OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

If I had unlimited funds, this would be my order:

Bottles:

Lady V's Rose Cookies

Special Delivery

Samples:

Encens de Cafe

OCCO SLF (although this should probably be a bottle)

Raspberry Chiffon

Cougar

Breakfast in Bed

Sensual Harmony

however, since I'm poor, it will probably be smaller... LOL

OMG, I'm so glad I put this wish out there!

I ended up selling a few things, and made this very order today! (minus the Sensual Harmony)

:blow-kiss:

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Definitely a bottle of La Femme Mystere. My skin hates civit and chocolatey notes, so more OCCO SLF and Special D for y'all! Definitely samples of Hanagumori and Raspberry Chiffon, maybe the Summoner's Spell...They all look so good!

I had to put the kibosh on a couple of full bottles that made their way onto my list later, but I got these listed, plus samples of Breakfast in Bed and Cherub's Kiss.

Finally got paid, so I splurged on the bottle set plus Priscilla and Luna's PEs. Positively drooling over these!!!

ETA: LadyV, I think you'll want to make mad love to mine like you told me to make mad love to that cheeseburger. :lol:

Edited by Invidiana

Ok. I shouldn't have but I placed a tiny order for my chocolate and cops PE, bottles of La Femme Mystere and LP Original and forum samples of OCCO:SLF and Special Delivery.

Finally got paid, so I splurged on the bottle set plus Priscilla and Luna's PEs. Positively drooling over these!!!

ETA: LadyV, I think you'll want to make mad love to mine like you told me to make mad love to that cheeseburger. :lol:

Ooh Can't wait to make love to your PE so It can SLF ~ Oh hey look at that!

It's the LP effect. I am contemplating getting a body product set.

What scent? I was just thinking Raspberry Chiffon would be wonderful as a set.

I'm going to have to stew on this awhile. I spent a lot on pet healthcare this week, so I have to scale it back for awhile. I'm deciding between bottles of Breakfast in Bed (even though it makes me want to stuff my face), Summoner's Spell, and Cherub's Kiss. I'm also in the mood for a scrub, so I might mosey on over there and see what we've got.

It's the LP effect. I am contemplating getting a body product set.

I've decided it's a perfect example of Quantum Mechanics. We can have soooo many perfumes stored in a space that really shouldn't be able to fit them all. We have more perfumes than there are days in a year, yet...we can still wear them all. We receive samples in our transactions that are exactly what we've been wanting to try. Our perfumes pop in and out of counter space and appear somewhere else when we're not looking. Oh, wait. Maybe that's just me and our ghost roommates. Heh. B)

I keep thinking about adding the OCCO sampler to the order I'm compiling. I really want it. You *know* I want it. Heeeeeeeeeee!!!

Edited by ElizabethOSP

I have tried sitting on my hands to prevent myself from placing a THIRD order in like 2 weeks it seems. In vain I have struggled; it will not do. My feelings will not be repressed.

tyvey, while luna and I are embracing our Inner Quantum Physicists, you will be embracing your Inner Extreme Hoarder. THEN, we can show you how to fit your entire LP collection in a room that's too small to actually hold it. Okay? :w00t:

tyvey, while luna and I are embracing our Inner Quantum Physicists, you will be embracing your Inner Extreme Hoarder. THEN, we can show you how to fit your entire LP collection in a room that's too small to actually hold it. Okay? :w00t:

:rofl222:

funny-pictures-guinea-pig-has-tardis.jpg

A TARDIS!!! THAT'S WHAT WE ALL NEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mara, can you add LPMP Tardises to the shoppping cart?

P.S. I adore guinea piggles! Ours--Lightbulb and Eckans--went to guinea pig heaven a couple years ago. They "weeted" a few times from Spirit after they passed. They were so cool!

Well, I guess I should just admit it here then....

Next month's collection is going to be LATE. But it's going to be so frakkin' amazingly special you are going to forgive me for it being late. It's also going to be a DOUBLE month, meaning we'll be calling it Spring 2012 and releasing a set of 20 at a time.

I am only telling you this because if you are sitting on your hands, waiting for new releases to order something...in this case it might be a longer wait than usual and you might risk what you are wanting to order being sold out by the time you get there, blah blah blah.

And besides new releases, there will be new scrubs and bath bombs and other nifty stuff. So...yah...I got to get back to the making stuff now.....

:)

But it's going to be so frakkin' amazingly special you are going to forgive me for it being late.

I can wholeheartedly assure you all tis true. You are all going to squee and squeak and fall over and twitch uncontrollably with joy when it is unleashed upon you!

I am only telling you this because if you are sitting on your hands, waiting for new releases to order something...in this case it might be a longer wait than usual and you might risk what you are wanting to order being sold out by the time you get there, blah blah blah.

Uh oh. Are there any in danger? Anxiety and hoarding tendencies coming on...

I can wholeheartedly assure you all tis true. You are all going to squee and squeak and fall over and twitch uncontrollably with joy when it is unleashed upon you!

I'm already twitching. I like the sound of double month!

Hey everyone, iam back and ready to order some delicious smellies. So much has been going on around me, lots of changes, for the better of course so iam embrassing it all and a lovley floral scent to accompany my new life. :moon452:

WHOOOOAAAA MARA>>>>>>>>>>>>> Are we turned in to the same freakin frequency>> Did I dream about a 20 set month or did you whisper in my ear. OMG I am the LP perfume whisperer!!!?? I swear it was last week I said in my head " we haven't had a 20 setter in a while" but I have never been here for a 20 setter. Wait did I dream this? Too much Special D. Mara did you drop special sauce in my bottles of Special D? :Emoticons0804:

I was so gonna wait to order too because I just paid an assload of $$ to the state of California.

BUT if it means Special D is going extinct then I will not wait.

Elizabeth ghostbust those m'fers ~ let me know if you want Maria the not a witch, witch to come sweep coconuts on your mountain.

Hey everyone, iam back and ready to order some delicious smellies. So much has been going on around me, lots of changes, for the better of course so iam embrassing it all and a lovley floral scent to accompany my new life. :moon452:

Don't be embarrassed. New lifes rock. :Emoticons0804:

I swear it was last week I said in my head " we haven't had a 20 setter in a while" but I have never been here for a 20 setter.

All-phero month in 2010 was a set of 20, so were you here for that one?

Oooooo... do I put in a second order, or do I wait... decisions, decisions!

LOL, back in the day some people used to go on quite the PE splurge...I think Lorien once ordered 5-6 PEs at once! My record thus far is three at once.