OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

Absolutely! :)

Quince has been after me for a while to have a cake PE made, I'm hoping he'll be appeased by my acquisition of Lady Suzy's Birthday Cupcake.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

being stuck home is boring, when I'm bored I shop, little things...but they add up 20.gif

so I only bought LFM in spray (60/40)

I just ordered Phero Girl, BBM and Tyvey's Mango-ish.

I'll be making a bigger order in a few weeks. I keep forgetting to put my LP funds into my PP account. I had just enough in there to get what I ordered today,but I have this big jar of money just waiting to be transferred to PP for moar LPs! Can't wait! Can't figure out why I keep forgetting! Oh wait, I know: anxiety over spending hundreds of dollars on perfume... Yikes!

Maybe LP money is like our storage boxes, and thus in the Quantum Universe. Which is truly good news. We create our reality...and so, we create the fact that we can afford to buy unnameable amounts of LP perfumes--even if it doesn't compute with our pocketbooks! Accounting? ACCOUNTING??? We don' need no stinkin' accounting. :666:

:heart: HEY MARA! If you happen to see this, I'm planning on calling you tomorrow! :heart:

Yes, it seems that I do have a separate kind of money for LPs. I've been regularly siphoning off the top of my tips each shift, coming home and putting the LP money in a jar. I've got so much money in there right now, I may have to dip into that LP fund to pay my phone bill! Haha! (I probably won't do that though. The phone company can wait, damnit!).

PS: I like the Quantum Universe idea. I'm going with that.

Yes, it seems that I do have a separate kind of money for LPs. I've been regularly siphoning off the top of my tips each shift, coming home and putting the LP money in a jar. I've got so much money in there right now, I may have to dip into that LP fund to pay my phone bill! Haha! (I probably won't do that though. The phone company can wait, damnit!).

PS: I like the Quantum Universe idea. I'm going with that.

We can have *our own special LP Universe.* It's one of infinite probabilities, and we LP-ers choose to live in it! :burning-heart:

And hey Eggers! That's a most excellent idea with the money in the jar. I should do that too...

Edited by ElizabethOSP

It really works. I keep it hidden, otherwise we'd be dipping into it all the time. It's in my milk frothing pitcher, so that even when I open the cupboard, I can't see the money. It builds up really fast. I have so much in it right now that I feel guilty spending it all at once, so I'll have to break my next order up into 2, or may be even three, even though I've saved enough to get *almost* everything I want. Thsi is why the phone company is waiting! 'Cause in my universe, smelling good comes first!

It really works. I keep it hidden, otherwise we'd be dipping into it all the time. It's in my milk frothing pitcher, so that even when I open the cupboard, I can't see the money. It builds up really fast. I have so much in it right now that I feel guilty spending it all at once, so I'll have to break my next order up into 2, or may be even three, even though I've saved enough to get *almost* everything I want. Thsi is why the phone company is waiting! 'Cause in my universe, smelling good comes first!

Well, let me see .... I don't have one of those. I don't even have a cookie jar (no left over as I finish the bits and pieces my kids leave behind).

But honestly, I'm in the danger zone. My LP purchases are paid using my credit card issued by a bank back home. The bank deducts the money from my bank account so technically I don't see the transactions.

I'm trying to think of the proper nerdy sci-fi word, but I think it is "tesseract".

The theory, if I recall correctly, is that you have this little hole in the wall of your bedroom that you can barely put your hand in...but inside that hole, is a GIGANTIC ROOM where you can fit a MILLION LP bottles! :lol:

There must be some kind of corresponding theory for perfume funding as well. Maybe the scientists here will explain it for us.

:heart106:

The only thing that could make the secret gigantic LP room any better is if there was someone on the other side, choosing exactly the right scent & phero each time you asked. That would be cool! Actually, I wouldn't mind having someone mix up all the essential oil stuff I use on my skin every day hiding in there, too. That would shave a lot of time from my morning & evening routines!

I looked up 'tesseract'. It's a four-dimensional cube. It looks like a cube suspended within a cube. So we can keep our LP's in the fouth dimension? Cool! I'm in!

Dang. someone I knew back when we rode dinosaurs to gigs called their band Tesseract. Well, there were probably a LOT of Tesseracts, but I can't remember who *I* knew. Those fat cells I've been burning and hallucinating from--well, a few brain cells musta gone with 'em!

BTW I am SO ordering some EOW.

And here I thought everyone knew about tesseracts form Madeleine L'Engle!.

You know luna, I never read any of her stuff and I don't know why. But I'll bet whomever it was that named their band Tesseract had read some. This is driving me crazy. May have to join my boycats in a guitar string obsession session.

BTW because of that quote in your sig section, I looked on Amazon for the China Mieville book. Think I'm gonna get it on kindle! Looks good!

so, in addition to the stuff I've bought recently from the Trading Post, I put in an order for some more samples, mostly florals I want to try:

Hanagumori

Give Peas a Chance

Sensual Harmony

Shangri-La

The Wolf and the Shepherdess

The Detective and the Dame

Groupie

Ego Boostier

Backstage Pass

Can't wait to try them!

BTW because of that quote in your sig section, I looked on Amazon for the China Mieville book. Think I'm gonna get it on kindle! Looks good!

YAY! Of course I'm a total fangirl, but it's my favorite of his because it's so thoroughly English besides being intelligent, hilarious and just plain fun.

How to Tell When You've Ordered Too Many LPs

I just made what is, for me, a GIGANTIC order. And it wasn't even as big as I wanted! Lol! I kept putting stuff into the shopping cart, and after a while, I realized it wasn't charging me for anything new. I thought, "That's weird," and proceeded to go through every item it was showing, only to realize it stopped adding things! I think I either tired the poor cart out, exhausted its math skills, or just plum broke the darned thing! I think it was the kajillion bazillion samples that did it. Must have been too heavy... It was like my bag broke! Lol!

Anyway, I ordered a bunch of full-sized bottles, and a ton of samples, including the monthly trial set from February, the LP trial set, the Occo trial set and the LAM trial set. I should be, um... set... for a while.

Onto obssessing about my NEXT order! :-)

I just made what is, for me, a GIGANTIC order. And it wasn't even as big as I wanted! Lol! I kept putting stuff into the shopping cart, and after a while, I realized it wasn't charging me for anything new. I thought, "That's weird," and proceeded to go through every item it was showing, only to realize it stopped adding things! I think I either tired the poor cart out, exhausted its math skills, or just plum broke the darned thing! I think it was the kajillion bazillion samples that did it. Must have been too heavy... It was like my bag broke! Lol!

Anyway, I ordered a bunch of full-sized bottles, and a ton of samples, including the monthly trial set from February, the LP trial set, the Occo trial set and the LAM trial set. I should be, um... set... for a while.

Nice, nice, nice. I didn't even know you could cripple the cart. Which full bottles did you get? I'm living vicariously ;)

OMG. WHAT FUN!!!!

And we get to hear your reports! Can't wait...LAM Pink Amber was one of my first faves and still is! I layer it with just about everything.

Occo Blue is my fave summer Occo and Red is my fave winter Occo...I just discovered that I love Purple though too. Looking forward to hearing which ones you wear most.

Good Morning Halo & MissDarlynCherie! (ahem... good morning? I know, I know. Late night...)

For full bottles I got MRF, Rainbow Falls, CB09, Cougar Potion, and Garland and Lace, and I'm still waiting on a previous order containing full-sized bottles of Phero Girl, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid and Tyvey's Mango-ish.

I had intended to order about 17 individual samples too, in addition to the sample sets that I ordered, but the cart really couldn't hold it. I'd also planned to get 4 different flavours of wax melts, so that probably didn't help. That's okay. I wound up taking the wax melts out of the cart, and getting as many samples asI could, but I still couldn't cram them all in there! I had to leave a few out.

I'm really interested in boosting a couple of scents, (with Perfect Match and a few other pheros), so I wanted to make sure I had a ton of scents to choose from.

Plus, I have a 2 week vacation coming up in just over a week, so I was hoping to have some new stuff to play with while I'm off, though I was late making the order, so it probably won't arrive as early as I want to.

MDC, I thought you might be amused to see how cops heavy my orders have been! :-)

Anyway, I can't wait until everything arrives! And you can bet I'll be giving full reports...

ETA, DOH!!! I meant to order Passion in Pink, too, but I forgot!!! BOO!!! How could I have forgotten that one???

Edited by Eggers

Wow FUN!!!! I love dreaming up orders!

Can't wait til the 20 set! I'm going to get a sampler pack AND the PEs I reserved AND some bath bubbles!

I love dreaming up orders, too. It's way too much trying to figure out what to try next. And I mean that with all seriousness. Way too much fun. It's just good luck for me that my magic jar keeps growing money, (in other words, I found a great hiding spot!).

I can't wait to see what's in the 20 sampler set either! Seems I joined the forum at the perfect time: right after all-phero month, just before Valentine's day AND NOW... a set of 20 new perfumes! It was such good timing that I'm almost afraid for my finances!

MDC, I thought you might be amused to see how cops heavy my orders have been! :-)

I was! And you will have no choice but to start wearing cops everywhere when you smell how beautiful they are!

Also Rainbow Falls is SUCH a good warm weather scent for a pick me up. If you are going out after work or something the phero and the scent is like a refreshing shower!!! I love it. It has Treasured Hearts with the extra A-nol which works better for me than regular TH.

I'm SO excited about the Treasured Hearts! I can't wait to try it. Rainbow Falls caught my attention almost from the start. I can't believe I've waited so long to order it! And after work? You bet I need something refreshing! Plus, the A-nol should help me get over the irritations of dealing with the public on a daily basis. I'm squirming with anticipation for Rainbow Falls!

Ooh la la! And all those cops! Lol!

I'm trying so hard to wait until the next release before I order... I have about a billion PEs in mind (mostly single sugared notes, because I find myself craving single notes more than fussy, complicated scents lately), but I know I have to wait until both my pay cheque and the PEs to be open for ordering again. But the smellies! The delicious smellies! I think I can at least wait until one of my two current orders arrives :P