OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

Thanks HoJo, Cinn & Calii! Now, all I need is those March NRs to be posted and..... :lol:

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I got my bottle of ATO Pearls that I forgot last time, a monthly sampler, plus samples of Pure Sugar and Armed & Dangerous. Also some little spray bottles and a DIY spray set so I can experiment with some stuff, lol. Forum freebies of LP Pink and Lady Frost.

My BFF came over last night and ordered full bottles of Playdate, Compromising Positions, OCCO Blue, and LP Original w/cops. And I made her get a sample of Heart's Ease, lol

Well, I got my bottle of ATO Pearls that I forgot last time, a monthly sampler, plus samples of Pure Sugar and Armed & Dangerous. Also some little spray bottles and a DIY spray set so I can experiment with some stuff, lol. Forum freebies of LP Pink and Lady Frost.

My BFF came over last night and ordered full bottles of Playdate, Compromising Positions, OCCO Blue, and LP Original w/cops. And I made her get a sample of Heart's Ease, lol

I just ordered Occo Blue and have yet to try it! So excited about layering that one with Steamy Daydreams!

Next step in the five step enabling and addiction program: have her join our forum!

Buys for the March NRs: sample pack, and fbs of LP Gold (duh!), Baby Chicks, Scotchies, and Tease. :Emoticons0086:

Want now want now want now!!!

Buys for the March NRs: sample pack, and fbs of LP Gold (duh!), Baby Chicks, Scotchies, and Tease. :Emoticons0086:

Want now want now want now!!!

I think my order is going to look a lot like yours! Plus another bottle of Honeyed LP!! And maybe some Candy Pop too!

March Releases Sampler and FB of LP Gold and 2 freebies (2cents)

:heart: HAVE to get the sampler...may need full bottle of Leprechaun Luck just for the purpose! And it was created by "My Daddy and Me"....? I was looking at the kitty Leprechaun and wondering s/he was one of Mara's...or did Mara create the scent it with her Dad? Or is it LeWiz's Kittyprechaun?

Anybody know? :)

Edited by ElizabethOSP

I'm a little behind, but I just ordered January's sampler and a sample of Unseelie...being as I just finished reading Iced. Now I wished I would have waited because I want a sample of Bonnie, Pixie Dust, Leprechaun's Luck and Tease. Maybe next week......

Go me. I decided to splurge on a very tiny order to reward myself for having no life whatsoever right now.

So I got a bottle of LP Gold because you've all been talking about it for so long that I figured I needed to find out what all the fuss is about, a bottle of Honeyed Love Potion and samples of Tease and Titallating Temptress, (No forum samples this month because I see the rules have changed and I have nothing to review. Sad face.) Plus a bottle of Teddy Man for Shadow because he's been a hell of a sport about this house thing. It's his favorite and he's almost out so that's the least I could do.

Well that and blow jobs.

Edited by skye

Saw that Daddy & Me too!...A bottle of Unbridled,this is one sexy scent on me :P with the new cart I cannot see how many are left so did not want to say anything yet :001_302: ...the reserved sample of G2 spray,samples of Tease,LP Gold,Leprecaun Luck & Scotchies :) ...was going to get yet another back-up of Baskery :lol:

:heart: HAVE to get the sampler...may need full bottle of Leprechaun Luck just for the purpose! And it was created by "My Daddy and Me"....? I was looking at the kitty Leprechaun and wondering s/he was one of Mara's...or did Mara create the scent it with her Dad? Or is it LeWiz's Kittyprechaun?

Anybody know? :)

As far as I know the cat in the photo is not one of Mara's; but the scent was an idea of her dad's which she then elaborated upon.

Jeeze. My gf is right...I need therapy...

RETAIL THERAPY!

OK, fb, what I ordered:

Spinnerette

OCCO Pink

Tease

Scotchies

LP Gold

Leprechaun Luck

Trials:

Baby Chick

Candy Pop

Butterbeer

Will we ever let the talented people of LP rest?!! Sorry Potion Master...looks like we will have you busy now with all our orders!

Just ordered a "build your own sampler" (LP: Gold, Bonnie, Leprechaun Luck, Pixie Dust, Emerald City, Tease w/LACE, Areion Skye, A Treasure of Aquamarine, A Bun Dance, Open Sesame) and got 2 forum freebie vials (LP: Winter Variant, Elan Vitale)

(Can you tell a theme here? lol, I'm trying to get some good abundance-type blends going, I'll need it with the new home on the horizon!)

Got bottles of Baby Chicks, Bonnie Pixie Dust, Scotchies and Tease--what happened to the LP Gold and Wicked I was screaming about in the other thread? Samples for now because lemongrass (LP Gold) and nag champa (Wicked) can be iffy on my skin but we'll see!

OOOOH! Everyone is ordering such fabulous things. I am most interested in LP Gold, Baby Chicks and Tease...but I am truly trying to wait until some of you get your stuff and post reviews because yes I am determined to be good this month.

In other words...please get to work on those reviews post haste!

I'm super proud that I didn't go crazy for once! I got another bottle of Honeyed LP, a fb of Baby Chicks, a March sampler, and finally paid for my two bottles on hold from the pheromone sale! I'm going to test things out first...well except for Baby Chicks!

I have been trying to figure out my order for weeks. I thought I had it all figured out. And then the new releases happened and blew my plan all to hell. :blink: I had to stop thinking about it for a while. Maybe the perfect order will come to me in a dream...

I went with a build your own sampler. (Thanks for the reminder maiea!). Got LP Gold, Bonnie, Lephrechaun Luck, Pixie Dust, Scotchies, Tease w/ Lace, Emody the Tarot: Transition, LP Black, Persuasion Potion, Velvet and Steel.

Build your own sampler? WHA? How did I miss this? Where do I find it?

*scurries off to investigate the possibilities...*

Okay. Revised list in this order:

Wax Tarts

Indecent Exposure (maybe with an added on dose of sexology) ?

Another bottle OCCO SLF

More olive and apricot cream

And sometime in the very near future

UN Perfect Match

LFM in spray

Considering:

LFN in spray

Edited by MeriendaTime

Build your own sampler? WHA? How did I miss this? Where do I find it?

*scurries off to investigate the possibilities...*

It is available 2x per person. I can't find the thread right now where Mara discusses this, however here is the link to the sampler set page and it is toward the bottom:

http://www.lovepotio...m/articles/Sets.

You can have LP choose the scents for you or you can pick your own. When I was choosing each scent, I checked the drop down box on each item to see if it showed trial size available. What I didn't do is add it as a pretend order to the cart to see if they were actually available. On the old site if you saw it on the Sample page, then it was there, on this site I'm not sure if the trial size disappears from the drop down box if it is not available, or if you would only know that it was not available when you went to follow through w/ the Paypal order and it said sold out. I forgot to add backup choices on the order.

Awwwk. It is too early and I'm probably not making sense. :blink:

I love love Compromising Positions, its one of my all time favorites....I hope she enjoys her goodies

Thank you greeenergal! And you made perfect sense :lol:

It is available 2x per person. I can't find the thread right now where Mara discusses this, however here is the link to the sampler set page and it is toward the bottom:

http://www.lovepotio...m/articles/Sets.

You can have LP choose the scents for you or you can pick your own. When I was choosing each scent, I checked the drop down box on each item to see if it showed trial size available. What I didn't do is add it as a pretend order to the cart to see if they were actually available. On the old site if you saw it on the Sample page, then it was there, on this site I'm not sure if the trial size disappears from the drop down box if it is not available, or if you would only know that it was not available when you went to follow through w/ the Paypal order and it said sold out. I forgot to add backup choices on the order.

Awwwk. It is too early and I'm probably not making sense. :blink:

That made perfect sense. I didn't think to do that when i was selecting my forum freebies but I think I will moving forward.

I made my order on the Artfire site, glad I took a look when I did because I got my bottle of Fuzzy Wuzzy! Also got some great trial vials: Pillow Stuffing, OCCO Ambrosia, Dreams of Avalon & Dolly's Hot and Sticky. My samples of Fuzzy Wuzzy and Pillow Stuffing are going to run out soon so I'm really glad I was able to get these. I'm most excited for OCCO Ambrosia!!

I finally made an order this afternoon, and bears almost no resemblance to the original order I'd dreamed up! :lol: Those darned new releases... Anyway, I ordered a March sampler, full bottles of Baby Chicks, Merry! and LP Red, (my very first!), and 4 full Occos: White, Red, Pink & Blue. I had a bunch of GCs and Forum Credits to apply, so this month's order is turning out to be a sweet treat! :D