OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pulled the trigger. Virgin bottle Fuzzy Wuzzy, Because the Night & Odalisque. Plus 1 full bottle Balls! the only way it comes. My friend says I need rehab...I know I do too...but I don't want it...I am perfectly happy with the circumstances of my addiction :Emoticons04235:

Mara I am so sorry! I have gone and done it now. I have made another order. I wanted to wait. I did. But then I thought, what the heck?! I'm going to order it anyway so way not just go ahead and do it? Try to get ahead of the Christmas rush?

Ok, so maybe I'm just making excuses for myself....I'll never tell...but I will be busy adding LOTS of future reviews :w00t:

So I pulled the trigger. 50 caliber. Went ahead and ordered my Christmas gift to me so this won't happen again to this magnitude...often :666: There is no buyers remorse AAAAND it wasn't my whole wish list so I'm not done...I've just made a substantial dent :ange:

10 for 10:

1. Focus Potion
  2. Heart & Soul
  3. Balm Bomb
  4. Sexpionage
  5. BANG!
  6. Dominance
  7. Leather
  8. Teddy BB
  9. Topper
  10. Sexology

Plus full bottles:

1. Ail’s Voluptuous Vanilla
  2. Cops & Robbers
  3. Sugared Honeycomb
  4. LP PINK
  5. LP Passion & Desire
  6. Pure Sugar
  7. Unisexy (virgin)

Plus: 5ml spray bottles (15) to make more mad scientist portable combos...MUHAHAAAAAA!

Edited by NuTrix

Assuming I will be winning the big lottery as planned, I am ordering fb Balls, Enduring Appeal, Because the NIght, Midnight Masquerade, Compromising Positions, more Focus Potion (wait, ran out out of fingers on that hand, gotta switch), Gotcha!, Heart and Soul, and Ebil-ish. And maybe-probably ordering Sugared Apricots as a PE.

Whew. Better make that two winning lotteries. FREE SAMPLES FOR THE ENTIRE FORUM IF I WIN!!!

Assuming I will be winning the big lottery as planned, I am ordering fb Balls, Enduring Appeal, Because the NIght, Midnight Masquerade, Compromising Positions, more Focus Potion (wait, ran out out of fingers on that hand, gotta switch), Gotcha!, Heart and Soul, and Ebil-ish. And maybe-probably ordering Sugared Apricots as a PE.

Whew. Better make that two winning lotteries. FREE SAMPLES FOR THE ENTIRE FORUM IF I WIN!!!

Oh goody, I love samples ;)

Hope you win!!

I'm for sure planning to order BALLS and OCCO White.

Sexpionage will likely be in the next order as well. I love in in CP. I'm sure that I'll love it covered with my own signature fragrance as well (Chanel Coco Noir).

Well if you're getting BALLS! then remember it's in that one too.

Since I ordered a wee bit too soon last week (or whenever it was), I have another order already planned so I can nab a bottle of Strange Attractors and a couple others.

I'm kinda thinking bottles of Soaked and Balls. I'd love another bottle of Fuzzy Wuzzy - so good! - and I'd also happily order another bottle of Ebil-ish, because I'm developing an unhealthy fixation on that scent. We'll see... Definitely getting a sampler. Last month I got half new release bottles and half samples, and missed out on the organza bag, which has thrown off my organizing system! :lol:

Imma go stalk now...

There's no review thread for the new Unisexy???

ETA: Oops. Never mind. It's in the GUY's phero division.

Edited by Just Ducky

Yes it's under Unisexy 2012 but in the Mens section which is why I think you can't find it Ducky!

Thanks, missdarlyncherie! Found it!

Well if you're getting BALLS! then remember it's in that one too.

Since I ordered a wee bit too soon last week (or whenever it was), I have another order already planned so I can nab a bottle of Strange Attractors and a couple others.

Thanks for the reminder. I'm most interested in the fragrance of BALLS :smiley-laughing024: . Anyhow, I also think that I want Odalisque (I really want to try BI and the scent seems like it would be divine!).

I'm going to force myself to wait until the December releases are out though so that I can see if anything else catches my attention.

Dang, NuTrix - nice order... you don't mess around!! LOL

I've been working on my list. I think I want OCCO Blue, OCCO Pink, samples of BANG! and Popularity Potion. the Dec sampler set, and possibly a bottle of Topper and Hanagumori. Still need to do some more testing, to see if I want to boost Hanagumori with anything, or order anything else.

Eventually I want LP Red boosted with B.I. and LP Black boosted with Leather, but I think those are going to have to wait, lol

I have revised my list so many times! I am thinking that this month I may get items that would be basics for my stash such as a OCCO White, LAM-Pink Amber, unscented Balm Bomb and unscented Cuddle Bunny, and possibly unscented Cougar too. Then when new releases come out I can sample those that sound like they are for me and add maybe one or two more that are outside what I would normally wear. And then, only after sampling, would I go back for the full bottle.

I really need to stick to this plan with future orders. What I usually do is have an initial plan, then the NR labels/descriptions come out, I read what other people are getting frenzied about, then I panic and get a full bottle instead of sampling. Then when my order comes in, I do like the full bottle, but one of the samples is what I like even more and I wish that I would have got a full bottle of that instead. I end up waiting a couple of weeks and then finally cave in and order a bottle of what I should have sampled first and then ordered in the first place. AAAKKKK! It's a crazy cycle. Can anyone else relate to this monthly self-inflicted madness?

I totally relate greenergal! I usually get excited, order full bottles of things I think I will love, plus samples. Then I fall in love with samples and wish I would have sampled then ordered full bottles. It's hit and miss tho. Most of the time, I don't regret my full bottle purchases...

I keep starting an order of what I know I want and this quickly turns into a 'fantasy order' that is monstrous with everything I would want to get. Which is almost everything! Sigh. But it is entertaining! :-)

I do this all the time...and then I get up and pace. The pacing brings me back to reality :lol:

This is me. I have an obsession with LPMP products now, but I'm trying to contain myself....for now.

I gave up containment and rationed it away as Christmas shopping...I am now completely content :P:D Until the next order....HA!

Oh great... I don't have that much to spare this month with Christmas and all. I'm trying to decide what I want the most.. but my current full bottle wishlist is: (either that or this may be based on what's GGG first. ACK)

Enduring Appeal w/Cougar

Lap of Luxury w/SWS

Tarot: Temperance

Nymph

Garland & Lace w/LACE

Well,

I just bought:

BALLS

Comp Positions in spray (I have the oil--wanted a different method to use it)

un BI

Stone Cougar

I didn't mean to order all of that, but oh well. I'm an addict already!! LOL.

I want to order Naughty Naughty and the other December one with Sexology in it when they become available.

Just placed my order for December. I have PMS, and I'm grumpy, so before I could change my mind I placed it :)

I got:

December sampler

Merry fb

Indecent exposure fb

Get happy fb

Ho Ho Ho fb

UN H&S fb

Sweet Jessica fb

Tabby tiger fb

Black panther fb

Heart's ease fb

I'm trying to get at least one UN phero every order :)

I am wanting cops and robbers after reading the red lace thread.

Possibly a full bottle of focus pocus if the sample.works out.

One full set of every one of the pheromone waxmelts.

Compromising positions, Cougar, and something with Audacious in it. Because the night w/ la femme boir. Sugared Moondust. and Deep Throat.

oh, and BALLS!!!! ha, I love saying that. The other night while man beast was cleaning and I was reading reviews, I randomly shouted "BALLS!!!" out of nowhere and then started laughing and telling him I was having a Tourettes moment because I want to shout it every time I see the little pool playing picture.

Also, samples of BI, Leather, and Sex and Violins.

oh, and putting together packkages for one person, and a couple who live together and are having a tough time due to some really bad grief, I'm planning on Open windows for both packages, wax melts for the couple and maybe charisma for the single guy.

Not sure what else yet. I wish there was a way to search for what might work for certain emotional issues one is wanting addressed, ie self-esteem, grief, etc. Reading the reviews just makes me get bigger "to buy" lists.

oh, and the only un pheroed scent I want is sugared honeycomb though I'll likely grab phero girl too.

Edited by MissHazel

Ordering full bottles of Merry! & Indecent Exposure and samples of Glitter Kissed & Naughty Naughty. :)

I just made my order. BUt I'm already plotting another!! LOL

I ordered OCCO Blue, a Dec sampler, and a phero sample of BANG!

Now I'm wishing I had gotten a bottle of Merry, so I'll order that one as soon as I get my sample and make sure it's as awesome as I think it will be. I'm imagining a Pinky G&L3/CP... LOL... I also want that bottle of Hanagumori still, a back-up of Sneaky Clean, a Fuzzy Wuzzy (if there's one left) and maybe a copped Sex & Violins (need to re-try this)

i Ordered...merry, indecent exposure, mistress Xmas, lady v's panther, a grab bag and some wax melts, plus a sample of pthvier, happy and i forget the last one! I should've also gotten goal for my best friend since he is currently very taken with it.only i only found out post order he loves it noow.

I have a Black Panther reserved (seems like it should be amped with something), would like to get an Indecent Exposure and try Get Happy, Glitter Kissed, Snow Musk, Candy Cane Cookies. I'm moving in the next 3 weeks, though, so it's probably a bad idea to place an order until I'm resettled.