OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

I feel like I'm sooo behind in my LP "needs". If money were no object, I'd order bottles of:

LP original (down to one sample vial)

LP pink (down to bottle dregs and one sample vial)

LP red (down to dregs of one bottle and 1/3 bottle of Red Lace)

Pherogirl (down to bottle dregs and one sample vial)

Cougar (totally out)

Plus I need some pheros. I have Blatant Invitation and Heart and Soul, but I'm low on them, and I want some La Femme Mystere.

Not to mention the new releases for this month, none of which I've tried.

Edited by xev

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ordering right now! I'm in this total "water/aquatics" phase! LOL.

Getting trial vials of: Amphitrite and Galapagos (I was really tempted to go fb unsniffed of Amphitrite but I'm restraining myself. I WILL sniff it first before committing. haha...)

FB of Tarot: Temperance. Then going for forum freebies of Seven Tears and Flowers in the Moat (older releases of aquatics, lol)

Ordering right now! I'm in this total "water/aquatics" phase! LOL.

Getting trial vials of: Amphitrite and Galapagos (I was really tempted to go fb unsniffed of Amphitrite but I'm restraining myself. I WILL sniff it first before committing. haha...)

FB of Tarot: Temperance. Then going for forum freebies of Seven Tears and Flowers in the Moat (older releases of aquatics, lol)

loving the aquatics kick, hehehe!

I'm getting the monthly platter, as well as FB of Flambe and Nekomusume, a sample of Skelly Head Flambe, and hopefully forum freebies of pherogirl and Rocket Fuel III, simply because I've never tried those classics!! My hardcore love is definitely spice, but I like to branch out some. Hoping to find some florals I love in this month's sampler.

Edited by lalaDinky

Whee! NRs are here! I won't be able to sit down and make my order until tonight but so far on my list:

Samples of:

Amazonian Zee

Rihla

Full bottles:

Anthea

Wink at the Moon

Elixir of Worldly Delights

Spontaneous Combustion

OCCO SLF

Un Balm Bomb

I just know there's something else but I can't recall what OH - the copulin apricot cream, but there IS something else, another Un phero blend...Oh drat! It'll come to me sometime today! True Hearts? Ratz. Oh and I have to do something special too, to get everything from Artfire and the LP site on one invoice....I'll have to figure that all out too later when I have more time.

Sorry, rambling! YAY New Releases are here! :w00t::lol:

Edited by NuTrix

Whee! NRs are here! I won't be able to sit down and make my order until tonight but so far on my list:

Samples of:

Amazonian Zee

Rihla

Full bottles:

Athena

Wink at the Moon

Elixir of Worldly Delights

Spontaneous Combustion

OCCO SLF

Un Balm Bomb

I just know there's something else but I can't recall what OH - the copulin apricot cream, but there IS something else, another Un phero blend...Oh drat! It'll come to me sometime today! True Hearts? Ratz. Oh and I have to do something special too, to get everything from Artfire and the LP site on one invoice....I'll have to figure that all out too later when I have more time.

Sorry, rambling! YAY New Releases are here! :w00t::lol:

Treasured Hearts!!

Great order!!

Rough List but so far:

FB: LP red amped with something, can't decide

Bam Brown sugar

SS4W spray

Samples of:

Rihala

Wonderful things

wink at the moon

Amazonia Zee

LP Gold (maybe, on fence)

Wicked

Scotchies (artfire site)

Scothies is already sold out right? (bottles)

Edited by Raq On

Great way to end a (stressful not to mention sick) week! I got bottles of Mayberry, Wink at the Moon, Anthea and Seer and samples of Amazonia Zee, Metamorphosis, Ectoplasm, Radium Girl and Mysteries of the Orient. I had a gut feeling Wink at the Moon was going to be a win! We moon children know. ;)

I have a big order of unpheroed scents I need to do plus i want to get samples of the guys'/unisex scents from this month and last.

Hmm. Being a foodie I've doged a bullet this month. But there are some things I've been wanting from previous months (plus more Topper and Audacious) so I think I'll go that way. But I'm going to wait until I get back from Vegas first.

Sampler at first, but the vibes are telling me to keep that credit card handy . . . :shopping-spree:

Hmm. Being a foodie I've doged a bullet this month. But there are some things I've been wanting from previous months (plus more Topper and Audacious) so I think I'll go that way. But I'm going to wait until I get back from Vegas first.

With any luck in Vegas, you will be able to order for all of us!!

I got fb's of Amazonia Zee and Mayberry. And samples of Anthea, Wink at the Moon, Amphitrite, and Galapagos.

No Ectoplasm? C'mon now .... lol.

Edited by quietguy

Skye, wishing you an abundantly pleasurable trip to Vegas!

QG... re: Ectoplasma... I couldn't resist the enticement of the "spooky novelty notes! Boo!"

As far as last month's scents, my newly adult youngest son suggests Blackstone

I'm definitely ordering a full sample set (they are all so wonderfully enticing, are they not? ), backup FBs of Seer and Wicked, and a replacement bottle of Pot of Gold to replace the one that leaked out.

Edited by Chaionlife

QG... re: Ectoplasma... I couldn't resist the enticement of the "spooky novelty notes! Boo!"

As far as last month's scents, my newly adult youngest son suggests Blackstone

Chaionlife: you are one cool mom ordering LPs for your son. Although my mom did get me Andron when I was ... well if I say when, it will be a dead give-away I am not 25 any more haha!

Treasured Hearts!!

Great order!!

Ding!Ding!Ding! That's it! You're right! Thanks MrsC :D:love:

----------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:

OK. I tweaked my order. I didn't get anything from the Artfire site :blush: So no copulin cream.

I did get the Treasured Hearts - Thanks again MrsC :)

I got Lusty Liscious instead.

I couldn't wait.....I'm hopeless.... :rolleyes:

Edited by NuTrix

May NR Sampler, FB of Amazonia Zee, Wink of the Moon and DHEAS in spray

d'oh...forgot to order FB of Rihla and monthly freebies :cry:

Edited by liz

LAM - can't decide which scent though; I thought there was a sampler set option of this?

there was, I can't find it either

there was, I can't find it either

I don't think Mara does the sampler sets of LAM, BAM, or OCCO any more. On the other hand, we *do* have the single trial vial option on them now! :w00t: Which choice, of course, is caaaallllling my naaaaaaaaaame...constantly..... B)

I don't think Mara does the sampler sets of LAM, BAM, or OCCO any more. On the other hand, we *do* have the single trial vial option on them now! :w00t: Which choice, of course, is caaaallllling my naaaaaaaaaame...constantly..... B)

WHAT?!?!? I did not know this!!!

I only know what I'm getting BF this month: Thunder with Open Windows, and Salute, with Charisma.

For myself I'll be getting the sampler, (I always do; can't resist!), and I dunno what else. My wish list is so damned long, I'm having trouble figuring out what to get, and when! :lol: I'm kinda thinking Summer Belle might be one... And maybe A Lick of Cream. I'd love a bottle of UN Treasured Hearts, too, but it might wind up waiting another few weeks. And I'm also considering Pouncing Potion, 'cause it smells so freaking awesome. Way. Too. Many. Choices.

I also want to pick up a few dude's samples for BF. He's really diggin' his little collection of 'fumes. :D

Thunder's a good one! I wasn't that big of a fan of Salute but I need to try it again.

Has he tried Pashazade (my fave)? I liked Pinnacle as well but think Thunder was better.

totally adding karmiel and upstairs, downstairs to my next buy. ugh. I need to just buy.

my list is getting too long.

Well! That was a task and a half! I finally ordered a May sampler, bottles of Salute, Thunder, S'More Than A Feeling, Summer Belle, LP Spring '11, and Shelly's Bodacious Bomb, along with my firt bottle of straight EoW and possibly a bottle of Ebil-ish(!!!!!!!), if there's one set aside for me. I also ordered samples of Iconic Tonic, Super for Men, Teddy Man for Men - all for BF - and a sample of Bayou Musk, 'cause I've been staring at that one since I joined the forum and I'm soooooo curious about how it smells.

And now that that's out of the way, I'm planning my next order, which might be placed in a few weeks. I'm thinking about a Treasured Hearts spray, Pouncing Potion, and maybe Cherub's Kiss... possibly Egg '11, A Lick of Cream, or Mysteries of the Orient... *le sigh* So many lovely perfumes, so little time! (and money!). :D But it's oh-so-FUN!!!

I have bottles of Salute, Pashazade and perhaps Thunder.

I have a little $ in my paypal acct, so I ordered the May sampler! I'm reserving the rest in case I need a bottle of something. I definitely need to save up for a bottle of Treasured Hearts UN.

WHAT?!?!? I did not know this!!!

Holy heck! I didn't know about the trial sizes either! Yay for getting to try all the ones I've been lusting after.

What? There are trial sized OCCOs, LAMs and BAMs now? Uh oh.

Isn't that just the COOLEST?!?! At first I was all "Oh NOES! I'll never get that sampler set now!" But then it was "WAIT! This is BETTER! MWAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!" So all those samples I'd not gotten because I didn't want to pop for the whole set? Yep. Going to start getting them a bit at a time. I really like that Mara set up the samples that way!!!

:burning-heart:

me too, that's awesome..

I've got a lot of good stuff coming my way - bottles of LP Black and Wicked boosted with SS4W, Vintage Musk, samples of OCCO Black, Anthea, Mayberry, Fade to Black, Velvet Moss, Gitana, Rapturous Reverie, Majmua Sultana, and Strange & Unusual..

I've got a lot of good stuff coming my way - bottles of LP Black and Wicked boosted with SS4W, Vintage Musk, samples of OCCO Black, Anthea, Mayberry, Fade to Black, Velvet Moss, Gitana, Rapturous Reverie, Majmua Sultana, and Strange & Unusual..

*DROOL*

(Remember back when it was only restaurant menus or tight male tushes that made us drool this much?? Ah, how silly we were . . .)

So far in May, I have ordered the following:

1. Honeyed LP (LOVE, ADORE, OMG, AMAZING)

2. Road Opener (Amazing)

3. Persausion Potion (Haven't tried yet...but getting ready to)

4. Dreams of Avalon - heavenly

5. Levitation (Love, Love, Love)

6. Summoner's Spell (Addicted)

7. Iron Angel- Forum Freebie- Yummy

8. Pixie Dust- Forum Freebie- Yummy

9. Awesome Extra's!!!

(saving the following for Summertime parties - EDITED...Forget that...I'm now melting Summertime with A-NOL at my office)

10. Two Wax Melts of Spa Mint with Tranquility Potion

11. Two Wax Melts of Summer Love Sensation with Open Windows

12. Two Wax Melts of Summertime Sparkle with A-Nol

13. Two Wax Melts of Love Potion Black with Perfect Match

Oh...My!! When all this is listed, I think I look quite addicted!!

I have put myself into scent heaven. I want to wear every single one of them at one time. LOL!! But, I really don't want to be invisible!!! Now, I wish I had waited for the NRs...there would have been a few more added.

Edited by cchristys

I ordered North Pole for Men, Creole Man, Cry Havoc, The Sand Box, The Sinner & the Saint, Winter Wizardry, Moon of the Falling Leaves, Seven Tears & Brother Brimstone.

Edited by quietguy