OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:yeahthat: about levitation :)

Oh DD! You think so?! I hope so...I THINK I'm beginning to see a pattern with me being a sucker for scents with amber...but it's so hard! LP is just SO surprising! I think I get something sorted and then...nope, apparently I need to start my thinking process over... Sugared Amber has the 2 things in it I "think" I may like most. If I don't like it I will be SO confused :huh::lol:

Ug. Now the wait for the package to arrive....BUT maybe by next order I can get a bottle of something for hubby too...

This will be the first month ever since the inception of my LPMP addiction that I am buying FULL BOTTLES OF MULTIPLE NRs, sight un-sniffed. That's how perfect the April NRs sound. Levitation, Dance of Passion, Ion, Radium Girl (of course!), and Blackstone. Considering "the Oriental one," too. ^_^ Not even the slightest bit of doubt over this major leap, either.

:CHEERS~19: To Mara and the April NRs!

(She who hesitates . . . lands up scouring the trade pages!)

Edited by Just Ducky

Man, I was gonna wait until my previous order arrived in the mail so that I could order the full sizes of samples I ordered, but....

I'm worried about Levitation running out with the popularity it's already receiving!

So I ordered full bottle just now, along with samples of Sands of the Nile, Bedeviled, and Seer... as well as fb of Road Opener for intent. Looking for a job change :::: P

Edited by lalaDinky

I ended up placing another order :Blusher:

fb

metamorphosis / Levitation

Radium girl /Playdate/ Blackstone

un cougar potion spray

un cuddle bunny oil

samples of ..bedeviled,Mysteries of the orient,Ionia

I finally took the plunge and ordered Pheros!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo T27! Can't wait to read your reviews! Congrats on diving in! :D

:CHEERS~19: To Mara and the April NRs!

(She who hesitates . . . lands up scouring the trade pages!)

See, this is exactly what I'm so fearful off ... FBs selling out before I even get a chance to sniff my samples! It happened so quickly with OdalIsque! I always hem and haw and vacillate - to FB-unsniffed or not? - going back and forth over that first order after NRs are released. This month, I ordered the NR sample set along with FBs from previous months and opted to NOT order any FBs unsniffed, choosing instead to get FBs which were running dangerously low in inventory (Scotchies, among others! Almost an Odalisque-repeat for me!), trusting that the universe will be supportive of my LP addiction needs and that I will indeed receive my NR sampler in sufficient time to purchase those coveted FBs!

Edited by Chaionlife

This month I'm getting a sampler, full bottles of Ionia & Levitation, just because I know I'm going to love them both, and I'll be crushed if I miss out. I'm getting Road Opener for BF, to help him with his band, because it would be awesome if all his hard work finally paid off. I'm getting Steamy Daydreams because it smells incredibly sexy on BF, and I want to smell it on him ALL the time. I'm getting for myself a bottle of Tease & hopefully one of Scotchies, (if I move quickly enough). And I'm going to order some of the pretty blue glass bottles and pipettes because I have some UN Sexpionage coming my way in a trade & I want to have the tools to mix it with my LP Red & Sugared Honeycomb! :D

Now I just have to get to the bank to deposit my perfume money so I can make this order! :)

Low on funds this month :( so samples only for now. Got Levitation, Metamorphosis and Radium Girl. I forgot to get a sample of Get Happy. Maybe I'll remember next time. Might have to post more on my trade page soon!

This month ..... I'm getting for myself a bottle of Tease & hopefully one of Scotchies, (if I move quickly enough).

. Eggers... after I ordered my bottle last night, I think there were 4 left. I boosted mine with 1/2 dose of Stone Cougar... If that's okay and if you need a Scotchies fix, I'm willing to share. Just let me know....

Low on funds this month :( so samples only for now. Got Levitation, Metamorphosis and Radium Girl. I forgot to get a sample of Get Happy. Maybe I'll remember next time. Might have to post more on my trade page soon!

I was so broke from Oct-March .I know how it feels.aww.I'll have a look if you post anything on your page..help a sista out!

:yeahthat: about levitation :)

Oh DD! You think so?! I hope so...I THINK I'm beginning to see a pattern with me being a sucker for scents with amber...but it's so hard! LP is just SO surprising! I think I get something sorted and then...nope, apparently I need to start my thinking process over... Sugared Amber has the 2 things in it I "think" I may like most. If I don't like it I will be SO confused :huh::lol:

Ug. Now the wait for the package to arrive....BUT maybe by next order I can get a bottle of something for hubby too...

I love Sugared Amber and of course I wear it with BBM

Sigh. I *thought* I had my selections all sorted out. But then I read this thread and now I feel like I neeeeeeeeeeed a full bottle of Levitation. Everyone here is such a bad influence. :P

Everyone here is such a bad influence. :P

You're welcome!

Sigh. I *thought* I had my selections all sorted out. But then I read this thread and now I feel like I neeeeeeeeeeed a full bottle of Levitation. Everyone here is such a bad influence. :P

You're welcome!

DITTO with JD! Hee!!!! We are all EEEEEEBIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLL here! :666: But don't we all LOVE it!?!? :w00t: And JD I love your new avi!

CANNOT decide what I'm ordering....except I think I HAVE to get the monthly sampler. They all look so very beautiful! But...FBs or more samples and then there are the things on ArtFire...GAH! MERCY!!! I am The Compleat Libra.

And JD I love your new avi!

Thank you, Elizabeth! Mara posted it over on the LOLcat thread and I just had to steal it. It's a Dock -- part dog, part duck. The beak looks exactly like a dog's face with the nostril "eyes" and black "nose." A truly weird looking creature!

Indulge your Inner Libra -- Buy one of everything and then there's no decision to make! ^_^

. Eggers... after I ordered my bottle last night, I think there were 4 left. I boosted mine with 1/2 dose of Stone Cougar... If that's okay and if you need a Scotchies fix, I'm willing to share. Just let me know....

Just wanted to let you know that I have secured a bottle! Thank you so much for the kind offer! :Hug_emoticon:

Stone Cougar and Scotchies... that'll be a great pairing! Imma try that with my UN when my order arrives! Can't wait!

Guess who got her tax return?

To celebrate I ordered: some wax melts, LP scented cream with cops, bottles of LP Original, Cougar Potion, Tease, Levitation and Balm Bomb plus samples of Scotchies, Radium Girl, Dance of Passion and Ionia.

Yes it was a lot but I've been scrimping for months so I figured a treat was in order.

... as well as fb of Road Opener for intent. Looking for a job change :::: P

wow, this one looks like it smells delicious! I wonder if it works on procrastination. That's my biggest issue.

Edited by MissHazel

HOLY RATZ I JUST WENT COMPLETELY MENTAL AND PLUNGED ANOTHER ORDER.

I JUST got my "your package is on the way" email tonight too :wacko: In my defense - hubby finally went through the other scents and of the 20+ he has settled on 2 and I'm eager to order them. AND I saw that De Luscious is NOT GGG (yet) as I thought! (a truly sweet fruit that loves my skin and stays drippingly juicy and delicious on me!)

So what does this mean? I'm taking the plunge before I even receive my order (and making it large enough to ease my guilt for not waiting longer - so sorry Mara!):

LP PINK

LP RED

OCCO Red

De Luscious

Sugared Amber

Scotchies

Un for Men

Voracious (virgin in oil)

Voracious phero'd 1oz spray

And NOW that's IT...until next month :P

The jump on this order is at least in part due to reading the awesome reviews of layering LP RED w OCCO Red. Thank you ladies. :lol2: I can't completely blame you for ruining me as I'm a hazard unto myself just fine!

I AM SO excited to get hubby's things on the way! I am UNBELIEVABLY happy with his choices! Squeal! :cat690:

So there it is. Sheesh. I'mma gonna hav'a SO much fun :666:

Nice order. I wish my BF liked that one. He and I have opposite tastes it seems which is weird because we always like the same commercial colognes.

Which one? Un or Voracious? I'm DIEING to see how his phero cloud effects ME/him tomorrow! Any suggestions on the best way to broach the subject? I think he'll initially be like, "meh, whatever. That stuff's all bogus propaganda." Which is fine...so long as he'll still wear it. Crap. Maybe I shouldn't have ordered it so fast. I hope it doesn't scare him, but heck! It smells SO good I'LL wear it if he doesn't :lol: There were several, ok, quite a few, that I thought smelled REALLY nice, like just stepped out of the shower fresh and clean nice. There are a handful of samples I'll claim now that he's not interested (LP Homme (OHMYGOODNESSYUM), Huntsman and the Woodland Nymph, Pinnacle, Teddy Man 2, to name a few, lol....)

I'm hoping that he'll be responsive if I mention the testosterone boost from cops, as he's big into weight lifting...I know it's unrelated to his products...but it's a positive for phero play and experimentation.... :D

April NR monthly sampler, full btls of Radium Girl and Dance of Passion, 2 forum freebies

I'm sitting here thinking, Hmmm, when will my loveys get here? Then I remember, I forgot to even order my sampler! So I just did. Is it a sign that I maybe buy too much when my months start running together? :lol:

Edited by BlueBear

At the very least, levitation-- or perhaps if it sells out, seeing how much it would be to add the same phero combination to another perfume.

I'm sitting here thinking, Hmmm, when will my loveys get here? Then I remember, I forgot to even order my sampler! So I just did. Is it a sign that I maybe buy too much when my months start running together? :lol:

Oh! No, no. Nope. Never too much sweetie - never :^^: