OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

I place a 2nd order as well, FBs of Jack for Men and Strange & Unusual

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Woo Hoo for money fairies MrsC ...sweet!! mmmmmm the OCCO Ambrosia w/Lace is a fab idea :D

I am testing all the NR's right now,but have a bottle of Sogni Incantati and Purple Pastry already ordered...hope the others I might want will be there later :)

Woo Hoo for money fairies MrsC ...sweet!! mmmmmm the OCCO Ambrosia w/Lace is a fab idea :D

I am testing all the NR's right now,but have a bottle of Sogni Incantati and Purple Pastry already ordered...hope the others I might want will be there later :)

Thanks Calii. And it was Luna's idea to put Lace in the OCCO Ambrosia, go Luna!

Do you have the yearly subscription, is that how you already have your goodies?

My next order is going to be Heart and Soul, I think, the unscented version. I'm still pretty new to this and the experimentation is really, REALLY fun. I think I needs more chocolately goodness though, so something in that family will be next.

@MrsChrissy - I am on the yearly sampler and I received mine yesterday (or the day before) I can't speak for anyone else, though. :)

I'm telling you, the sampler is the gateway to a fullblown LPMP addiction. I think mine is up, too. YIKES! Must re-up. :)

Yup!! I already have a full blown addiction, why not add the yearly sampler! :lol2:

Oh, and since it's my birthday in Nov, I will just ask for the re-up next year ;)

Just placed my long overdue order, can't wait! Breathe into me, Message in a bottle and hopefully some samples of act of violets and ambrosial summer and/or that kind of girl. I'm considering getting swimming with sharks at some point too, work (upper management) is totally disorganized and IMO needs to listen to my ideas. ha ha.

Just placed my long overdue order, can't wait! Breathe into me, Message in a bottle and hopefully some samples of act of violets and ambrosial summer and/or that kind of girl. I'm considering getting swimming with sharks at some point too, work (upper management) is totally disorganized and IMO needs to listen to my ideas. ha ha.

Yay! If you don't get the samples you want, I have most of those for you to smell ;)

Yes, those of us who have a subscription to the sampler get them first.

Thanks merrie and Halo! I've asked hubby for the yearly for my birthday.

I'm telling you, the sampler is the gateway to a fullblown LPMP addiction.

Nice. Just lead her down the merry path to addiction ... Are you ladies gonna be there for her when her monthly sampler is a few days late and she goes off the deep end and her family has to lock themselves in the safe room?

Me: DHEAS spray and 2 each of about 5 different pheromone-infused wax melts. Time to run some mass difusion experiments.

Next month's order is going to be a big one. On top of probably a dozen or more pheromas, I want full bottles of Pure Sugar and Pink Musk, plus two full bottles of a PE I'm thinking up (heee!), a couple of simmer oils (Rose Cookies and Cotton Candy), some more spray bottles and pipettes, and samples of LP Original and Nectar de L'amour (since my sample of NdL'a all leaked away :(). I'd better start saving, oh, six months ago... :P

Edited by Synergist

I was trying to resist and hold off ordering till next month for the all-phero month (yes! un-pheros, have been wanting to try a few! and hopefully a bunch of phero enhanced scents), but I caved in. Just some trial vials of a couple of Tarot scents (Temperance and Wheel of Fortune) plus some Spell Kit oils (Persuasion Potion, Mojo Oil and Wall of Protection). This is the Magickal oils order.

Next month's order is going to be a big one. On top of probably a dozen or more pheromas, I want full bottles of Pure Sugar and Pink Musk, plus two full bottles of a PE I'm thinking up (heee!), a couple of simmer oils (Rose Cookies and Cotton Candy), some more spray bottles and pipettes, and samples of LP Original and Nectar de L'amour (since my sample of NdL'a all leaked away :(). I'd better start saving, oh, six months ago... :P

Hehe.

Ordered a bottle of Ebil-ish and a sample of Midnight Masquerade

• 2 weeks later...

Going to be an expensive month!

Unisexy

Fuzzy wuzzy

Odalisque

Enduring Appeal

Because of the Night

Midnight Masquerade w/Cougar

. . . so far!

So far...

FB's of

Unisexy

Fuzzy Wuzzy

Because the Night

Samples of:

Odalisque

Strange Attractors

Enduring Appeal

LP Original soap

Hmmm...still tempted by a spray of Unisexy also but trying to wait until I actually sniff it to go that far...

eta: crap! I forgot BBM too. And some samples for Michael and possibly a little Exotic Musk.

Edited by missdarlyncherie

This is what I ordered:

Full Bottles:

LP Pink

Angela's Purple Pastry

Body Paint

Sex and Violins with Cops

Winnie's Almond Musk

Amanda's Sweet Pink Flowers

Sveet Tooth

Ebil-ish

LP P&D

Odalisque

Fuzzy Wuzzy

Enduring Appeal

Because the Night

Midnight Masquerade (spray)

UN Cougar

UN LFN

11 Phero samples and a sample of Unisexy

Two free samples: Marigold and Amaranth & Wooing

It's my birthday order :)

Edited by Mrschrissyrez

phero samples: Perfect Match,

Gotcha,

Balm Balm,

Treasured Hearts,

Dom

Bottles: Sneaky Clean

MRF

Open Windows in alcohol

New Rel: Monthly Sampler Trial size (but have to read more of the descriptions)

This month they all seem amazing! even the ones that I wouldn't go for have notes that I like. Really interested in the one that has wasabi in it!