OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I could only afford to get a FB of LP Honeyed Love potion W/Gotcha, 3 wax melts (UN) and freebie samples of Under your Spell w/BI and Pure Sugar, and that's cuz Ms Chaionlife sent me a GC, THX CHAIONLIFE !! :020105~21:

I got…okay this is embarrassing, I actually have to have the LP main page open in another window because I don’t remember the actual names of these just honeypherosvanillapheroscoffeepheros anyway—the names attached to them are:

Dance With Desire

Highland Fling

Honeyed Love Potion

Passionate Whispers

Titillating Temptress

Unbridled

…and samples of Play Date and Steamy Daydreams

See, I behaved myself the rest of this month for a reason. :lol:

Edited by Invidiana

Under Your Spell

A big order (for me anyway)

Bottles:

1 LP SneakyClean

1 LP RocketFuel3

1 LP PUN PerfectMatch

1 LP NoCo Brown Sugar

1 LP P BAM Brown Sugar

And samples of:

Play Date

Honeyed Love Potion

Highland Fling

Orange Almond Hydrating Water

Essential Mystique Hydrating Water

I just went crazy.

Honeyed Love Potion

Unbridled

Titillating Temptress

Under Your Spell

Essential Mystique Hydrating Water

Bourbon Vanilla Maple Hydrating Water

OCCO Black.

Seriously, I seriously don't need any more stuff for the rest of the winter!

I ordered a full-bottle set for January, I just think they're going to be so much fun to use! Haven't done that since Favorite PEs month over two years ago.

Is the cart acting insane for anyone else? I fill it and then at random intervals, while im browsing, it silently dumps its contents in an apparent fit of pique and I return to a blank cart. Also, sometimes, there's no option for UPDATE. Err what??

I ordered:

Bottles-

60/40 Un Cougar Spray

Honey Love Potion w Gotcha

LP Red

Samples-

Tropical Cupcake

Hot Spun Sugar

Honey Bunny

Bourbon Vanilla Maple

Highland Fling

Unbridled

Titillating Temptress

Whew! Can't wait to try these! Luckily I had some GCs :)

Is the cart acting insane for anyone else? I fill it and then at random intervals, while im browsing, it silently dumps its contents in an apparent fit of pique and I return to a blank cart. Also, sometimes, there's no option for UPDATE. Err what??

Yup, me too. Happened three times, so I gave up and emailed my order to Mara.

Just made my order! The cart behaved well while I was ordering :o

Full bottles of...

Highland Fling

Honeyed Love Potion

Titillating Temptress

Glitter Kissed

Santa's Little Helper

Un scented BANG!

Some trial sizes: Passionate Whispers, Midnight Masquerade, Hungry Heart and pouncing Potion

I had Balls! in the cart but I have 2 already and thought I was just being greedy and I've only barely dented bottle # 1. You know what that means right?

I'm not a complete uncontrolled addict... just yet! LOL I CAN hold back :lol: (ok, it was just one bottle...but it STILL showed restraint! :P )

I ordered:

Samples of-

Unbridled

Passionate Kisses

Tropical Cupcake

Honey Bunny

Lick of Cream

LP Humidity

LP AE 2011

Frosted

Candy Pop

Full bottles-

UN Treasured Hearts

UN Balm Bomb

Essential Bliss

Hot Spun Sugar

Lavender Marshmallow x2

Santa's Little Helper

Elixir of Silver

License to Chill

Snow Musk

Little Witches

Sogni Incantati

Always a Lady

Dance with Desire

Honeyed LP

Highland Fling

LP Silver

Before anyone freaks out at my big order, I used posting credits and GC's, so it wasn't a lot of money!! I spent about $70 total :)

Edited by Mrschrissyrez

THIS NAME WILL NEVER STOP BEING FUNNY.

I got the cart to cooperate at last. :)

Yeah for the cart behaving! :cat690:

Before anyone freaks out at my big order, I used posting credits and GC's, so it wasn't a lot of money!! I spent about $70 total :)

Awesome haul! And a bargain shopper to boot! You GO gurl!!! :Emoticons0424:

I was hoping I could only do 1 bottle this month since my cc's still reeling from the holidays... but I went and ordered 2 fb's unsniffed. @_@ A first for me to actually get unsniffed fb's. My order:

fb Essential Vitality

fb LP Silver

sample size of Honeyed Love Potion w/Gotcha!

(and forum freebies of orig LP sample size and Lucky in Love Potion #7 sample size)

So except for the Essential Vitality... the whole rest of my order are Love Potions. :D

For sure a FB of something with PP and PM

A handful a tarts w/TH and BB for the home because the phero's hit Mr C the moment he walks in the door. So besides the smell of dinner coming from the kitchen that makes it smell like home (he used to comment every night - there's a story there I just dot know where to share it) plus they smell so yummyyyyyyyyyyyy

Considering Winter Woody tart for our retail store that is 99.99% men ... and often smells like it and often not in a good way. :-)

Super duper and I mean really mad at Mr C and I'm having a hard time deciding if I want to be the kind of woman that goes on a shopping spree and gets samplers of both months as its not in the budget. Funny, he knows girls need girly things so he wouldn't flinch but I'm frugal LOL I'm really confused ... I need them both.

I had Balls! in the cart but I have 2 already

:lol:

OH DEAR! That's not what I meant at all! :blushing: But reading it like that? Oopsie...made an accidental funny - oh my, it DOES sound questionable! :lol:

he knows girls need girly things so he wouldn't flinch ... I need them both.

Looks like there's your answer :^^:

I think this is what I'm getting: Indecent Exposure FB, Titillating Tempress FB, samples of Lav-Marshmallow, Harmony and Vitality waters, and a sample of Fuzzy-Wuzzy. If I had more funds I would order at leat 3 PEs too and something boosted with LFM.

Initially I thought I might skip the February releases to save money and get some un-pheros instead. But when I read the descriptions I'm afraid I can't do without at least the sampler set.

I know... I was going to try to just pick and choose some samps from Feb but in adding up the ones I want to try...it just doesn't make sense. Grr...DAMN THAT BROKEN BOTLE OF GOTCHA. I have to get two Jan samplers because I had already had my heart set on getting one for my mom. (These waters are so her thing), a Feb sampler, I'm flip flopping on getting FB of Honeyed LP (love the extra apricot not 100% sure on the honey), I'll have to wait on the Gotcha for next time...I can't order until tonight anyway so I'll have all day to stress out about it.

I am freaking out about your order because I wish I had the nerve to go full bottle on the honey LP before sampling.

This was me too. i ended up just going sample and hoping there will be some after I try it!

I will probably go this route, but then again...I have all day to worry about it! I ran down MCR's list of bottles and when I saw she went for it I was like...DAMN HER!!! SHE'S GOING ALL IN!!!

Could not wait for the samplers and take any chance that Honeyed Love Potion would be gone :o ...so added a FB of it and a back up bottle of Baskery :lol: Will decide on others after...there are many I want :P

I am freaking out about your order because I wish I had the nerve to go full bottle on the honey LP before sampling.

I will probably go this route, but then again...I have all day to worry about it! I ran down MCR's list of bottles and when I saw she went for it I was like...DAMN HER!!! SHE'S GOING ALL IN!!!

I can't help myself! I knew that a pheroed LP variant would go like hotcakes, so I had to go fb. Just be like Nike and DO IT!!

I did, I'll let you know when stuff gets low, lol...

I want to wait for samplers too. And I really want to BANG! something... just not sure what yet... ;)

I was just going to say.. Molls will alert me when it's time for battle..

I want to BANG the model