OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

Yuppers! :D Thanks! So glad there are a few carnation lovers here now! I was alone for such a long long time. ::sniffle::

Anything carnation you want to try -- we're here!!!

How should I pay for this PE? We can add it to my White Forest Cake order, but gotta pay the magic piper first! Thank you!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I haven't ordered anything because I want it all and I WANT IT NOW DADDY

I totally understand!

I placed two orders on the same day last week, plus stuff that I bought from the trade post, yet I still want to order more. I won't though until this other stuff arrives. It's torture.

I'm not letting myself order anything for me, until I go through more testers, but that doesn't mean I can't order for other people :)

So far, though, I'm adding a full-bottle of Odalisque to a full-bottle of red lace, and one or two each of the PE waxes.

edit: a sample of beth's blushing milkmaid.

It does help though that I'm waiting for a big order from Snowflake with plenty of samples and full bottles.

Edited by MissHazel

Dang! Even after a nice order in Nov and another nice one in the beginning of Dec, my wish list is EXTENSIVE! As in, just for grins, I entered my lusting-after/must-have list into the shopping cart... And, my shopping cart screen involves multiple scroll-downs. I haven't even sniffed the NRs for December! Time to send a request for multiple new clients out into the universe... I need some LP cash! Ha ha! Should I stand at the curbside with a sign that reads "Will work for LPs?"

Well,I already got a back-up to my back-ups of G&L,before it sold out :lol: a bottle of Fuzzy Wuzzy,a sampler...a bottle of Because The Night and another bottle of Fuzzy Wuzzy on the way,but it is looking like I will have to have bottles of Glitter Kissed and Get Happy with the NR's :D

I want too many things! I still need a bunch of full size UN's. I want a few backups, and some more spell oils. I'm going to want Jan/Feb NR's, and some PE's (a few that are already made, and some new ones that haven't been released yet)!!!!!!!

Oh, and I still want to get the LAM and BAM samplers! And the perfume wooden display perfume holder x 2.

Can someone give me about three thousand dollars?! :lol:

Okay I'm a little conflicted - I got a sniffie of the LP Winter Variant '11 and really like it, almost to the point where I'm tempted to get a bottle, however I'm curious to try out the other varieties of the LP's.... I can only fit one into my budget. opinions?

Okay I'm a little conflicted - I got a sniffie of the LP Winter Variant '11 and really like it, almost to the point where I'm tempted to get a bottle, however I'm curious to try out the other varieties of the LP's.... I can only fit one into my budget. opinions?

If your budget doesn't allow for more than one for just a month or so, I'd go with the LP sampler. That way you can try more LP varieties and decide which one is worthy of full bottle status! Or just purchase the Winter Variant because you love it, and save for the sampler next month! Whatever you do will be a win either way :)

They are all so different it is so hard to say! My favorite is Red though. Have you tried the LP variant sampler? You are into green scents though, right? I think Lucky in Love #7 has green notes? I'm no help!

You're right, MDC - Lucky in Love #7 is a soft green scent. Floral too, though. Smells cool, like when you open a florist's refrigerator and all the greenery and flowers fill the air. It's pretty.

ooh, sounds up my alley.

I am very fond of light, crisp greeny, watery scents.

However, thanks to all of you on here, I've been converted into liking some foody stuff too. :P (I'm currently liking Garland & Lace and pumpkin-y scents that aren't overly sweet)

And no I've never tried the LP variant sampler, so I was wondering to get the winter '11 or go sampler. lol. I'm curious about Lucky in Love #7 and LP Silver the most, but I keep hearing raves about the orig LP and Red so my curiosity is piqued.

Edited by maiea

I got the sampler! I loved being able to try a bunch of LP's signature perfumes - and it's a good deal, too. I still need to try LP Black, though... It didn't come in my sampler. I think the selection of samples that go into the sampler is random, so you just get what you get. But I'm still very happy I got it. I just think it's such a neat concept, multiple perfumes that start out with the same base, yet which all turn out so wildly different. It's pretty neat!

What I want to get:

Indecent Exposure, Candy Cane Cookies, Glitter Kissed, Get Happy, Flambe, Demimondaine, Plum Dandy, Kitten Heels, Heart Strings, A Lick of Cream, Frosted,Teddy Potion BB, Super for Men, Empathy Potion, and wax melts. And of course there's always NR'S.

What I'll actually get... Depends on my money fairy ;)

My January dream order:

Jan sampler

Feb sampler

Sweet Jessica

Hanagumori

Spring Fever

LP Black boosted w/Leather

Topper

LAM Sugared Vanilla & Honey

Oh: and a P.E. that I'm working on!

Edited by Molls

My January dream order:

Jan sampler

Feb sampler

Sweet Jessica

Hanagumori

Spring Fever

LP Black boosted w/Leather

Topper

LAM Sugared Vanilla & Honey

Oh: and a P.E. that I'm working on!

Your order sounds so great... I love the idea of LP Black boosted w/Leather, I might steal that idea for my January order, hope you don't mind

Your order sounds so great... I love the idea of LP Black boosted w/Leather, I might steal that idea for my January order, hope you don't mind

you go right ahead, I think Chai was going to do it, too, lol

I have fallen head over heels for LP Red and LP Red Lace. I never would have imagined that I would desire a perfume that has patchouli in it, but I'll admit that I have been flipped by LP Red. I am torn though between getting a bottle of LP Red or a bottle of LP Red Lace. I'd love to get both, but I'm also getting a few other "must haves" such as Pillow Patter and Gotcha!.

Since both my LP Red Lace and LP Red are samples that I have used up, and I have sometimes used them at the same time or in combination with other scents, I am having trouble determining if there is any or much of a scent difference between the two of them. I have read some posts that say one is more vanilla, or one is more cinnamon than the other. Does anyone know if the scent and ingredient amounts are the same in both of them, with the only difference being the Lace & Cops added to the Red Lace version? And does the addition of the Lace & Cops make an appreciable difference in the overall scent?

Basically, what do most people have on hand? LP Red so they can use in combo with other pheros, or LP Red Lace because it smells different and it is already to go with the Lace/Cops?

To me, they smell the same, except for the addition of cops and Lace in LP Red Lace... after dry down, it's hard to tell the difference, to me anyway.

I like to wear cops a lot, so I prefer having LP Red Lace. But if you want the option to wear with other pheros, go with LP Red...

Edited by Molls

I have fallen head over heels for LP Red and LP Red Lace. I never would have imagined that I would desire a perfume that has patchouli in it, but I'll admit that I have been flipped by LP Red. I am torn though between getting a bottle of LP Red or a bottle of LP Red Lace. I'd love to get both, but I'm also getting a few other "must haves" such as Pillow Patter and Gotcha!.

Since both my LP Red Lace and LP Red are samples that I have used up, and I have sometimes used them at the same time or in combination with other scents, I am having trouble determining if there is any or much of a scent difference between the two of them. I have read some posts that say one is more vanilla, or one is more cinnamon than the other. Does anyone know if the scent and ingredient amounts are the same in both of them, with the only difference being the Lace & Cops added to the Red Lace version? And does the addition of the Lace & Cops make an appreciable difference in the overall scent?

Basically, what do most people have on hand? LP Red so they can use in combo with other pheros, or LP Red Lace because it smells different and it is already to go with the Lace/Cops?

I have both LP Red and LP Red Lace and to be honest with you I cannot ever imagine a world without LP RED Lace, it makes sense to me that these should go together forever and ever Amen. My BF looooveeeessss LP Red Lace.

There's not that much of an appreciable difference between them, IMO; the scent is meant to be the same, it was created as a "greatest hits" selection for the Boho Cats theme with just the added LE touch of Lace and cops. However, from batch to batch of the permanent scents there are likely to be slight differences.

On me,Red Lace is not as strong,but this seems to be changing with aging :D and I love the Lace & Cops combo with Red,it was brilliant of Mara !!! ...right now I am wearing my beloved combo of LP Red & OCCO Red,powerfully strong at first,then dries down to a sweet smokey sexy addictive scent,a man magnet that that never fails to get compliments :icecream:

Thanks Luna, LV & Molls! I've finally made up my mind and will get LP Red Lace on this order and put LP Red at the top of my "to get" list. Damn that list just keeps getting longer. :)

You will not regret Red Lace. It's the best thing since mascara.

Okay. Now I HAVE to get this. Mascara is one of the 5 things that I'd bring with me if banished to a desert island. :lol:

Red Lace and mascara highlight my caramel brown eyes so that my BF is rendered powerless. Yes I mean both sets of brown eyes. Yes they are both light brown like caramel and honey. My eyes deserve a PE . CARAMEL HONEY CREAM AND SALT