OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well my budget is sort of hooped because the car needs new struts (thanks for the lemon Mom) and my tenants are deadbeats but I'm calling it retail therapy and placed an order anyways.

I mean I had to have a back-up bottle of Glistening Buttons right? So I ended up with bottles of Bang!, Velvet Kisses, Rocket Fuel and Glistening Buttons, samples of <3 Throb, Lumina and Audacious and forum samples of Super for Men and Sudden Impact to tuck in Shadow's Xmas stocking with the <3 Throb sample.

I know I forgot something though. So I'm positive I'll have to place another order later in the month.

Well my budget is sort of hooped because the car needs new struts (thanks for the lemon Mom) and my tenants are deadbeats but I'm calling it retail therapy and placed an order anyways.

I mean I had to have a back-up bottle of Glistening Buttons right? So I ended up with bottles of Bang!, Velvet Kisses, Rocket Fuel and Glistening Buttons, samples of <3 Throb, Lumina and Audacious and forum samples of Super for Men and Sudden Impact to tuck in Shadow's Xmas stocking with the <3 Throb sample.

I know I forgot something though. So I'm positive I'll have to place another order later in the month.

D'oh!! Glistening Buttons!!

Audacious is my first pick.

I have already decided I am going to love it.

Bang is my second, mostly because I want to compare it to SS4W, BI, Sexology,Cougar,Sexpionage,ect in terms of variance.

They're actually SIX ml, just FYI!

d'oh...I meant 6mls

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ordered Monthly sampler, btl of Lumina, freebie samples of The Shark Whisperer and Ambuscade

Okay, is it wrong that I'm already planning (i.e. making another list) on what to order towards the end of this month? :) For this evolution I selected samples of Sweet Clementine, Velvet Kisses, Sexology III, & (2) Glistening Buttons. I needed to reign it in and sample before buying full bottles. I have a tendency to get too excited and order bottles of fragrances I've never tried. See what a big girl I've become? :)

Next order will have a super charged A-Nol spray (Hee hee :) I giggle just thinking of this phero), a bottle or two of something I can't live without...could be one of the aforementioned scents, plus a monthly sampler pack.

Edited by Jo Anna

I totally forgot stuff.Oh well just means I'll have to place another order!!! I figure this is counseling and less expensive than going to a shrink/psychic on a daily/weekly basis.

My excuse also ;)

I got SO the men's monthly & un-Lumina sample for myself. I considered his request for an un-Throb sample, but than decided that he better just try Pashade first. After all, I tried Lumina in sample form first & beggars can't be choosers. Sigh, our 6 month car policy is due. I really just can't wait to have everything in hand so I can decide what works to stock up on :bday1029:

Edited by Beccah

OCCO White

Port Manteau

Rocket Fuel III

Far Far away

Darling Clementine

Bang

Blatant Invitation

Focus Potion

Heart and Soul

Lumina

Mother's little Helper

Open Windows

Popularity Potion

Tranquility Potion

Treasured Hearts

Sexpionage

Stone Cougar

:cat690::chickendance::belly-dancer::perfume:

I've been looking through all the scents in the perfumerie and I've found more than thirty that I want to try. There is no way that I can afford that many anytime soon though :) So I think I might have narrowed it down to four for this order. Here is what I think I will try out. I haven't checked out yet though, so this may change.

North Pole to give to my honey. I think that if he smells like a gingerbread cookie, I'll want to be extra close to him :love: Although he smells good anyway.

Darling Clementine

Velvet Kisses

Dream Lover

I don't really have much phero experience, so the Darling Clementine and Velvet Kisses make me a little nervous, but the scents sound so very nice!

I ordered Darling Clementine and Kanary Kremes with samples of Velvet Kisses and Far, Far Away.

Daisies and Sunshine: Mara's phero blends are so perfectly done that you don't notice anything--except the reactions you get (which have all been positive for me, mostly people of both genders being extra nice and happy!)

I waffled quite a bit about this order. It was quite the decision on whether I should get my faves of the month with or with out pheros. I'll list the final order & why I decided on it.

1. Pashade- I would've rather ordered SO some Super 2, but he had his heart set on Throb & this was my second favorite.

2. Stealing Heaven w/OW- No brainer, one of the easiest bottles I decided on.

3. Far, Far Away w/Audacious-Again, no brainer! The scent is lovely & teh pheromone contains nothing that will aggravate SO.

4. Extracurricular Proclivities w/Bang- This one I agonized over. I considered getting it no pheros, but than I decided to get it with Bang, & to just get one of SO's faves from October.

5. LP:AE 2011- This was SO's fave from October, it was odd because he actually asked what I was wearing, instead of the customery "I've smelled that before." Even more curious, is that I wasn't sure how I felt about this one at first.

6.BB 3- No brainer

7. Gianduja- This was a tough decision! After careful consideration this made the cut over Velvet Kisses, because I've coveted this one longer & I'm scared to attempt CB with SO.

8. AHE '11 w/Lumina- Got this with Lumina just for me. <3 the scent & I <3 the phero & I'm not with SO every minute of the day.

9. Flying Potion- I can finally enjoy A-nol again! *snicker

Plus my monthly bonus samples= 1. Lava Rain, 2. Nymph I seemed to have never tried either on before & thought they were worth a sniff. sample.

Definitely need bottles of Velvet Kisses and Far Far Away...and probably an unDarling Clem... with possibly more as I get thru my sampler.

Sample of Lumina.

Perhaps a sample of Super.

Tyvey- you need a sample of Super. I want a full bottle but I want to see the effects of the phero first.

I want to place another order but I have to be responsible.. but I mean how fair is it to ship the other pheros I am waiting for without at least another full bottle of something? I feel like those samples need company. It's such a waste of shipping for just a few items you know?

Must show restraint...

I just received my first trial vial order yesterday, and am already plotting my next one!

Nosfy's Aperitif

Ego Boostier

Eye of the Storm

Evil in Carnation

Stealing Heaven

Nymph (Or did Beccah get the last trial of this? It doesn't look available now. Lucky girl!)

Merrie

ok, i bought

bottles: Far Far Away and Bosom Bows 3

Samples: Passion in Pink, Shark Whisperer, Velvet kisses

Forum Samples: Darling Clementine, Stealing Heaven

I am thinking of getting wax melts and a few bottles of the samples if i like them but i am really saving up for the christmas scents

I can't decide whether to get a women's sampler or not but I'm thinking of setting aside some Super For Men. I'm also eyeing on the UN Audacious and UN BANG but maybe they will wait till the following month.

I'm glad I took my time to place this order, I decided to get my bf the men's monthly sampler plus phero trial samples of Throb, Wanted Man and Super Sexy for Men...He just found out about pheros last week and he is pretty excited about trying them too, sooo I'm super happy!

I also ordered bottles of 3 PE's which I've wanting from some time,specially Halo's Lavender Musk, I was afraid I might miss this one...and a bottle of Girly Twirly and Spinerett, and lots of phero trial samples, BANG, Audacious, Mother's Little Helper, etc. etc...and my first LP scrub Darling Clementine, yum!

Nice order Gaby!!

Can't wait to try your Lavender Musk on me and on my bf! I want to bathe him in some SS4M layered with your PE...

Love your new avi, Halo!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. After reading the descriptions I'm going a whole different way than I originally thought I would.

Bottles of Blushing Embers and Frosted for sure. Samples of Xuehua Xing and Gothic Xmas. Back-up bottles of my PE and LP AE 2011. Phero samples of Mother's Little Helper, SWS and PP.

So I ordered two sample sets..one for me one for my mom. I started our new Christmas tradition last year where we spend the afternoon together opening our trial vials, guessing what is in them and reading Lunas descriptions. (So I am kinda trying to stay away from reading all the ingredients in these...that's why I put my order in so fast...gotta get these quick!)

I also got an Unphero Darling Clementine, sample of TMI scent for me and samples of Super for Men and Ruisseau for Michael. I picked the Super and I read a little of the descrips and he picked Ruisseau.

Oh! I also got a bottle of Snowbound for my sister. She mentioned it was her favorite from last year.

Can't wait!!

I love that tradition! So cute! I bought a sampler and Pink Fairy. I bet no one is surprised bout that one.

I also bought a trial of BI, I thought I had this one and tore up the tiara looking for it. My fingers were twitching for another Spray of TMI, LP PInk and Velvet Kisses... I was sweating because I read the indredients and was like.. OOOOHH Want them all in bottle!!

Dying for Frosted and Lala.

Got a bottle of Garland and Lace V4 ,hah,no surprise there huh :rofl222: ...and a sampler so I can decide on what else I Need :D samples of Pashazade and Shark Whisperer for a friend ...planning on getting more Unsamples & probably Blushing Embers & Frosted

Wow. After reading the descriptions I'm going a whole different way than I originally thought I would.

Bottles of Blushing Embers and Frosted for sure. Samples of Xuehua Xing and Gothic Xmas. Back-up bottles of my PE and LP AE 2011. Phero samples of Mother's Little Helper, SWS and PP.

I bought two bottles of your PE and I almost bought a third!

want a btl Gothic Xmas 2011, samples of LP Winter Variant, G&L4, SS4M, Blushing Ambers and Frosted

Edited by liz

Thanks to my credits here, I was able to add Far Far Away and Stealing Heaven Phero's for women. Iam really looking forward to trying them. I haven't ordered any pheros in a long time so this will spark up my holidays coming up. :rudolft4::smiley-sex015:

Edited by AncientGoddess

I got UN Audacious, samples of LP Winter 2011, Xuehua Xing, sample sprays of Leather and Lumina, and Blushing Embers & Winterberry Wonderland for my forum freebies.

I wanted to get the OCCO sampler, but I think that's gonna have to wait a bit. ;)

I bought a bottle of Super For Men for myself last month and decided to wait for more reviews on Audicious and BANG.

As for the month of Dec, I hoarded the last bits of Sparkle Fuchsia as I know with certainity that I will enjoy this scent for a long while.