OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

I am looking at ordering some Ilori plus a mix of other stuff. Plus maybe some Brad's Days of Summer & Sudden Impact from the Artfire site. Oh yeah - and a bottle of Q&Q's Release the Hounds. It sounds interesting. :D

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice order, Halo!

I'm still deciding. I want Summer Dance for sure. And I think I reserved a bottle of the Brown Sugar Black Amber one.

Edited by Molls

I am so excited! I just made a big order(for me). I am getting LadyV's PE, 2 bottles of my PE, Sweet Chic, Veloute Lavende, OCCO Ambrosia and a bottle of B2 in spray 60/40 alcohol/oil. Yay!!

Wow, Halo, that is a great order, some amazing scents for you to enjoy

^^ Lol me too. Dying for the NR but there are some oldies I'd like to get ... plus the PEs

Life is Good!!

I received a little sniffie of Knot and decided to add that to my order. Its more perfumey than everything else I've bought here but its really nice. Definitely wouldn't have known that without the sample... yes, Stacy... life IS good. :D

I'm still waiting on my NRs too, but I'm saving like mad to make a BIG phero order soon. I'm thinking a Gotcha! spray, Empathy Potion spray, Focus Potion in oil, DHEAS and EST sprays. And maybe one more... Audacious in oil? I don't know yet - it's so tough deciding! (But so much fun, too!). I want to get BF a bottle of Super for Men, as well, 'cause YUM! :D Can't wait to place this one! I'm trying to fill the gaps in my phero wardrobe this summer.

More back-ups for Buttercream Peach, Sweet Chic, Frambuesa y Coco, OCCO Ambrosia, and Veloute Lavande. Whew!

Per MARAS suggestion 're Gotcha with vanilla scents I'm definitely gettin some LP Pink and Black trials to go with the Phero. :hearts04276:

I've got Lap of Luxury, Knot and Year of the Snake coming my way. And Mara's right, Stacy, I tend to think that Gotcha is perfect for that. I got one of my LP Reds enhanced with Gotcha and it just strikes me as a combo that wants to wrap around someone and give them a great big hug.

^^^ ooh that sounds great. I have Red Lace which I love... but will have to get the straight LP Red.

LP Red & Gotcha that sounds like a sparkling combo.

I was also told what a fab combo Pink & Black make together... This is my next order gotta get my already ordered LPs home LOL

Edited by StacyK

Probably sometime in the near future I want to get the whole LP line. After getting the sampler I basically loved how all of them smell. Red was first and favorite but Original is next followed by Pink and Black.

I need bigger storage. :money1668:

Me too on the storage, I'm really going to have to rethink and reorganize when my order arrives.

Heather that's great I hope you like it..sounds like what you've been looking for. Can't wait to hear your review.

I need bigger storage. :money1668:

Me too on the storage

Me 3! I just got box #2 and I can see if I don't change my "wicked ways" :lol2: I'm going to need box # three far too soon! :lol:

I just paid for the PE's I wanted from June. I think I'll be getting Sea Lily for sure, and possibly Summer Dance. I'll probably order those with my July sampler

July!! oh wow.. I have not even received the June scents, of course I keep adding to my order.

It's all about waiting now.

I'm planning to order my PE with July NRs - I can't possibly want all of them AGAIN LOL! I want to get LP Persuasion Potion 2010 and another one that I've repeatedly liked in sniffie form - Marigold & Amaranth, YUM. And 2 items from Artfire - Finally getting the copulin Apricot and Olive cream and Message In A Bottle, if it's still available....

I have a couple of sniffies of Spontaneous Combustion, I'm thinking I need to get that one. It smells SO good, not as heavy a scent as LP Red but it reminds me of it a lot. Very sexy and spicy on me. And I'll probably get Luna's Miss Autumn too. I love the idea of burning leaves and mapley pancakes. *sigh* and we don't even know yet what July will bring...

Finally had time to place my order (and included my PE invoice): it's a nice sized order too :) Sweet Pussy, Ann's Brown Sugar, Sweet Chic, Sea Lily; I was even able to score some OCCO Ambrosia trial vials (missed out on a FB because of my "Woah! Crazy time" schedule recently).

And, because I want to minimize PayPal fees for Mara and LP, I included payment for the July sampler. I did say in the comments section that, if best for Mara and the LP headquarters, to hold the FB shipment until July samplers are ready to ship. Just seems it might be helpful in reducing shipping and packaging costs. On the other hand, holding the package until mid-July might be inconvenient for Mara. I don't know : /. It might be in the way/under-foot and under-hand... I really just want her to know that whichever is best for her, financially and convenience-wise, is absolutely best for me... Because I value and respect her time and money and happiness :) and, because, even though it might not always seem like it, I really do have patience when it comes to gratifying my LP addiction!

The "waiting for the July NRs" is a great idea. I was going to add some June back-up bottles to my PE invoice, but I'll just wait for the July NRs and add the June bottles.

June was SUCH an awesome month! First time I've actually ordered back-ups of back-ups!

I have a couple of sniffies of Spontaneous Combustion, I'm thinking I need to get that one. It smells SO good, not as heavy a scent as LP Red but it reminds me of it a lot. Very sexy and spicy on me. And I'll probably get Luna's Miss Autumn too. I love the idea of burning leaves and mapley pancakes. *sigh* and we don't even know yet what July will bring...

I just got that sniffle and one of Pomander Royale and both were yummy

How did Pomander Royale wear? Have you tried it out on a test run? I got that one too but I haven't tried it yet. I sniffed from the vial and I got mega dose of clove.

Oh, and I've added FB of LP Black and OCCO Black to my list here. :moneyfairy13:

I have those sniffies too. SC sort of reminds me of .. I think it's called Staurday Night Special or something like that. Need to try it out again. But the SC works better on me too. Need to look that one up. Shouldn't tho. LOL

Ok i did look them both up. It's the cardamom and vanilla they both have in common otherwise they are different. SNS has rum in it.. nach

The more I look at SC I say I'd like this with a full boost of cops. Vanilla, sandalwood, amber & espresso.. it would be like adding sugar to coffee! :-)

Edited by StacyK

How did Pomander Royale wear? Have you tried it out on a test run? I got that one too but I haven't tried it yet. I sniffed from the vial and I got mega dose of clove.

Oh, and I've added FB of LP Black and OCCO Black to my list here. :moneyfairy13:

It smelled like Oranges and Cloves to me... I want to try it again when I don't have 3 other samples on my arm... I liked it but I didn't love it

I have those sniffies too. SC sort of reminds me of .. I think it's called Staurday Night Special or something like that. Need to try it out again. But the SC works better on me too. Need to look that one up. Shouldn't tho. LOL

Ok i did look them both up. It's the cardamom and vanilla they both have in common otherwise they are different. SNS has rum in it.. nach

The more I look at SC I say I'd like this with a full boost of cops. Vanilla, sandalwood, amber & espresso.. it would be like adding sugar to coffee! :-)

I am always so happy to get the samples. Some that I might not otherwise consider or even know about have turned out to be ones I've really liked, If I could only snag a little sniffie of Time of Your Life, THAT"S the one that I waffle back and forth about getting. But I agree about SC, cops would probably go perfect in that one.

I've got Lap of Luxury, Knot and Year of the Snake coming my way. And Mara's right, Stacy, I tend to think that Gotcha is perfect for that. I got one of my LP Reds enhanced with Gotcha and it just strikes me as a combo that wants to wrap around someone and give them a great big hug.

Oooh, I got a sniffee of knot and that one is just delicious!! I keep forgetting to get a bottle. Plum is becoming one of my favorite notes!

I have a ton of pheroed scent samples, along with FBs of Ilori and Snow Musk (unsniffed) coming!

And then today I just ordered Blossom of Love (spiced cherry blossoms!?) and Empress of Persica (more buttercream peach!!!) from GGG, unsniffed. Taking chances, but I'm pretty sure they're love.

Ordered a bunch of samples to include Ilori - getting ready for another big order. I may still give Brad's Days of Summer a try.

I am always so happy to get the samples. Some that I might not otherwise consider or even know about have turned out to be ones I've really liked, If I could only snag a little sniffie of Time of Your Life, THAT"S the one that I waffle back and forth about getting. But I agree about SC, cops would probably go perfect in that one.

I think I have either a sniffie or a sample... want me to send it to you? Request an email exchange from Mara, I'll send it out...

I think I have either a sniffie or a sample... want me to send it to you? Request an email exchange from Mara, I'll send it out...

Molls, thank you sooooo much!!! That would be awesome. I'll send a request to Mara!! :angelhug: