OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Red Lace and mascara highlight my caramel brown eyes so that my BF is rendered powerless. Yes I mean both sets of brown eyes. Yes they are both light brown like caramel and honey. My eyes deserve a PE . CARAMEL HONEY CREAM AND SALT

:10_small16:

You're hilarious!

Red Lace and mascara highlight my caramel brown eyes so that my BF is rendered powerless. Yes I mean both sets of brown eyes. Yes they are both light brown like caramel and honey. My eyes deserve a PE . CARAMEL HONEY CREAM AND SALT

Go ahead and make it. I bet it would sell out. LadyV's Brown Eye Bliss.

Go ahead and make it. I bet it would sell out. LadyV's Brown Eye Bliss.

WANT ONE NAO.

Phew! Finally made my order. I got...

LP Original

OCCO Red

Pillow Patter

samples of Betrothal Potion and Mercury RetroNaught

and I just had to get some LP Red Lace. Thanks LV for the input! I mean who doesn't want to have both sets of their brown eyes render people powerless?!? Count me in sista!

Just placed an order for samples of several scents I have been looking at. Once I try these, I have a list of full bttles I want to get. The only question is whether to increase the level of pheromones in the phero'd scents. Does anyone do that?

Eggers, which did you get?

My LP sampler came with LP Homme, Red, Pink, #9, Lucky in Love #7, Spring '11, Summer '09, P&D, Spring '09, Winter '11 and one more, but I can't remember for the life of me what it was. It was such a great deal. OH! The last one was Autumn '10.

I just got my Christmas sampler, (and a random smattering of a bunch of other samples), and jeez... I think I just added at least 15 more scents to my Wish List! And that's not even including my "wants" from my pack o'sniffies. :o

I love Indecent Exposure so much I'm having a tough time not ordering another... Trying... To... Restrain... Ordering... Finger!

One of my PE ideas is one in honor of Trevor's gorgeous amber eyes. :wub:

What a great idea. I was thinking of Mara's auburn hair and thought.. what a great PE! I couldn't sleep last night... so I was counting LP's lol.

Heh. Pinch is good. I still use your HazMat quote on what my skin tends to do with honey! B)

Omg I totally forgot about Hazmat!

I just realized how perverted I must sound thinking of Mara's hair at night.. lol but it wasn't like that I swear. I was trying to pick out the notes in Chris's Brown and Spicy and then I thought of Brown Eyes, then I thought of hair and of a Cherry Musk Pe for Suzy then I thought of Cherry Red as in Mara's hair then I thought wow that hair really needs to have it's own PE. What would be in that? Cherry, Pomegranate, maybe some Amber and Coconut or Powdered sugar Musk.

What a great idea.

One of the things I did not say to Trevor when we met because I didn't want to be that fangirl (much) was, "Oh wow, your eyes really are amber, it's not just retouching!"

one of Casey's pediatric endocrinologists has eyes that color...

Molls! A fellow mom with a kid who can lay claim to having a pediatric endocrinologist!! I thought I was all alone!

Molls! A fellow mom with a kid who can lay claim to having a pediatric endocrinologist!! I thought I was all alone!

oh no, I'm right there with ya! Check out my thread in my journal "transgender children", it tells most of our story :)

Edited by Molls

On my way!

OK. SO I want to order Santa's Little helper, Glitter Kissed & Un BANG!....will there be January releases soon or were the new releases for 2012 only? Sorry if that's a newb question...but I'm still a newb :lol: And does anyone know if all the fb of Balls! have been sold?

January Releases are coming out with the February Releases this year... Sometime around the 15th is the last estimate I heard.

To check the stock of any scent in the catalogue, you can enter some obscene number of bottles, (like, say, 100), and click the "Add to Cart" button, (or whatever that button says). If there are less than 100 bottles the shopping cart will say, "Sorry, but there are only blah-blah bottles in stock." Then you have to delete the items from your cart, (else they stay in there, and mess up the guttyworks of the system, I hear). That's important: deleting them again.

Last time I checked there were still a few bottles of Balls! I hope there still are; I want to order one, too! ;)

Oh Eggers! Thank you! I've been watching...with my finger over the order button, lol...waiting for the new releases before I ordered :lol:

When you heard the 15th, did you mean of this month or next? I KNOW I will want fbs of something, so I'm waiting...but I must truly be an addict because it is so VERY hard to wait! ^_^ So this mean 2 months worth of choices at once?! Squeeeeeeeal!

When you heard the 15th, did you mean of this month or next? I KNOW I will want fbs of something, so I'm waiting...but I must truly be an addict because it is so VERY hard to wait! ^_^ So this mean 2 months worth of choices at once?! Squeeeeeeeal!

This month, and yes, two month's worth of scents will be released at the same time.

I might try the OCCOs finally

oh cool, are you getting the sampler? that's what I started with, and it lasted me a long time, lol... a word of caution - don't trade any away too soon. I traded away OCCO Black because I thought it wasn't "me"... now I want to try it again! lol

Considering how fast I went through my trial size of Gotcha!, I am putting a FB of this at the top of my list. Possibly a FB of Enchanted Wonderland. I want to try LP Silver and Lap of Luxury too. And I'll for sure get NR samples. Can't wait to see what they are!

Dang! There are STILL some GGG scents on my Wishlist! I thought I had already gotten all of the GGGs for which I am lusting! Well, two of them, Aether and Stealing Heaven, weren't even on my radar until I received samples in a recent Tradelist purchase (thank you, Mrs.C! It was a wonderful package of LPMP yummy goodness :) ... another of them, Darling Catalina, I *thought* I had purchased *enough* but now *reallly need* one more for backup... the other one, Elixir of Silver, I just hemmed and hawed about and now realize I do need it since Tranquility Potion is gone. I really want to wait until the NRs before I place another order but am SOOO TEMPTED to make one now! What to do! If i wait, they will be GONE... if I order now, extra shipping for Mara and she already does so much for us!

Is Stealing Heaven GGG??? :o Darn it! I wanted to get one more bottle; it's the perfect work scent for me in the summer... All that Open Windows clobbering grumpy tourists into good moods... I suppose I'll have to boost something light with OW before the Festival season gets going... Maybe Shen Tao?

Is Stealing Heaven GGG??? :o Darn it! I wanted to get one more bottle; it's the perfect work scent for me in the summer... All that Open Windows clobbering grumpy tourists into good moods... I suppose I'll have to boost something light with OW before the Festival season gets going... Maybe Shen Tao?

7 in the cart. :(

Okay guys - some opinions - I am very very curious about LP: Silver, but there are no trial vials left, only full bottles. I'm tempted to buy a fb, but I've never bought fb unsniffed before. Is LP: Silver as awesome as people say? What is it like? I'm loving the LP Winter Variant 2011, a very crisp light scent to me. I'm getting the impression that LP: Silver is a crisp scent also?

I haven't tried the Winter variant 2011 so i can't make any comparison between the two. However, LP Silver smells a little like a Treasure of Silver at the beginning but has a more classic scent after dry down. It is slightly creamy and flora, not a low flora but rather a quiet and unassuming flora scent waiting to be discovered.

Feb releases look incredible, but I am still more excited about the fragrance waters!

Sampler of those.

Okay guys - some opinions - I am very very curious about LP: Silver, but there are no trial vials left, only full bottles. I'm tempted to buy a fb, but I've never bought fb unsniffed before. Is LP: Silver as awesome as people say? What is it like? I'm loving the LP Winter Variant 2011, a very crisp light scent to me. I'm getting the impression that LP: Silver is a crisp scent also?

I would say so... I love LP Silver, it was one of my first bottle purchases. Have you checked the review for it?