OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, I got a monthly sampler and DC scrubby for my sister...A bottle of Super for Men 2, that one was a must, and not difficult to decide...but do to holiday expenses I had to decide between ordering Velvet K or Sparkle Fuchsia...Or Portmanteau...but I was so scared I might never ever get a bottle of SF because I do kept on putting in on a waitlist and it is the only Pumpkin based scent that I can pull off...and it is almost extinct...so it is a jewe!..ok so I'm trying to justify my purchase to myself 'cause I'm afraid Velvet K is so good it will be ggg soon...and Portmanteau I'm afraid everyone will find out how good it really is and there won't be anything left...Sparkle Fuchsia rules and its an LP must have...I did the right thing..

Edited by Gabylicious

You made the right choice with the Sparkle Fuchsia,it was the last one :w00t: ...It is one of my favs too and I am soooo glad I got it when I had the chance :D

Yeiiii! Well done! I can't believe it was the last one, I thought maybe there were three or four left...this is great news for me! Thanks Calii

My bad, I hoarded the 3 late last week. I don't seem to get enough of this .... applied 2 sprays as I type this email.

You have 3 SF bottles, Joc??? Wow...Now I wish I would have gotten another bottle earlier... Ireally like it very much, and its the only one with pumpkin that suits me...hope someday Mara rebrews it or a similar potion takes its place 'cause all the pumpkin scents hate me...

I already have a few bottles and I'm considering gifting some to colleagues who appreciate the scent. Pumpkin is not a regular item in my diet and this is my first pumpkin scent. So it's special and the scent turns out beautifully on me.

Mara might have some more SF in oil so ask her.

I am sitting on my hands so as not to buy out all remaining stock of my Black Cherry Rose. I think it would be sooo ahmahzing in spray...imagine a cloud of it all up in your hair... sigh...

Getting an un bottle of G&Lv4 so I can wear it anytime (not just for Lace-y occasions).

Think I need to try Winterberry Wonderland.

Also cogitatin' on a gingersnap PE: ginger, clove + cinnamon with brown sugar/molasses. ETA I just realized this already exists and is called Lizzy's Ebil Sugared Ginger Cookies...but I only ever had a wee sniffie of it...need more...

Edited by tyvey

Also cogitatin' on a gingersnap PE: ginger, clove + cinnamon with brown sugar/molasses. ETA I just realized this already exists and is called Lizzy's Ebil Sugared Ginger Cookies...but I only ever had a wee sniffie of it...need more...

YES YOU DO!

Tyvey, I want to ask Mara for re-brew, are you in ? lmk

I only have 1 btl left and need MORE TOO !!

Tyvey, I want to ask Mara for re-brew, are you in ? lmk

I only have 1 btl left and need MORE TOO !!

Oooh, I'd definitely grab at least one bottle! My only bottle is gettin low :(

I'm ordering more Lady Luck. You all have got to believe me that this spell oil works like a charm. Last month a boat load of money just dropped into my lap. Which was the reason I was able to buy all the 10 bottles during All Phero month. And yesterday my wonderful husband surprised me with a new car for Christmas. I'm attributing all of this to Lady Luck. God and reading the book "The Secret". So more Lady Luck is going into my next order for sure.

I'm ordering more Lady Luck. You all have got to believe me that this spell oil works like a charm. Last month a boat load of money just dropped into my lap. Which was the reason I was able to buy all the 10 bottles during All Phero month. And yesterday my wonderful husband surprised me with a new car for Christmas. I'm attributing all of this to Lady Luck. God and reading the book "The Secret". So more Lady Luck is going into my next order for sure.

A NEW CAR !!!!

so happy for you Countesszero....KUDOS !! :thumb_up11:

That's awesome CZ!!! For me personally Mara's Spell collection and Tarot potions work like total magic for me. I have to include Special D in the mix because everytime I wear it , I get " sweet " gifts yesterday I received a HUGE danish from a client and a beautiful Christmas Card from another client, not too mention it elevates my mood like a thousand percent. Skye High which is Skye's PE always drops cash in my lap and also elevates my mood and loooove how it smells. I'm so curious to try Captivation Equation.

Iam focusing on Far Far Away phero for women, omg i feel like a totally different person, confident more so than usual. I have also ordered Flying Potion phero spray, omg it looks so good. ah! :P :xmas735:

Edited by AncientGoddess

Oooh, I'd definitely grab at least one bottle! My only bottle is gettin low :(

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS I HEREBY COMMIT TO ONE!!!!

:w00t: I'm interested, too! :w00t:

I'll request it after the holiDAZE, want a scrub too, used last bit today....COOLNESS !! :Emoticons0086:

In the end I could only afford a small order so I got the new things I wanted and hopefully I'll be able to plot a big order with the back-ups I want in January.

Bottles of Frosted and UN Lumina, samples of SWS and G2, forum samples of Blushing Embers and Gothic Xmas and an aloe and shea lotion in LP Original (because the cocoa butter cream was sold out).

Took the plunge...I ordered several samples for gifts and a couple of full size oils for me

buns of cinn w/EoW add in

Compromising Positions

All Hollows Eve w/Lumina and EoW add in

Can't wait to get my order! Has anyone tried any of these scents? What do you think

Thanks,

Teri