OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

:lol:

I'm a sneaky one, I am. But that's between both the sale and the clearance. But I annoyed the Elf on my first sale order and didn't list the stuff I was buying from the sale list, just my freebies.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lol:

I'm a sneaky one, I am. But that's between both the sale and the clearance. But I annoyed the Elf on my first sale order and didn't list the stuff I was buying from the sale list, just my freebies.

Omg that's amazing. Is that with freebies included? That's pretty spectacular!!!!!!!!!

I think I'll just keep my bottle count hidden. I'm above Luna but below Mara's inventory!! LOL

Yeah that's the sum total...so far. :666:

Wow now I am scrambling to do the total on mine, the problem is I deleted all my receipts because then that means... it never happened and these bottles just magically made their way into my home!

LOL...my 17 now feels inadequate. But I don't think i'm done yet.

I'm not even close..

Sorry Mara in advance for the next onslaught.. :Emoticons0424:

oKAY luna just tallied up my total.. it's the same as yours! 33!

WHEN DID I DO THAT?? omg lol

Edited by LadyVictoria

Wow^^

I just realized I need more unGotcha I'm down to less that 1/4 in my bottle. That won't do. oh damn guess I have to buy a fragrance so I can nab one of my freebies.. I'm going to need that fast money potion to recover from this sale.

Edited by StacyK

I think I'll just keep my bottle count hidden. I'm above Luna but below Mara's inventory!! LOL

Lol! I like this .... I made off with 41 bottles, inclusive of the freebies. I'm thinking of getting another set of the monthly NRs since I love the spell potions here.

Sunlight or any UV light, including those ugly swirly energy savers.

I think my closet is beginning to smell like Agent XXX lives here. :)

I hate to admit it after my last order...but AS ALWAYS...I have a (tiny) list forming already....that's how it always starts though....

Heart Strings

Katerina Suit (if there are any left...)

Marsha Mellow (ditto)

BANG!

Cheeky & Pot of Gold on reserve.....

oh, gosh...I just spied 221B...Can anyone tell me what they think of this one now that it's aged a bit? It looks irrisistable...

Edited by NuTrix

Sunlight or any UV light, including those ugly swirly energy savers.

I think my closet is beginning to smell like Agent XXX lives here. :)

Lol!!!

I hate to admit it after my last order...but AS ALWAYS...I have a (tiny) list forming already....that's how it always starts though....

Heart Strings

Katerina Suit (if there are any left...)

Marsha Mellow (ditto)

BANG!

Cheeky & Pot of Gold on reserve.....

oh, gosh...I just spied 221B...Can anyone tell me what they think of this one now that it's aged a bit? It looks irrisistable...

It's sexy librarian in the rain with no clothes under her trench coat!

^^ ooh Thats a great description LV.

I forget about this potion. I wonder if I got it boosted with SS4W. Can it support a boost w/o changing the scent much?

Wow 100. I was bitching it was in the 80s today but so humid.. Looks like we'll both be having more of the same tomorrow.

LP is getting me in the mood for an early fall. :)

I'm doing it on my next order.. 221B + SS4W

Then I'll have to save up for a trench coat.

Wow 100. I was bitching it was in the 80s today but so humid.. Looks like we'll both be having more of the same tomorrow.

LP is getting me in the mood for an early fall. :)

I'm doing it on my next order.. 221B + SS4W

Then I'll have to save up for a trench coat.

It was so hot, I refused to go outside for lunch and settled on Sun Chips from the vending machine and water.

I miss CA on and off, but not right now. Of course its so humid here the freaking Mosquitos are moving in gangs ready to jump anything with blood. I don't even want to let the dog out.

It's sexy librarian in the rain with no clothes under her trench coat!

Yes, but does she smell good? :D Hahaha! I take it the description means you like it - a lot :lol:Or have librarian, trench coat fantasies - or BOTH!

One of the best lines I ever heard in a movie as a compliment to the power behind what the beauty of women could have - chauvinistic though it may have been - was:

Director to producer about actresses in question: "Can they act?"

Producer retorts to director: "Act?! What act?! Did anyone care if Marilyn Monroe could act?! All they cared was - is she in focus!"

Now I'm wondering - if the scent evokes the sexy librarian in the trench coat...should I really care what it smells like? :lol2:

I'm glad it's not just me. I made it through the sales and the NRs and told myself I was DONE. I told Mara I was DONE. My boxes are scheduled to be redelivered tomorrow so I don't even have them. And yet.... I feel like I have forgotten something, like something is missing. Could be my mind. I don't know...

It's funny, I actually tested SC against Shadow Dance and ended up liking Shadow Dance better!! But that could be the missing piece. Or Kanary Creme. Possibly Phantom Breath. LOL

You've got to have it all. Different moods. :D

I finally got SC and added cops it's great but not an everyday lol

ETA After we had discussed it on one thread Dolly had later posted a review of SC and suggested cops. That was it for me!!

Edited by StacyK

I'm glad it's not just me. I made it through the sales and the NRs and told myself I was DONE. I told Mara I was DONE. My boxes are scheduled to be redelivered tomorrow so I don't even have them. And yet.... I feel like I have forgotten something, like something is missing. Could be my mind. I don't know...

LOL! I'm telling myself that since I didn't get the July samples until I received my sale order, that that is why I need to order the ones I really like in FB...and of course to make the shipping worth while for Mara, I should get more than a couple of bottles...and then I can't NOT take advantage of the sale since it's still going on...

I'm in deep Storemy...I'm in deep... :shopping-spree::moneyfairy13:

:rofl222: Preach it sista! I told you NuTrix that little addiction sucks you in with her batty eyes and innocent face. Please say that we'll have each other's back when we run out of plausible excuses. LOL

:rofl222: Preach it sista! I told you NuTrix that little addiction sucks you in with her batty eyes and innocent face. Please say that we'll have each other's back when we run out of plausible excuses. LOL

I pinky swear to be here for you!!! :girlWink-2:

I haven't counted but I swear Chitown has bought more than most of us combined. I have been in awe since the sale started. go chitown!

I haven't counted but I swear Chitown has bought more than most of us combined. I have been in awe since the sale started. go chitown!

Don't be fooled- I just went back and pulled a MissHazel because I was curious, and Fleur has been chunk posting too. SO has our girl Storemy. lol

Ok Mara who got the most so far.. or is that a HIPAA thing? lol

duh lol

Edited by StacyK

Lol are you keeping track so you know who to hit up on the trade threads later?

Smart Lady ;)

Edited by StacyK

^ lol, and I thought I was being sneaky. That's totally my game plan too.

Finally got myself locked in on my freebies.

A little nervous about a couple of the bottles, but I'm hoping Snowmusk is like Xehua Xing, and that the "green" scents I picked aren't toooooo green. And I'm nervous about Verhext because there's very little info on it, but the notes sound pretty awesome if they play nicely with me. I picked two which I've wanted for awhile based on samples: Nookie Cookie, and Upstairs Downstairs, and one based on wanting it because of the ambergris which my body lurvs in other perfumes (Rapturous Reverie.) Then a bunch of male phero'd scents which I know I'm going to wear, but it'd be great if I got my boyfriend to wear some of them (sudden impact, goal, lucero, thrill of the chase.)

I love the smell of Lucero on men!!

Goal is nice too. A real boy smell.

Edited by StacyK