OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

Likely a fb of Amazonian Zee...I WILL wait for the sample to arrive before impulse purchasing! :P (I still plan to impulse purchase, just not until AFTER the sample arrives :lol: )

Also looking at:

That Kind of Girl

Rocket Fuel III

Sugared Moondust

aaaand Heart Strings looks tempting....and something called Gianduja that has me in a mental twist because I cannot mentally understand pumpkin and chocolate together...but all the notes in it say YUM, at least individually.... :huh:

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Squeal! Just checked my email and saw that my package is due to be delivered TODAY!!!! Am stalking the window for mail NOW!!! :w00t:

------------------------------------------

UPDATE:

Mail man appropriately stalked. Order placed for fbs of:

Amazonia Zee

Gianduja

Rocket Fuel III

That Kind of Girl

Sugared Moon Dust

Nectar de l'Amour

I'm holding off on Heart Strings...for now. Hmm, all this because I didn't just go ahead and get a full bottle of Amazionia (that's my story and I'm sticking to it...)

Edited by NuTrix

And my package of LP love arrived today! Haha.... My Beloved thought my little squeaks of delight were so endearing.... And my son (who was getting ready for prom!!! BTW, he is giving his date a trial vial of Pixie Dust along with her corsage) commented, as I rolled up my sleeves to test the NRs ( I know, I know... I'm SUPPOSED to wait for travel shock to subside... Wasn't happening; I was too excited!), that I looked like a junkie fixing to get my drug "fix". Of course, they felt it absolutely acceptable to sniff and try things on right by my side :)

So, tentatively, I'm contemplating FBs of: Wink at the Moon, Rihla, and Galapagos as well as possible backup full bottles of Amazonia Zee (if she lasts on my skin) and Amphitrite. Still need to try Mayberry, Anthea, and 4th Dimension as well as reclaim Ectoplasm from one of the men in the house

We are NOT junkies...we are "Enthusiasts" :Emoticons04231::Emoticons04263:

~I'm NOT an addict I'm NOT an addict. THEY dressed me up like this!~

*lifts carrot off of nose*

Oh, wait. I dressed MYSELF up like this!!! :666:

...reading that back...I certainly hope *someone* gets my sorta-quote. Otherwise, you may simply assume that I haz even less sanity than you previously thought. :)

P.S. Cannot decide what to order!!!!!!! *runs off to the reviews* :Dancing_Grapefruit:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

I LOVE the way you're drawn...and always have, regardless of the artist ^-~

I just got my order a couple days ago, so of course it's time to think about another one... I want samples of Amazonian Zee, Amphitrite, and maybe a bottle of LAM Pink Amber. If I'm wishing, I may as well add bottles of Snow Musk, Baby Chicks, and Lady Frost in there, lol

I want some wax melts and a cheetah heart necklace I saw on the artfire site.

Oh aren't those necklaces BOOTEEFULLLL?!? I want a heart one that kind of looks like a strawberry. And a bunch of other stuff from the Gypsy Rocks store!!! And a metric buttload of melts from the LP artfire store!!! And everything from this month from the regular LP Site!!!!!!!!! And some UN Pheros!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

*hyperventilates and faints dead away*

Heh.

B)

Edited by ElizabethOSP

I ordered the CHO necklace and earring set from Gypsy Rocks last month (? - or the month before) and I love it and have received compliments every time I've worn it!

And my package of LP love arrived today! Haha.... My Beloved thought my little squeaks of delight were so endearing.... And my son (who was getting ready for prom!!! BTW, he is giving his date a trial vial of Pixie Dust along with her corsage) commented, as I rolled up my sleeves to test the NRs ( I know, I know... I'm SUPPOSED to wait for travel shock to subside... Wasn't happening; I was too excited!), that I looked like a junkie fixing to get my drug "fix". Of course, they felt it absolutely acceptable to sniff and try things on right by my side :)

So, tentatively, I'm contemplating FBs of: Wink at the Moon, Rihla, and Galapagos as well as possible backup full bottles of Amazonia Zee (if she lasts on my skin) and Amphitrite. Still need to try Mayberry, Anthea, and 4th Dimension as well as reclaim Ectoplasm from one of the men in the house

Travel Shock, ( aka bottle shock) really? I never thought of that as a factor.

I had one order go through Anchorage AK before coming here. Not the usual route. PO made a mistake, lol glad I was able to track that sucker tho- I should recheck some of those now. Really bottle shock never occurred to me re LP's.

Travel Shock, ( aka bottle shock) really? I never thought of that as a factor.

Oh yeah, it can play tricks on you. What messes with me even more than travel shock though is receiving a package during or right before my monthly cycle. And that is usually when I seem to receive my orders. I will test them out but know that I'll need to give them another go in about a week.

After receiving my sampler order this month, I ordered just a FB of Fleur de Vanille and a sample of Give Peas a Chance. I had thought about getting an unsniffed bottle of Amazonian Zee when I saw it zooming away so fast, but after I had a chance to try the sample, I'm glad I passed. Just not my thing. But then I have a hard time with heavy cocoa or coconut butters.

So far I am thinking fb of Amphrite, and possibly Rihla and Wink at the Moon. But alas, since it is as usual that TOTM, I'm going to wait a week to see if these are still playing nice with my nose & chemistry.

Woohoo, got invoiced for the LA FEMME NOIR spiked Black Panther!! Never tried the phero before, but even if it does nada for me, oh well! But la femme mystere works so good, so I think this one'll at least do soooomething!

Also ordered samples of

Mermaids of Atlantis 2012

Agua Fresca

Cupidity

Blissful Caress

Nymph!

searching for that perfect cool, summery scent!

(i'm uhh...holding off on my PE for now, mainly because new releases will be out later this month and I'm not finished with the art for it >_> )

this month I have on my agenda to get:

two bottles levitation

upstairs downstairs

belle de menthe

karmiel's moonlit

I want provocative paradide but I'll have to

see if something else has similar thai coconut milk and musk notes.

and, in the meantime, I've been turned onto OCCO white which isn't as good as provocative paradise but it will tide me over for the moment.

maybe another bottle of pashazade since the rebrew might be different in a way that I don't like as much as the first version.

and...if I'm really good, an unscented bottle of something...treasured hearts? heart and soul? one of the la femmes? I don't know.

Coconut Breeze just hit my radar thanks to my LP gf getting a sample of it! Supah yum! And I'm going to try my hand at a PE featuring Jasmine but foodied up (or would it be down? :huh: ) and of course there's the new June scents....

All I know that I'm getting for certain is a spray of Treasured Hearts, which I've been putting off and off again for months, and a bottle of Super for Men for BF. I'll probably get a sampler, too, 'cause I always do. There are quite a few other bottles that I'd like to get, but I don't know if I'll be able to get them this month. Pouncing Potion tops that list. And Cherub's Kiss. And... :lol:

Woohoo, got invoiced for the LA FEMME NOIR spiked Black Panther!! Never tried the phero before, but even if it does nada for me, oh well! But la femme mystere works so good, so I think this one'll at least do soooomething!

Also ordered samples of

Mermaids of Atlantis 2012

Agua Fresca

Cupidity

Blissful Caress

Nymph!

searching for that perfect cool, summery scent!

(i'm uhh...holding off on my PE for now, mainly because new releases will be out later this month and I'm not finished with the art for it >_> )

Looking forward to your review of LFN. I love LFM and it's on my to do list.. just getting there one or 10 bottles at a time lol

Can't wait for my mega order to ship lol

Don't know how Mara and team keep it all together, lots of Dominance I guess ;-)

Edited by StacyK

I want provocative paradide but I'll have to see if something else has similar thai coconut milk and musk notes.

You'll have to look for Provocative Paradise/Naughty in Paradise on the trade threads because it's been sold out for a while now. But I'd say Coconut Breeze has at least somewhat of the same aura to it.

I know that NR's are probably moments from being released but I had to order anyway. I haven't gotten anything in months and I just had to know SOMETHING was coming my way soon. I got my Black Panther and just random samples from the last few months that i have been wanting to try.

I'm waiting for the NRs to see if there's anything to add to the 2 bottles of Black Panther I ordered. I'll have to wait till I return to work after summer vacation to place another order, perhaps some UN LFN and backup bottles of Sneaky Clean.

For the new June releases -- everything! Every frackin' scent looks incredible! :Emoticons04235:

For the new June releases -- everything! Every frackin' scent looks incredible! :Emoticons04235:

I agree! This may be the first time I get FBs of everything. SO excited to read the descriptions! If I do get the fb set my PE idea will get pushed out but I just don't know, everything this month just looks fantastic! :hubbahubba: