OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well... I want many of the Halloween releases,but for now I ordered two bottles of All Hallow's Eve...just in case it flys as fast as I think it is going to :2182:

Ordered All Hallow's Eve with Lumina. I'm addicted to the smell and the phero. I was also able to nab one of Halo's Lavendar Musks. I need to restock on my beloved CB, but I will wait til next month to see what delicious phero scents Mara has in store for us!

I couldn't wait.. I ordered 2 bottles of Rose Cookies one with SS4W and the other for BI , I couldn't decide between BI and G2, then I remembered how much I love MRF and that has BI so I went for it. I also ordered another bottle of JoAnna's Chai with Super Sexy I think.. or BI?

One of those two.. and some wax melts. I love those wax melts and have been burning them all weekend.

I am biding my time for Pheromas to put in a mega-order & save M & the team on shipping fees, but All Hallows Eve is definitely on the list. Probably with a cops boost

Edited by Beccah

I need a bottle of 'Red' for the upcoming holiday season. Plus I'm wanting to try some LAM after reading that people feel fabulous wearing it. I want 'Swimming With Sharks' for work, unscented 'CuddleBunny' for whomping men over the head with, and maybe 'Mellonia's Secret' because I've had my eye on that for ages and just never got it. Need to go back and read up on some of the men's pheros because it seems there was one that worked on women for fostering camaraderie and relaxed group dynamics. Maybe it was 'Intellectual Man'...

Well of course I am getting a bottle of Flying Potion...my new favorite to layer with everything...even with all the new pumpkin scents I STILL crave Autumn 2010...so I want that.

Phantoms Breath and Autumn 2011 may have to wait but they will be mine...just waiting to see what happens with phero month. I also want to get a sample of TMI since everyone keeps raving about it and I am not as afraid of musk as I was. MIght as well try it out. Oh! and definitely another sample of LP Black!!! Mine is just about dry.

Grr...I don't know if I can wait on Phantoms Breath...I am snorting it right now...I don't think my sample will last too long. :A002:

OH! Also a sample of Castle Crumble...LAdy V and I have SOME of the same scent likes so I will take her recommendation on this one! Looking forward to trying this!

Edited by missdarlyncherie

I'm waiting for the pheros. It's time to stalk isn't it?

(My last order should arrive this week so once I try everything I can plot my new order.)

I can't decide...I keep making a list then changing it. It will ultimately depend on the unveiling of the phero bunch this month.

Hubbs is treating me as he missed on getting me anything for my birthday, so I'm really splashing out and getting a big bottle set of the womens pheros and a monthly sampler set of the mens pheros. As last year I missed out on loads of full bottle sizes of ones I just loved...

Hubbs is treating me as he missed on getting me anything for my birthday, so I'm really splashing out and getting a big bottle set of the womens pheros and a monthly sampler set of the mens pheros. As last year I missed out on loads of full bottle sizes of ones I just loved...

Nice!!

I'm thinking of a men's set to go with my sample subscription!! AND, 1 or 2 more bottle holders, since I'm tired of being disorganized!!

Definitely a monthly sampler to test the scents and new pheros. Lumina is my friend, so I will be getting a full sized bottle of that, and I'm almost out of my beloved CB. And a scrub. That's it for now. (Of course, I do sometimes lose myself when I'm shopping so there really is no telling...)

Well. I'm going to need to put an extra payment on my credit card to afford this month's order. Especially if I want stocking stuffers for Shadow. I'm definitely ordering Velvet Kisses, Rocket Fuel and Bang! and some phero sample sprays because there are a bunch I've wanted to try. I'm going to need another day or 2 to ponder though.

Well this is the biggest order I have put in in a super long time...EEEK! Can't wait, this is what I did...

Full bottles of

Darling Clementine (spray)

Velvet Kisses (oil)

Flying Potion

Closer (didn't even know this was still available!)

Samples of Extra Proc, Far Far Away and Passion Pink

And....I took advantage of the 10 pheros for $100!!! I ordered every damn phero I have wanted to try!!!! This was the BEST IDEA EVER!!! Thank you Mara!! I was wondering how I would EVER try everything I wanted!

Now I need to calm down and get to work. Must make money...

Well SO wants men's monthly sampler & the Un-sample of Throb & Pashade (because it has Throb in it, lol). Then there is my wish list...

Full bottle women's set & Un-Lumina.

I don't know restraint or the word no. I started my loading list.. and I justified it in my head by proclaiming out loud that I hardly go out anymore, get massages or buy clothes. ( lies, lies and more lies ) I just bought a new jeggings and striped shirt and Jude part 2 of winter wonderland collection - I want everything and a scrub and some un pheros I also want extra bottles of Clementime.

I really want a men's sampler too

Yeah, placed my order already! Initially, I thought about one or two un-phero trial sprays, then I was chosing more and more and finally ended up with a set of 10 un-phero trial sprays as well as the new releases trial set for women and Pashazade and Naked Dawn as forum samples.

Well SO wants men's monthly sampler & the Un-sample of Throb & Pashade (because it has Throb in it, lol). Then there is my wish list...

Full bottle women's set & Un-Lumina.

you are so freaking lucky.

I have to use positive reinforcement to get mine to wear pheros.

Maybe I will spike his shampoo,lol.

you are so freaking lucky.

I have to use positive reinforcement to get mine to wear pheros.

Maybe I will spike his shampoo,lol.

You could just show him the description for Throb & lure him in that way, hehe.

is anyone ordering the 8ml spray samples ? how big is that anyway ? is it the sz of Flying Potion sample ?

Edited by liz

A regular-size LPMP bottle is 10ml, so somewhat smaller than that.

Yes, same size as the sample sprays.

Edited by luna65