna start on Monday or Tuesday.

We're aiming for Monday, but we have to do a comprehensive inventory count before we can start the sale, so it might take until Tuesday to get it launched. I've already spent two days programming the offerings. It's gonna be HUGE, I tell you, HUGE! <_ anyway we are planning on letting it run for a whole month so you can relax bit.>

LOL! Ok, it's either gonna start on Monday or Tuesday.

We're aiming for Monday, but we have to do a comprehensive inventory count before we can start the sale, so it might take until Tuesday to get it launched. I've already spent two days programming the offerings. It's gonna be HUGE, I tell you, HUGE! <_< Anyway, we are planning on letting it run for a whole month so you can relax a bit.

Sweet mother of God! Monday is a short day at work for me. I am so ready for this sale.

Hell with it, I'm taking off M-W. It *cannot* be missed! If the sale doesn't start, I'll be in Cityville managing my franchises...or buying expansions. Or, heaven forbid playing with the cats or quilting.